Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickolai Wolcott & King Kong and Shaggadocio aka known as Nikkei and Hang Seng & Shanghai could be the Founding Fathers of the new charge south to Argentina.

In currencies leading the charge to the new oblivion are Othello & Genocido aka Australian $ and Sterling. Will know more tomorrow

Right now too tired to give a rat's ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Trader333 ................... see below for the 9th zinger in 18 months

Then go to the root folder in DOS and see thread titled Vasectomy. Then use the Pipe command and see the all time greatest classic utterance by anybody in the field of Financial Markets when this was said, "I have decided to trade the Natural Gas and have selected Technical Analysis to do it"

The appropriate Axiom for such is the one that I posted a while back that only NVP eon first shot .................

Midget in crowded elevator smells things differently

Hey guys ........................ refer to my previous short Nasdaq posts .................

update: play very close to the chest, tight tight tight stops. On 1H the moving averages of consequence have crossed below the 200-pd ema. But we need follow-thru'. Why? Because even the venerable Dow Theory has not yet given an exit signal from the overall Long since March 2009

Take profits when you can, knowing there is plenty of money to be made for the next 2 years on the short side if my plan and call works out. No hurries, just juice the sugarcane fast, fast, fast FOR NOW

Meanwhile don't forget that Billy & Hilly (President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton picked Ah-ee-tee (Haiti) for their honeymoon way back and this group was one that played back then. Can't say I blame Billy for picking them, the smile on the first singer of the 3-girl group is awesome

HELPERS who help for reasons other than money ............... almost always for rewards in higher realities. Money is just so crude, it stinks compares to these other rewards

Hey guys ............................... update overall action Sherlock Holmes style .................. :):)

Vix is not responding YET ................. until it does shoot north Fibo don't got doodly!

But these other cats are dancing nicely and are fun to watch but WE NEED VIX TO DANCE

US Dollar approaches 200-day ema
EurUsd's caca bum sitting on the pot exactly at the 200-day ema and threatening to drop a huge sausage

GBPUSD broken the daily uptrendline from March 23rd and is now making a zifuentes line for the 200-day for a rubber.
AUDUSD violating a Head & Shoulder Top as we speak? See for yourselves, be patient

USDJPY .. see my posts on this beauty esp. how the 200-month ema is likely to halt the advance temporarily Slam Dunk!

Nickolai Wolcott (Nikkei Japan) right on the the daily uptrendline. Failure here will send Japan to visit Big Joe in Calif.,
King Kong (Hang Seng of Hong Kong) diving like a mother towards the 200-day with emas in waterfall mode
Chinkadero aka Egg foo Young aka Fly Lice is almost at the 38.2% retracement level along with the residetn 200-day ema ........... massive support. Break that and Chinks will be screaming in the streets for Fibo to save 'em

Emerging markets speeding south toward the 200-day with such vigor one would think they are trying to become Submerging Markets:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NONE OF THE ABOVE MEANS DOODLY UNLESS
VIX CONFIRMS by rocket blasting northbound and taking out trendlines left and right.

Fibo might be renamed, "JOB" as his patience is tested to such a degree but what keeps him sane is, "Pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend that is barely or just aborning"

My music as mentioned earlier is playing nevertheless to keep me in the right mood, a mood that is full of slim, trim, nimble, pounce and alert .................... aka the weaponry for a 3rd wave of consequence

India's Sexy Sensex was one of the strongest stock markets ..................... if it turns, it will be a very positive for me with my thread call .

She has broken the trendline from March 23rd.

I will feel more compelled if and when and only when the RSI trendline support also crashes. Check it out amigos. If India crashes, the odds increase bigtime for the reversal stteside.

Coronavirus is now climbing in India in a 3rd wave

Hey guys ........................ refer to my previous short Nasdaq posts .................

update: play very close to the chest, tight tight tight stops. On 1H the moving averages of consequence have crossed below the 200-pd ema. But we need follow-thru'. Why? Because even the venerable Dow Theory has not yet given an exit signal from the overall Long since March 2009

Take profits when you can, knowing there is plenty of money to be made for the next 2 years on the short side if my plan and call works out. No hurries, just juice the sugarcane fast, fast, fast FOR NOW

Meanwhile don't forget that Billy & Hilly (President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton picked Ah-ee-tee (Haiti) for their honeymoon way back and this group was one that played back then. Can't say I blame Billy for picking them, the smile on the first singer of the 3-girl group is awesome

Nasdaq ............. nice nice nice continued update ............... play very close to chest, treacherous market

1616628327874.png

Wouldn't it be nice if Nasdaq took out the March 5, 2021 low? Yes, it would be! Yes, it would be love-l-eee, lovely, lovely, loverly, loverly, Beverly

Attachments

• 1616628554589.png
    1616628554589.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 43
USDJPY

see post 7,148 above. Look at the daily chart. Any clear and present danger visible? Hardly anything. So much for Tree view.

Now look at the forest view, the view where Fibo lives, the monthly view. And notice instantly that USDJPY is bang up against the 200-month ema. Resistance of the same order of magnitude as the French Resistance. But USDJPY is in a Minor degree 3rd wave so it will try to push thru'. Now look at the indicators. Histogram is on a green.

Still, advised caution to Girlie to play cautiously. A 200-ema is no small matter and deserves respect.

View attachment 297802

monthly with the 200-month in green

View attachment 297803

SLAM DUNK!!! :):):) Read quote again and again. The 200-month is formidable resistance and almost anything but gives way to a 3rd wave - see on the 1H timeframe how the surge was halted and went-ed sideways to down

Girlie is laffffffing all the way to the bank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SLAM DUNK!!! :):):) Read quote again and again. The 200-month is formidable resistance and almost anything but gives way to a 3rd wave - see on the 1H timeframe how the surge was halted and went-ed sideways to down

Girlie is laffffffing all the way to the bank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slam Dunk! in real time NOW NOW NOW ................ read quote first so that you can understand the logic, the craziness, the grand larceny in Fibo :):) ................................................ as USDJPY re-attacks the 200-month ema as shown before. If you drop to 1H you will see the nice huge slowing of the locomotive in a nice inverted cup topping pattern. Normal behavior at resistances, nothing untoward.

So, right NOW NOW NOW ... LIVE action ........... I've taken massive gambling profits due to hi-lev and cashed out the LONG except for my core LONG position which has a STOP moved to 108.43

I instructed Girlie to do likewise and now go party and enjoy, take the mind off trading and go spend ................ money is a flow, its meant to be flowed, not hoarded. Saving? F***k that! Why save when Fibo has a printing press?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look and gasp in awe at the magnificence of Fibo's confluence of resistances that USDJPY is respecting so much its an honor to be his friend. See the 1H chart and note the 423.6% horizontal dashed line at the top where USDJPY bumped into days ago and has gone sideways. Hehehehehehehe, guess who is a close cousin to that 423.6% line? Why of course its the 200-month ema I mentioned.

Dig it, Mahn, now its time for some Rum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, before I leave you to it, kindly note taht RSI has entered the 70 zone aka overbought zone. The chart is on 1H. So how to use for profit taking? Its a judgement call. When it drops below 70 and makes an attempt north again and fails to take out the RSI top, that's a good point to take profit if you want to. Its a judgement call. I'm heading off to sleep.

Too much excitement and threee much money for this week and it ain't even Friday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1616663025367.png

Trader333, bring the Americans back, Man. There is no future here without Americans. Just one American can lift this godforsaken ghetto by quite a bit into the enthusiasm area. Think what 20 Americans will do.

Release the prisoners and bring them back to the arena. They do not deserve your brand of treatment over the last 20 years.

see here Trader333 in video ............ for "free the prisoners" .................... Those were the wishes of Marcus Aurelius

Hey guys .................... we traders need to maintain, strengthen and deepen our EDGE(s). Its a must do. Without the EDGE that is constantly evolving, we will plateau out and gravity will take us down into a correction. To circumvent this, focus on your EDGE and sharpen it from time to time.

Sometimes there are external things that can be done, outside of TRADING that sharpen the EDGE indirectly. All good. All contributes to the EDGE gaining strength

For your homework, do this .......................... if you live in England you're fcked right at the starting gate as there is no Sun. But anywhere else, get 30-minutes of Sun and then go into your trading. You will likely be shocked at the dramatic improvement. Seems silly, right?

See video on why?

Then the next time you to the supermarket, dig deep for a market that sells Eggs from free roaming hi-D chickens and for lunch for your trading whatever else you eat, knock down one egg with themeal to add a solid whopping 6000 IU of Vit. D.

Then go into session for trading and kick ass like there's no tomorrow.

Just enjoy the video, if it does not get to you, no biggie. Works for me, might not work for others.

Nasdaq ............. nice nice nice continued update ............... play very close to chest, treacherous market

View attachment 298340

Wouldn't it be nice if Nasdaq took out the March 5, 2021 low? Yes, it would be! Yes, it would be love-l-eee, lovely, lovely, loverly, loverly, Beverly

See entire quote again and then put eye, only one eye on the March 5, 2021 low. I repeat the auditing question, "wouldn't it be loverlee if Nasdaq took out that low?" Answer is still "yes" :):)

No changes same chart but take a moment to look back and see the total retreat and hammering at the 61.8% level (white dashed line.

updated chart now shows the mighty Nasdaq even respecting fibo's previously drawn trendline. See the bounce and then the now collapsing thru' it? RSI at 23 in oversold territory

1616684419223.png

Hey guys .................... wannna see how T2W's prominent members like new_trader and the entire gang in the short FTSE futures thread operate in a guaranteed losing scenario? Take Nasdaq 1 H chart. Then see today's green bar. Then note how they would all jump in and get buggered on their Long on the 5-min. timeframe. Why is this so?

Why why why why does T2W always get buggered? For the last 20 years, they have never gotten it right at any major top or bottom on interim?

There are many reasons but they all boil down to BASICS. See Nasdaq 1H. The green bar gives no clues as to the internal mechanics so you drop to 5-min. and there clear as day you see the 3-wave upmove. You see it right? A 3-wave move is the signature of a corrective wave. Therefore the dominant trend is in the opposite direction. Therefore stay Short on 5-min.

I have no time to revisit these premature ejaculation timeframes so this is a once only example .................

Nasdaq 5-min. .............. the 3-wave upmove in the grey oval ...................

1616685113508.png

Hey guys .......................... you might want to review my comments on Gold when I was trying to help new_trader. Helping such people is impossible because they just cannot get past Brit vs American. This flaw is what keeps them stupid and hating Americans. Been going on for a long time and not well known yet in America as the hatred is covert.

Gold recently bounced off the 38.2% Fibo level pointed out clearly by Fibo. She has since been rallying in a dopey, gutless rally. Thus far its all restitution energy robbed from the 38.2% Fibo support. So, if now the support at 38.2% is tested and it fails, the losses of the stubborn one named new_trader will go from the current staggering loss of $350/ounce to upwards of $600/ounce very vellllly velly fast-ly.

But the fact that I am American will prevent her from learning and correcting her stupid ways.

This is the problem with Brits. They just cannot get past the fact that the Americans came along and took their Empire from molehill to Mount Everest. They just cannot dig that!!!!!

New_trader will forego millions of dollars just so that she can continue to hate Fibo.

Gradually, other Americans are waking up to this fact of Brits vs Americans. Fibo's BEAR market is bringing this out into the open at lightning speed ................. see one example or 2 here in the videos

How Sharky's filter named Trader333 totally ruined Sharky's chances of ever learning about the magical Golden Ratio .............. damn shame! Sharky deserves waaaay better.

you already saw the recent example in Nasdaq of the 61.8% in my charts ..................... well, here it is again happening in a new unit of time ...................

Take the recent upwave on the 1H and notice that Nasdaq drop has at least temporarily halted at the 61.8% level. To get a clearer view of the internal mechanics, drop down from 1H to 5-min. and there it is voila! Can you dig it?

1616687198997.png

Now see 5-min. for the clearer picture of underground mechanics ..................

1616687285287.png

And just to rub it in, I took partial profits on hi-lev short Nasdaq equivalent to 4 years of gross earnings of even a middle-class American. And the best part is I am still Short with my core positions and if 61.8% fails, I will add to short AGAIN on hi-lev

The printing presses of Big Joe are in full vibrant stride, the dancing continues and continues. sleep? Who the fck needs that?

God, do I love it so!

Big Joe's TRADING LAW

If Big Joe has to sit at the computer to trade = earn money, there is a requirement of monstrous proportions

the return on my time investment had better be outrageous or else I am not interested. computers are introverting, I prefer Nature. The only time I can tolerate computers is when I am doing research on my systems - then the sky is the limit and I have no requirements - I can stay focused as I enjoy it

But Trading per se had better deliver the bacon to Big Joe or else my time is not worth it spent in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my Word of Life!!!

Snapped a black guy out of being Black when he gave me dirty looks and asked if I was discriminating, my response with a smile was, "would you like to jive Johannesburg style, you jive turkey, you?" He hesitated trying to figure out if it was an insult and then within seconds before he throwed out a punch, he cracked up and we became friends - I played this for him and he said he would rush home to his wife to get her to get into this type of mizik

Just another day at the office for Fibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.