Brexit - in or out

I don't think anyone is reading your posts tbh....just saying :LOL:

No I'm sure you are not ;)

AAEAAQAAAAAAAANzAAAAJDk2MTE2Y2VkLTc1YzctNDVkOS04NjkzLWM0YmI4NzM4MzcwMQ.jpg

Well of course the UK will do well and struggle for a good decade or two and then find a level.

Big fact is - it may rank in the top 10 now and sink to 20 in due course.

People will still it sell it as a success as they do Thatchers policies despite the fact we are now considering renationalising the railways and BT our telecommunications are crap and Queen speech has some nice to haves like an internet connection to every household by 2020 or something.

30 years later and South Korea have the best adn we are still trying to get broadband into some parts of the country.

BIG SUCCESS was it? Are you really sure about that?

I'm not prepared to give up the top spots and settle for less. Other than hype and cheap talk I do not see any facts or figures or remotely resembling common sense from the out camp.

I would summarise it as:

1. Sovereignty
2. Directives and Regulation
3. New trade deals without those in 2 and better ones we have with EU now.
4. Control migrants - who comes in and who doesn't

Tell me if I missed anything out?
How can you predict where we will be in ranking? You can't unless you are a fortune teller at which point I'll not be paying you because your aspect of it sux. All this bull5hit of the UK falling apart is just mirroring the garbage coming out of the peoples mouths that are directly fed by the EU. Please stop regurgitating propaganda that is based on assumption and not fact.

What people may not know about our BT and mobile phone charges... They have been much higher than those in the EU.

Majority of shareholders in BT are non-UK big US & Japanese shareholders when it was first sold off.

So starve UK public of investment in comms infrastructure and reap rewards in sharholder dividends that flow to external owners leaving country.

The B in British Telecom has not been so British at all since it's been sold off and we've been ripped off. :idea:

This is what we have been talking about.

The stitch up between crony corporate capitalism and government and rules n regs (barriers to entry)(less competition)

I don't know why you find it so difficult to keep up.

Btw...it's Steel not steal

Stealing is what the Chinese are doing by dumping theirs into the market below cost, and the answer is not to provide subsidy from the tax payer. Either the incompetent EU do their job and put up tariffs, like the US did, or the companies go bust, then we can blame the EU for failing to act, not the British government

Last edited:
This is what we have been talking about.

The stitch up between crony corporate capitalism and government and rules n regs (barriers to entry)(less competition)

I don't know why you find it so difficult to keep up.

Btw...it's Steel not steal

Stealing is what the Chinese are doing by dumping theirs into the market below cost, and the answer is not to provide subsidy from the tax payer. Either the incompetent EU do their job and put up tariffs, like the US did, or the companies go bust, then we can blame the EU for failing to act, not the British government

Who was the architect of this common ground we agree on then?

Boris did the same. Golden opportunity to award Boris bikes to a British company and what does he do???

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/brit...-boris-johnsons-bike-hire-scheme-6479481.html

Mate get off your high horse and apply same principal to your BS.

You can't predict your nonsense rankings either.

However, weight of the argument from esteemed bodies, institutions, academics and based on my own experience and studies is to the contrary.

Assumptions and facts... You sure you know the difference?
I have made no ranking claims - you have. Everything I say is no different to what you are saying in terms of predictions. Both sides are nothing more than assumption. As for the high horse, I don't ride animals besides my wife when she allows.

Above all arguments one stands out with bitter clarity. That is the loss of democracy. As much as as I don't like other aspects of the EU, this one is dear to my heart.

As to knowing the difference between assumptions and facts. Are you sure you know the difference. You mention institutions and academics but all their argument is nothing more than assumption. So exactly what is this elusive fact you talk about then.. The sky is black

Hopefully on Thursday when the mullet brigade have to step aside the real campaigning can begin. Hopefully common sense will prevail. Boris needs to up his game and get off talking about bananas and start talking about matters that count

i am not a fan of fracking. Mankind should be further along with alternative energies.

Glad to see the Far Right didn't win in Austria.

:clap:

Who are all these people gravitating towards anti establishment parties. Taking people from the left, right and centre. The common denominator is anti establishment. Nobody is rioting in the streets, instead they are getting organised.

Last edited:
....after a little reading ....chuckles.

England will stay....unless the 'local' authorities start acting and doing the 'correct' thing.

:)

You completely miss the point..........those who arn't sheeple are becoming cheesed off, and as i said earlier those people look for another avenue.....5hit is coming yet again, while others argue about the price of a lettuce.

I suppose they don't teach history in schools anymore ? People will regret voting for the violent extremists in their frustration. Seems such a waste after centuries of over throwing tyranny to get human rights, freedom up to a point etc.

The rise of this party is a result of the failure of the EU to deal with the migrant issue at its source. The people rightly feel violated in their own country. What was a balanced economy, now needs to accommodate a sudden influx of people. I think they took in over 90k asylums last year. These people need housing (as if the country had spare capacity for 90k+ people). They also need funding and medical and a program to allow them to integrate. The people rightly have concern for this as it affects their services. There is also an element of crime that increases with horrid stories of rape in addition to other crimes. I for one wouldn't be happy with this. I feel sorry for the migrants but that doesn't justify the burden placed on the people who never asked for it. This is why the right wing party has risen because they have valid concerns. When do they call it a day and say enough is enough? when public services becomes crippled or crime becomes widespread and increasing? how many migrants can a country accept before this balance moves in favour of the right wing.
I can only wonder if the table was turned and it was the UK who was suffering a sudden spike in population and the net effects thereof. One thing is for certain however, this isn't going to be the end of it and as things deteriorate the balance will move the other way - its inevitable.

Last edited: