Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlie don't have a friggin clue what the importance of the Nasdaq is but she sure knows the 61.8% level

So she called me to tell me Nasdaq is just a hair from the 61.8% that I already showed in charts here days ago

Girlie knows that sometimes I'm just standing in a doorway trying to make some sense of it all ............ but she places her bet on me .....

Slam Dunk! :) see quote for 61.8% mention. Then see chart below for the 1H timeframe on Nasdaq to make things easier for the dopeyass cats here at T2W to easily follow. But hey, even 1H might be too big a timeframe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A stellar piece of work by the Fibo. girlie is so impressed by the 61.8% she bought a book a Thai language to study up on the Fibonacci sequence. :):):):):)

She counted 4 rejections by the 61.8% level, the last rejection sending Nasdaq diving.

We take it a day at a time in this everything bubble bubblicious era

1616097650037.png

update on the the Fibo's progress and zeroed-in dedication pinpointed at a specific segment of WAVES

Its called Wave counting. Now we all know how hard it is to count from 1 to 5 and from 1 to 3. Why and how do we all know so well especially at ET that it is a bitch to count from 1 to 5. Nobody seems to be able to do it right. Where, pray tell did ET get this notion that its sooo hard to get it right? Why of course they got it from watching all the elliottwave technicians and traders who swear by elliottwave and almost always fck it up.

Elliottwave traders have given Waves such a bad name, its downright terrible.

But the Fibo is on a different wicket having separated from all those cats eons ago and is doing his own thing.

So, for the next year or two I am going to pinpoint my dedication into top-notch wavecounting, i.e. return to Kindergarten to practice counting from 1 to 5 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Look at the Nasdaq chart on 1H. I told girlie that there are 5 waves down and helped her count 'em. Then I made a bold statement, so bold that she exclaimed, "no way can anyone know that" .................. referring to what I said to her that the rally north would end in the vicinity of the previous 4th wav of one lesser degree.

She is downright thunderstruck that the rally clearly ran into considerable resistance at the zone or cvicity of the previous 4th as pointed and then then got hammered south in reversal.

This type of stuff will become my area of expertise over the next year.

Behold the Nasdaq 1H repelled by the previous 4th and 61.8%

1616098433471.png

The Fibo is so deep in hog Heaven that there just does not appear to be a way to come down a notch or 2. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just how good can Fibo get at this game of thrones, a game that is sooo all-encompassing that it not only transcends all financial markets understanding but goes into the psychology that resides one reality level above matter, energy, space, time and therefore is the ultimate authority of CROWD behavior. But wait, it gets better - there is Astrophysics, nuclear science, Aerodynamics, Structures, Fluid Mechanics, etc., etc., all comply with the SERIES that Fibo uses in all walks of life.

Fibo's biggest problem and one he prays about the most to God is, "Dear God, is there a way for me to not lose all I am learning this lifetime by the forgetter mechanism kicking in after the entry into the next lifetime?" :):):)

I asked and I will receive? yeah baby, I will receive the reward.

But really, how good is Fibo really? Put into easy terms for these Brits to understand? A movie scene perhaps? Yeah, it might be just the ticket. :):):ROFLMAO:

read post #6815 above first ...................... then get into the meat as directed below

See my very first post (Page 10) giving the target right off the bat. But nobody got it. Forums never can. They can't see for sh*t. Crude Oil was at $60 on March 18, 2019. See the called targets below here

#91 Mar 18, 2019
Shar
e

Slam Dunk! from waaaaay back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody at T2W can do this? With the exception of the American killer, Trader333 of course? :):)

And now, today, March 18, 2021 we are highly likely going to revisit the area of $30. Then I will take a look again. That's short profits of $30 for anyone who wants to play this.

Just arrived at 50%

SELL

Next LT stop 25.3

Target = 10 bucks.

That was March 2019

CRUDE OIL closed at $11 on April 21, 2020 one year later.

Q.E.D.

I called bonesy today ..................... he knew right away who it was and said this, "Joe, I don't want to talk to you" Then he hung up and filed a report/complaint to Baron (ET owner) :):):)

Nobody loves Big Joe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I texted bonesy today ( who is bonesy? He is ET's #1 pro Energy player, ET's #1 sponsor) How many reports has he filed to Baron against Fibo? At least 34.

In the text I said to him, "save yourself now, your subscribers will leave you in droves if you miss this short!!!!!

No reply yet.

Crude Oil's thunderlips of Deflation as called by Fibo for years ............................

(1)
posted Nov 29 when Crude was at $58 Big Joe said ............ target is DEFLATION which will take Crude Oil down to $10 and wipe these mofos out.
Post #311 .................. see middle paragraph

(3) posted March 15, 2020 post #1595, page 107 this thread itself ..... When Crude Oil was around $31.8 "Crude Oil next station for refreshments = $23.5 "

(4) see post# 1875 here in this thread itself ......... March 28 when Crude was at $21.65 ............ "Observe what's happening to Crude Oil. Can you dig it? Fibo called this years ago - the FireSale .................
But it will as it heads to oblivion"

(5) post #1914 this thread itself .............. see weekly chart shown where I gave my target a while back for $25 and $10

Can you dig it? Any questions? Raise your hand so I can have a good look at you'll :)
This is why women call Big Joe ................

T H U N D E R L I P S :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

enjoy. Had Crude Oil so figured out she was like a baby to me. Now I'll take another stab at her. Back towards $10

enjoy. Had Crude Oil so figured out she was like a baby to me. Now I'll take another stab at her. Back towards $10
Read quotes, post from August 2020 .................... see last line

That's the direction in 2nd quarter 2021 thru' Q4

Stay tuned

For Sharky .................. a reminder ...................

What was the Capital of Iceland in the crash of 2008? Answer: 5 bucks

What did I way would be the Capital of Dubai and Saudi Arabia when the Dow Jones reverses and dives for a few months?

Answer: 5 bucks.

Saddle up, Sharks, we is going fishing :) :) :) I'll send a private car with tinted windows so nobody here can see you go fishing with the Devil hisssself. Lord knows what the revolt would be like - especially from Trader333. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---------------------------------------------

Trader333 can learn a lot from Saint Peter's level of Police work and etiquette ..............

when all of T2W including Fibo died and ended up in Heaven the entire lot was put into dormitory beds 20 to a room. But Fibo was given a penthouse suite. Timsk was enraged and hollered, "you give that rascal a penthouse and put us, the elite of T2W into dorm rooms? Its an outrage!"

St. Pete replied, "Settle down, Timmy, you see up here in Heaven we go purely by statistics:: when you guys preached and posted, people at T2W slept and snored & were bored sh*tless!!! But when Fibo spoke, people prayed fervently & unanimously!"

Trendie is the only one here who noticed that we were already in a BEAR market back before even Covid-19

You guys know how slow Trendie is - he stated this in 2019 so it must have been bothering him for at least since early 2018.

That sounds about right because that's when the BEAR actually started. Things went downhill and downhill since then all the way into the rest of 2018 and then into 2019 regarding the Economy and cracks in the Economy. So Covid-19 which came much later in 2020 is only a late to the party newcomer.

The BEAR was already here and rigging the underground plumbing as of Jan 26th, 2018

Trendie is long overdue to start another ban Fibo thread. Timsk won't start one, he's too timid. Either way, I'm waiting and waiting for some fun and entertainment in this desolate land of Brits who bore me to tears :) :) :)

And this time for cryin out loud don't block me from the thread like you did the last time with some flimsy excuse like, "can't let the fox in with the chickens!", I want to defend myself :):):)

God, do I love it so!! (y)(y)(y):whistle::whistle::whistle:

Pandemonium breaks loose in the classroom at language school in Messsyko ....................

The scene: 3 hrs/day intensive Spanish, 8 students per classroom. My class was run by a hep Mexican, a mountain climber with 2 blackbelts in Karate. Hep? In spades, made the class lively. Spanish classes in America? Forgedddabout it, even more boring than T2W. The School had a nice stereo system in the foyer and for coffee breaks they would play various types of dance music (Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Punta Rock)

8 Spanish language classrooms with doors open in a foyer area. Fibo had researched this school and selected it from about 50 choices worldwide.

Students were all American for the most part, a couple Europeans here and there ..............

Fibo's teacher asked Fibo directly, "you like/have music from Latin America?"

Fibo: Yeah. Fibo played it and then requested it be played on their TV/Stereo in the foyer and the teacher said, "it will disturb the other classes" ................. Fibo replied, "no it won't, it will have them dancing in under 5" The teacher, a hep guy, looked at me and smiled and said, "you're on"

It worked! Pandemonium broke loose as the first part of the song is in Creole, then comes the Spanish and it has it all, the past tense, the subjunctive, everything we needed to learn about but all in music form

There was a particularly tight-ass Australian gal who never smiled, but she could not stand it after a minute or so and was up dancing like there was no tomorrow

Ahi na ma ..... ahi na ma ............. ahi na ma
At 2:14 blasts off into Spanish

Hey guys, my beloved Brits ........................... :):)

For sure nobody here notices the things that Fibo pays particular attention to - its called details in the domain of The EDGE

In this particular case its FRACTURED MARKETS that has been going on for a few days. This usually happens at tops/bottoms of significance.

Just my 2 centavos, amigos. :):)

You fellas will never in your wildest dreams be able to imagine the fine time I am having in the markets ............... see next post

My success in the Markets is akin to ...................... I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill :):) Heck, in my wildest dreams I never did ever imagine that all of a sudden with the hard work over the years that a plateau would be reached at which just one glance at my system setup on the chart was enough to decide instantly on action or no action required.

I am there amigos. I have arrived definitively at just such a plateau. Now, make no mistake about it - its only a plateau. A big one, yes, but in the bigger scheme of things the wise warrior knows there's there's still a Universe of progress awaiting me.

I like that immensely, the challenge but it still leaves with a peculiar problem right now. I have no brainstorming left to do. The system work is done as I said before a few weeks ago and I'm still at that very same point - aka the plateau.

It does look like its a major resting place I will have to accept before the next barrier kicks in.

The correct formula is therefore: enjoy it! This is exactly what I intend to do.

God, do I love it so!!!! TRADING! What a game! What a bypass the workaday, slave world game!

S T U P E N D O U S (y):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hey guys .................... keep eye on Gerard Depardieu, the Frenchy who did a knockout performance in the movie, Green Card. The show belongs to Putin but don't underestimate this actor Gerard, a stellar specimen who has for the most part gone unnoticed in the bigtime realm .....................

Immigration authorities are going to deport him just at the moment he confirms true love - a flaw in the system but Immigration is too dumb to see it. He should have got the green card. He earned it fair and square after the shenanigan fizzled and the real thing entered. Only Gerard could have pulled off such a scene!

Champ is on the verge of making his run. Remember what happened in 2008 when they was all lafffing at him. What they didn't know was that its impossible to keep a champ of this magnitude down for long.

NVP & the rest of the gang here miss the boat entirely by commenting months ago, "big deal, you trade it up and down and up and down, down up we don't care" and then they said something even far more stupid, sooo stupidissimo in fact that it shocked Fibo - that's when Fibo realized again - this place T2W has gone undetected, under the radar for three LONG. NVP said, "Americans only see the dollar and nothing else"

Circular motion with the right hand!

Sure, trading is a given but to miss once in a decade/lifetime moves of such magnitude is the definition of T2W. For non-Brits here do not let this opportunity pass you by cott napping.

Russia, China, Eye-Ran, Venezuela and others are placing huge bets on the Dollar going to toilet paper NOW NOW NOW

But what they have not seen and cannot see and even if they did see it, would not understand it ................... the US Dollar versus YIELD is completing the wave C portion down of a Primary degree 4th wave. When done, the next leg up is a Primary degree 5th wave - now remember this lads, in currencies and commodities the 5th wave is always an extended el magnfico wave of stellar depth and verve

When this happens foreigners from all over will flock to the USD for yield while the yield and the dollar go up hand in hand. The demand ofr dollars will also skyrocket because debts of the dumbphucks are denominated in Dolls and becomes awfully painfully essssspensiv when yields shoot

RARE RARE RARE

The gnomes of Swissserland will take it in the yahoo - serves them right esp. UBS for betraying my brother americans and divulging their accounts.

Its payback time for betrayal of the secrecy laws, the one thing that separated the swissies from the rest. Not no more

1616262165997.png

Slam Dunk! :):) It was a magnificent CALL. And dig this! As usual called while #new cases was still going up up up. Read quote above for the mention of considerable relief.

That Relief Wave is now on the verge of being over . Today is March 14, 2021. Next corona virus wave up is soon to start and will be yuge yuge yuge

Fasten seatbelts!

See Los Angeles. I made the call on 12/18/2020. Now look closely at the Los Angeles chart below. See the top of the chart on 12/31/2020? Yeah baby!!!! A mere 12 days after my CALL printed at T2W, the virus obliged and topped almost everywhere but especially in Los Angeles, one of the hardest hit cities

Just another day at the office for the Fibo, a fella of considerable intemperate disposition. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 297702

More Slam Dunk!! :)

THEY have even started using Fibo's Wave Lingo and are now calling it a Third Wave!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's spectacular CALL on the return of Corona nails 'em all!!!! My my my! Winning streak continues!

More Covod deaths now than in March of last year. Welcome to the Third Wave that fibo called. Third waves are a sight to behold, pack a heavy punch tipped with majestic superpower and dilipawende dermasilivan

The great Florida challenged the Fibo's Call and alert and caution but are now regretting going against Fibo. They too, once so exemplarary, are now in the sh*thouse. It does not pay to go against Fibo's warnings

New Corona Virus CALL at :06 AM Monday, March 15th, 2021: next upwave begins any time now. Fasten seatbelts. BEAR has been waiting for complacency to return before he unleashes Wave 3

LA county has announced businesses to reopen today, Monday.

Red-tier move swings more business doors open to indoor customers on Monday in LA County

Businesses in Orange and San Bernardino counties got a one-day jump on L.A., allowing red-tier openings on Sunday.
https://www.dailynews.com/2021/03/1...n-to-indoor-customers-on-monday-in-la-county/

Slam Dunk!!
:) :) :)

Fibo states unequivocally, "very few people truly understand Murphy's Law" ................... they will never never never understand that a THIRD WAVE is built of brick and mortar of Murphy's Law.

All children when compared to Fibo.. As History makes abundantly clear, the idiots repeat the same-o same-o mistakes over and over and never ever learn from 'em. This is why History is so important in Financial markets. The same sh*t is going to happen again although not necessarily exactly so!!!!

Yo quiero cantar del amor contigo
Porque tu no sabes cantar?
Donde estaba tu viviendo?
Ahora es el tiempo para venir ................

Forgive my rustiness pls, I'm outta touch .............. I need to return to Oaxaca for a refresher course, in one week I'll be up to speed, knocking 'em like flies as I always do.

1616359144657.png

In the foyer while my music played at the Spanish school mentioned few posts back in Oaxaca, Messsyko and everyone was dancing up a storm, it was not hard to notice that although the fox teacher (in her mid twenties) was dancing in her chair, she was not getting up to dance. Javier (my hep playboy Spanish teaacher) had already told Big Joe, "forgeddabout her, she turns everyone down flat out and has been single for 2 years, you'll be wasting your time"

When I walked up to where she was sitting alone, she offered no smile although she knew I was a student there. I just sat there and looked at her for an entire minute and got her really uncomfortable and she blurted out disgustedly, "Que quieres?" I didn't say nothin, but instead got out my pen and paper and wrote down this and handed it to her -

She read it and looked at me but said nothin. I got up and went to the center of the floor and danced tothe song playing. We played the song 4 time one after the other, it was so stupendous.

She got up off the table and came to me to dance. That was it! Javier said later to me, "Joe you did the impossible, I am impressed!"

1616360024670.png

All I wrote was ...............................

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometimes I in Queens
Sometimes I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

So if you want to find Big Joe, meet me on the Parkway
You're likely to see me in that area,
from 10 to 10 I can see anybody, I want them know I'm ready like Freddy.
So meet me on the Parkway

I wake in the morning, I leaving the house
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

So if you're interested to catch up with me
Darling, I'll be delighted to make you so happy
But remember you must do just what I say
So follow the route and meet on the Parkway

Often at around 6 PM you'll find me at Charlies's for some fine salads
Then off to Sylvia's for some outstanding Rice with prawn curry
Yeah who can miss the fine cheesecake at Neena's home, so private
To top it off, some stunning liqueurs at Babe Rosalind's place (private)

Attachments

• 1616360283065.png
    1616360283065.png
    1 MB · Views: 47
Messsyko = Land of party = land of fiery women = land wherein taming a Latina of exceptional beauty is the ultimate prize

Preparations for the SHORTS of this thread's title: The Nasdaq Short will be devoted to the music below and for very good reason :):)

Music is a very subjective element so one man's pleasure might not even register in the mind of another ..............

This Journal thread is for my own use when I'm investing/trading to play the songs herein. During Wave 3 moves I am almost exclusively in music, no drugs required, but high on music that matches the rhythm of the 3rd Wave.

All the songs are revisited at any time in rapid succession whenever I want

Music & profits go hand in hand for Fibo.

The Nasdaq Short if/when gets truly underway in earnest will find me deep into the music of La Compagnie Creole

Its my band of choice for when I 3rd wave the EurUsd, which is likely why I rarely have a losing trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.