Brexit and the Consequences

He's been searching for three days to find that picture, I'll allow him his 5min of glory. Probably still running around the garden naked.

:LOL: Just found it by accident few minutes ago on that other link. (y)

Listening to the news it's not looking good for Brexiters. So when do we get to see gobby Farage back on stage?

Happy with you two pranksters but not happy about this piece of news...

Newspaper headlines: May backs Gove, Boris backs May

I think Tories in particular TM going out of her way to destroy the party. Picking the most loathed and hated characters. Gove for green issues???? Feck me if you guys know what you're doing? How to lose friends, votes and influence young people to support LibDems and Greens :)

fwiw - word of advice remember what kind of scar Thatcher left that it was as much her memory and legacy that saw Tony Blair win three elections as anything else.

I keep telling ya be careful what you wish for and how you pick your leader as the Tory party make Count Dracula look like a merciful vegetarian.

He's been searching for three days to find that picture, I'll allow him his 5min of glory. Probably still running around the garden naked.

Maybe some soothing pictures, calm him down.

Attachments

• tree hugger.jpg
    tree hugger.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Boris.jpg
    Boris.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 76
  • lalalalacant-hear-u.jpg
    lalalalacant-hear-u.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 67
  • group hug.jpg
    group hug.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 87
:LOL: Just found it by accident few minutes ago on that other link. (y)

Listening to the news it's not looking good for Brexiters. So when do we get to see gobby Farage back on stage?

Happy with you two pranksters but not happy about this piece of news...

Newspaper headlines: May backs Gove, Boris backs May

I think Tories in particular TM going out of her way to destroy the party. Picking the most loathed and hated characters. Gove for green issues???? Feck me if you guys know what you're doing? How to lose friends, votes and influence young people to support LibDems and Greens :)

fwiw - word of advice remember what kind of scar Thatcher left that it was as much her memory and legacy that saw Tony Blair win three elections as anything else.

I keep telling ya be careful what you wish for and how you pick your leader as the Tory party make Count Dracula look like a merciful vegetarian.

Yes, it's important to have strong and stable leadership going forward, Gove is a clever guy whether you like him or not....Remember, "were for the few,not the many". Party. (y)

Yes, it's important to have strong and stable leadership going forward, Gove is a clever guy whether you like him or not....Remember, "were for the few,not the many". Party. (y)

Right pigs dinner Brexiters have made of the national interest.

EU Plans Power to Force Euro-Clearing Relocation Post-Brexit
Authorities would be able to force clearing business to move
Commission targets close oversight of important clearing firms

Hooligans. Farage is coming back. That's great news. He'll moan and groan until the next recession when he'll find some traction with his tosh.

I predict in the next few months and years there will be concerted effort by the Tory party to kick out or bury Eurosceptics.

If they do not fight this cancer in the party and move towards the middle ground of politics they will be thrown into the wilderness for possibly another three terms.

:idea:

EU Plans Power to Force Euro-Clearing Relocation Post-Brexit
Authorities would be able to force clearing business to move
Commission targets close oversight of important clearing firms

They have been trying to get this moved to Europe for a good few years now, They don't like us making money from it when they could be, once we have left EU then they have the power to move it by legislating it with EU ruling. More dirty tricks by EU.

They have been trying to get this moved to Europe for a good few years now, They don't like us making money from it when they could be, once we have left EU then they have the power to move it by legislating it with EU ruling. More dirty tricks by EU.

Why should Europeans host euro financial based clearing services outside of of the European area and control of her own domain?

Why dirty tricks, punishments and beatings?

Perfectly reasonable proposal and principal to proceed by to any fair and upstanding person imo.

Is that spare room still available oscar ? Just in case Atilla manages to put a stop to Brexit... On the next flight....

Mikey matey I have notink to do with the Conservative party or the new girl on the block Ruthy baby. I'm with the LibDems. You'll need to speak to your hombre CV. Get him to speak to his associates, the management and tell them to stop pussy footing and get behind TM. :LOL::LOL:

Don't you know all this Brexit fiasco is a Euroskeptik kinda thing and the Tory party are running the show... :whistling

Long 3 mo GBPUSD FOP @1.27000 for 0.0266
Target 1.29000
F_0 = 1.2748*(1+0.0108)^(0.25) = 1.27822
1.29000*(1+0.0108)^(0.166) = 1.2923
FOP should be 0.0316
Multiplier 62.5K
62.5K*(.005) = $312.5 per contract potential gain. :clap:

#post-election frenzy :cool:

TIm Farron throws the towel in.

Yep very sad.

I'd like to see Vince Cable in charge. (y)

Super guy not full of him self unlike the rest. Very clever and has his heart in the right place. Has already done much good work for the UK.

Yep very sad.

I'd like to see Vince Cable in charge. (y)

Super guy not full of him self unlike the rest. Very clever and has his heart in the right place. Has already done much good work for the UK.

No. He's another remainer. Do you not have any hardline Brexiteers in that party ? Preferably ones that support conservative policy's.:cheesy:

No. He's another remainer. Do you not have any hardline Brexiteers in that party ? Preferably ones that support conservative policy's.:cheesy:

Nope sorry mate. We only have smart clever good kind people in the LibDems. Your welcome to join us but you may need a heart transplant first :innocent: