Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest theft of all time:

Britain with 2% of World GDP invades India (25% of world GDP).

By the time Britain was done with India, the GDP of India was down to 1% and the greatest time bomb of all time was set into motion - the Pakistan-India ticking time bomb - because Britain did not give a rat's ass about the religious conflicts it created due to a hastily drawn border done in 40 days by one dopey ass Brit with an IQ of 50.

BEAR market of 2018 - 2030 will resolve the entire episodes of this History! Its going to get mean, boys. Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch. Londonistan is only the first installment of the very very early vapor of the BEAR

As a student of History myself, and now especially as a student of colonial History plus the fact that I have the greatest advantage of all students in present time to be in a fortress of Brits called Trade2Win, same blood line as the Colonials as is obvious by the events I personally have gone thru' for the last 2 years ...... I can say this ..............

Britain makes the Japanese and Germans look like saints and its only competition that I am now studying is to find out if Britain is worse than even Lucifer?

Stay tuned!!!!

History has all the answers. ALL. Financial markets, character of individuals? Take any individual and look at his entire History. You have your answer with ease simply because the spots on the leopard cannot will not change.

Just like they say about the financial markets, history has a way of repeating, only thing is not in exactly the same way but close enough.

CALL: June 6/2021 ................. India will be the ruler of Britain within 1-3 decades. The new Empire, as in all Empires will last a few hundred years, then it too will wither and die. that's just the way it is. Waves, waves, waves.

The flipside is already underway, seemingly slow but it will gather steam in Wave 3. The WAVE will see the flipside, Brits as servants of Indians. India, instead of having to invade Britain, has already come across legally and in the 3rd wave will own it outright without the need for blood.

This is what is called a TOTAL REVERSAL

At 9:42 you get your best lesson EVER in Political Correctness w.r.t. Brits

Update: the money offered to fibo is now at $490 million and is growing and growing day by day. If and when it does hit 1 billion US D I will post it to CNBC's Becky Quick. Then we wait and see. And remember I am no Hedge fund guy, just a simple loner with a T-shirt, a mountain truck, a horse with bedroll and beef jerky, no boats, no planes, no fancy car collection, just one Porsche that too 40 years old!!!!! So wtf do I have? Buying power aka a striker of tremendous force and precision!

The calm before the storm is now at hand in early June. We wait for a sign that the receding water has begun.

Big online closed circuit meeting for all of us .................................... the friends of fibo hit with the big money bug

They now know that this is big and are willing to risk it all. They are calling in their loans and investments in other places and calling on their friends and family too to get in on the action. They know the danger is "we will all perish and die and have blown accounts and wither away into the gutter!"

Moneys called out of Switzerland bigtime.

They looked at my chart and could not sleep.

The leader of the wives, a woman of tremendous depth and verve and compassion and love for Fibo (when she cooks for Fibo its always a stellar occasion as she will not allow the maids or cooks or butlers to do the job, she does it all - just for fibo. To say that we is best friends is an understatement.

She too is gung-ho.

Life or DEATH?

Here's the chart that gets them fired up bigtime as I do believe in it without any ulterior motive or larceny in my heart, its is the way it always is with Big Joe - straight shooter

USDJPY target = 312 from current 109 = billions to be made

1623004214788.png

THEY say the masses get buggered in a BEAR at degrees of trend. THEY is not kiddin. But THEY is also said-ing that the congnoscenti makes a killin.

the cognoscenti is very very very few in number. The others who make afortune are just lucky due to being on the right side of Serendipity due to good deeds performed prior.

But the ones like big Joe who do it by analysis and study are indeed very few in number!!!

To such individuals as myself, I salute you all!!!! You is my brother and sisters! And unlike ET and T2W, all women are welcome to partake, all are native friends of Big Joe!

1623004858357.png

T2W oldtimers, Trendie & Timsk are at a bar having drinks ................. guzzling down beers

All of a sudden Timsk blurts out, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 6 months"

Trendie slowly sips his beer philosophically, consults Fibo's Trading style leaflet of rules he keeps in his back pocket at all times, and then adds, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find"

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Covid-19 news: UK cases on the rise as delta variant becomes dominant

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...delta-variant-becomes-dominant/#ixzz6wqaSrJAf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

see post #3149 here

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time.

That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break
. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

--------------------------------------------------------------------

God, do I love it so!!!!!!

Can you guys or spectators imagine the sheer joy and pleasure of socking it to the fellas whos did this to unarmed women and children and did never ever have the decency to say SORRY - they still till today in private think its OK to kill blackies and brownies with abandon - their problem is they shot themselves in the foot by letting Political correctness creep in to such an extent that London is now Londonistan!

BEAR and Mother Mary are exacting a steep penance for genocide of 350 million people. Heck they even starved the Fibo favorite people, the Irish thru' potato famines!!! Brits are not known to Big Joe for stock market smarts as its easy to see here at T2W, but when it comes to gunpowder and mass killings they leave big Joe in the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam Dunk!!!! #2 :)

see post #3149 here
www.trade2win.com
www.trade2win.com

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time.
That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break
. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

U.K. may delay final lockdown easing as COVID-19 infections rise​

Last Updated: June 7, 2021 at 12:49 p.m. ETFirst Published: June 7, 2021 at 8:07 a.m. ET
By

Pierre Briançon​

About 5,300 cases were reported in the U.K. on Sunday, taking the weekly tally to 33,500 or 49% more than the week before​

The Wave Anal-ysis by Fibo surpasses all asses and 2-monn-junctions bul a zillion!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do i love it so!!!! :):):)

Fibo loves this guy with all his might :) Such honesty, such forthrightness, calling fibo a fake trader, spot on, at least one guy at T2W recognizes not to validate a fella with no posted social security:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: number, no date of birth, no driver license number and no tax return and no trading record posted. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1623097908600.png

God bless Mike.

However, el senior Mike. is encouraged to visit the concept, "the impossible is incredible" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love these Brits so! :ROFLMAO: One country on an island the size of Louisiana but its really all just one individual, no need to reply to 60 million emails and queries. ONE WILL SUFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to make you some money, Mike. I just simply would love to see you shine, shine, shine. You're the kinda guy who when turned around will protect Fibo's back at all costs and be a true friend.

I spent all of 2 hours laffffing my ass off when on CNN I saw the age old "Brits are america's best ally!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See for thyselves .................. the United Kingdom chart of the last 30 days of new infections ............... keeping it simple ...............

From the May 18th historical ZERO infections low (who ever heard of such a thing as zero?) Britain has registed a 5-wave move north and is as of today in subwave recovery - which of course will throw off all the retards yet again.

Jesus H Christ, Fibo is in the land of retards! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See for thyselves .................. the United Kingdom chart of the last 30 days of new infections ............... keeping it simple ...............

From the May 18th historical ZERO infections low (who ever heard of such a thing as zero?) Britain has registed a 5-wave move north and is as of today in subwave recovery - which of course will throw off all the retards yet again.

Jesus H Christ, Fibo is in the land of retards! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
New peak is 6140 per day. When this peak is exceeded you will know that fibo is Zod! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ain't nothin gonna happen until and unless the United States reverses course! why is this so? Because it do not matter what the butlers, the kitchen help, the chauffeurs, the whatnot do or think, it's only when the Lord of the rings succumbs to a wave breakout that we need to pay attention. So until that event occurs we yawn that Brit corona is accelerating north.

Without the United States, BEAR go nothin!! In fact, if BEAR claims victory without defeating the United states, I myself will slap him around and then slap myself to unconsciousness for stupidity! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The United States is where its at! This is the ultimate frontier. No enemy of Teejeeack can capture EARTH without taking down the United States.

What about the UK? UK can be taken down by china in one afternoon or by russia in one evening, so is not a relevant factor.

Furthermore, if the Indians get pissed off they could trample all of the UK in 3 days. Game over any which way!

No baby, its always been the great United states!!!

How great? Even here at a Brit stronghold, they ignore the London FTSE 100 and only comment and trade the SPX. DJI & Nasdaq as in "Scalping the FTSE thread where millions of Brits are getting crucified daily but live 9 lives to impress the newbies to T2W"

The quality of Volkswagen hood is best in northern thailand, just a mere few miles drive from Big Joe's House locally. I go for lunch occasionally! Jesus H Christ, the selection astronomical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See video for 98% of the selection of females from the city of Big Joe, chiangmai, Thailand

Q.E.D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USDJPY: update (daily frame) - (no time for 1H now, sorry amigos)

Slam Dunk!! :) The WE is on our ways to the southern most tip of Argentina to the point where I've marked Wave C (2)? Let's see if this is true. but dig this first: what an accomplishment to prredict such a move if and when it does come true!!!! There will be no end to kneeling before Zod!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reversal bar today confirms Fibo's ultra caution not to get cott like new_trader does all the time obliviously, ubiquitously, antediluvian-ly and effluvium-ly & effluent-ly & dilip-a-ven-dely (Those reading this kindly ignore these words, they are an inside joke between me and new_trader, the female who pursues me doing google searches for my vocabulary which she had never ever encountered of such depth and verve that no Englishman can compete against - she once did a search and found out that "effluvium" is a rare rare rare word (known to only 0.00000001% of native English speakers) used by only 2 T2W members EVER, dead_broke and Fibo. She worships us!!! )

New_trader just can't seem to get fibo off her mind!!! Nothing new here. Most women can't!. Nowadays its scarce, very scarce indeed to find a fella in UK or USA who can tell a female she is full of sh*t! In all of America today there are no more than a mere 30 such fellas left - and Fibo is one of them!

Slam Dunk!!!! Again!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1623099853714.png

USDJPY update:

If USDJPY continues as per Fibo's premise of an A-B-C, then all my associates and friends will be massive multimillionaires and 2 of them will be billionaires. No surprise to me!

1623100003864.png

USDJPY daily, the forest view shown to the premature ejaculator central command

1623100123421.png

Status
Not open for further replies.