Brexit and the Consequences

Are SCL and CA about to disappear off the face of the earth? Wow, there's some cover-up going on there, that data must be high value.

All sorts going on. There are so many dissenting voices these days that it must be nigh on impossible to close it all down. For every person they attempt to shut down, hundreds more will pop up. That's the way this kind of thing works. Closing down debate never ever works and this phenomena is not unique to the UK, it's happening all across the west. It's going to get messy real quick unless govt's start dealing with the real problems instead of scapegoating soft targets.

All sorts going on. There are so many dissenting voices these days that it must be nigh on impossible to close it all down. For every person they attempt to shut down, hundreds more will pop up. That's the way this kind of thing works. Closing down debate never ever works and this phenomena is not unique to the UK, it's happening all across the west. It's going to get messy real quick unless govt's start dealing with the real problems instead of scapegoating soft targets.

John Wedger interview. Hounded out because he was too good at his job.

. . .Timsk gone all silent what with fisheries being another one of his major reasons for Brexit. Ducks in a row all getting shot down one by one. . .
Hi Atilla,
I've "gone all silent" because I've just moved house and, subsequently, spent the last two days at the NEC, Birmingham - visiting the House Renovation show!

Be that as it may, I can assure you that my ducks are still all lined up perfectly. Yes, in part I voted leave to help free the fishing industry from the tyranny of the EU. IMO, it ought to be one of Mrs. May's 'red lines'. Sadly, thanks to the remoaners constantly undermining every attempt by the Government to get a good Brexit deal - the fishing industry will remain under the EU cosh for at least another two years. Shame on the EU and, in particular, the remoaners for not having the courage and decency to put their political views to one side and support an industry that's on it's knees as a result of the disastrous EU Common Fisheries policy.
Tim.

Hi Atilla,
I've "gone all silent" because I've just moved house and, subsequently, spent the last two days at the NEC, Birmingham - visiting the House Renovation show!

Be that as it may, I can assure you that my ducks are still all lined up perfectly. Yes, in part I voted leave to help free the fishing industry from the tyranny of the EU. IMO, it ought to be one of Mrs. May's 'red lines'. Sadly, thanks to the remoaners constantly undermining every attempt by the Government to get a good Brexit deal - the fishing industry will remain under the EU cosh for at least another two years. Shame on the EU and, in particular, the remoaners for not having the courage and decency to put their political views to one side and support an industry that's on it's knees as a result of the disastrous EU Common Fisheries policy.
Tim.

Blimey, Tim, it’s a bit of a stretch to blame the remainers for your lots failure to negotiate a “decent” deal so far. Not that this is a surprise - only the fanciful brexiteers optimism thought that the EU would roll over and let us have our cake and eat it.

I think everyone should take care about encouraging dissenting voices which on the lifespectrometer scales has dangerous potential to spill over to hate crimes which inevitably they do.

UK's anti-terrorist police chief has stated that they prevented 10 Jihadi against 4 Right-wing attacks in preparation.

So this far right activist Lauren Southern blue eyed blondie is coming to England for what reason exactly, having done the rounds in Europe? Tourism? Work? Education?

No!

To campaign? Campaign for what? Far right extreme racist policies.

Well if you are going to have under the guise of free speech these kinds of events should we also have some Iranian political activists come here and tell us about their political view points?

This is a dangerous campaign for far-right extreme fascist racist doctrine to start doing the rounds.

Not saying Brexiteers are all racists but under the guise of Brexit there are extreme elements.

Where have we seen this before. Black shirts movement just before WWII. It would have been touch and go with Germany and UK perhaps uniting in their ambitions. Not many people may know Duke of Windsor was fan of Eugenics and met with Hitler and had (so some say) similar aspirations.

Some people in the UK are playing with a dangerous fuse if lit will ruin not just the economy but quite a few lives and our global position in many ways.

Jihadis and Paedophiles have absolutely nothing to do with Brexit. Fact that it finds it way onto this thread is a clear indication of how dirty and dangerous the Brexit movement is and the potential it has to veer away to some very ugly outcomes.

I support and agree with the ban too. Government & authorities did well.

Last edited:
I think everyone should take care about encouraging dissenting voices which on the lifespectrometer scales has dangerous potential to spill over to hate crimes which inevitably they do.

UK's terrorist body has spoiled 10 Jihadi against 4 Right-wing attacks in preparation.

So this far right activist Lauren Southern blue eyed blondie is coming to England for what reason exactly, having done the rounds in Europe? Tourism? Work? Education?

No!

Well if you are going to have under the guise of free speech these kinds of events should we also have some Iranian political activists come here and tell us about their political view points?

This is a dangerous campaign for far-right extreme fascist racist doctrine to start doing the rounds.

Not saying Brexiteers are all racists but under the guise of Brexit there are extreme elements.

Where have we seen this before. Black shirts movement just before WWII. It would have been touch and go with Germany and UK perhaps uniting in their ambitions. Not many people may know Duke of Windsor was fan of Eugenics and met with Hitler and had (so some say) similar aspirations.

UK is playing with a dangerous fuse if lit will ruin not just the economy but quite a few lives and our global position in many ways.

Jihadis and Paedophiles have absolutely nothing to do with Brexit. Fact that it finds it way onto this thread is a clear indication of how dirty and dangerous the Brexit movement is and the potential it has to veer away to some very ugly outcomes.

I support and agree with the ban too. Government & authorities did well.

I believe that the muslim inhabitants and immigrants must carry a lot of the blame. They are very unhelpful, in many cases, in not exposing some of the jihadis, etc. when they know who they are. These mosques have members of terrorist groups and the congregation knows it, I'm sure.

Madrid is, currently, having street battles with "manteleros". Those who sell their articles on a blanket and, when they have to, move on with their stock slung over their shoulder. The shops, who pay the rates, object to them because most "manteleros" pay no taxes. The tourists think that it is`part of the scenery and atmosphere.

On the other hand, there are many in service who, frankly, are getting screwed by their employers.

The Asians are spreading across the world. They want what we have. I'll tell you now, there are too many for us to stop, but some sort of a brake must be put in place.

Spain and Italy are picking up thousands of boat and raft people every week and hundreds are drowning. We don't hear too much of that in the British media except that we are "letting them in". When people are willing to risk dying in this winter weather, then they must be desperate.

Hi Atilla,

Tim.

Blame remoaners for transition deal which we were told was not needed and one that we would only concede to if asked for nicely by the EU so we were told by Davies. LOL. Just how badly did Davies want that transition deal is clear looking at what UK conceded on. If you think that was just remoaners putting in a good or bad argument against rottweilers in the cabinet tearing into TM - then I'd recommend a visit to a shrink. ;)

You're more than likely to blame EU too post Brexit for not agreeing to our fantastic pie in the sky proposal and choosing to dish out punishment beatings to make an example of us as well.

Glad you managed to move by the way. Scenery looks great on a high elevation so no flooding risk good choice. (y)

I believe that the muslim inhabitants and immigrants must carry a lot of the blame. They are very unhelpful, in many cases, in not exposing some of the jihadis, etc. when they know who they are. These mosques have members of terrorist groups and the congregation knows it, I'm sure.

Madrid is, currently, having street battles with "manteleros". Those who sell their articles on a blanket and, when they have to, move on with their stock slung over their shoulder. The shops, who pay the rates, object to them because most "manteleros" pay no taxes. The tourists think that it is`part of the scenery and atmosphere.

On the other hand, there are many in service who, frankly, are getting screwed by their employers.

The Asians are spreading across the world. They want what we have. I'll tell you now, there are too many for us to stop, but some sort of a brake must be put in place.

Spain and Italy are picking up thousands of boat and raft people every week and hundreds are drowning. We don't hear too much of that in the British media except that we are "letting them in". When people are willing to risk dying in this winter weather, then they must be desperate.

Agree with you strongly and I've always said there is nothing stopping UK increasing custom controls officers and simply extraditing Jihadi suspects as they are not part of EU.

Nothing to do with Brexit.

Spain and Italy can do the same. There call. No obligation from EU to let them in. Australian system of control is a good one I reckon.

Won't talk about destabilising ME and Arab spring uprising as we know who's to blame about that. They simply don't like our freedoms and way of life which is why they risk theirs to come over here. Blair and Bush UK and US foreign policy lies come to fruitition. Israel planning war on Syria. US hasn't given up on fessing up Syria just yet. Iran is next.

Still nothing to do with Brexit. You judge. :idea:

Spain and Italy can do the same. There call. No obligation from EU to let them in. Australian system of control is a good one I reckon.
:

Agree with what you say, except for this paragraph.

It is, as you say, our call. We can let them drown and not have rescue craft picking them up, all the time.

It is not a legal matter It is a simple humane one. If everything was as simple as what is legal or illegal.

Australia has a good system for the number of boat people that it has coming in. Let us see them put it into practice with the numbers that we have.

The reason that the way things are is obvious. UK is an island close to Europe. Europe is a society very similar to yours. Our land mass, to the south of us is Africa. We are your buffer. We have the problems that you do not want. I don't blame you. I wish that we had something like Australia or the US to the south of us, it would save a lot of our problems.

Agree with what you say, except for this paragraph.

It is, as you say, our call. We can let them drown and not have rescue craft picking them up, all the time.

It is not a legal matter It is a simple humane one. If everything was as simple as what is legal or illegal.

Australia has a good system for the number of boat people that it has coming in. Let us see them put it into practice with the numbers that we have.

The reason that the way things are is obvious. UK is an island close to Europe. Europe is a society very similar to yours. Our land mass, to the south of us is Africa. We are your buffer. We have the problems that you do not want. I don't blame you. I wish that we had something like Australia or the US to the south of us, it would save a lot of our problems.

I'm not sure about humanity aspect. I see it as purely business. People are the same everywhere to me.

You are right that EU is a border with Africa land mass but you know if instead of destabilising Libya they left it as is and Gadaffis dreams about Africa were allowed to develop and flourish, we wouldn't be having this conversation as they say in hollywood movies.

Instead we could have helped Gadaffi's vision and built another successful Hong Kong colony a business hub of the coast of Africa connecting Europe.

We have so much more to gain from peace and trade than war and politics.

This nationalism, culture control and power plays with military needing wars and conflict is all so yesterday.

One I'm sad to say UK with her visions of grandeur are so yesterday. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

But yes agree. We should be looking at allowing other countries to flourish and maintain their control instead of wrecking them. Syria being point in case. Then we have the Saudi regime which we support.

Gotta ask what it's all for and why different principals are applied? Well we all know it's all about money. Syria buys weapons from Russia and we are pissed off unlike the Saudi's they don't buy from us. Tough one that¬

UK's anti-terrorist police chief has stated that they prevented 10 Jihadi against 4 Right-wing attacks in preparation.

No!

Are you able to provide an example of a far right extreme racist policy that is promoted by Lauren Southern?

Absolutely, we should listen to all points of view, so that they can be understood and discussed properly, that is a basic tenant of free speech, obviously without spilling into so-called 'hate speech', in fact we already do, here's one example:

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/projects/9428-al-quds-day

If you put that sentence in the context of the aforementioned Al-Quds link, then I might be inclined to agree with you.

Kindly provide an example?

Yes and Prince Harry has dressed up as a Nazi at a fancy dress party, context is everything.

Some people in the UK are playing with a dangerous fuse if lit will ruin not just the economy but quite a few lives and our global position in many ways.

Agreed, a difficult problem to solve, but it could be solved before it becomes a major issue

Disagree with both, Paedophiles are linked to Pakistani (majority muslim) grooming gangs and immigration. Disagree about Jihadis, they are definitely seen linked to immigrants, the fact that UKGov is allowing known Jihadists back into the country is seen as a lack of control and definitely feeds into the Brexit sentiment.

Agree with you strongly and I've always said there is nothing stopping UK increasing custom controls officers and simply extraditing Jihadi suspects as they are not part of EU.

Except that they are, the EU provides citizenship to immigrants, they have an EU passport and all the benefits of freedom of movement, UKGov cannot control EU citizens crossing borders.

Nothing to do with Brexit.

Everything to do with Brexit

Laughable statement, if the EU allows them in, then Spain and Italy have no choice in the matter, unless they elect anti-EU governments into power of course

Won't talk about destabilising ME and Arab spring uprising as we know who's to blame about that. They simply don't like our freedoms and way of life which is why they risk theirs to come over here. Blair and Bush UK and US foreign policy lies come to fruitition. Israel planning war on Syria. US hasn't given up on fessing up Syria just yet. Iran is next.

Still nothing to do with Brexit. You judge. :idea:

So why should we be paying for the mistakes of past idiotic politicians, it is up to us now to sort this out, not just follow a 'guilt trip' narrative that British people should be paying for those mistakes, everything to do with Brexit. :idea:

I'm not sure about humanity aspect. I see it as purely business. People are the same everywhere to me.

You are right that EU is a border with Africa land mass but you know if instead of destabilising Libya they left it as is and Gadaffis dreams about Africa were allowed to develop and flourish, we wouldn't be having this conversation as they say in hollywood movies.

Instead we could have helped Gadaffi's vision and built another successful Hong Kong colony a business hub of the coast of Africa connecting Europe.

We have so much more to gain from peace and trade than war and politics.

This nationalism, culture control and power plays with military needing wars and conflict is all so yesterday.

One I'm sad to say UK with her visions of grandeur are so yesterday. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

But yes agree. We should be looking at allowing other countries to flourish and maintain their control instead of wrecking them. Syria being point in case. Then we have the Saudi regime which we support.

Gotta ask what it's all for and why different principals are applied? Well we all know it's all about money. Syria buys weapons from Russia and we are pissed off unlike the Saudi's they don't buy from us. Tough one that¬

So when you read a report such as in the link below, which is very concerning, how do you equate Western foreign policy with sub-Saharan emigration?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/23/two-thirds-sub-saharan-africans-migrate-europe-us/

From what I can gather, the majority of African nations see Brexit as an economic opportunity, they should be looking to hang onto their male working age workforce to be able to fulfil their future trading ambitions with us, not letting them emigrate to the EU & UK.

http://mgafrica.com/article/2017-03-28-is-brexit-an-opportunity-for-africa

So when you read a report such as in the link below, which is very concerning, how do you equate Western foreign policy with sub-Saharan emigration?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/23/two-thirds-sub-saharan-africans-migrate-europe-us/

From what I can gather, the majority of African nations see Brexit as an economic opportunity, they should be looking to hang onto their male working age workforce to be able to fulfil their future trading ambitions with us, not letting them emigrate to the EU & UK.

http://mgafrica.com/article/2017-03-28-is-brexit-an-opportunity-for-africa

Jihadis, paedophiles and Brexit have nothing to do with each other! Nor Pakistan. Or Grooming. What ever you are on, need to come off your highs.

You say they get passports from EU. They are not handed out like sweets are they.

Look at the British passport handed out to the Iraqi Parsons Green bomber. They all make mistakes.

As for Lauren Southern the why and the what here it is. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43393035

By the way whilst under the guise of free speech these foreign nationals whether Canadian Iranian or wherever should not be allowed political views in the UK.

Tory party shouldn't accept donations from foreign nationals either. Makes a mockery of democracy. Just like big corporation corrupting our politicians we now have foreign interests.

Having said that this ofcourse is BAU to the British government trying to recruit spies and interfere in other nations political stuff. Hence we have facebook and Cambridge Academy fiasco. No ofcourse we don't interfere rigging elections in other countries. Only the Ruskies do that sort of thing coz we like to play fair.

At some level I think you make my point for me quite well. Each to their own.

So this far right activist Lauren Southern blue eyed blondie is coming to England

What relevance has the colour of eyes or (presumably) hair got to do with it?

stupid racists. must be hunted down and exterminated like vermin.

Inciting violence?

You decide.

Jihadis, paedophiles and Brexit have nothing to do with each other! Nor Pakistan. Or Grooming. What ever you are on, need to come off your highs.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this point!

You say they get passports from EU. They are not handed out like sweets are they.

5 years appears to be the general consensus, no time at all to wait-out.

https://www.quora.com/Which-EU-country-has-the-easiest-citizenship-requirements

Look at the British passport handed out to the Iraqi Parsons Green bomber. They all make mistakes.

Yes and what a monumental ****-up that was, he even admitting to being a Jihadi on UK entry FFS!

As for Lauren Southern the why and the what here it is. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43393035

Is that supposed to answer my question about providing an example for something racist this woman has done and is what you stated?

By the way whilst under the guise of free speech these foreign nationals whether Canadian Iranian or wherever should not be allowed political views in the UK.

I hope you see the irony in this statement :whistling

What relevance has the colour of eyes or (presumably) hair got to do with it?

Inciting violence?

You decide.

Not so subtle hint for the Aryan race.

In a presentable format, eye candy for the masses.

A lil like you I'm not so PC either. I'm assuming you did not like me pointing that out. Sorry bro. :eek:

We will just have to agree to disagree on this point!

You could take your case to the ECJ and state your case EU is allowing Jihadis to commit crimes in the UK and grooming under age girls. I dunno just an idea. In fact you can do the same in British courts. Take a leaf out of Gina Millers exemplary actions. :idea:

5 years appears to be the general consensus, no time at all to wait-out. 5 years is a long time. Passports waste of time anyhow. Only introduced around turn of the century. ID cards or a number sufficient imo. Have it tattood on ones arm. Chipped even :)

http://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/trade2win/editor/color.gif
https://www.quora.com/Which-EU-country-has-the-easiest-citizenship-requirements

Yes and what a monumental ****-up that was, he even admitting to being a Jihadi on UK entry FFS! Yes true and at the same time they deny entry to an Afghan who helped our troops translating for them leaving him at risk exposed ot the Taliban.

Is that supposed to answer my question about providing an example for something racist this woman has done and is what you stated?

I told you she doesn't belong here or that Banon chap. They should sod off and campaign in their own countries. Is this new fashion or something.

I hope you see the irony in this statement :whistling

I don't see the irony no what do you mean?

I thought it was ironic of our government and the US talking about Russians interfering in foreign elections whilst we have our CA and Facebook doing blatantly the same act as we accuse other countries.

I don't see the irony no what do you mean?

I thought it was ironic of our government and the US talking about Russians interfering in foreign elections whilst we have our CA and Facebook doing blatantly the same act as we accuse other countries.

It seems we are two peas in a pod, chess must be the answer. Now about CV.............:)