Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDJPY update June 3rd, 2021 .................... 10:24 AM Pacific. ......................

Big giant up bar but Fibo is not with the rally. Fibo is flat. Fibo's game plan shown below. If true then it gives Fibo sufficient time to get his act together in corrective mode for the next big swing up up up ........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wave "B": is the current rally, wherever it ends, it could take out the top by a bit, still be OK.

1622741240816.png

I spent a lifetime waiting for the right time
For who knows when we'll meet again this way

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

USDJPY update June 3rd, 2021 .................... 10:24 AM Pacific. ......................

Big giant up bar but Fibo is not with the rally. Fibo is flat. Fibo's game plan shown below. If true then it gives Fibo sufficient time to get his act together in corrective mode for the next big swing up up up ........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wave "B": is the current rally, wherever it ends, it could take out the top by a bit, still be OK.

View attachment 301089

i have decided to take the 230 million offered to me by associates and acquaintances if the depiction shown in Chart above materializes. During the Wave C portion down, when I see that the 4th wave is complete and its going down into the 5th, the entire 230 milliion will be unloaded into LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG in large chunks.

That's the plan all stated here well in advance.

The friends and associates have been informed about my REPROBATE tendencies but they don't give a f***k. All the wives YOU-nanimously chimed in, "we love you Joe, win or lose, you've made us bundle over the years over 800% return on investment. We're with you!"

Is this the setup for the gutter? I'm ready to die!.

We wait for The drawtic decline in Wve C to the 61.8% or 200-ema thereabouts vicinity!!!!

1622741973872.png

for new_trader .................. sorry doll, forgot the chart .........................

Gold daily

View attachment 300702

See post #7593 ...................... new_trader was warned to be careful and take money off the table.

Then look at her most recent post - post #453 on the last page of her Journal. Then look at the bottom for the Like from T2W's biggest armchair trader with a remote control whose job, even with no stats, zero production, zero trades, is to bring any American down. Welcome to T2W!!!

This post by Fibo is yet another warning for new_trader ............... even if this is just a wave 4 in the rally, it strongly suggest that even if there is a final rally, it will fail. As pointed out to you in the quote chart, the 61.8% golden ratiio target looms large and is quite intimidating. God has taken it in the yazoo today but might try another kiss at 61.8%. Or she might just say f***it and split south further towards fibo's $1k and $700 targets.

1622743786761.png

The massive liabilities of being new_trader .................................................. so massive, it could kill Fibo in a month or any other trader including Warren Buffet in a quarter ................

New_trader only knows LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG. does not know when to take profit and enjoy but instead chooses tosit thru' vicious BEAR markets as a by and holder. She sat thru' all the major depressions like the GREAT DEPRESSION losing 90% of her holdings and th en when the Dow started rallying to 50% she did her standard announcement, "Dow is going to the Moon" Due to the upward bias of the markets for 200 years she is always right but she died 6 times including 2008 and 2020. Died an ignominous death.

Such stuff would be slaughtered at ET but at T2W its considered wisdom.

Which is why I keep saying, "Brits, just move on, there is no contest against Americans!"

See new_trader's recent post here the standard fare, "going to the Moon" ................. the same mantra as shoe shine boys and Uber drivers and Lyft drives and barbers and waiters aka the bottom of the wage earning barrel who just extrapolate an extant trend to INFINITY.

see #453 here

new_trader's bull shown in her last post as a hit on Fibo has his bum pointing upward with tail facilitating and demanding entry. Not a smart thing to do when the attack is aimed at Fibo. Fibo can be a well bishop ordained backdoor Man when required

new_trader is coming for the gold bears
and they are going to get it with
BOTH HORNS!

1622745023207.png

Note: new_trader got a heart attack today but will be back next week in a NEW LIFE ............... a virtual immortal.

Welcome to T2W!!!!

Whew!!!

Only a dumphuck declares a bull market tot he Moon when Price is in the vicinity of the golden ratio. The smart ones wait, wait, wait, wait for confirmation .............

For Trader333 ................... when your gang attacks Fibo, they take it in the as sooner or later. No mercy! Fair, right? For proof see my thread here and go back to the early pages and see how first blood was drawn, not by Fibo but by your deadbeats. Then in the ssam thread on North Korea and Trump watch how your loy-tenant Malaguti attacked Fibo unprovoked. Fibo tore him a new one to such an extent that he not only changed his username to all the way to have blwon T2W.

Mess with fibo, you take it hard, no mercy!

Its called FAIR.

Brits don't know doodly squat about a fair fight as all they know is shooting unarmed brownies and blackies women and children too , but thin they can get away with it with an American male. Sadly mistaken! Go ahead and ban for life, I don't give a f***k no more!

This site is a disgrace to Sharky's proud name, TRADE2WIN :)

GOLD:

Pray pray pray that that RSI lower trendline support holds. If it fails you know that new_trader will sit in the buy and hold mode all the down in the continuation gold bear market. Her entire nest egg will have evaporated. Her husband if any, will dump this loser, stubborn pretender and move on and meet me in Thailand for the real juice

1622746217351.png

Let me sleep a nite in your soul kitchen, baby

If you're sitting on a park bench and she is walking away from you, you can still smell her sweet cheeks from 50 yards away ..............

She won't waste time on elementary talk
She's a 20th century fox
But she's no drag, just watch the way she walks

For Sharky,

how dumb is 1nvest? Dumber than a rock. See below for why

New_trader sat yet again thru' another BEAR market since Gold topped in august 2020. suffered and suffered and suffered and hoped and hoped it would reverse. All the while her losses were mounting and the time value of money had no effect on her. Even loaning that money to Timsk would have generated 5% return on investment. But she held on and held on and held on.

Then the market reversed and she held on and could not get a good nite's sleep as she prayed and prayed it would keep going higher.

It did and reached all the way to just shy of her 40% losses and then she declares a MOON shot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How friggin dumb can one be, Sharky when one is down still 40% from $350/ounce down before to then stte we are going to the Moon when you have not even got to breakeven YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew! You should have burned this place down a long time ago, Sharky.

What EXCELENCE looks like, feels like, sounds like ................. but there is a higher form of EXCELLENCE and that resides in the "speed of particle flow" evident in everyone of us. The speed varies from boring slow slow to up to zero comm lag

Ray Manzarak of the doors had the former but only a teeny bit of the latter

but

Jean Claude Naimro had both the former and the latter in spades and strode well above the playing field of Ray

What if The Doors had Jean Claude instead of Ray? ... or what if both played together on the same team?

My my my!

View attachment 301089

USDJPY: update (daily frame) - (no time for 1H now, sorry amigos)

Slam Dunk!! :) The WE is on our ways to the southern most tip of Argentina to the point where I've marked Wave C (2)? Let's see if this is true. but dig this first: what an accomplishment to prredict such a move if and when it does come true!!!! There will be no end to kneeling before Zod!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reversal bar today confirms Fibo's ultra caution not to get cott like new_trader does all the time obliviously, ubiquitously, antediluvian-ly and effluvium-ly & effluent-ly & dilip-a-ven-dely (Those reading this kindly ignore these words, they are an inside joke between me and new_trader, the female who pursues me doing google searches for my vocabulary which she had never ever encountered of such depth and verve that no Englishman can compete against - she once did a search and found out that "effluvium" is a rare rare rare word (known to only 0.00000001% of native English speakers) used by only 2 T2W members EVER, dead_broke and Fibo. She worships us!!! )

New_trader just can't seem to get fibo off her mind!!! Nothing new here. Most women can't!. Nowadays its scarce, very scarce indeed to find a fella in UK or USA who can tell a female she is full of sh*t! In all of America today there are no more than a mere 30 such fellas left - and Fibo is one of them!

i have decided to take the 230 million offered to me by associates and acquaintances if the depiction shown in Chart above materializes. During the Wave C portion down, when I see that the 4th wave is complete and its going down into the 5th, the entire 230 milliion will be unloaded into LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG in large chunks.

That's the plan all stated here well in advance.

The friends and associates have been informed about my REPROBATE tendencies but they don't give a f***k. All the wives YOU-nanimously chimed in, "we love you Joe, win or lose, you've made us bundle over the years over 800% return on investment. We're with you!"

Is this the setup for the gutter? I'm ready to die!.

We wait for The drawtic decline in Wve C to the 61.8% or 200-ema thereabouts vicinity!!!!

View attachment 301090

Update: the money offered to fibo is now at $490 million and is growing and growing day by day. If and when it does hit 1 billion US D I will post it to CNBC's Becky Quick. Then we wait and see. And remember I am no Hedge fund guy, just a simple loner with a T-shirt, a mountain truck, a horse with bedroll and beef jerky, no boats, no planes, no fancy car collection, just one Porsche that too 40 years old!!!!! So wtf do I have? Buying power aka a striker of tremendous force and precision!

The calm before the storm is now at hand in early June. We wait for a sign that the receding water has begun.

The forest has more value than just the trees. Behold the forest, below .........

USDJPY daily timeframe operating premise. If accurate, the return on investment will be upwards of 20k% as the farm will be thrown at it - but only on add-on entries as confirmations come thru' with the whole farm ready to go on the block with stop under the 200-day but quarter centimeter below it!! Then on the first raise of the STOP a few weeks on months down the road, the guaranteed earnings will be 5 milliion minimum. then its all market money, a free gift from Mr. Market for all my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The middle-class wives are pleading with Joe, "Joe, our income is down bigtime from shattered business, we need this, only YOU can do it, we need you now!" Basically, I am f***ed!!! I gots to deliver! They cry and cry to Big Joe. DEATH for me is defo in the cards. I might go down a total reprobate as already explained!

Women cannot stand a Man with no balls. Fibo still has the unblemished reputation of "brass kahunas". I want to live or die this way with this rep intact! Its the only thing of value to me!

1622831075942.png

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Covid-19 news: UK cases on the rise as delta variant becomes dominant

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...delta-variant-becomes-dominant/#ixzz6wqaSrJAf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

see post #3149 here

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time.

That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break
. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

--------------------------------------------------------------------

God, do I love it so!!!!!!

Can you guys or spectators imagine the sheer joy and pleasure of socking it to the fellas whos did this to unarmed women and children and did never ever have the decency to say SORRY - they still till today in private think its OK to kill blackies and brownies with abandon - their problem is they shot themselves in the foot by letting Political correctness creep in to such an extent that London is now Londonistan!

BEAR and Mother Mary are exacting a steep penance for genocide of 350 million people. Heck they even starved the Fibo favorite people, the Irish thru' potato famines!!! Brits are not known to Big Joe for stock market smarts as its easy to see here at T2W, but when it comes to gunpowder and mass killings they leave big Joe in the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Covid-19 news: UK cases on the rise as delta variant becomes dominant

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...delta-variant-becomes-dominant/#ixzz6wqaSrJAf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

see post #3149 here

I’m still alive guys, I made it through..
hopefully coming back soon when I get some free time.

That fibo guy was doing my head clean in so I took a break
. I’ve found a real one on tic toc though, a proper fake trader trying to dupe his gullible followers, Call him out guys. Do your stuff....😂. His tic toc username....brianrichards1957

--------------------------------------------------------------------

God, do I love it so!!!!!!

Can you guys or spectators imagine the sheer joy and pleasure of socking it to the fellas whos did this to unarmed women and children and did never ever have the decency to say SORRY - they still till today in private think its OK to kill blackies and brownies with abandon - their problem is they shot themselves in the foot by letting Political correctness creep in to such an extent that London is now Londonistan!

BEAR and Mother Mary are exacting a steep penance for genocide of 350 million people. Heck they even starved the Fibo favorite people, the Irish thru' potato famines!!! Brits are not known to Big Joe for stock market smarts as its easy to see here at T2W, but when it comes to gunpowder and mass killings they leave big Joe in the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked Mother Mary this question:

How and why does such cruelty even exist on EARTH? what is the relevant cause?

Mother: You guessed it right, dearest Joe already when you stated that the IMPLANT by the Galactic confederation of 76 planets upon the people of Teejeeack (Earth) was deliverd at the variouso volcanic sites on the planet teejeeack. you are correct.

The purpose of the implant was to make EARYH a Hell on EARTH! The Brits made that a reality! Others who followed like the German and the Japenases were also into cruelty magnificd by the Implant causation but none equalled the Brits.

The lesson her is that the one thing that the British Expire never owned, never had, never will ever have and even tody is so severely lacking in their populations - but one that exists in spades in the United States of America ................ is

B EN E V O L EN C E

---------------------------------------------------------

IMHO the sins are quadrupled by killing the Irish by starvation! Starvation aka Famine is a deadly wargame far deadlier than gunpowder and bullets. The women and children! My God! Its just too much for fibo to countenance!

They can forbid the teaching of the colonial Era in their schools but Fibo will find out everything there is to know! Rest assured that Fibo is on the job!

Let them try this sh*t on America today!!!

GOLD bounces off Fibo's RSI trendline support!!! YAWN!!! so predictable!!! Can we get more bounce? sure we can! Its possible.

1622835689274.png

Goldie smelled the 61.8% golden ration just a tad above and took a dump. New_trader, the perennial LONG who has survived every single BEAR market by riding it down to the south all the way thru' devastation since the early British Empire days in 1700s

New_trader even rode the tulip mania crash all the way to 96% loss, survived and rode all the way up to brek even 40 years later. this chick has pay_shunce like you never imagined!!!

Let's see what she does now?

1622835880541.png

Status
Not open for further replies.