Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
update on same-o same-o concept Nasdaq/SPX = key to all money-making = best-est SHORT in the Universe if the 200-day fails

Whatever you are seeing now in the Nasdaq is 200-day bounce in the Nasdaq/SPX = Mr. Majestyk. No other reason is reqd. Price is the generator of all reasons.

Yes, the nickname of the Nasdaq vs SPX = Nasdaq/SPX or QQQ/SPY .... is Mr. Majestyk

View attachment 297581

Nasdaq by herself has just arrived at the 21-day ema in her bounce but the 200-day is much lower.

for me to be successful, like I said earlier many times, the ratio must break the 200-day.

In other news, Shanghai Composite might be leading the charge south as it has broken trend. On the 200-day now, so bounce expected.
Don't EVER forget the Key to all cases is Mr. Majestyk :) When that green line fails, Mr Majestyk will do s he said he would do, go down to Mexico and settle in San Miguel de Allende. Although I would prefer Oaxaca, we could meet up at Lake Chappala for drinks.

1615662896729.png

see my recent posts on USDJPY about the resistance at 61.8% and advising caution

Slam dunk! :)

Coincidence? Yeah baby it always is just plain coincidence! :LOL::LOL:

1615671163599.png

USDJPY arriving soon soon soon at my destination of the golden ratio 61.8% shown in white. Be on alert to take profits if there is a reaction. Sometimes there is, and sometimes not as it goes on up to 78.6% onwards. Just be alert!

View attachment 297306

Yeah baby, when you be making the moolah, you gots to shake your ass and move and jive :):):) Welcome to Fibo's Cajun country of Zydeco and fine Cajun mizik and cooking ...................

Here's where and when I alerted you cats about the 61.8% approach by USDJPY.

USDJPY follows Fibo to a T because she knows I love miso soup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Caution w.r.t. short-term profit taking in USDJPY as he approaches Sharky's house at the Golden Ratio at 108.2

Trader333 will be there and for sure he will try to kill the rally. So, drop to 4H or 1 H or NVP's nanosecond frame and be ready to take temporary profits and reenter later ................... just caution, no biggie. :) :)

View attachment 297268
On March 4th I even warned you about Trader333 might try to kill the rally and advised drop to 4H and 1H or lower to handle your own profit-taking style. :) :) :)

I'm just sooooo curious to see what the vigilantes of T2W who hates Fibo with a passion use on Trader333 to convince him to blast me off into an Eternal Ban :LOL::LOL:

T2W has its good side, its a whole lotta fun

As the spectacular TWIN TOWERS (USDJPY) approaches the Golden Ratio 61.8%, keep in mind that this level called Phi has magical properties that when they fire, can send off a rocket ship. In this case if it fires it will fire as a resistance. But here's the thing ................ all TA will fail when the charge as shown by USDJPY is straight parabolic up up up .............. this is where the bounty of the fibo comes in ................... Fibo is so nimble that he senses the vibration first and then if it rocks his heart and soul, is outta there with all the loot and then escape to a cave to enjoy my spoils

If you hear this song from your chart, TP fast fast fast :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then get off your ass and jive, baby, jive

Warned you again on March 4 ................ this time with some jive turkey mizik from Johannesburg. I would lisssen to this mizik again and dance baby dance, gots to dance when you is making big dough. Hey 50% of the populstion is on government DOLE and the game has now changed worldwide to THERE IS NO NEED TO WORK NO MORE - THE WORK ETHIC IS DAY-D. THE GOVT WILL SUPPORT YOU FOR LIFE!!!

But for us, the likes of fibo and his type of warrior, we know that if when the day comes when our meat is given to us for free and there is no more hunting involved to acquire our food, we is from that point on - D E A D

Hey guys, alert .... EurUsd short has touched down on the 200-day ema so bound to be some fckups. USDJPY also showing a red bar forming along with DXY

Play it by ear.
Get a load of Fibo warning you guys on Tuesday about the Euro and USDJPY. Is tht f****in spot on or what?

I told you there ain't nobody nowhere who can touch Fibo in this game. And the best part is that Fibo can apply his knowledge to even things like Astrophysics on a big scale because everything in our Universe is based on MEST = matter, energy, space, time and the reality level that precedes this solid stuff is where I draw my inspiration from. Take Coron avirus - I see the waves and can make a good guesstimate as to turns and twists.

Yeah baby, Dr. Fauci is looking thru' a tiny lens but if he got a view thru' fibo's lens he would drop to his knees and proclaim/enquire, "was it your coming that was foretold or are we to expect another?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................. for some nice entertainment go back and read my recent posts on the DX (US Dollar Index). And remember this: the entire world had written off the dollar calling it a reprobate and diseased and dead and toilet-paper. Not a single bull remaining. There, standing alone was THE FIBO on horseback, bedroll packed along with beef jerky and water, ready to shoot north. Boom! Champ (USD) shot up 12.5% ............

now in correction ................... watch out if wave 3 up is next after this correction in wave 2. Either way we play it by ear and go strictly TA. That's our EDGE. If wrong, we take the hit and line up for the next opportunity to take the big swing.

My favorite chapter in Technical Analysis: Brit vs American :) :)

If the former were only to make the following few changes their stock price would go up 300% in a jiffy
(1) stop being so goddamn boring
(2) stop being so tight-ass
(3) stop being so constantly on the rag spouting vaginal effluvium about Yanks

:):)

Mr. Mellon is the American, the Prof. is the Brit

The tight-ass Brit professor tries to overwhelm him with a 27 part question. Shocked was the Brit Prof. when the amiable American answered the questions correctly. Shocked! Lesson: Never underestimate an American! Like Warren Buffet said, "there's no future in betting against America!" and fibo adds the flipside, "the best and most profitable bet is to bet against the UK - that it goes solidly to 3rd world status" :):):)
If Fibo had the means he would come into T2W at the dead of nite and rescue Sharky and NVP and take 'em both to California, where they belong! No sense in living the rest of their lives with a millstone around their necks. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1615675639854.png

Royal Family providing clues to Fibo's BEAR market .......................... ???

Never been interested in this type of gossip but I am now due to the way its all fitting in with the BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend. Will take a few weeks/months to sort it out as I have to combine the Dow Jones with the London FTSE 100 and superimpose the Royal Family into that to see if the latter generates any leading clues. Leading clues = Leading Indicator. My suspicion at this point is that there is a good chance the Royal Family will provide Fibo with some neat stuff regarding the BEAR market

A work that just got started today so is now in progress till completed

Royal Family providing clues to Fibo's BEAR market .......................... ???

Never been interested in this type of gossip but I am now due to the way its all fitting in with the BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend. Will take a few weeks/months to sort it out as I have to combine the Dow Jones with the London FTSE 100 and superimpose the Royal Family into that to see if the latter generates any leading clues. Leading clues = Leading Indicator. My suspicion at this point is that there is a good chance the Royal Family will provide Fibo with some neat stuff regarding the BEAR market

Right off the bat, BOOM its self-evident that The Peoples Princess married Charles at the bottom of the looooong BEAR market of the 70s whose TOP in 1966 clearly marked the Beatles peak as per the Dow Jones but the FTSE 100 gave the Beatles Top as 1968. I'm more inclined to go with the FTSE 100 on this point as McCartney announced the breakup in 1970.

The People's princess divorced in 1996, just a year or two before the massive BEAR crash in Asia which turned out to be the 4th wave before the Dow Jones and London FTSE 100 Top of year 2000.

I have posted the Beatles song history that showed their demise. I will dig it up later.

A Leading Indicator is what I am looking for, something that is far quicker than the London FTSE starting the Great Depression and the current Depression of starting in year 2018

Any mistakes will be corrected as time goes by ............. this is a new endeavor so I might take a few kicks in the ass to get it right.

But it will all fit in. That is my hunch!

Meghan & Harry ongoing stuff could very well be the 1st wave of the Third Wave down, i.e. Wave 1 of Wave 3 down. Its stiff but nowhere near as intense as it will get when we get to the 3rd of 3. This is my suspicion.

Work continues ........................

No question in my mind that an Angel was sent to Harry to prevent the demise of both his women of importance. Escaped in the nick of time. This tells me that Harry will not only survive this BEAR market but will actually profit from it bigtime in every way, financial, spiritual and other.

Anybody who does not see the diametric opposite of Harry in William is blind

1615767981276.png

Go to New York Times and type in the Search engine ...............

Black Britons know why Meghan Markle wants out!

Fibo's take: its way worse worse worse than I thought it was even a week ago. Way worse!! Its the Colonial stench that has risen to the surface because of this BEAR market at 2 -4 degrees of Trend. How it backfired on the British Press? They lost Harry!! And that's only for starters.

Fibo's take 2:

Meghan Markle had NO chance against the killing machine once it resurfaced. Zero chance! The Financial Markets tell us clearly that human nature does not and cannot change - the same old patterns repeat themselves though not in exactly the same way. Those who ignore HISTORY are doomed.

Not possible to change the stripes on the animal. When the conditions and circumstances are again favorable, it shows in again and all Hell breaks loose - again!

Who will be the next dominant one? China?

If so, do yourselves a favor and study your own History for this is what YOU were and still are ............ these things do NOT change. But as per spiritual Law this time you will be on the receiving end. That's the way the Universe works even if it takes lifetimes.

The Bengal Famine: How the British engineered the worst genocide in human history for profit By Rakhi Chakraborty|15th Aug 2014

1615784327705.png

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits." -Winston Churchill

1615784418324.png

As recently as 1943 ........................ that's why I say you cannot change the stripes of the animal.

Although the starved populace of Bengal did not know it yet, this was just the first of umpteen famines, caused solely by the motive for profit, that were to scourge the country side. Although all these massacres were deadly in their own right, the deadliest one to occur after 1771 was in 1943, when three million people died and others resorted to eating grass and human flesh in order to survive.

Google Britain genocide worldwide

These guys make the Nazis looks like saints

Meghan has no chance against such depth!

Coronavirus Call ................ Friday Dec 18, 2020 (12:17 PM Pacific Time)

Coronavirus cases rising, surging, surging, surging s we speak but Fibo says Wave 1 consisting of 5 internal subwaves is near completion. When it ends there will be considerable relief from the Coronvirus and there will be dancing and celebrations in the street and they will all say its the vaccine that did it.

But its merely how Waves work. Wave 1 up. Then Wave 2 down. I expect relief in Wave 2 down to last for months and months.

5-waves up. The 5th and final sub wave is close to completion. I don't have adequate data to time it perfectly so will have to go approximate. Note that the 5th wave in this sequence is the extended wave. This does happen as the usual Wave 3 is the extended but sometimes Wave 1 can be or Wave 5 can be the extended wave. Wave 3 is the extended one 85% of the time. Not this time though.

Hardly matters. Wave 2 down = considerable relief is close at hand. Lamb Biryani, here I come!!!

View attachment 293075

Slam Dunk! :):) It was a magnificent CALL. And dig this! As usual called while #new cases was still going up up up. Read quote above for the mention of considerable relief.

That Relief Wave is now on the verge of being over . Today is March 14, 2021. Next corona virus wave up is soon to start and will be yuge yuge yuge

Fasten seatbelts!

See Los Angeles. I made the call on 12/18/2020. Now look closely at the Los Angeles chart below. See the top of the chart on 12/31/2020? Yeah baby!!!! A mere 12 days after my CALL printed at T2W, the virus obliged and topped almost everywhere but especially in Los Angeles, one of the hardest hit cities

Just another day at the office for the Fibo, a fella of considerable intemperate disposition. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1615791868235.png

New Corona Virus CALL at :06 AM Monday, March 15th, 2021: next upwave begins any time now. Fasten seatbelts. BEAR has been waiting for complacency to return before he unleashes Wave 3

LA county has announced businesses to reopen today, Monday.

Red-tier move swings more business doors open to indoor customers on Monday in LA County

Businesses in Orange and San Bernardino counties got a one-day jump on L.A., allowing red-tier openings on Sunday.
https://www.dailynews.com/2021/03/1...n-to-indoor-customers-on-monday-in-la-county/

new_trader fires a vaginal shot - again - at the loins of Fibo :):)

see post #449 today here

my my my see how her hatred will just not allow her to see that Gold has perfectly bounced off and gapped up from MY 38.2% support (dashed red line) shown in multiple posts as KEY support. Had she listened to me she would be up 320k Sterling on the Short from August on top of collecting juicy profits on her last LONG play, but no she gave it all back and then some. Poor thing!

See Fibo and new_trader in real life below thru' a song ...................... ;);):)

Status
Not open for further replies.