Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Hicks: A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he's gonna want to see a ****ing cross?

What do you think yourself?
Don't you think you will be judged for thinking like that when He comes?

"you shall be judged for not sharing this ebook with 7 people"

You're funny, Daniel.

for not sharing this ebook with 7 people

fcta,

This statement shows that you are doing something that for Christians is expressly forbidden and that is to judge others based on your own criteria. You cannot under any circumstances state that God will judge you for "not sharing an ebook with 7 people".

The Christian perspective means that it is far more likely that you will be judged for putting forward this statement of false witness.

Paul

"you shall be judged for not sharing this ebook with 7 people"

You're funny, Daniel.

Why? The ebook is about how people will be judged for retaining and not retaining Jesus Christ as their Stock Market Broker. So I spent time on it referring people to why they will be judged. Some people may say, "if i don't spread it, that will prevent many people from being saved from the financial darkness." For thinking such evil thoughts, they will be judged too.

Just to let them know that God also sees their hearts.

Even little kids will be judged with regards to past and current global financial crisis.

Thus,:smart: it is better for people to wake-up and think twice. For not speaking they will also be judged:D

By the way I visited your pre-arrange interviewed page. I wonder how many newbies you are counselling with junks probabilities tools. Which activity earn you money most?

coaching and actual trading?

be frank because you will be judged. I know it has been tough for stock traders in the last 5 months. God will understands, this and will judge good traders who follows His good advice.

It is in one of those Jesus Christ parables for us to have reserves or spread our investment in 7 portions or even Eight parts in case market is bad. If you have reserves or don't have you will be judged too.

99% of today's traders actually are now trainers and not traders/investors. But they are teaching people terrible secular methods that made markets to be terrible bad.

Instead of them to foresake unprofitable secular methods, they are actually proliferating them to gulliable newbies and blocking my own methods based on Jesus Christ.

Can you see the kind of judgement looming upon people of this forum?

fcta,

This statement shows that you are doing something that for Christians is expressly forbidden and that is to judge others based on your own criteria. You cannot under any circumstances state that God will judge you for "not sharing an ebook with 7 people".

The Christian perspective means that it is far more likely that you will be judged for putting forward this statement of false witness.

Paul

No Paul, it is not a false witness because God will Judge us all. That is why He is the Judge of the Earth. Nothing will be too big or too small that will escape His judgements.

For our actions and in actions, he will judge us. Are you afraid? God knows our minds and hearts and our intentions, the problem is that why most people are easy to say what God will do and will not do, they also forget that God is the judge.

You have to open your mind to that fact that God will judge all of us for not doing anything about the plundering of the world and its financial systems that led to nation's debt.

Now who will be judge for the debt of nations? Let's say the debt of USA, me or mr charts?:D

Judgement of God also means rewards for good and doing his work....it is not always punishment or wrath. Now on the judgement day, do you think God will judge (reward) those who refuse to share His messages?

Last edited:
Learn to intercede like abraham

LEARN TO INTERCEDE LIKE ABRAHAM

The global economy will crash further again before the end of 2010 and things may go worse than what we are experiencing right now. This is what many economists and even world leaders are now saying:

“Dealing with a banking crisis was difficult enough, but at least there were public-sector balance sheets on to which the problems could be moved. Once you move into sovereign debt, there is no answer; there’s no backstop.” Bank of England Governor Mervyn King

“The current crisis facing the euro is the biggest test Europe has faced for decades, even since the Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957.” German Chancellor Angela Merkel:

Will God also judged the Believers for the current and future Financial Sins of the Wicked of this world?

WHO SHALL BE JUDGED FOR TODAY’S GLOBAL FINANCIAL SINS?

These questions are similar to Abraham's concerns in Genesis 18:23-25 on knowing that God is about to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

'Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?'

Abraham asked God in view of the fact that he knows that God is a good God and His name is good, and He is faithful to His good name.

'That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?'

I read Genesis 18:23-25 over and over again to find out where God said no in His answers to all of Abraham's concerns. What was Abraham's concerns with Sodom and Gomorrah? His relatives (Lot's family were there). Yet Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed. What happened?

Why the The Judge of all the earth, a faithful God still destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins, according to His own faithfulness to His own name. God forbids unrighteousness and to spare Sodom and Gomorrah would mean He is not a faithful God.

He Kept His faithfulness and promise to Abraham by removing his relatives who were not that righteous like Abraham – Lot, his wife (though later looked back and was destroyed), and their two daughters, before setting the city ablaze.

He destroyed all businesses and tools of unrighteousness along with the city.

He demonstrated that He honour the pleading or intercessions of righteous people like Abraham on behalf of other people be it our relative, friends, business associates, etc, provided we plead like Abraham.

He gives warning through His righteous people (Abraham or the church) to prepare the other relatives and sinners of this world before destruction.

He uses the remnants (Lot) to prepare those that listen to Him for a great escape.

Only when the remnants of the righteous who failed to obey His warning for follow instructions for escape (e.g. Lot's wife) that God will destroy.

Lesson learnt:

Don't let no one to deceived you. God will judge the righteous for being righteous, and destroy believers or the so-called lip-service Christians for doubts and their mingling with this world. Thinking that the Lord will not Judge even the Righteous for the current and future global financial and economic crisis is like taking God for granted for His faithfulness.

How will you be judged?

How have you, your family, relatives, friends, business, academic institution, country, church, presidents, prime ministers, pastors, church leaders, etc, mingled with financial practices of this world that are offensive to God?

Do you kow how your past financial relationship with this corrupt world may have contributed to the current state of the global economy? This is what God will judge because He is a Good Judge. The good thing and our assurance is that it is His work to judge people.

How far have you interceded, teach, spread financial gospel and turn people away from further financial sins and mismanagement?

Everyone will be judged for doing something or not doing something about the current and future global financial crisis.

So why don’t you do something TODAY that will make God to judge you right!? For example, showing people how to choose Jesus Christ as their Stock Market Investors is one of such good things you can do today.

Telling people about this is really cool and easy to do. Simply invite your friends and anyone to view our presentation at:

Our site - PM me if you are interested.

The site provide an interesting but practical options of how to rely on Jesus Christ as the True Investment Broker/Advisor in the face of any chaotic and erratic times; and all the times.

By inviting people, you are indirectly helping them to be saved and for them to also be able to preach and teach others the same thing. This is the plan of God for all.

Learn to teach, preach and spread the knowledge of Jesus Christ is more rewarding than teaching people about worldly tools. Give it a try

No Paul, it is not a false witness because God will Judge us all

That is not what you said. You specifically stated that you will be judged for not sending an ebook to 7 people and that is an absolute lie and you know it.

Paul

That is not what you said. You specifically stated that you will be judged for not sending an ebook to 7 people and that is an absolute lie and you know it.

Paul

No Paul there no lie in what I said, except what you are trying to make out of what you have no information about.

God will Judge us all This is an established truth. Better get it right. Some will be judged for good works and others for bad works. Christians or not, good or bad, fighting or not fighting. Yes or no. There is a reserved judgement for all we do.

I don't know which Christ you are representing here. Judgement also means rewards, if the ebook I mentioned and explained above is about sharing the word of God on how people will be judged and you have not read the said ebook yourself but you are telling people I am a false witness of what you've not read, then you are the false witness.

You know anti-christ and false teachers uses this same Bible and the issue of false witness to chicken people out. It is simple, the Bible is the standard for everything.
Read the ebook first, before you can conclude whether Christian will not be judged.

Thanks

it is not a lie what I said. but you standing against this thread, contribute positively or find something else to do. I have not seen your positive contribution on how to rely on knowledge of Christ to invest.

You are deliberately twisting the words of scripture to suit your own personal agenda. It is total nonsense for you to state that anyone will be judged for not sending an ebook to 7 people.

Judge not, that ye be not judged and yet this is exactly what you are doing because you have "judged" that God will judge those who fail to send your ebook to 7 other people.

Paul

You are deliberately twisting the words of scripture to suit your own personal agenda. It is total nonsense for you to state that anyone will be judged for not sending an ebook to 7 people.

Judge not, that ye be not judged and yet this is exactly what you are doing because you have "judged" that God will judge those who fail to send your ebook to 7 other people.

Paul

God did not say we should not point people to how God will judge this world. That is what you are twisting, "God will judge you if you are or not doing the right thing? Assuming the book is false teaching and after reading it you decide not to send the ebook will God not judge you for doing good?

God will judge people for good or bad, for fostering or not fostering His gospel, for blocking and not blocking advancement of his knowledge.

When you say it is nonesense - is that not judgement?
When you comment that one is interpreting the parables for our own personal gain what is that? Yet the Bible said the scripture is profitable for all good works.

You should focus your discussion on applying Christ as Stock Market Broker, how can you apply his knowledge without profits in your trades.

When you say it is nonesense - is that not judgement?

I have not said you will be judged, what I have said is that it is nonsense for you to state something that is false.

You should focus your discussion on applying Christ as Stock Market Broker

As opposed to challenging false statements I suppose.

Paul

Many false profits will come. Be wise enough not to let greed get in the way of recognizing any of them. They won't all come in the form of preacher so don't just get on religion but beware of all you dabble in. I believe in God and he will provide. Don't criticize or speak of God as if he does not exist. Christians have always been persecuted, nothing has changed but our faith keeps us strong. I guess trading must be slow if you all have time to criticize this thread. "In all thy ways acknowledge him, And he will direct thy paths. Proverbs 3.6.

Don't criticize or speak of God as if he does not exist

I don't and you know nothing of me and are also in no position to make judgements on me which you just have.

Paul

You are lucky someone like Trader333 even bothers to talk to you (and your alter egos).

Anyone who uses religion to make money from the misguided and innocent is despicable.

You will reap what you sow and if there is a God and if there is justice, it will be a whirlwind.

I don't and you know nothing of me and are also in no position to make judgements on me which you just have.

Paul

Paul nobody need to dig out anything but read your replies to the thread to know. This is your replies for this prolong answer about judgement.

fcta,

Paul

For Christians expressively forbidden is that not judgement on your part. What authority do you have to say what is forbidden or not? It is forbidden to tell people that God will judged them good or bad for not spreading an ebook. This is what you are saying and you are misleading people.

Assuming the ebook is about Harry Porter. God will still judge people for sending it out and for not sending it out. It all depends whether that work of sending out story about Harry Porter is in favour of God. If it is not those who refused to send out such ebook about devils and evil spirits, God will judged them for their good judgement and reward them.

It is the same thing with my ebook, it is about God, and God will judge people for sending it out and for not doing so. Turn the statement around the way you want. God is still the judge and He will still judge us whether we send the ebook out or not.

As for you being a luck here. Mr chart got it wrong. Christians don't walk by luck or depend on luck but faith in God. With him one person is enough, if he likes He can also send 10000 of the like of "Parable of the Minas"

But the point is really to get the Light out to people here.

Somebody told me in one forum I am not wanted in the forum, God has nothing to do with FOREX, but that is wrong information. This is the indirect stand of Paul. I understand he is a staff who is perhaps under pay of the people that employed him, but he should keep quiet.

You are lucky someone like Trader333 even bothers to talk to you (and your alter egos).

Anyone who uses religion to make money from the misguided and innocent is despicable.

You will reap what you sow and if there is a God and if there is justice, it will be a whirlwind.

Here is the funny part of the whole thing. Do you read the Bible? Do you believe in the Bible? If you don't then your concerns are not recorgnised by God. You must believe first before you complain about other Christians. The same goes to Paul.

If you read the parable of the Minas, there was not place God mention that He gave money to sinners and unbelievers to sow and invest. The parable was addressing His servants.

His parables were met for His true believers. If they use the money and sow with it properly they get more from Him. Go and read it over and over gain.

Unbelievers have no hand in the wealth of God until they believed Jesus Christ.

All your worries about religon and speaking of justice for other people is for nothing. It is like Oprah talking about God but saying Jesus Christ is not the Light of the world.

This is what most unbelievers should know. They are depriving themselves of the wealth and riches met for them by listening to Satan and his agents telling them they cannot make money or wealth with the knowledge of God. This is the greatest deception of all time.

If you can make money with your probablistic guessworking method by coaching other people what about me and other people coaching about Jesus Christ? Think about it.

My comments on this thread are not in any way that of Trade2win or any of its other staff. They are personal in relation to what has been posted here.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.