Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comments on this thread are not in any way that of Trade2win or any of its other staff. They are personal in relation to what has been posted here.

Paul

Ok, then stick to what is written in the Bible, put aside personal views, work for Jesus and not against Jesus. if you disagreed or need clarification PM me. If you need links to ebooks, videos, etc to be informed of what I am doing PM before you clicked that button on false claims when you did not have information.

It is false witness to base your views on personal views without facts. Or even when I told you that the ebook is about Jesus Christ, you are still of the view that is false witness. As a staff of the forum, you have to be objective and only say what you have facts of in the public

It is false witness to base your views on personal views without facts

You have (again) taken this out of context. When I stated my views as personal I meant it in the context of not representing a view of T2W. The fact is there is nothing in the Bible that says anything about distributing ebooks. Your "deductive" arguments for justifying your comments are exactly the reason why we have thousands of different versions of Christianity. Each version uses "deductive" reasoning to justify actions that are very often not actually in the Bible at all and not in any way justifiable.

All of the different denominations claim that they use the Bible and that they somehow have a better understanding of it than do others but they cannot all be if they are all so different from each other. There is only one truth and discerning that from the deluge of falseness is not that easy and is why reading the Bible on its own is not enough to come to an understanding of what the truth of it is.

Paul

There is only one truth and discerning that from the deluge of falseness is not that easy and is why reading the Bible on its own is not enough to come to an understanding of what the truth of it is.
Paul

Well you have a different agenda then or you have a BIG problem if you cannot discern false from the Bible. It means you've been wasting time and you are not yet born again. You can if you allow the Holy Spirit to lead you in your understanding. There is nothing we can really do on our own, without the Holy Spirit. The Spirit teaches you things in the Bible.

Obviously you cannot understand things Spiritually with your human wisdom. This is the problem with unbelievers and I afraid you are tending towards with your above statement.

I will give an example you can use the Lords Prayer to trade and win trade because of the prayer.........e.g. "deliever us from evil and all temptations." When you open your chart, you can see evils so you prayer answered, you will not have to act upon it.

But if you come up and now say it is not possible to trade with the Lord's prayer, you are basing your arguments on human wisdom. The Bible is easy to understand for those who believe everything in it like little children.

Got to love people that believe that -

1. A man can walk on water, and
2. Same man can can turn water into wine

Like I said, I thought I was mad :)

PS. Religion and money should not mix, ever. Rememeber when Jesus went mad at the money lenders operating in his old man's house?

PPS. Religion and money should not mix - unless you're American where it's often used as a ruse to MAKE money from idiots that should know better. God WANTS you to be rich everyone bwahahahaha :)

Got to love people that believe that -

1. A man can walk on water, and
2. Same man can can turn water into wine

Like I said, I thought I was mad :)

PS. Religion and money should not mix, ever. Rememeber when Jesus went mad at the money lenders operating in his old man's house?

PPS. Religion and money should not mix - unless you're American where it's often used as a ruse to MAKE money from idiots that should know better. God WANTS you to be rich everyone bwahahahaha :)

It is too late for your comments about mixing religion. This is not about religion is about choas and how you can use the Bible to discern bad and lawless crowd behaviours from your charts and avoid investing when your chart is telling you that primary market participants are committing great sins so you as retail investor with hold back investing in wrong markets that will swallow your little money.

Though people like you come, now and then to peep running real crazy if they have nothing more to say.

On Jesus Christ chasing money lenders, you are quoting the Bible out of context and with unbelieving mind. Maybe Paul will explain better to you why Jesus Christ drove people to turned the temple in merchant house. This what is called sacriledge to know what God will do.

" Religion and money should not mix - unless you're American where it's often used as a ruse to MAKE money from idiots that should know better."

fcta and his alter egos are Namibian (American money grabbing preacher inspired, no doubt).

fcta and his alter egos are Namibian (American money grabbing preacher inspired, no doubt).

Oh my!

Preach after me everyone -

God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich

Now, I can show you how to get rich (remember, God wants you to be rich) and I accept cash, cheques and credit cards :)

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God .
I am suprissed to see someone trying to use the bible to make money - but I guess thats what religion is all about!

" Religion and money should not mix - unless you're American where it's often used as a ruse to MAKE money from idiots that should know better."

So the newbies you are coaching with useless statistical probablities are what? I wonder who is making money with your charts.

In one forum someone said because I am an African I cannot come up with any good idea only American money making is reserved for.

We can first pass on comments to Paul, who understands a bit of Bible? Can you make money with God's knowledge contained inside the Bible? Can you forecast irrational behaviours of unbelievers from your charts?

Yes or no. I do not want you guys in America where reckless wall street traders plunged the economy with bad investment habits to lose sight. Or even those of you from Europe where Greece was ill adviced by Goldman Saches?

Can Christians predict that you guys will always be greedy, falling into temptations of short-selling, anger, losses this is the question.
judge1.jpg

You guys time is over, it is now our time true believers to trade and show you people what and how God wants his economy to be managed. Any weak heart can fall back to your old harrassments. That is not of me. I shown this in this thread since 2009.

Preach after me everyone -

God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich
God wants you to be rich

Now, I can show you how to get rich (remember, God wants you to be rich) and I accept cash, cheques and credit cards

Are you working for Goldman Saches?

In one forum someone said because I am an African I cannot come up with any good idea only American money making is reserved for.

Which forum was it, they seem to know what they're talking about there :)

I work for Gildman Sochs.

They're the lesser known cousins of the well known US house. The difference between us and Goldman's is they do 'God's work', but we don't.

And thinking about that, it's probably the reason they're all rich and we're not so rich.

HEY! Maybe you've got something going with this God and trading stuff, maybe that's been my mistake all along...........

"Religion is a turd rolled in sugar, sold as a doughnut"
Pat Condell

dd

Attachments

• judge4.JPG
    judge4.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 152
And by the way, that plane never took off under the precise conditions first enunciated :)
Richard

HEY! Maybe you've got something going with this God and trading stuff, maybe that's been my mistake all along...........

Yes most people will confused you here. That is why I am here. This is what I teach.

"Every human activity could either be categorized as right or wrong, unclean or clean, good or evil, righteous or unrighteous. Investments in the financial markets should not be exceptions."

Biblical chaos study is concerned basically with instability in market systems that arises when there are intentional destabilisation of a market due to greed, fear, rumours, strife, contentions, and purposeful 'short-selling' of an instrument for a quick profit.

Both stable and unstable behaviour occurs in space called fractal. A fractal space has boundaries which enables us to map and observe stable and unstable behaviours based on God’s law e.g. Leviticus 25:3

For more information please visit ---------- for recorded video demonstrations on Biblical chaos theory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

the purpose to show you how to use the Bible to do what secular world think it is impossible to do. Before now, many people believed that we cannot use the Bible to invest in the financial markets. This is wrong, you can represent the spoken word (laws of God) in the form of trading lines, graphs, charts or mathematical equations to measures how primary market participants are conforming to God's standards.

Or you can sanctify, consecrate, make holy, purify, tranformed, renew and bless your existing business and investment tools to meeting God standards as written in the Bible. When you do this, and manage your investment according to Biblical principles, we can say that you are retaining Jesus Christ as you Stock Market Advisor/Broker.

Of course it requires total transformation from lawless and reckless investment practices to godly trading. No more price actions, elliot waves, all those statisitical rubbish. Leave those to the likes of Goldman and Sachs. You will see when they short-selling and abstain.

Remember when Mr. Chart was caught napping on his pc.

But the problem is that most of you don't listen. That is up to you. But you will be judged when He comes, you won't say nobody preached this to you.

fcta,
You need to check the purity of your lysergic acid diethylamide. The effect really shouldn't be so bad.

Do what you do to the best of your ability. Don't let ignorance get in the way. People listen to many trading advise and will follow who and what they want to. If God is not what they want it's up to them however they should not criticize but instead they should go about their own business. God does want you to be rich spiritually and he does not claim you should be poor however he does say not to idolize anything which includes money. Much success to you all in your tradings what ever way and method you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.