Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
While new_trader is wallowing in hate toward Fibo, another girl takes my breath away. She had exactly the equivalent of 4 cents in her pocket when she met Fibo. A week later her mother cooked a lavish meal for me as the guest - they must have spent 30% of their net worth on that meal.

Just one example in real time right f***in now despite the massive time difference ...............

5-min. chart USDJPY live action while I watch a movie and do other work, she is trading the USDJPY on 5-min. Before she met Big Joe her salary was 6,000 Thai Baht/month (=200 USD) .................. she has already made 9k USD today itself just trading only on the USDJPY with her limited capital

stock image of similar place she was born and raised shown here. Points scored in Fibo's Heaven Credit balance with God has already crossed into the billions ................ then God heard me say this to her a while back, "you're free to love anybody but I will still help you become a master trader and support your entire family" ............... The voice og God boomed as he bellowed, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

1615830793881.png

The Thai girl's life rocketed to new highs when I took her to Butter is Better Restaurant, a fav Pancakes place for Americans.
After successful trading days she goes there even if I'm in the US and has her 3 different types of pancakes with Maple syrup and strawberries and blueberries. One look in her eyes and one knows she is in Paradise!!

1615831414801.png

new_trader fires a vaginal shot - again - at the loins of Fibo :):)

see post #449 today here

my my my see how her hatred will just not allow her to see that Gold has perfectly bounced off and gapped up from MY 38.2% support (dashed red line) shown in multiple posts as KEY support. Had she listened to me she would be up 320k Sterling on the Short from August on top of collecting juicy profits on her last LONG play, but no she gave it all back and then some. Poor thing!

See Fibo and new_trader in real life below thru' a song ...................... ;);):)

For girlie, new_trader :):):) Poor thing, so hooked on fibo she can't leggo my eggo :cool::cool: Brits getting madder than Hell that their top poster, new_trader since 2006 has been faking orgasms and fooled everyone until fibo came along

But dig this: Fibo still ready to help. How f***kin weird is that? Gold daily chart below laid bare with just the most obvious 38.2% level support shown. Gold is attracted to this level like a friggin magnet. It pays to be ready for reversal or then if the support fails it soooooo obvious we continue down to the next red dashed line.

How easy can it get? But these dumbphucks are so ignorant they can't see for sh*t :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1615843978921.png

new_trader fires a vaginal shot - again - at the loins of Fibo :):)

see post #449 today here

my my my see how her hatred will just not allow her to see that Gold has perfectly bounced off and gapped up from MY 38.2% support (dashed red line) shown in multiple posts as KEY support. Had she listened to me she would be up 320k Sterling on the Short from August on top of collecting juicy profits on her last LONG play, but no she gave it all back and then some. Poor thing!

See Fibo and new_trader in real life below thru' a song ...................... ;);):)

For girlie, new_trader :):):) Poor thing, so hooked on fibo she can't leggo my eggo :cool::cool: Brits getting madder than Hell that their top poster since 2006 has been faking orgasms and fooled everyone until fibo came along

What's the simplest thing in TA? Its the goddamn trendline. How f**kin easy is it to draw a sensible trendline without getting into complications? As obvious as cheesecake.

See Gold for the 2 purple obvious Trendlines

Shor tis the way to be unless the 38.2% fires.

1615845978757.png

Biggest problem in trading is not knowledge or indicators or whatnot. Its the TRADER hisself. the son of ab*tch is determind to not succeed! that's where the problem lies. Its like the smart ones have always stated - its the psychology. YOU will just not let yourself win.

New_trader is a classic example of a girl stopping herself dead in her tracks! Her love life is probably worse than Diana's.

While Big Joe is dancing in his trading chair helping anyone to make money there is no better fun ............ the mizik just pours in and transports Big Joe to the clouds :) :) :) :)

Dancing in the trading chair is a way of life nowadays for Big Joe. Wait until the Dow Jones reverses, the Big Joe will be jiving in his sleep too

Girlie is doing so well on USDJPY trading, Fibo is a well pleased animal. When I speak she listens intently. Never argues. Never agues never doubts because she knows the Fibo's intensions are clean a s a whistle.

The Fibo just loaded her account today with an extra $50k capital for her trading. She had never asked or even dreamed of it because she knows my strict discipline of earning the rights to freedom. But in my estimation she has earned it in spades. The money will arrive tomorrow morning and will bowl her over. The blood will shoot thru' her veins and the ventricles will pump pump pump. This is what its all about for Fibo. Those whose life has run into a constant perennial evanescence are now cured. It never fades, never disappears as you are about to grasp it.

She can now take bigger trading positions under my guidance. It is a gift. When the moving average crosses below and you get into doubt or weakness, wake me up regardless the time in California. It was on Facetime. The girl cried a deep cry and could not stop. so great was her appreciation. Fibo rescued her entire family of 14 people. She now supports them all as the factory closed and they all lost their jobs.

To help myself all I did was throw up a prayer to the CAUSAL UNIT who resides way up there with this request, "you may kill me, no problem but do not let me down in helping THEM. They has gotten a taste of the good life, let it continue, do not forsake me, not now, CAUSE!"

The CAUSAL UNIT fired off a gentle response the next day at coffee ............... "approved"

Girlie watches TV or does her other work and talks on the phone with her friends and never has to do nothing on her timeframe as long as Price stays above the T-line. A close below the T-Line causes her to hand up the phone and go to work to watch the action.

1615852345825.png

Girlie now has 61.8% in her blood.

Her savings have rocketed to 780,012 Baht (, an unheard of sum for any villager. And now when the $50k arrives tomorrow her net worth will be 2,280012 at the current 30/$ exchange rate.

That's 2 million, two hundred and twenty eight thousand and 12 Baht.

Ain't nobody in a village ever can think in terms of 1 million Baht. Its just too outrageous, small for an American but not for a Thai village girl.

The family has 3 motorcycles that are old old old that they use for errands and whatnot.

What she don't yet know is that because she got my driver license for Thailand renewed by waiting in line for 3 days and even bribing with her own money to see the job thru', that for her birthday coming up soon she is going to receive a brand now Toyota 4-door all leather 6-cyl truck. The entire family can ride together, that's how big the sucker is. The stereo will be out of this world as per my tastes.

Insurance = full coverage will roll over on my credit card every year automatically. Additionally she receives a gasoline credit card for use at PTT with no limit that get auto paid. Her expenses are therefore ZERO.

1615853081716.png

The TWIN TOWER interplay comes thru' for Fibo like there is no tomorrow. STOPS are very tight on high leverage plays for super short-term but for core positions all stoops are where Bruce Kovner recommended and I followed and implemented - PLACE STOPs WHERE NOBODY CAN FIND THEM!

1615853225030.png

Girlie don't have a friggin clue what the importance of the Nasdaq is but she sure knows the 61.8% level

So she called me to tell me Nasdaq is just a hair from the 61.8% that I already showed in charts here days ago

Girlie knows that sometimes I'm just standing in a doorway trying to make some sense of it all ............ but she places her bet on me .....

USDJPY

see post 7,148 above. Look at the daily chart. Any clear and present danger visible? Hardly anything. So much for Tree view.

Now look at the forest view, the view where Fibo lives, the monthly view. And notice instantly that USDJPY is bang up against the 200-month ema. Resistance of the same order of magnitude as the French Resistance. But USDJPY is in a Minor degree 3rd wave so it will try to push thru'. Now look at the indicators. Histogram is on a green.

Still, advised caution to Girlie to play cautiously. A 200-ema is no small matter and deserves respect.

1615887292800.png

monthly with the 200-month in green

1615887328211.png

USDJPY

Now look at Fibo's MASTER EDGE, an EDGE that nobody got, not even Buffett. Nobody.

Fibo can tell where the stations are in the journey, i.e. where refreshments will be served, i.e. profit-taking.

USDJPY is currently at approx. 109. Next major station is 182 can you dig the massive dough just begging you to walk up to it and take it? Are you Man enough to take it?

I will revisit this issue 2 years down the road from today because I think there is a good chance that USDJPY will go to the station hub at

This is how to play for the big stuff!

Girlie will become a millionaire in American dollars just on this one instrument, USDJPY. Soon she will be able to cut the slices as big as a door if she wants to, she will have fine clothes and the finest real estate. Already she has just receiver her American xpress Card & the top of the line Chase card and she now has a new game to load up on travel points for getting bumped to 1st class on flights and room upgrades and whatnot. Its a new game.

Excitement for her? You don't know nothin! Who ever heard of anyone in a poor village ever having an American Express Card? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is the type of stuff that makes life interesting and fun for fibo. If it was not for stuff like this, I'd be day-d as dyin is easy but livin is hard.

Chase Sapphire Card

60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening

So I gave her this current project that she must complete in 60 days, quicker than the 3 months granted by Chase

I told her to spend time at Central Department Store and spend $4k (USD) on the card.

She can't sleep a wink now, at dawn she is out the door to go shopping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1615888733636.png

London, London, London FTSE 100 SHORT OF THE MILLENIUM that was called by Fibo as the Top in year 2018 still holds correct and is about to explode to the downside

London FTSE 100 SHORT about to fire anytime now!!! Going to be YUGE!!!

Why you need to get into this SHORT ? It will be the final send-off of the UK to the 3rd World definitively, no ifs ands or buts.

The drops will be huge on the Daily chart and the recovery waves stellar. This means that the rallies will also be ferocious, in fact just like in the Great Depression, the geniasses will proclaim, "the bear market is over" ............... only to get buggered yet again and again.

London, London, London FTSE 100 SHORT OF THE MILLENIUM that was called by Fibo as the Top in year 2018 still holds correct and is about to explode to the downside

London FTSE 100 SHORT about to fire anytime now!!! Going to be YUGE!!!

Why you need to get into this SHORT ? It will be the final send-off of the UK to the 3rd World definitively, no ifs ands or buts.

The drops will be huge on the Daily chart and the recovery waves stellar. This means that the rallies will also be ferocious, in fact just like in the Great Depression, the geniasses will proclaim, "the bear market is over" ............... only to get buggered yet again and again.

For historians who might be interested in the "why" and "how" despite the fact that the "when" plagued Fibo because he is young in the field of waves ........................ Timing will be improved over the months and years to come.

The London FTSE 100 Top is a perfect call by Fibo. The world topped together on Jan 26, 2018. But the FTSE 100 generated a slightly higher high in May 2018. So the Top of 2018 still stands firm and correct. As you all know the US markets went higher than my top Call so I was wrong here. so this is an area of improvement for the future.

From the March 2020 lows, the world with the FTSE 100 staged an impressive rally. The FTSE 100 generated a 3-wave move up in the rally, so this means the dominant trend is DOWN DOWN DOWN. The Primary trend will therefore reasert itself when the overall rally completes.

After the A-B protion of the FTSE rally the final Wave C is a Diagonal Triangle.

It is complete or almost complete.

Whendone which should be very soon, the CRASH of CRASHES will get underway. Ther ewill be weeping and gnashing of TOOTHS.

Hide and watch

USDJPY:

Do the Englishmen here at T2W want to see how Fibo, their best friend loves them and wanted them to all avail of the CALL of the Century for them (the Englishmen) to bail out of dopey, disgustingly cold and wet and boring and depressing London once and for all and make a mad dash for warmer climes like Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece or even as far as Messssyko and Hawaii or the Caribbean Islands?

As far back as July 2019 I told the Englishmen to be ready for the escape of escapes, an instrument so promising as to offer all Englishmen the opportunity of a lifetime to bugger off from deadbeat, jailhouse London and never look back. Of course the Englishmen who already escaped over the last decade+ have gone primarily to SE Asia - also good, good, good, these being the smarter Englishmen who saw the sh*t rise like steam and got the Hell out.

But my post was directed at YOU - the stragglers who can't seem to get your sh*t together and engineer an escape - possibly because there was no vehicle to engender the escape

So I offered USDJPY as the vehicle as far back as July 2019.

But as you can see from the USDJPY chart, my timing got buggered by the endless sideways movement for weeks in what is now clear as a B-wave. This B-wave thwarted my timing to such an extent that it irritated and exasperated me. The only thing I could do KNOW I had to be patient and it would eventually go my way as the

VEHICLE OF A LIFETIME

We are there now and its the very early stages so plenty of juice to be had even if you're not in yet.

See next post as I update the original post to the Englishmen. Best part is THEY (Englishmen) think that Fibo hates 'em. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Truth is Fibo just loves to fck with 'em :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But this is serious business. No fckin around on this one. It is MY own personal vehicle too. I have others including the Nasdaq but these are slow yet to take off due to the never ending forever everything bubbles. But bubbles gots to end and when they do Fibo is there waiting to nail 'em all to the cross

Enjoy! Make that money now

Best of luck to all Englishmen!

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

For Historians ................. gawk at the prescience of Fibo. Read and re-read the quote. I saw it clearly back then. I expected the take-off to be sooner as explained in prev. post but alas there was NO Joy. And to compound matters further, I had Trader333 hounding me with a shotgun blowing my kidney and liver to bits 8 times in total. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh baby, the deep thought on this one as the data goes back to pre-historic times, really all the way back to antediluvian times, the USDJPY after rising for decades and decades did an everlastingy long correction that bored the shite out of everyone but landed right on 78.6% retracement instead of 61.8%. All good, all acceptable. dodgy but still good.

Goddamn, these Brits are cold, cold, cold, ice cold, can put out a fire or light in the heart or soul with just one freezing look or breath.

Diana, Harry, Meghan all score huge in the warmth Dept. but are no contest against the merchants of Ice

Covid-19 CALL by Fibo for a reprieve 4+ weeks ago .............. done

Covid-19 CALL by Fibo that after the reprieve completes, the next wave aka 3rd wave in Covid-19, a devastating wave would begin

Slam Dunk! early stages of slam dunk underway ;):)

----------------------------------------

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Germany declares a Covid ‘third wave’ has begun; Italy set for Easter lockdown​

PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 12 20219:07 AM EST

Sam Meredith@SMEREDITH19

KEY POINTS
  • “We have clear signs: The third wave in Germany has already begun,” Lothar Wieler, head of the Robert Koch Institute for Infectious Diseases, told reporters during a news conference Friday.
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel had previously warned the country could be caught in a third wave of infections if restrictive public health measures were lifted too quickly.
  • Italy, meanwhile, is reportedly set to impose another near national lockdown over the Easter weekend in an effort to curb the spread of the virus.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel had previously warned the country could be caught in a third wave of infections if restrictive public health measures were lifted too quickly.

Italy, meanwhile, is reportedly set to impose another near national lockdown over the Easter weekend in an effort to curb the spread of the virus.

More Slam Dunk! :) As called, see quote and now spreading. When UK & USA show an uptick, the Wave gets underway in earnest. But for it to be a Wave 3 for real we gots to have Vietnam, Australia and Singapore on board too. Wave 3 spares nobody. Therefore short of this, we got zippedy doo dah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

USDJPY

see post 7,148 above. Look at the daily chart. Any clear and present danger visible? Hardly anything. So much for Tree view.

Now look at the forest view, the view where Fibo lives, the monthly view. And notice instantly that USDJPY is bang up against the 200-month ema. Resistance of the same order of magnitude as the French Resistance. But USDJPY is in a Minor degree 3rd wave so it will try to push thru'. Now look at the indicators. Histogram is on a green.

Still, advised caution to Girlie to play cautiously. A 200-ema is no small matter and deserves respect.

View attachment 297802

monthly with the 200-month in green

View attachment 297803

Slam Dunk! :) Read paragraph 2 & 3 in quote about the 200-month ema. Canst thou see how significant such a resistance is even in the face of rock-hard erection USDJPY? Yeah baby. Now dig this: to get an even better idea of what's wenting on at this 200-month ema, drop the time frame to 1H and enjoy the massive sideways action - such is the power of the 200-month. On the daily timeframe this 200-month ema has generated 8 days of sideways action.

So we have a big erection and no penetration. How big is the erection? Heck, despite the firl turning donw USDJPY's advances, all moving average crosses are intact still, so on Daily the LONG continues until further notice. But for people with small capital use your own judgement to extract profits on 1H/30-min./10 min./5-min/

Then be ready at any time if there is a correction on your timefram to get back in the Long when it takes off again.

You do NOT want to miss this northbound train to the stellar regions of USDJPY > 350 ............. yum yum yum yum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.