Brexit - in or out

Wonder if its worth running a straw poll, just to see where everybody stands at the moment..

Atilla still sat on the fence, just needs a wiff of the kenko. :LOL:

Bookies today are 1/5 remain, 7/2 leave (yesterday 1/4, 3/1)

Seems like they haven't been reading the thread (or perhaps they have :LOL:)

Wonder if its worth running a straw poll, just to see where everybody stands at the moment..

Atilla still sat on the fence, just needs a wiff of the kenko. :LOL:

Haha - running with the fox and chasing with the hounds. I'm definitely with the hounds.

I thought one of you chappies may have been able to help me out given you are all in the know but other than forwarding me to google's zillions of hits there is mucho nada!

You guys trying to outfox the hounds but not working. ;)

Bookies today are 1/5 remain, 7/2 leave (yesterday 1/4, 3/1)

Seems like they haven't been reading the thread (or perhaps they have :LOL:)

bookies are normally on the money.......the exit crew need to roll out some more guns to stay in the game now ......boris's hair brained antics are now a little tired ..........

N

Haha - running with the fox and chasing with the hounds. I'm definitely with the hounds.

I thought one of you chappies may have been able to help me out given you are all in the know but other than forwarding me to google's zillions of hits there is mucho nada!

You guys trying to outfox the hounds but not working. ;)

Only jesting pal, i fully respect your views..Its like long term investors and scalpers, neither side can see each others logic.

bookies are normally on the money.......the exit crew need to roll out some more guns to stay in the game now ......boris's hair brained antics are now a little tired ..........

N

Couple of large brexit billboards have sprung up on the side of the m25 Neil, That'l sway the minions...

Of course, UKIP are not alone in their assessment of the EU. Every country has it's representatives who are questioning the legitimacy of the unaccountable EU government and it's policies.

Even if the remain camp manage to hoodwink the UK voting public , the voices will still be there in all member countries.

Collar and tie Lafarge, shirtsleeves snd ponytail Iglesias, but both with the politician's smile.

"For the colonel's lady an' Judy O'Grady are sisters under their skins."

In tomorrow's paper.. Chew on this NHS toothpick while you contemplate the money given to the EU as payment for being part of the Established Underworld
26e350c7443b81f2e2bb80ec31f3ffe7.jpg

Atilla you might fancy this instead
53f76a2bbf58dc5a0194e3dc57d425d1.jpg

On the subject of headlines.

Hampton stabbing: Four women attacked near Sainsbury's car park

I don't think stabbing people with your Hampton is allowed in 2016, especially in Sainsbury's car park.
Probably an EU directive about it somewhere.

Last edited:
20 mins ago we get this. Absolutely relentless.

Yesterday I was accused of being negative :LOL: yet the whole remain campaign revolves around scare tactics and negativity !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36344425

That's natural. The Brexits are the ones wanting change. The "stay ins" want things as they are, changing for the better from the inside. They know what they have. The Brexits only have pie in the sky.

Most people, except the most adventurous, prefer the devil they know. and status quo. I admit it, I am one.

This is why "stay in" voters find this build up to a referendum a daily repeat and prefer football. They have made up their minds.

That's natural. The Brexits are the ones wanting change. The "stay ins" want things as they are, changing for the better from the inside. They know what they have. The Brexits only have pie in the sky.

Most people, except the most adventurous, prefer the devil they know. and status quo. I admit it, I am one.

This is why "stay in" voters find this build up to a referendum a daily repeat and prefer football. They have made up their minds.

I think you are being a bit hopeful if you think a country can change or reform from inside the EU. Is there a mechanism for it ? The Parliament makes piddling little laws only.

FA cup today. Can have a proper look at young Rashford.
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/The-Academy/Marcus-Rashford.aspx

I think you are being a bit hopeful if you think a country can change or reform from inside the EU. Is there a mechanism for it ? The Parliament makes piddling little laws only.

They will change and I am hopeful. In EU, I have more than hope but outside, hope is all there is.

One cannot live on hope.

They will change and I am hopeful. In EU, I have more than hope but outside, hope is all there is.

One cannot live on hope.

They think they are so wonderful they will never really change until its too late. A case of believing one's own propaganda.

In tomorrow's paper.. Chew on this NHS toothpick while you contemplate the money given to the EU as payment for being part of the Established Underworld

10% of all nurses and 25% of all doctors in the NHS are migrants.

Elderly migrants do not travel. It's primarily the young in search of jobs. The young don't need NHS as do the elderly.

The reason for the NHS crises is an ageing population and development in science and medical care.

25% of NHS funding goes towards looking after the frail and elderly. Long term NHS at levels expected is not tenable.

Moroever, in Germany and France they spend more on health than we do.

Once again you what are the facts and what is fiction.

Without a young population pensions and NHS is doomed, especially so as nobody wants to pay any tax.

This has absolutely nothing at all to do with EU.

Migrants are the solution but it's like medicine but some prefer to spit out on the faces of those who are trying to help.

A little like the yobs in Birmingham who chased a junior doctor now working in London with knives and a promise of a good kicking who happens to be Indian.

Becareful what you wish for. :idea:

Last edited:
There must be something wrong Atilla with education, training and recruitment where by we have so many unemployed yet have rely on migrant workers.