Belflan's US stock swing trades

Hi Jonathan,

do you mean overbought here, or am i missing something

Glen

Hi Glen,

Yes, well spotted. I meant OB.
Must have been drinking the same stuff as wheezergeezer. Now which is my left hand again ...

Thanks, Jonathan

thanks Jonathan...

not much to do tonight.. did notice futures are up 1.2% don't know if this means anything tho..

I had to reboot my laptop.. can't get hyperserver up and running again (seems to be a problem with login for hyper, can't get the hold of them tonight either:()

Glen

Last edited:
running total

market up around .7% as i write this

not doing too much damage tho..

running total =$2,010

went for a job interview today, (trying to get a job that will allow more trading:))

Glen

running total

market now about evens

however short portfolio doing better than evens

running total = $2,406

Glen

just realised i have not been factoring in financing cost into this test

I will ignore it for now (as we are short) and deal with it once we go long

perhaps someone could help with an estimate of what % these costs would be if long with IB on open positions????

Glen

just realised i have not been factoring in financing cost into this test

I will ignore it for now (as we are short) and deal with it once we go long

perhaps someone could help with an estimate of what % these costs would be if long with IB on open positions????

Glen

Another good day for short Portfolio ,,,

The market has done no favour to us but still the portfolio is running in good profit,, All my boys are running at near all time high in terms of return on their time/ skill and investment.

Now you know why WALL street fund managers are paid hefty figures for what they do ,,

You interested in making $$$$ ? Then wise up and trade weak stocks in weak market and strong stock in bull market.. Use fundamental of each stock to your favour,,

Grey1

good report to read.

Please make sure you are not allowed to distribute this report .

Grey1

Attachments

• Credit Suisse hardline Note.pdf
    194.5 KB · Views: 40
running total

running total = $1,956

shorts port. pulling back a bit so far tonight

Glen

A Special day for shorters,,, Got the losses back from yesterday plus a good interest..

Easy trading day.. FIBBO , GLENN AND VEGAS all happy men to day .. Not a bad FEB after all ,, |Few more quid and we have met our FEB target

Grey1

running total

A Special day for shorters,,, Got the losses back from yesterday plus a good interest..

Easy trading day.. FIBBO , GLENN AND VEGAS all happy men to day .. Not a bad FEB after all ,, |Few more quid and we have met our FEB target

Grey1

hi Iraj,

tried to skype you tonight, didn't work out

yes, good night for short

running total = $2,817

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Iraj,

tried to skype you tonight, didn't work out

yes, good night for short

running total = $2,817

When i said GLEN I meant the Gentleman with NICK GLEN and not your goodself Belflan,,

I am currently using the lap top for SKYP as a result of too much pressure on the PC Hence using my partner's SKYP and her ID .. Tonight Glen and VEGAS and FIBBO all were on SKYP ,,,

I will be using the lap top for SKYP in future

Iraj

When i said GLEN I meant the Gentleman with NICK GLEN and not your goodself Belflan,,

I am currently using the lap top for SKYP as a result of too much pressure on the PC Hence using my partner's SKYP and her ID .. Tonight Glen and VEGAS and FIBBO all were on SKYP ,,,

I will be using the lap top for SKYP in future

Iraj

if you could PM me your other number that would be good

if not i understand

cheers
Glen

Good report from Goldman ,,, Please donot pass around ..

Attachments

• GOLDMan CC note.pdf
    216.7 KB · Views: 22
running total

Thanks Iraj, great stuff....

running total = $3,290

swimming in a sea of red tonight

Glen

Last edited:
i'm sure I should be exiting a few O/S positions tonight

but still having a few problems with TS2 after reboot

anyone tell me were the MACCI INDU is??????????????

cheers
Glen