Brexit and the Consequences

Looks like Hitler's dream of a Europe under German domination is coming ever closer as the small countries cozy up to them. Many of the 27 are pretty near broke and will be a huge financial drain though.

Looks like Hitler's dream of a Europe under German domination is coming ever closer as the small countries cozy up to them. Many of the 27 are pretty near broke and will be a huge financial drain though.

And just like 77 years ago, I bet they didn't expect the Brits to throw a wobbly :LOL:

Everyone knows the elite cover for their buddies or they don't get rewarded. About time the money is recovered and a big fine is put on top or the disease spreads alarmingly.The poor go to jail for nicking a fe quid out of the corner shop but the big players are init for millions.

Everyone knows the elite cover for their buddies or they don't get rewarded. About time the money is recovered and a big fine is put on top or the disease spreads alarmingly.The poor go to jail for nicking a fe quid out of the corner shop but the big players are init for millions.

You've had some, have you ,mate? :D What you have to do is get yourself a good lawyer. You have to shell some of it out, you know---spread it around a little bit, like my good friend Atilla does with the bull****. He doesn't keep the whole heap in his own backyard, that's typical working class selfishness.

A Happy , if belated, New Year to everyone.

You've had some, have you ,mate? :D What you have to do is get yourself a good lawyer. You have to shell some of it out, you know---spread it around a little bit, like my good friend Atilla does with the bull****. He doesn't keep the whole heap in his own backyard, that's typical working class selfishness.

A Happy , if belated, New Year to everyone.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

That's no way to talk about Atilla's views on Brexit! (I know he has an excellent sense of humour really :))

For the record, if he uses too much bull.... Then his smoke will taste much the same.

No wonder my ears were ringing today. :)

Just for the record...

Manure takes approx 6 months to decompose.

Human excrement probably about 2 years unless they are vegetarian or vegan in which case it may take a little less.

But... and this is a very big BUT, Brexiters bull will literally take decades to come right. That's assuming it does at all. Stench will be go down in history books. Mark my words... (n)

I see Sterling trying to hold 1.22. 18% drop the news said and we haven't even invoked article 50.

Discovered what I was missing in London with the tube strike. Left bike down South and how much did I regret that. Then felt glad I did as weather was awful on way back.

FTSE's up though. As for BRBY star performer has hit target of £15. Thank you very much. 25% return since June. Howsabout that then? No BS here move along.

(y)

Brexiters bull will literally take decades to come right. That's assuming it does at all. Stench will be go down in history books. Mark my words...

shall i mark your words next to the long list of expert opinions that have been blisteringly wrong thus far or would you prefer i tattoo it to flesh?

p.s

glad you popped by, was it business or pleasure?

shall i mark your words next to the long list of expert opinions that have been blisteringly wrong thus far or would you prefer i tattoo it to flesh?

p.s

All the others who have no answers have stopped arguing.

There's always One ! :LOL:

p.s

Purely business. Wouldn't put up with it otherwise. :whistling

Funny incident took place which left me quite stunned.

Driving along A13 towards Tower Bridge, there was traffic at 6 am. Just passed some BP petrol station (I think shortly after Blackwall Tunnel exit) a lady comes up to passenger side window, whilst stationary in traffic, tap tap.

Wound down the window and she's asking for 80p, didn't quite catch what else she said. She looked a little petite skinny thing. So I put my hand in car ciggy ashtray, which is more of a coin box and I withdrew first coin which was a pound and went to handover to her.

She then says, "feck me is that the time. You looking for business. A bit of fun?" she asks peering into my eyes...

I was quite stunned and replied "no thank you". "Oh a paand" she says as if surprised, "thanks for that" and quickly went away and I moved off.

It later got me thinking, as to whether she was out all night in the cold and wet drizzle? Felt quite sorry for her. Last time I came across anything like that was around Kings Cross back in the late 80s. Made me feel sad. :(

Took 2 hours to drive back to Woodford Green. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back and very happy to forget.

London's not the same since we left. :eek:

All the others who have no answers have stopped arguing.

There's always One ! :LOL:

Oi!!!

Not arguing. Just pointing out your hollow hype...

Your Leadsom, trying to sell to farmers the idea they don't have to put boards up promoting EU as some kind of benefit.

I'm really impressed with her delivery. Why don't you stick that in your calculator and see what benefit cost savings you get out and then tell the farmers they should be glad about how good 2017 is going to be... Watch this space ;)

51st State here we come...

Some people think we already are 51st State all but in name. Joint intelligence, military combat, strategic objectives, free trade and easy visas, as well as sharing R&D, I'm scratching my head as to what else can be derived in business that we don't share already?

It can only be good positive news however, and I welcome it. Well done Boris (y)

Oi!!!

Not arguing. Just pointing out your hollow hype...

Your Leadsom, trying to sell to farmers the idea they don't have to put boards up promoting EU as some kind of benefit.

I'm really impressed with her delivery. Why don't you stick that in your calculator and see what benefit cost savings you get out and then tell the farmers they should be glad about how good 2017 is going to be... Watch this space ;)

Why is everything about money with you. There are some things money just can't buy.:LOL: