Cable 2010

Im looking for around 1.6180ish, although i tend to play it by ear once im in a trade, as things are always changing, and its rare for me to actually sit through a trade all the way to its target!

Another good day again today (monday and tuesday were both small red days of -14 and -10 and yesterday and today have been good green days of +34 and +52 at the moment ), although again, the points were made mainly in oil and the bund.

Anway, lest see if this cable trade works or not. last trade of the day i imagine.

thanks temp if I were trading this myself I would be entering at the end of this 30min bar with the same stop as your good self

took another pop at a short this morning but had the target set at the previous high so took a small gain for the day.

Vaco what do you think of the cable long I am on?

sorry what long i missed it?

Either way as long as you have a reason for been in the trade and its part of your plan i think its great!!

As for me i'm bearish, if you look at the daily tf it looks like todays high was a bit of a trap for those going long on the break out of the engulfing candle.

This is the 5th day of this tight range were in and i'm betting it will break down not up.

sorry what long i missed it?

Either way as long as you have a reason for been in the trade and its part of your plan i think its great!!

As for me i'm bearish, if you look at the daily tf it looks like todays high was a bit of a trap for those going long on the break out of the engulfing candle.

This is the 5th day of this tight range were in and i'm betting it will break down not up.

Lol Cheers

yeah you prob loaded up more on the position the min you read i think its going down:LOL:

Morning all,

Not convinced about this break up but nothing in the price action is telling me its time to go short yet either so i'm on the sidelines for now.

Managed to get 30 in extremely short time. Before that my trade was about to be stoped - only 1.5 pip to stop and than shot up - at first I thought it was something wrong with the chart.

maybe its just posting it here that puts a jinx on it then :LOL:

lol, it did cross my mind.
As long as im winning overall it doesn't bother me too much. Done very well from oil nearly every day the last few weeks. Cable's been mixed for me.
Finished for the day on my futures account and just gonna play with the spreadbet account i think.