Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldie: behold the magnifico trendlines of Fibo

1622835925563.png

Hey guys, give this some thought-ing ................... the concept is .................... "Divergence"

UK coronavirus new cases hit a LOW of ZERO on May 18, 2021
UK coronavirus pre-pandemic new cases were none and therefore ZERO just prior to the start of the upwave

Now, sit back in your auditing chair as a technical analyst and blow your mind by the DIVERGENCE just the same way you would with PRICE & Indicators

How so? Look back at how nice things were in late 2019 and then look at May 18th in UK (zero new cases) - both are at ZERO, right? But look at the difference in quality of LIFE

Holy Tamale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this is not the greatest Divergence ever recorded, I can't imagine what can surpass this one!

Don't expect anyone in London or Washington to ever notice this stellar jewel.

>>>> Speaking at a Downing Street news conference, Mr Johnson said the further relaxation of England's lockdown would go ahead on 17 May as the government had met its four tests for easing restrictions <<<<<<

see the mention of May 17? :):) hehehehe, the very next day the Virus bottomed at the level of the ORIGIN at Zero!. In other words, What Boris and the entire nation of the UK and the USA together as sheep upped the level of complacency just one day before the BOTTOM was printed (May 18 is the print date)

My my my oh my ................... the level of HERD behavior is so stellar to any student with a hungry eye for such signs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly how Big Joe catches Bottoms and Tops

.............................................................................................

now go back to new_trader's thread in Journals and go back as far as you can all the way to October 2007 to March 2009 - the GREAT RECESSION and then see the other intermediate tops and bottoms all the way up to January 26th, 2018 and then the coronavirus crash that began Feb 12/2020

In almost every instance, new_trader charged out sooooo close to the actual turn date and declared, "we are going to the Moon" ............ within 24 hours or up to 48 hrs or so, the market instead went to HELL.

new_trader is a terrific contrary indicator, which is why I read her thread at major suspected tops/bottoms including intermediate tops/bottoms.

God bless new_trader. She is the ultimate SENTIMENT INDICATOR. I have found that as a contrary indicator at tops/bottoms she beats the DSI easily, which is off by at least weeks.

Don't go into battle at major tops/bottoms with your new_trader Express Card

Listen up guys ..................... f***k trading, go here instead to nailed it by Fibo over and above WESTMALLE Trappist Ale Tripel

Rochefort kills it, baby

F***k USA and UK beers, they all stink in comparison, German beers are sissy ones too and Dutch Heineken can kiss my ass

Negra Modelo of Mexico ws my premier beer but n ow that's int he trash too.

Who would have thought? dopey ass, dazed, HERD-stupid Belgium would ever be able to deliver something that big Joe would place instantaneously in t he par excellence category

1622917281023.png

WESTMALLE TRIPEL TRAPPIST ALE​

11OZ BTL​

Belgium- Tripel- 9.5% ABV. TRAPPIST ALE. Gold Medal 2012 World Beer Cup. This beer has a glowing orange-gold color and an aroma of fresh herbs and flowers. It is enriched with complex flavors that meld malt sweetness, warmth, and hops resulting in powerful drinkability.

$7.99/bottle ( with tax + delivery to the door )

Yeh!

Trappist monks, you rock just like the Thailand monks rock!!!!!

Rochefort Trappist Ale

1622917157312.png

Belgium- Quadruple- 11.3% ABV. TRAPPIST ALE. A top product from the Rochefort brewery. This exhibits a dark brown color with a full and very impressive taste. There are strong notes of plum, raisin, and black currant in the palate. Beer Advocate's #6 Top Beer on Planet Earth 2009.

$10/bottle (incl tax+shipping to the door delivery)

Go when nobody is there and you have the place to yourself - never go when the HERD goes, avoiud crowds is the Fibo axiom that applies to all of Life - especially in Tourism and Marriage/kids/family

1622918048497.png

Postie's wife along with the boyfriends of Timsk, Trendie, Cantagril and the wife of Tomorton go to the lake to fish and run into Fibo's girl. By the end of the day they are shocked that Fibo's girl cott loads of fish and they, none. After a few more days of similar results, they cornered her one day and demanded an explanation ...................

Fibo's girl: when I wake up in the morning I look for which direction Fibo's torpedo is pointing and fish on that side of the lake

Postie's wife indignantly: and pray tell where would you fish if his torpedo is pointing straight up?

Fibo's girl: I stay HOME

T2W Brits (redundancy here) are no match for Fibo's girl, how the heck can they go up against Fibo? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The question was, "what type of very young fella will grow up to be an outstanding trader?"

Answer:

So Little Fibo's teacher is warned at the beginning of the school year not to ever make a bet with Fibo unless she is absolutely sure she will win it. One day in class, Fibo raises his hand and says "teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what color your underwear is." She replies, "okay, meet me after class and we'll settle it." But before class ends, she goes to the restroom and removes her panties. After class is over and the students clear out, Fibo makes his guess. "Blue." "Nope. You got it wrong," she says as she lifts her skirt to reveal she isn't wearing any underwear.

"Well come with me out to my dads car, he's waiting for me, and I'll get you the money." She follows him out. When they get to the car she informs his dad that he got the bet wrong and that she showed Johnny that she wasn't wearing any underwear. His dad exclaims: "That mother f**ker! He bet me $100 this morning that he'd see your p**sy before the end of the day!"

A Thai woman trained by Fibo blows the outer limits of Integral Science to smithereens. She believes her Man and puts her heart and soul into the project at hand.

The project was to nail the bank manager for a net profit of 50-100k in under a total of 20 minutes real time talking one-on-one without Big Joe present.

Jenjira, Fibo's sweetheart, walked into the bank ...................​

3 months earlier Jenjira had sent fibo this video, so you fellows can gauge how deep she was into Fibo. She said many a time, "YOU are my Life" There is a saying in Thailand, "when a female sees that her Man came from a different world, the preservation prayer gets shot up to Buddha directly - which if the Man is Christian, gets auto forwarded to Mother Mary!"
renderTimingPixel.png

She was carrying a large bag full of money. She insisted on speaking with the bank manager to open a savings account because, “It’s a lot of money.” After a great deal of negotiating, the bank staff decided to humor her and finally ushered her into the manager’s office. The bank manager asked her how much she would like to deposit.

To his astonishment she replied, “£150,000!” and dumped the cash out of her bag on to his desk.

The manager was curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, “Madam, it is a little unusual for someone to be carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?”

Jenjira replied, “Gambling.”

The manager then asked, “Gambling? What kind of gambling?”

Jenjira said, “Well, for example, I’ll bet you £25,000 that your testicles are square.”

“Ahem!” coughed the bank manager, “If you don’t mind me saying so, that’s a rather silly bet. You can never win that kind of bet.”

Jenjira challenged him, “So, would you like to take my bet?”

“If you insist,” said the bank manager. “I’ll be very happy to bet £25,000 that my testicles are not square!”

Jenjira said, “Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. as a witness?”

“Certainly,” replied the bank manager.

That evening after work the bank manager started to have second thoughts about the bet and spent ages in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side until he was sure there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning, at precisely 10 a.m., Jen appeared with her lawyer at the bank manager’s office. She introduced the lawyer to the head of the bank and repeated the bet: “£25,000 says the bank manager’s balls are square!” The banker agreed with the bet again and Jenjira asked him to drop his pants so they could all see.

Jenjira peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. “Well, if you must,” said the bank manager, “£25,000 is a lot of money so you are entitled to be absolutely certain.”

Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall.
The bank manager said to Jenjira, “What’s wrong with him?”

Jenjira replied, “Nothing, except I bet him £100,000 that at 10 a.m. today I would have the Bank manager’s balls in my hand.”

For Trader333 .....................

Brits dance and dance and skirt the issue becaue they don't understand Wave and ROOT theory. All power in current times in bashing stems for a ROOT SOURCE, an engine so powerful that it fees all subsequent LOCKS. A LOCK is a minor wave, the ROOT is the PRIMARY wave.

So therefore, since Brits cannot, will not ever see the root cause, let me lay it out for you. It is PRIMAL. In the animal kingdom it commands absolute power. Brits psyche will never ever let this go, never ever forget it, never ever forgive it!

See post #3946 of this thread. And know this .............. everything that can be known has already been written by Fibo but it was posted in a graveyard of IQ < 40. Its unfortunate but that 's the way it is! One iether sh*tcans the entire sphere or participates. fibo chose to participate because Life would otherwise be too boring.

See next post for a full re-post of the crux of the problem between Brits and Americans - yes it stems from the loins but as they say the gut genome is key to survival and habits

For Trader333 .....................

Brits dance and dance and skirt the issue becaue they don't understand Wave and ROOT theory. All power in current times in bashing stems for a ROOT SOURCE, an engine so powerful that it fees all subsequent LOCKS. A LOCK is a minor wave, the ROOT is the PRIMARY wave.

So therefoer since Brits cannot will not ever see the root cause, let me lay it out for you. It is PRIMAL
Hy guys .................... here's the main, ultimate reason why the Brits can never like Americans. Its from decades ago - its in the blood, so congealed, so a part of their system, they just cannot get over it. And here's the kicker: when your own woman/women leaves you and charge towards the American male, that's it man, its all over, there will never ever be any forgiveness by the Brits - they've been outclassed every which way. What comes aborning is the seething rage that we are now seeing so clearly - internal rage against Americans.

THE CAUSE = ROOT: :)

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

No Brit can recover from such a thrashing. Its just not possible. :):)

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

See quote posted a while back. Like I said, Fibo has laid out everthing already well in advance but Brits are the bottom of the barrel but the next superpower will take fibo's stuff to a n ew level
Here you have it!!!! Enjoy! I know this, if I were Brit this would piss me off eternally, perennially and without forgiveness, it cannot be forgiven, its too outrageous!

Jesus H Christ ......................... Lightning McQueen, an upfront moderator, originally British, then changed his profile to American, appears to now have buggered off March 22nd - but to where? California perhaps? Hehehehehe, we will have some party. the first thing I will show Lightning is my next door neighbor who recently filed ll sorts of sh*t with the City about the Mexican food stand vendors in our area! What a b*tch!

I'll introduce Lightning to the cops of our city and let them tell Lighty how it all went down .......................

After I found out she filed this complaint against the Latinos I pursued her and made her life misery - every morning as she rode her bide past my house I would charge out, get on the bike and let out low frequency growls that scaaed the sh*t out of her. After 3 days of this she called the cops.

The cops talked to me and I told them tos ave their paperwork, the b*tch just needed to get f****ed reak good to save the Mexicans who we all depended upon, same as the cops did for our nice food and tacos and whtnot.

I told the cops to respond in person to her door and tell her taht Big Joe has invited her to dinner tonight bring good red win and put on some sexy perfume.

Boom!

Problem solved!

Cops laffing their asses off at the station

Mexican Mama, Rosa comes by and drops to the ground to kiss my feet had to stop her. Big Joe then blew her mind when he said to her, "you should have told me you was a friend of Madre Maria, I would have intervened much quicker!"

Needless to say, Rosa's future is now secure. The income stream gets a big jolt by Fibo recs to the neighborhood bigtime.

Madre Maria = Mother Mary ................ loking down at the whole sequence of events, exclaimed, "my dearest Joe, your methods are not aligned with the bible but nobody is complaining!" Then Mother lafffed!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You see, the cognoscenti like Big Joe know that without the Texicans we is all buggered real good! And what's the friggin big deal? They is nice people very respectful, full of honor and labor and pride in work ethic. Their food is awesome! Their jalapenos rock big Joe, their salsa sends him into ecstacy, their tacos al pastor fires straight to Heaven!

Who gives a f***k about the border!?

Stuff like this brings Fibo to his knees faster than a nuclear bomb would .................. but I do not have a solution to this crisis

CALL of the extraordinary kind, so preposterous ........................

Japan will start its 3rd of 3rd Corona Virus upwave any time now within a day or days from today. How will YOU know its underway? It will be all over the News like as if an alien invader has arrived. The 3rd of 3rd is the most powerful sub-wave within the sequence

Keep eye on CNBC ............ hide & watch

CALL of the extraordinary kind, so preposterous ........................

There was a vibration! It came out of Ornskoldsvik in northern Sweden :) Corona Virus has woken up

Keep eye on the News for mention of Godzilla

1622968380730.png

For new_trader ................. give it a rest searching for dead_broke at ET & Forex Factory. He ain't there no more

Some trivia for you on the subject of Vocabulary ........................ even if you could ever approach my level within even 10% I'd be shocked and pleasantly surprised, but wait, there is a much larger picture - other languages - don't even dare to enter this arena. Big Joe, though rusty is newspaper reading level of 7 languages, the best being German, then Swedish.

So, be happy and move on, pursuing Big Joe is fraught with peril.

Would you like to know just how good Big Joe is? At Goethe Institut at Boppard am Rhein, after the placement tests they put me in the Advanced class (Level 7). I started laffing my ass of to such an extent that the teachers (2 of 'em) demanded to know what was so funny????

I told them my correct level is Mittelstufe 1 (Intermediate Level 1, light years below the Advanced levels) :ROFLMAO::alien::alien::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1622970520727.png

The cop was pissed off bigtime. Fibo was doing 110 in a 45 zone in a rental

The cop remarked that it had been a long day, and it was the end of his shift. Holding Fibo's license, the cop said:

"I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving I have never heard before, you can go."

Fibo, being a Sales Closer is used to having to think on his feet and operate off the seat of his pants when required - with aplomb ................. said ...............

My wife run off with a cop last week, and I was afraid You was trying to give her back. Looking at Fibo intently, the cop noted:

"Have a nice weekend."

For everyone here from Sharky all the way down to Trendie ...................... yet another lesson in their own History tott to them by none other than their worst nightmare enemy, Fibo!!!! :):):)

a highly totally unexpected boon CALL for the rest of the world that suffered great thefts by the British Empire

see video ............... Britain has not, will not return the loot it stole. Refuses to cooperate

So, here is the CALL: BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND will solve this problem for the world! All loot will be returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.