Brexit - in or out

I'ts fair to say most peoples mind's are already made up.... so its irrelevant what figures or concerns are posted here, they are quickly dismissed or accepted depending which side you are on..

Anybody still undecided ????

No, didn't think so...

OUT...OUT...OUT,,,(y)

Good idea!

Somebody set up a T2W poll (y)

Paper headline this morning. UK Becoming More Ethnically Segregated, Warns MP. Get your language self learning packs while stocks last.

Another headline. NHS facing a 10 billion black hole by 2020. Get your private health insurance now..

"Sarah Wollaston, Conservative chairwoman of health select committee and leading Brexit supporter has attacked her anti-EU allies for projecting an absurd, ugly and cynical distortion of the truth."

She must have been reading the thread, then :LOL:

4af56653c20e5cc5232fbd81bf9efade.jpg

Last edited:
The vote in Austria is very close, Right slightly ahead, waiting for postal votes to come in..........either way, the Liberal left are going to see their Federal plan start to get speed bumps.

Brexit could cost 500,000 jobs and cause a 'DIY recession' on the scale of the credit crunch, say Cameron and Osborne in most hysterical warning yet about results of leaving EU

i think i just threw up in my mouth reading this rubbish. Also haven't they said recession already. they seem to be running out of ideas and rehashing the same garbage with a multiplication factor of the level of bull5hit involved.

here are key facts and a timeline of the credit crisis which paints the stark contrast to what these dipwits are claiming

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7521250.stm

what it should read is this:
Dodgy Dave and Numnuts George are set to lose their jobs and their backhanders in the event there is a brexit. Furthermore, they wont be able to apply for jobs in the EU because they wont be chums anymore

Last edited:
Monday Morning Message

sorry if it offends anyone.

Attachments

• 2016-05-23_10-51-14.png
    2016-05-23_10-51-14.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Brace-yourselves-idiots-are-about-to-start-voting.jpg
    Brace-yourselves-idiots-are-about-to-start-voting.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 2016-05-23_10-47-10.png
    2016-05-23_10-47-10.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 429192_428159250566824_213411622_n.jpg
    429192_428159250566824_213411622_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 121
The vote in Austria is very close, Right slightly ahead, waiting for postal votes to come in..........either way, the Liberal left are going to see their Federal plan start to get speed bumps.

Lets hope the Liberals get in. Those skinhead Far Righties learnt nothing from WW2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/23/business-indifferent-to-brexit-poll-finds/

"Just 43pc of respondents described Brexit as “potentially damaging”, compared with 70pc last December, while “barely half” had considered the implications of the UK leaving the EU, according to ICSA.

Its poll showed 37pc of companies believed EU membership had a positive effect on their business, dramatically down from 61pc six months ago."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/23/business-indifferent-to-brexit-poll-finds/

"Just 43pc of respondents described Brexit as “potentially damaging”, compared with 70pc last December, while “barely half” had considered the implications of the UK leaving the EU, according to ICSA.

Its poll showed 37pc of companies believed EU membership had a positive effect on their business, dramatically down from 61pc six months ago."

Who are ICSA? https://www.icsa.org.uk/shop/aboutus

Small body selling governance training material.

This so called poll, did they conduct this on their own or paid someone?

Is it a basic survey of their own membership views?

What's the poll size?

Their findings contrary to most other big business.

:whistling

Who are ICSA? https://www.icsa.org.uk/shop/aboutus

Small body selling governance training material.

This so called poll, did they conduct this on their own or paid someone?

Is it a basic survey of their own membership views?

What's the poll size?

Their findings contrary to most other big business.

:whistling

certainly better than Cameron and George assessment (finger in the air forecasts of disaster - because they are so good at forecasting with a golden record of it)

Attachments

• cam.png
    cam.png
    143 KB · Views: 103
  • george.png
    george.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 81
certainly better than Cameron and George assessment (finger in the air forecasts of disaster - because they are so good at forecasting with a golden record of it)

Yes but what about all the big institutional bodies and businesses reports and assessments you disregard as fear mongering and then put up an unheard of organisation who are not even a polling company and Telegraph journalist hails it as news which you then subsequently parade as it suits your view.

fwiw - BoE and government have algorithms and economic models that have been tuned over the years and are far more likely to be accurate. They'll be able to tell you how much a 1p change in tax likely to bring in revenue and impact employment etc.

Let's be fair ref (y)

"..........Let's be fair ref ."..........:

Well I might moan about brexiteers distorting the facts , but I also think the in-crowds scares are being somewhat overdone. Both sides as bad as each other I reckon.

Can't seem to have a rational debate about anything nowadays more's the pity.