Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way, that plane never took off under the precise conditions first enunciated :)
Richard

Normally I would say 'Oh please no, not that old chestnut again' but under the circumstances, I would actually be more interested in hearing what the good book has to say about it.

So, FCTA - did the plane take off?

Normally I would say 'Oh please no, not that old chestnut again' but under the circumstances, I would actually be more interested in hearing what the good book has to say about it.

So, FCTA - did the plane take off?
I think you are speaking in evolutionary tongues, I don't get it, what plane?

hey fcta,
Since you're on cloud nine, you should carefully read the Book of Revelations from beginning to end and the clues are therein, but leave the magic carpet and the magic mushrooms alone.

It's nothing to do with evolution, something which left you behind in pre-biblical times.

hey fcta,
Since you're on cloud nine, you should carefully read the Book of Revelations from beginning to end and the clues are therein, but leave the magic carpet and the magic mushrooms alone.

It's nothing to do with evolution, something which left you behind in pre-biblical times.
So do you read the Bible?

I have started a service called: Performance- Based Fund Management $5 per Day!
-------------------------------------------------------

Thirty centuries ago ancient Israeli King Solomon, one of the wisest men in all of history, uttered these fateful words based on using the wisdom of our Lord Jesus Christ who was then the wisdom of God.

"Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth."
Ecclesiastes 11:1-2,

I have now fine tuned this wisdom for our spiritual and financial blessings in today's depressed markets. Many christian investors have tried this method in the past without success.

Using this principle, the strategy is to take 1/7th of your equity and invest it into 7 different instruments one at a time when markets are stable. This like taking 14% of your capital which is further subdivided into 7 smaller parts and each part of 2% may then be spread around FOREX, FUTURES- Dow Jones, S & P 500, NASDAQ Commodities- Silver, Gold, American - CFD - NYSE STOCKS, one at a time in order to capture about 140 pips depending on how stable and unstable markets are for each day.

You get a refund on days without profits or trades. Worldly brokers or signal providers won't give you a refund. Let's work together and turn the table against them.

Visit:
Now Avaliable:
Performance- Based Fund Management $5 per Day!
* Managing Funds Like Christ
* We Preach, Teach and Do it
* Wisdom of King Solomon
* How to Subscribe $5 per Day
You may want to PM for this if you are interested

Yet again another muppet wants to use the bible to get rich - what happened to
matthew/19-24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
$5 USD per day ? - should you be sharing this "knowledge" for free
Matthew 5:15 "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."

You are a false prophet !

You're missing it. You can't apply divine principles to temporary techniques. You cna't pick up the Bible and then say, "I'll go long the GBP/USD." Instead of hiding behind your religion, why don't you put in the effort and work it takes, like the rest of us, to develop your own methodology. As far as the people losing billions, why don't you let them worry about that. It's none of your business. You'll be a statistic too if you pursue your current ideas that make absolutely no sense.
It is also people like you, that give God a bad name. The religious garbage you and others espouse has nothing to do with God.
If you think I am being too critcal, that's tough. I hit the nail on the head. There is no need to hide behind a crutch when you know you're good. I alos don't like to see tripe like this mucking up the forex highway.
I'm open to dialogue, so get back to me privately if you'd like.

Medoff and dozens of other people who don't believe in anything still managed to scam people like you of billions of dollars. I did not see you complaining. Even the best of the world's econometricians with the so-called full brain failed last year, and could not predict markets.

Let's open up to alternative trading methods that works. You don't need to read this thread at all, that is, if you still want to remain in darkness. It is for people who want to see Light in their trading.

Wasn't Solomon about 1000 years before Christ? Maybe I'll stay with Forex Factory, no religious nuts there just trader nuts. As it should be.

You're missing it. You can't apply divine principles to temporary techniques. You cna't pick up the Bible and then say, "I'll go long the GBP/USD." Instead of hiding behind your religion, why don't you put in the effort and work it takes, like the rest of us, to develop your own methodology. As far as the people losing billions, why don't you let them worry about that. It's none of your business. You'll be a statistic too if you pursue your current ideas that make absolutely no sense.
It is also people like you, that give God a bad name. The religious garbage you and others espouse has nothing to do with God.
If you think I am being too critcal, that's tough. I hit the nail on the head. There is no need to hide behind a crutch when you know you're good. I alos don't like to see tripe like this mucking up the forex highway.
I'm open to dialogue, so get back to me privately if you'd like.

You don't know what is a technique or the technique I am talking about on this thread. You also don't know about God who is my methodology.

Why don't you let me worry about other people losing billions of dollars when there is God's method? why are you worried that I am worried about them? :D:D:D:D

Why do you people have to worry about me telling other Christians what I am doing with the Bible and how to use it to trade financial markets? If I don't care about those plenty of useless trading books, I don't even worry about them or read other garbage threads on this forum. I don't worry about any other thread that doesn't interest me.

As for the rest comments, I have no comments, I don't worry about them, they are useless.

I am posting a new video soon on using wisdom of King Solomon to beat your broker hands down. If you don't want to take money out of your broker's table and you want to be defeated by your broker all the time, that is not my business, the knowledge is available for all who are interested. That is the purpose of the thread.

The thread is not about asking me why I am worrying about anything. Why are you worried that I am worrying if you are not worrying yourself for nothing that I am worried about other people who don't know anything:smart:

Last edited:
You don't know what is a technique or the technique I am talking about on this thread. You also don't know about God who is my methodology.

I know about God, and he has nothing to do with your methodology. Again, you are trying to take spiritual concepts and apply it to trading because you are too lazy to develop your own. You are also selling your garbage, because you're not making it in getting pips. You are selling a pack of lies behind some unknown god.
If you think your methodology is based around God--that is the perfect God, then you can trade all 28 of the major pairs and never make a mistake. If you want to cop out, like all nonminal reigious dingbats do, and say it is because you are human and felshly and you can't help yourself, then let's put your methodology up against mine and see who wins. You would have the apparent advantage.
The nice thing is that most people in reading this can see through your religious garabge and your king-size crutch. Anyone that has to sell something on the side certainly has an ulteior motive.

Why don't you let me worry about other people losing billions of dollars when there is God's method? why are you worried that I am worried about them? :D:D:D:D

You are supposed to have all the discernment. Why could you not see I could care less about people losing billions? That means I am not worried about it. You also know that you don't really care about people losing billions.
It's also not God's method. You're lying. You're thrread needs to be run out of town, because there really is no room to mix your filthy lucre with trading. This is a forum for trading, not talking religious stupidity.

Why do you people have to worry about me telling other Christians what I am doing with the Bible and how to use it to trade financial markets? If I don't care about those plenty of useless trading books, I don't even worry about them or read other garbage threads on this forum. I don't worry about any other thread that doesn't interest me.

Go tell your religious scum anything you want. But this is not the place. This is a forum for traders. I won't go into your religious forums discussing trading, but then I wouldn't read that nonsense. What you have is a crutch that you are hiding behind. That has nothing to do with God.
You don't even worry about anything that actually has to do with trading. You are only concerned with selling your hidden agenda, and hiding behind your religious lack of ethics.

As for the rest comments, I have no comments, I don't worry about them, they are useless.

You ought to know about uselessness, and leading people to believe that some how they are going to get ahead because of your religious idiocy. Most people are already aware of your ulteior motives. I hope the rest understand that the only wany to trade successfully is by takking the time to develop and practice a sound methodology.

I am posting a new video soon on using wisdom of King Solomon to beat your broker hands down. If you don't want to take money out of your broker's table and you want to be defeated by your broker all the time, that is not my business, the knowledge is available for all who are interested. That is the purpose of the thread.

Do you think I am being defeated in my trading!?!?!?! Again, you post your foercasts live. I'll post mine live, and let's see who has the most pips. I know for a fact that you are not posting winning trades consistently like I am, because I am just who I am. You have to hide behind your crutch.

The thread is not about asking me why I am worrying about anything. Why are you worried that I am worrying if you are not worrying yourself for nothing that I am worried about other people who don't know anything:smart:

Again, I'm not worrying. I don't like seeing people that might be possibly duped by your religious stupidity. As I mentioned before, you don't care one bit about the billions that are lost in this industry.
Let me let you in on a little secret. You can make a ton of money in trading. Granted 90% fail. You and I both know that all you have is useless propaganda. No one needs to be a part of that stastistic. First, you are going to have to learn to be yourself instead of living your double life. Second, you need to take the time to do your due diligence to develop a sound principled methodology. Third, practice it on a demo account. Afterwards, if you are a consistent winner, then open a live account and build a dream.
That's free principled worthwhile advice. I also won't charge you for it. That is because I am aleady making my money trading.

Again, I'm not worrying. I don't like seeing people that might be possibly duped by your religious stupidity. As I mentioned before, you don't care one bit about the billions that are lost in this industry.
Let me let you in on a little secret. You can make a ton of money in trading. Granted 90% fail. You and I both know that all you have is useless propaganda. No one needs to be a part of that stastistic. First, you are going to have to learn to be yourself instead of living your double life. Second, you need to take the time to do your due diligence to develop a sound principled methodology. Third, practice it on a demo account. Afterwards, if you are a consistent winner, then open a live account and build a dream.
That's free principled worthwhile advice. I also won't charge you for it. That is because I am aleady making my money trading.

I cared about billions that are lost, that is why I offered alteranative but you are worried about what I am offering.

How do you know I cannot make a ton of money - give example?
How do you know I am living a double life?
You are highly worried about me, here lies the problem, if you are not ignore me.

If you cannot ignore then change to my method, simple.

I cared about billions that are lost, that is why I offered alteranative but you are worried about what I am offering.

That's just it. You don't need to care. This is a venue for trading, not relgious perceptions. I could tsalk to you about that too, but not here. This is not the place for religious mumbo jumbo. In addiiton, what you are doing offering is not going to do one thing for the "billions that are lost."

How do you know I cannot make a ton of money - give example?

First, I will never say you "can't" do it. Anyone can make money in trading, but the fact remains, 90% bankrupt their accounts. The only way you will make money is by developing a sound methodology that you have developed that will be perfectly catered to your personality and mental and psychological makeup. By spouting off a bunch of scriptures and giving all these quotes about Solomon etc etc, you are not doing one thing for yourself or anyone else as traders. Therefore, it has no place here. Go in a religious forum and have all the religious orgies you want to have.
Another thing, post your forecasts. If you make good forecasts, I'll be the first in line to congratulate you. By to try and convince people that your methodology is God's? Give me a break!

How do you know I am living a double life?

Nominal religious people live double lives. It is the nature of things. They drink, cuss, fornicate, gamble, then go to church on Sundays and pretend what good Christians they are. PUKE!!!! I have much more respect for the atheist who lives a crazy life than a religous nut who lives no better. All the while they run around, like you, and claim how concerned they are. If your really concerned, then stop charging people for whatever you are doing. Prove yourself with a sound methodology, then go help others to be good traders.
I could go on and on about this topioc too, but I won't. We can meet out of this venue, and then maybe our meeting might prove to be beneficial.

You are highly worried about me, here lies the problem, if you are not ignore me.

I am not worried about you in the least. At least some of the truth that is bubbling underneath is coming out, so the your readers can be aware.
Now, if you want me to ignore you, I will. But, I will also be respectful to return your queries.

If you cannot ignore then change to my method, simple.

That's where you are plain sickening. Like I said before, I'll put my methodology against your so-called "God's" methodology any day. We'll start posting right now, if you want to compare who will get the most pips. Don't forget. All I claim is to have a sound, principled methodology. You claim to have "God's". You should beat my methodology hands down. Of course you won't, because I have the sound methodology, and you have..... Oh well, you get the picture. That's part of the double life. To lie to people is to live a double life, because you can't be yourself. That is just a fact.
And BTW, I am not going to Samuel, Kings, and Chronicles to read about Solomon to try and figure out how to trade. Plus, you better rethink. In his great wisdom, he said all this is vanity. Oh well, I could go on about that too, but I'd rather get ready for next week. I got lots of pips to get next week. I do trade for a living and not get on a site like this one and sell a bunch of garbage.

That's where you are plain sickening. Like I said before, I'll put my methodology against your so-called "God's" methodology any day. We'll start posting right now, if you want to compare who will get the most pips. Don't forget. All I claim is to have a sound, principled methodology. You claim to have "God's". You should beat my methodology hands down. Of course you won't, because I have the sound methodology, and you have..... Oh well, you get the picture. That's part of the double life. To lie to people is to live a double life, because you can't be yourself. That is just a fact.
And BTW, I am not going to Samuel, Kings, and Chronicles to read about Solomon to try and figure out how to trade. Plus, you better rethink. In his great wisdom, he said all this is vanity. Oh well, I could go on about that too, but I'd rather get ready for next week. I got lots of pips to get next week. I do trade for a living and not get on a site like this one and sell a bunch of garbage.

You are assuming for me that I live a double life. I know where you coming from don't let me expose you.

But my friend you are worried because you are here, you are following me up and down so you are worried that I might change a soul or two to consider God in their trading habits. If you are not worried about this, why are you wasting time posting.

Or you mean the people reading my thread are not capable of taking decison for themselves.

This is where you are a liar, worrying about my threads and you said you are not.

Who is worried about your methodology? or about you. I don't care if you have any methodology better than God's methodology since you cannot - that makes you the biggest liar.

Anyway start a thread where you talk about your own methodology, maybe I will peep at it if I have time to. Which you know I will not peep about it.

You know I can easily put you on ignore lists for your worriness. Like I did elsewhere, so save your shameful face here now before you start exposing your ignorance. You cannot have anything better than God. This is not foolish evolution class. Read this thread from the first line to this point.

Now I got this and your execuses
I'm having a hard job understanding this. Earlier today, you said you took a short at 1.4931.

Where is your net gain?

It closed today at 1.5059-5061 on my platform. I can see a bounce from here is a possibility, but it's not a given is it?

Soon the next thing is to be defending yourself why price did not move or your stoploss was hit and all the confusing explanations trying to save your face.

Look at all the people posting on this giant forum none- is actually trading but trying to sell their methods. There is none of them having one working method. Where are the evolutionists, where are the scientists, now where is aussie going

You are assuming for me that I live a double life. I know where you coming from don't let me expose you.

I'm not concerned about you exposing me. I am what I am and who I am. There is nothing I hide behind.

But my friend you are worried because you are here, you are following me up and down so you are worried that I might change a soul or two to consider God in their trading habits. If you are not worried about this, why are you wasting time posting.

We engaged in a dialogue. That's why. You return my posts, and I am the polite congennial gentleman, so I will respond.

Or you mean the people reading my thread are not capable of taking decison for themselves.

They are capable. Afer reading many of the posts, most people can see right through you. I would feel sorry for anyone that is duped by your garbage

This is where you are a liar, worrying about my threads and you said you are not.

Call me a liar if you want to. That still does not change anything. I said I am not worried about your thread. And that's final. I'm sure that part of it is not hard for you to understand.

Who is worried about your methodology? or about you. I don't care if you have any methodology better than God's methodology since you cannot - that makes you the biggest liar.

My challenge is still on. If your methodology is so good, then post your forecasts. Again, I still stand by it. I'm not a liar. God is a spirit, so he is not concerned with trading. That is your dispicable crutch you have to hide behind.
Also, I did not ask you to care. My initial comment still stands. If you are going to be a successful trader, then their is a price to pay, which does not include sitting around reading abotu the life of Solomon.

Anyway start a thread where you talk about your own methodology, maybe I will peep at it if I have time to. Which you know I will not peep about it.

You can peep about it all you want. Look at my signature. Go to my thread. Feel free to comment on it. I'd like to hear your input concerning my forecasts. Agree or disagree with my forecasts is okay. That is constructive dialogue.

You know I can easily put you on ignore lists for your worriness. Like I did elsewhere, so save your shameful face here now before you start exposing your ignorance. You cannot have anything better than God. This is not foolish evolution class. Read this thread from the first line to this point.

Put me on your ignore lists. I'm out of here anyway. I've said all I need to say.
One more thing. Maybe you forgot. I said I do not lie. I said I was not worrying. Boy! You religious nut cases that pretend to know God just don't get it.
Okay, that's it. If you ever want to really trade for a living, then get back to me .I'm willing to help any I can, and I do not charge. Ooooh, how about that? Oh, that's right. I don't need to.
In closing, when respond, include the whole comment when you cut-n-paste. That's only fair.

Put me on your ignore lists. I'm out of here anyway. I've said all I need to say.
One more thing. Maybe you forgot. I said I do not lie. I said I was not worrying. Boy! You religious nut cases that pretend to know God just don't get it.
Okay, that's it. If you ever want to really trade for a living, then get back to me .I'm willing to help any I can, and I do not charge. Ooooh, how about that? Oh, that's right. I don't need to.
In closing, when respond, include the whole comment when you cut-n-paste. That's only fair.

Help this guy first.

Originally Posted by montmorencyt2w View Post
I'm having a hard job understanding this. Earlier today, you said you took a short at 1.4931.

Where is your net gain?

It closed today at 1.5059-5061 on my platform. I can see a bounce from here is a possibility, but it's not a given is it?

Gamblers have no sound methodology but they will make all the noise about not believing in God because they know God knows what they are doing.:cheesy::cheesy:

If your method is walking and you don't care about God why are you worry about this thread.?

You are peggy back on this thread to tell people you have a service that is better than mine. poor marketing for you too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.