Brexit - in or out

Now we have a terrorist cell on the rampage in the US.
At least 50 dead.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

I don't suppose Trump will refrain from capitalising on this event in his bid to become president. He is the right side of the right wing and the sort of person under normal circumstances would not have a hope in hell of ever getting elected.
Fast becoming a reality that he will.

This great big Liberal elite, chattering classes,experiment of all peoples living in harmony is an illusion.
People, with their cultural differences are never going to get along, so there is no point trying to force them to do it.
The EU experiment is ill conceived and foolish beyond words.

This is exactly why we need to secure our border with Mexico and screen all immigrants. This guy has been here for about 7 years, but he made remarks about his affinity for ISIS before this happened.

I am sorry about refugees. But, our national security (and yours ) is more important then feeling sorry for nonresidents. And a reasonable person would understand this and fill out the proper paperwork and wait in line.

No.

Now listen to those "real people" who are involved in their communities and try to understand that little people do much better when they are not being told what they can and can't do from the gravy train pen pushing bureaucrats based hundreds of miles away in a foreign land.

No.

Now listen to those "real people" who are involved in their communities and try to understand that little people do much better when they are not being told what they can and can't do from the gravy train pen pushing bureaucrats based hundreds of miles away in a foreign land.

No mate. You cherry picking little people to get your little arguments across. You really haven't watched those videos as after each one there is another on the Betterin side. Real people with real businesses. You numpty. :cheesy: Have another watch.

1. When UK fishing maxes out again, Cod will disappear without some management policies. How many years do you think it will take for unregulated fishing of those waters. You know we've been here before right? :idea:

2. Lady in Hovercraft business can export to Brazil but needs to pay import tariff 17%. What makes you think UK can get a better deal than EU? Once again not conclusive just ify. (following on from that clip there is one about whistle manufacturer Acme Whistle Compnay who prefers to stay in EU. Have you watched your clips? :LOL: He says his exports doubled into EU in the last 30 years.)

3. Coupled with that lady's speel on third clip, there is another businessmen talking about his events business. You really haven't watched these videos or have you. If you have why do you consider one side and not the other.

As I said before yes Britain will prevail after Brexit but it's at what level and at what standard.

Isolationism and uncertainty will not benefit the UK. On the contrary a whole can of worms will be opened up leading to years of uncertainty and decline as in the opinion of many well vested industries and industrialists.

Supermarkets refrained from commenting on their views. That's because they don't want to **** half their customers off. :idea:

It's either scare mongering, baloney or cherry pickign with you.

So in your well informed and qualified opinion, what kind of information would you deem to be relevant and worthy of due consideration?

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHICH SMALL BUSINESSES ADVICE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER?

No mate. You cherry picking little people to get your little arguments across. You really haven't watched those videos as after each one there is another on the Betterin side. Real people with real businesses. You numpty. :cheesy: Have another watch.

1. When UK fishing maxes out again, Cod will disappear without some management policies. How many years do you think it will take for unregulated fishing of those waters. You know we've been here before right? :idea:

2. Lady in Hovercraft business can export to Brazil but needs to pay import tariff 17%. What makes you think UK can get a better deal than EU? Once again not conclusive just ify. (following on from that clip there is one about whistle manufacturer Acme Whistle Compnay who prefers to stay in EU. Have you watched your clips? :LOL: He says his exports doubled into EU in the last 30 years.)

3. Coupled with that lady's speel on third clip, there is another businessmen talking about his events business. You really haven't watched these videos or have you. If you have why do you consider one side and not the other.

As I said before yes Britain will prevail after Brexit but it's at what level and at what standard.

Isolationism and uncertainty will not benefit the UK. On the contrary a whole can of worms will be opened up leading to years of uncertainty and decline as in the opinion of many well vested industries and industrialists.

Supermarkets refrained from commenting on their views. That's because they don't want to **** half their customers off. :idea:

It's either scare mongering, baloney or cherry pickign with you.

So in your well informed and qualified opinion, what kind of information would you deem to be relevant and worthy of due consideration?

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHICH SMALL BUSINESSES ADVICE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER?

I've watched all the vids thanks. My conclusion remains the same. Vote out, take back control.

PS. the Useless EU ought to have trade deals set up everywhere given the size of the outfit. 17 yrs and still no trade deal with Brazil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_free_trade_agreements

Last edited:
@u;
I've watched all the vids thanks. My conclusion remains the same. Vote out, take back control.

PS. the Useless EU ought to have trade deals set up everywhere given the size of the outfit. 17 yrs and still no trade deal with Brazil.

Depends on what's coming over and cost.not sto0inc uk trading is it. Once again u looking at having it all not what one is likely to lose.

If developing nations aim to undercut your markets and not offer similar tariffs why have a skewed trade deal?

Need more detail to ID reason. Can't go round silly nilly giving tariff reductions if not reciprocal.

What do you think eu will export that can't be obtained cheaper from USA?

EU will have higher transport costs.

To u it maybe just headline grabbing lines but there many more jobs and considerations at play here.

:idea:

@u;

Depends on what's coming over and cost.not sto0inc uk trading is it. Once again u looking at having it all not what one is likely to lose.

If developing nations aim to undercut your markets and not offer similar tariffs why have a skewed trade deal?

Need more detail to ID reason. Can't go round silly nilly giving tariff reductions if not reciprocal.

What do you think eu will export that can't be obtained cheaper from USA?

EU will have higher transport costs.

To u it maybe just headline grabbing lines but there many more jobs and considerations at play here.

:idea:

This is your problem isn't it.

You would like it that the UK public respects your opinion, because you went to college for knowledge and in your mind this makes you better qualified to tell other people how to think.

Now what are you going to do when on the 24th you discover that we are leaving the EU ?

Are you going to spend the next 3 yrs bleating on about how we all fked up and we shudda listened, or are you going to accept that the people spoke and that the govt needs to act on that voice?

Opinion: Why Brexit could lead to the breakup of the United Kingdom

Brexit could mark Cameron as the worst U.K. leader since the U.S. Revolutionary War

Below is a Quote from your above link Atilla..

"Wales’ biggest industrial complex, the Port Talbot Steelworks, is due to be sold off by India’s giant Tata Steel conglomerate. There are moves to rescue the plant, with the government promising to “co-invest” if a buyer can be found. But these are tough times with massive overcapacity in the steel industry. And if there is no rescue, and the plant closes down, then anger at a closure expected to lead directly and indirectly to the loss of 40,000 jobs would be largely directed at London."

Here's the reality.....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35933904

Attachments

• GoldSaleBrown.jpg
    GoldSaleBrown.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 82
It's quite an array of failures they have assembled on the remain side.

It makes the decision to leave so much easier for the man in the street. :LOL:

This is your problem isn't it.

You would like it that the UK public respects your opinion, because you went to college for knowledge and in your mind this makes you better qualified to tell other people how to think.

Now what are you going to do when on the 24th you discover that we are leaving the EU ?

Are you going to spend the next 3 yrs bleating on about how we all fked up and we shudda listened, or are you going to accept that the people spoke and that the govt needs to act on that voice?

I don't need anyone to respect my opinion no, as I don't particularly respect others. I do expect a reasonable debate with pros and cons to be weighed on their merits.

I am campaigning for BetterIN yes, as I believe up to now to be the most advantageous route for me, the UK and my childrens future.

I do like to kick a man when he is down, and yes I will shove it down your ear holes when I see wrong or deceitful facts and lies being applied to mass public by wannabee PMs.

(y)

I don't need anyone to respect my opinion no, as I don't particularly respect others. I do expect a reasonable debate with pros and cons to be weighed on their merits.

I am campaigning for BetterIN yes, as I believe up to now to be the most advantageous route for me, the UK and my childrens future.

I do like to kick a man when he is down, and yes I will shove it down your ear holes when I see wrong or deceitful facts and lies being applied to mass public by wannabee PMs.

(y)

Except that you can't "shove it down my earholes" can you.

By my calculations, you have never been close to matching me in any debate. :LOL:

Of course, it always helps if you chose the correct side of the debate !

Except that you can't "shove it down my earholes" can you.

By my calculations, you have never been close to matching me in any debate. :LOL:

Of course, it always helps if you chose the correct side of the debate !

How old are you CV, 9?

We will be much better able to cope and deal with these issues within Europe with free movement of labour. Young will go where there are jobs and the old will go to wonderful sunny countries like France, Spain and Italy.

This is exactly the sort of thing Brits take issue with.

Where do you get this silly idea that old folk want to go and live in France, Italy and Spain.

Most old people I know want a hassle free life, living in their own country, and not have to put up with their country being flooded by EU migrants, because they can't get jobs in their own countries.

This is exactly the sort of thing Brits take issue with.

Where do you get this silly idea that old folk want to go and live in France, Italy and Spain.

Most old people I know want a hassle free life, living in their own country, and not have to put up with their country being flooded by EU migrants, because they can't get jobs in their own countries.

:) Most old folk don't get it.