Glen

new stock list loaded up, a few errors, will look at tommorrow night

not sure why i'm getting all the MACCI 00000000000000's in the middle

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 21
Well done Belflan, it's great to watch and see how it progresses in real time. Thanks for all the work you're putting into it and for keeping us updated on your results. (y)

Cheers

Andy

Well done Belflan, it's great to watch and see how it progresses in real time. Thanks for all the work you're putting into it and for keeping us updated on your results. (y)

Cheers

Andy
I second that,, well done Belflan.

Now |Warren Buffet agrees that we are in recession .

Make sure you update your stock and pick new ones from iraj N Minute as I explained in the seminarGrey1

new stock list loaded up, a few errors, will look at tommorrow night

not sure why i'm getting all the MACCI 00000000000000's in the middle

Glen

Hi Glen,

I'm curious to know what your criteria are for generating your list. I agree with your MACCIs (except for the zero entries) but they are ranging from OS to OB and only a few can qualify as OB. From the full Weak List I have 10 or 11 with MACCIs over 70. I thought you were generating a new list of shorts - maybe I got it wrong - maybe I'm missing something. It does happen.

Regards,

Al

and the cupboard was bare

no data tonight from IB???????????????????????????????????????????////

crap!

glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 9

Make sure you update your stock and pick new ones from iraj N Minute as I explained in the seminarGrey1

Grey1, i'll try and do as you say

thanks for the support chaps

Glen

I expect he was one of those guys who sneaked into the room and was later bounced by Frank. He must have lingered long enough to hear you explain that we were in a bear market and is now shorting like mad

:LOL:

Charlton

Hi Glen,

I'm curious to know what your criteria are for generating your list. I agree with your MACCIs (except for the zero entries) but they are ranging from OS to OB and only a few can qualify as OB. From the full Weak List I have 10 or 11 with MACCIs over 70. I thought you were generating a new list of shorts - maybe I got it wrong - maybe I'm missing something. It does happen.

Regards,

Al

thanks for your post

the list is G1's latest weak list that on this thread, these are not open positions, just a list to pick from

cheers
glen

really crap one tonight

data problems to start, then lost internet connection til now

Glen

Ok G1,

now getting the Iraj N Minute built into the strat. (a few error 000000000' still to be fixed)

It seems like the daily "MACCI" and the daily "Iraj N Minute" are working against one another

ie. the MACCI O/S stocks are the stocks that are showing weakness compared to the market on the Iraj N Change???????????????

so what should i be looking for?

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 23