Brexit and the Consequences

So when they have finished convicting this lot, assuming that they are the bread winners, who will be picking up the bill for the family support.

This country is an absolute joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41608602

Here I would agree with harsh sentences. Also, confiscating any wealth or assets they have with a view to giving to victims.

The problem is this is a criminal case and has nothing to do with Brexit.

I recall once reading about sentences in the Evening standard and grades of punishment up to penetration. I was truly sickened.

We need parliament to pass much harsher sentences against such paedophiles. Sadly it is comical farcical to say the least. This kind thing can be stamped out but people lack the will. Mixing it up with Brexit detracts from it.

Once again what has this got to do with Brexit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43114471

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ck-cps-false-allegations-police-a7934566.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...al-paedophilia-ring-870-arrests-a7722821.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_by_country

THE SCANDAL OF PEDOPHILIA IN THE CHURCH

Do what you like with the filthy sons of b1tches? Hideous vile contemptible POS that religion breeds in denial.

Brexiteers getting desperate to put any logical argument for leaving.

No facts or evidence for Brexit argument so you peddle load of emotive sickening vile pieces of news for what purpose?

Why do you guys keep coming back to this sh1t I have no idea. Confirmation bias desperately seeking verification.

Perhaps it comes back to race again. You feel empathy of white English children more than any other race colour or creed. Happens all over the place in all countries and races.

Can you explain the link to Brexit please. Heard about the Pakistan link but don't see the other stuff.

Here I would agree with harsh sentences. Also, confiscating any wealth or assets they have with a view to giving to victims.

The problem is this is a criminal case and has nothing to do with Brexit.

I recall once reading about sentences in the Evening standard and grades of punishment up to penetration. I was truly sickened.

We need parliament to pass much harsher sentences against such paedophiles. Sadly it is comical farcical to say the least. This kind thing can be stamped out but people lack the will. Mixing it up with Brexit detracts from it.

Once again what has this got to do with Brexit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43114471

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ck-cps-false-allegations-police-a7934566.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...al-paedophilia-ring-870-arrests-a7722821.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_by_country

THE SCANDAL OF PEDOPHILIA IN THE CHURCH

Do what you like with the filthy sons of b1tches? Hideous vile contemptible POS that religion breeds in denial.

Brexiteers getting desperate to put any logical argument for leaving.

No facts or evidence for Brexit argument so you peddle load of emotive sickening vile pieces of news for what purpose?

Why do you guys keep coming back to this sh1t I have no idea. Confirmation bias desperately seeking verification.

Perhaps it comes back to race again. You feel empathy of white English children more than any other race colour or creed. Happens all over the place in all countries and races.

Can you explain the link to Brexit please. Heard about the Pakistan link but don't see the other stuff.

It has everything to do with Brexit. Brexit is just the first step on the road of "taking back control". Brexit is a start point not the end point.

Nonsense. Why wait.

What's going to change?

Silver bullet doesn't hold water :rolleyes:

What will change is the loss of control by the ECJ. ECJ and all the human rights legislation will go in the bin where it belongs. Then, UK can start the legislative process to keep wanted laws and scrap the rest. After that, we can introduce new laws pertinent to the UK.

In 1940 the elected president of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, was captured by the Gestapo, at the request of Spain, delivered to them and executed. Today, German police have arrested the elected president of Catalonia, Carles Puigdemont, at the request of Spain, to be extradited.

European Arrest Warrant (EAW) abuse is one of the key intellectual reasons why the UK voted to leave the EU. If others control the use of force in your territory, it isn't your territory.

Let that sink in!

In 1940 the elected president of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, was captured by the Gestapo, at the request of Spain, delivered to them and executed. Today, German police have arrested the elected president of Catalonia, Carles Puigdemont, at the request of Spain, to be extradited.

European Arrest Warrant (EAW) abuse is one of the key intellectual reasons why the UK voted to leave the EU. If others control the use of force in your territory, it isn't your territory.

Let that sink in!

Now you taking the milk and dark chocolate McVities again. :LOL:

Moving on from muslim grooming paedophiles to WWII gestapo talk again.

Do you not think you are trivialising the war with all these inaccurate associations with Brexit and the real WWII simply by talking about it for no good reason?

You talk of irony yet you fail to observe that the EU was originally formed to prevent the build up of the German war machine.

Yet you are now choosing to leave the EU because you feel you want to stop Germany from becoming stronger and taking over Europe, thus repeating mistakes of the past or is it something else I've failed to grasp?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You taking the milk and dark chocolate McVities again. :LOL:

Moving on from muslim grooming paedophiles to WWII gestapo talk again.

Do you not think you are trivialising the war with all these inaccurate associations with Brexit and the real WWII simply by talking about it for no good reason?

You talk of irony yet you fail to observe that the EU was originally formed to prevent the build up of the German war machine.

Yet you are now choosing to leave the EU because you feel you want to stop Germany from becoming stronger and taking over Europe, thus repeating mistakes of the past or is it something else I've failed to grasp?

:rolleyes:

It's saddening to see that facts don't agree with your world view, you need to get your head out of NewsNow or the Express and take a look at the real world :p

If you know your history then you'll know that the formation of the EU was far more complex than just preventing the build-up of the German war machine.

Firstly, the concept of an economic European Union was voiced around a century before WW1, and even further back to the Romans.

Secondly, there was no way Germany could build up a war machine post-WW2. In the immediate aftermath, Europe was under the control of the Soviets, the US and UK. The French economy was devastated (as was Britain's) and needed to rebuild, so compromises were made to enable coal and steel to flow from working German factories whilst limiting German political power, the formation of The European Coal and Steel Community enabled this, the modern EU is just a continuation of the ECSC with political and economic integration it's main aims.

In the few short decades since the ECSC formation the EU has become politicised and corrupted to the point where it is now facing a massive backlash, no lessons have been learnt, Germany is once again at the forefront of the EU's corrupted power.

The EAW (from my previous post) is a prime example of that corruption, it even appears to transcend the human rights laws that the EU apparently hold so dear - yes indeed, there is irony there.

History repeating itself? I'm sure the Spanish won't execute Puigdemont, but there are eerie parallels with what the Spanish & Nazis were doing in WW2.

It's saddening to see that facts don't agree with your world view, you need to get your head out of NewsNow or the Express and take a look at the real world :p

Facts??? Which facts??? You have facts??? :cheesy:

If you know your history then you'll know that the formation of the EU was far more complex than just preventing the build-up of the German war machine.

Hmmm???

Firstly, the concept of an economic European Union was voiced around a century before WW1, and even further back to the Romans. Yes the inclindation to stop stupid wars with no gain but 000s of deaths and decimation of populations.

Secondly, there was no way Germany could build up a war machine post-WW2. In the immediate aftermath, Europe was under the control of the Soviets, the US and UK. The French economy was devastated (as was Britain's) and needed to rebuild, so compromises were made to enable coal and steel to flow from working German factories whilst limiting German political power, the formation of The European Coal and Steel Community enabled this, the modern EU is just a continuation of the ECSC with political and economic integration it's main aims.

Good to see you do some reading. However, you don't really state who made compromises? Germany accepted the hand it was dealt. Comprises by US and USSR with UK tagging along.

In the few short decades since the ECSC formation the EU has become politicised and corrupted to the point where it is now facing a massive backlash, no lessons have been learnt, Germany is once again at the forefront of the EU's corrupted power.

Rubbish here. In the few short decades EU advanced heaps and bounds whilst UK became the sick man of Europe. Having learned her lessoned decided to join in 61 and after 11 years was accepted. After another 3 years a 2nd referendum was held. Where you get your no lessons learned and corruption tosh from I don't know. Facts and World View indeed :(

The EAW (from my previous post) is a prime example of that corruption, it even appears to transcend the human rights laws that the EU apparently hold so dear - yes indeed, there is irony there. Lost me here.

History repeating itself? I'm sure the Spanish won't execute Puigdemont, but there are eerie parallels with what the Spanish & Nazis were doing in WW2.

History repeating itself???? How so? Catalonia want's to be part of EU but brake away from Spain. What a load of more tosh. Nothing but stupid politicians playing power games and reluctant to distribute incomes.

This is much like London wanting to brake away from the UK and remain in the EU.

Keep expanding your reading (y)

History repeating itself???? How so? Catalonia want's to be part of EU but brake away from Spain. What a load of more tosh. Nothing but stupid politicians playing power games and reluctant to distribute incomes.

This is much like London wanting to brake away from the UK and remain in the EU.

Keep expanding your reading (y)

Unfortunately, that's part of the problem. the Independistas have been BSing the electorate that Cataluña would, still, be part of the EU. Brussels is not playing along. Cataluña would have to reapply to join if she becomes independent. Many member states have the same problems as Spain. They would be quick to veto any such application.

As for Puigdemont, who was President He declared independence and shoved off to Brussels , leaving many others of the coalition to face the flack.

It's a bucket of worms. I am not a fan of Rajoy's, either. It's not as if he has not been warned, often enough, that trouble was coming. Like his predecessors, he has kept sweeping it under the carpet.

Unfortunately, that's part of the problem. the Independistas have been BSing the electorate that Cataluña would, still, be part of the EU. Brussels is not playing along. Cataluña would have to reapply to join if she becomes independent. Many member states have the same problems as Spain. They would be quick to veto any such application.

As for Puigdemont, who was President He declared independence and shoved off to Brussels , leaving many others of the coalition to face the flack.

It's a bucket of worms. I am not a fan of Rajoy's, either. It's not as if he has not been warned, often enough, that trouble was coming. Like his predecessors, he has kept sweeping it under the carpet.

Yes always is the case isn't it. We have a bit of a global crunch since 2007-8 and suddenly all these worms crawl out of the woodwork with their snake oil prescriptions of what they would do, why we have this and that problem and how much life would be better if we all followed their pie in the sky solutions.

Then there is the other lot who - quite understandably have things going wrong and think why not, things can only get much better. Throw in all other issues to catch all grievances to maximise votes and get ready to fire one gun one silver bullet to kill the multi-headed beast that's going to make their lives infinitely better again.

Farcical stuff...

Tick tock tick tock :)