Concept FX

Enough Said ! Only just reading the tale end of this thread. But can I assume people have parted with a large lump of dough for some crappy out of the box trading system ??

I'm certainly no expert but wouldn't it be better to take the large amount of dough parted with for said system and learn to trade yourselves rather than follow some system blindly that from what I have read seems you'd do better on a coin toss.

Quoting someone on the thread "fools and their money..." Case in point here I believe.

OH well it's not my cash but think about it...if it was the holy grail why would they sell it ???

I think that you misunderstand what this thread was about. I have followed it from start to finish. The first question that was asked was whether it was a scam or not and we found out it was not because a few people bought the system and used it. Then results were posted about the profits that the system was producing. Based on that I bought the system and started using it as well. I was just unlucky to come in on a losing run.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but the losses we're incurring now are not a suprise! They never EVER hid the fact that you will have big draw downs. Like it was said many times before they have had worse losing runs.

The only people who are down using the system are those of us who bought it during the losing run. People that bought it in March or May are still in the profit. Trading for some of us is long term so judge the system on a long term bases.

Wait a year then come and tell us that the system is crap and not working.

To Ceydababy
How arrogant of you to conclude that...'having just read the tailend of this thread'...you can make comments like 'fools and their money'...
For your information, many major institutions ONLY follow Black Box systems. Lehman Brother just went bust... (The Big Banks an dInstitutions alos screw up)...there is no Holy Grail and we all know it...just most of us are looking for edges to improve real account growth..
As you say...you are no expert...have you managed to grow your account significantly this year or are you still 'paper trading' ...and taking the p**s out of people who use their hard earned cash to trade...If you haven't got anything constructive to say..p**s off!!

sean in ceda's defence...ive known him for a while and he is a genuine trader who has studied his own system and i can confirm he is making a nice little living from it....the fool and his money comment was a quote by myself..ceda knew i was a tradewin member and tried to get me to follow his system which was good...but too time consuming....i didnt take his remark as anything other than an observation and his opinion is to spend time becoming a trader and not rely on black boxes..........block box suits me im not yet there but still learning

To Ceydababy
How arrogant of you to conclude that...'having just read the tailend of this thread'...you can make comments like 'fools and their money'...
For your information, many major institutions ONLY follow Black Box systems. Lehman Brother just went bust... (The Big Banks an dInstitutions alos screw up)...there is no Holy Grail and we all know it...just most of us are looking for edges to improve real account growth..
As you say...you are no expert...have you managed to grow your account significantly this year or are you still 'paper trading' ...and taking the p**s out of people who use their hard earned cash to trade...If you haven't got anything constructive to say..p**s off!!

He's also a friend of mine and I will personally vouch for his upstanding ability to see a crappy system, not saying that the one you have subscribed to is but maybe it is you that should 'p1ssoff' and come back in a year when you can prove the system is paying you a wage.:LOL:

just another quick note ive just been told about.............selftrade are now not reconising stop losses or order limits!!! due to the volotile markets!!!!!!!!! now does this reinforce the general mood of the markets.............so have faith in this black box..but my own advice..stay out for a month yet

To Ceydababy

I can see why you have bought this "black box" system. Trading requires observation, something that is obviously not your strong point. Firstly I never came up with "fools and their money" I borrowed it from Anddy who quoted it himself. I do believe Anddy bought the system.

I do agree there is no "holy grail" as you put it. I also agree that major institutions have black box systems. However, major institutions will have coded the system themselves, or contracted the work out and will have in house people who have a full understanding of how the signals are constructed. Furthermore if you honestly want to believe that Merril's or some big hedge fund like Atticus are using the same black box strat you bought off the internet for a few grand then who am I to shatter that illusion.

As observation clearly isn't your strongest point I would further point out that you shouldn't be blinded by the words "black box system" It doesn't mean that you are guaranteed profit no matter what you read on the internet.

I'll construct you a black box system. Moving average 10 crossing Moving average 20. I'll program my computer to fire you a signal when they cross but I won't tell you that it's the moving averages crossing. You'll be amazed because it gives some amazing results but also has some heavy drawdowns in a choppy market. I'll call it a blackbox system with a bit of spiel but no one needs know what the "secret" is because it's a blackbox system.

It is a known fact that system sellers massage their results and fit the chart to the results rather than the other way round (how it is in real life)

You my friend have put blind faith in a system but (from my understanding) you have no clue what signals the trades you just follow it with your eyes shut and HOPE that you will hit a winner.

If that's how you wish to trade then thats fine. But don't start throwing wild accusations about me or my trading ability. I don't know you from a hole in the ground. Unlike your good self I don't depend on system sellers or "black box" systems to make my money.

If you wish to "learn" how to trade rather than follow a miracle box then I suggest you move to other forums on T2W rather than sitting in here.

Try divergence, that's how I'm trading without any of the draw downs you seem to be experiencing.

IF you wish to see my live trades you can check the live trading thread on T2W where i have posted live entries exits.

Anyways, if you chose not to learn how to TRADE. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you buddy. This time next year you could me a millionaire.

seanuk, if i tell you to put you co*ck through a letterbox with the promise that a hot girl will suck you off would you do it when there is the possibility that a dog will bite your sack off?

To Lee Shepherd and chums

if your opinions are as racist and bigotted as your so-called friend...check out his recent rants on various forums...got no time for this nonsense.
For the record, I trade very succesfully...using a number of SB accounts...mainly swing trading and intraday breakout strategies which take advantage of Bank Flow information. Works well for me ...I also purchased the Concept system simply as an alternative approach for confirmation...I use this on a seperate account with 25K as the bank.
This is an insignificant sum in comparison to my other accounts...and yes I probably make more in a month than most of you guys scratching a living at 'playing the big I am'.
However, i will not belittle those who are trying to improve their accounts by whatever means they see fit. Just hate to see the crass generalisations which are so easy to make...
Also...can Trade 2 Win admin delete racist nonsense from the forums as I fail to see what this has to do with trading....for more info look at Ceydababy and his Nigerian rant...he also claims to be a part time trader...not doing so well then eh?

Sorry Lee...but the clue about your ability and opinions is in the 1200 or so posts...Very Sad

The clue to Lee's abiity is in the very well put blog he puts up
his ability is probably a bit beyond comprehension of most on this forum its certainly beyond mine on what he does.

But one thing I have come to know about Lee is he has a good sense of humour and that is something everyone needs while trading.
Sean uk, you must chill out and stop taking things so seriously, Lee and brutusdog are probably laughing their heads off at having wound you up,

For the record I notice you have changed your profile from "no experience" to 5 years + Experience I also notice you have changed from spare time to a full time trader in the past 30 minutes or so. You're SHARP !:cheesy:

I also see that there are issues with your observation yet again. Where have I made racist comments on T2W ??

You seem to contradict yourself in the above post too.

You bought this strat for pure confirmation ?? If your own strat was making you $$$ why would you pay out a few grand for this concept fx black box system. You don't know what triggers the trades so I would have thought it's more likely to confuse than confirm......MAKES NO SENSE

If you are using "concept" as confirmation why are you trading signals in a separate account ? ILLOGICAL

You seem to make wild claims about "scratching for a living" "paper trading" "racist rants" with no backup for any of these claims. Personally I would be offended if you weren't so bereft of intelligence.

You fail to answer ANY of the points I raised in the last post regarding black box systems.

"crass generalisations" You show me punters who've become rich trading systems, and I'll show you a lot more rich businessmen who've sold them. On the subject of crass generalisations you seem to be a fan of them yourself all of them with no substance I hasten to add.

All I read on T2W about systems are "they cost me money" and the classic "losses are expected we're in a drawdown period"

Another observation/intelligence issue for you here. At no point have I belittled anyone. I have merely OBSERVED that it might be more beneficial to take the cash spent on concept and learn to trade with it. Rather than lose money trading concept and have no idea why you are losing it.

At no point have I claimed to be an expert. In fact in my first post on this thread I actually stated "I AM NO EXPERT" so whatever gave you the idea that I "fancied myself as a big I am" Again more observation/intelligence issues.

I really wish I had your charitable streak, on here getting all hot under the collar about a system you've wasted your money on. But not for you of course. You're extremely successful but for the poor buggers who've spent the money and done their dough. You're sticking up for them. Next thing you'll be wanting martyrdom.

Anyways, as you are the big shot expert and I am a part time "amateur" how about you and I have a little competition on the YM tonight. Or do you not have a signal setup for that ?. Live calls posted on a T2W thread. Who ever bags the most points wins ???

Just waiting for the excuses from the big shot now :whistling

To Lee Shepherd and chums

if your opinions are as racist and bigotted as your so-called friend...check out his recent rants on various forums...got no time for this nonsense.
For the record, I trade very succesfully...using a number of SB accounts...mainly swing trading and intraday breakout strategies which take advantage of Bank Flow information. Works well for me ...I also purchased the Concept system simply as an alternative approach for confirmation...I use this on a seperate account with 25K as the bank.
This is an insignificant sum in comparison to my other accounts...and yes I probably make more in a month than most of you guys scratching a living at 'playing the big I am'.
However, i will not belittle those who are trying to improve their accounts by whatever means they see fit. Just hate to see the crass generalisations which are so easy to make...
Also...can Trade 2 Win admin delete racist nonsense from the forums as I fail to see what this has to do with trading....for more info look at Ceydababy and his Nigerian rant...he also claims to be a part time trader...not doing so well then eh?

gosh i was thinking of closing this thread..have i lost my sense of humour too...and any scottish jokes will be tolerated!!...2 days now and my charting packages havnt been opened..u guys the same?

For the record I notice you have changed your profile from "no experience" to 5 years + Experience I also notice you have changed from spare time to a full time trader in the past 30 minutes or so. You're SHARP !:cheesy:

I also see that there are issues with your observation yet again. Where have I made racist comments on T2W ??

You seem to contradict yourself in the above post too.

You bought this strat for pure confirmation ?? If your own strat was making you $$$ why would you pay out a few grand for this concept fx black box system. You don't know what triggers the trades so I would have thought it's more likely to confuse than confirm......MAKES NO SENSE

If you are using "concept" as confirmation why are you trading signals in a separate account ? ILLOGICAL

You seem to make wild claims about "scratching for a living" "paper trading" "racist rants" with no backup for any of these claims. Personally I would be offended if you weren't so bereft of intelligence.

You fail to answer ANY of the points I raised in the last post regarding black box systems.

"crass generalisations" You show me punters who've become rich trading systems, and I'll show you a lot more rich businessmen who've sold them. On the subject of crass generalisations you seem to be a fan of them yourself all of them with no substance I hasten to add.

All I read on T2W about systems are "they cost me money" and the classic "losses are expected we're in a drawdown period"

Another observation/intelligence issue for you here. At no point have I belittled anyone. I have merely OBSERVED that it might be more beneficial to take the cash spent on concept and learn to trade with it. Rather than lose money trading concept and have no idea why you are losing it.

At no point have I claimed to be an expert. In fact in my first post on this thread I actually stated "I AM NO EXPERT" so whatever gave you the idea that I "fancied myself as a big I am" Again more observation/intelligence issues.

I really wish I had your charitable streak, on here getting all hot under the collar about a system you've wasted your money on. But not for you of course. You're extremely successful but for the poor buggers who've spent the money and done their dough. You're sticking up for them. Next thing you'll be wanting martyrdom.

Anyways, as you are the big shot expert and I am a part time "amateur" how about you and I have a little competition on the YM tonight. Or do you not have a signal setup for that ?. Live calls posted on a T2W thread. Who ever bags the most points wins ???

Just waiting for the excuses from the big shot now :whistling

MARK not tonight the football is on...lol..

out of pure inquisitive nature...whats ur thread called...link please ceda...

gosh i was thinking of closing this thread..have i lost my sense of humour too...and any scottish jokes will be tolerated!!...2 days now and my charting packages havnt been opened..u guys the same?

Lol!

I never knew you had a sense of humour Anddy,
You can't go around making wild statements like that.
We need positive proof that you have a sense of humour before you go around claiming to have lost it.

MARK not tonight the football is on...lol..

out of pure inquisitive nature...whats ur thread called...link please ceda...

Don't worry no scottish jokes we used them up on Ziff. He's vanished now maybe that's the reason !! No thread setup yet. We could use the abandoned FW Live trading thread. No one posts there and it will keep everything nice and neat.

Just to prove that I do actually trade and am not some kind of dreamer I have taken 2 trades from the comfort of my car this pm. Time stamped from Skype.

long ym @90
[15:51:22] Mark: stop flt
[15:54:35] Mark: out 816
[15:54:43] Mark: +26

[15:05:25] Mark: short
[15:05:35] Mark: ym @21
[15:05:39] Mark: stop 35
[15:05:45] Mark: div combo
[15:07:33] Mark: out 76
[15:07:50] Mark: +45

Alas the traffic started moving so couldn't squeeze any more out !!