Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey gang ...

bloody hard work this morning ! ........usd was flat as a pancake ....and had to work to get any real moves above a few scalp pips ......yen has been to +15 pips at times from 6am opens ....so i worked it off usd and euro sells ........primary early sell was NZD so far befroe Euro .......so reluctantly i also scalped it south at times 7230's to 7215's ...peanuts

livening up more now but im busy elsewhere ...back later
N

slowish us early session so far ....

cad bull been ok to +30 pips ........gbp lead the sells to -30's ......usd rangy

ea buys and ucad sells been most interesting .....

N

morning all ..

good patterns on G8 this morning .........

yen , Cad , gbp and swissie all got bull to +10's
AUD and NZD dumped to -20s-30s
usd mainly bull

selling aussies been the main play

N

just talking to some trading mates on a private forum about the CR%P EU ATR today

look at the blue and green lines from 6am today .....that's a very high % of positive correlation ...no good to trade .....kept the range on EU around 30 pips max today ........ :(

Attachments

• eu range tight as eer.JPG
    eu range tight as eer.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 88
morning all

slowish 2 hours for me ..........just playing out the 8am bar at moment

ok i need to leave charts soon .......from 6ams

europeans the sells ....and euro getting even better now ........buy aussie team and usd .................yen is rangy bear

have a good day
N

30-40 pips on offer from selling EA down from early london .......best pair for me this morning by far

no complaints

N

morning all

not to bad a morning so far for a BH in uk

usd and yen have been nicely bear so far ..makes it REAL easy to scalp with bend on those guys :)

euro and gbp the main buys

N

usd and yen still the main sells this morning

yen down at -30 pips now from 6am opens .....all european buys doing well against usd and yen

EJ nice .up from 130.10 support low to 130.36 now

N

slowish london sessoin (it is a bank holiday uk)

yen tipped -30 pips from 6am ........gbp and swissie been + 20's at times ......usd mainly bearish this session...europeans the bull team

i finished a while back but if i had been still playing all through the morning i would have been mainly mixing it up on EJ & GU buys .........EA kicked nicely bull earlier as well .....20-30 pips in that if you were fast into action from early 1.5000+ levels

N

euro is kicking butt in us session ..........ej and eu buys not too shabby so far

GBP holding its own as well re buying .............

Europe 1 ROW 0...... for monday so far :)

N

Too many people spend money they earned..
to buy things they don’t want..
to impress people that they dont like.

Will Rogers

morning all

another morning seeing the yen and USD under bear pressure (with the swissie today) .......easy easy options buying euro, Cad and aussies so far

EJ buys my main lead

N