Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body language: Fibo is very big on body language. Its how I made my living in SALES CLOSING for so many years prior to Trading

London FTSE 100 still hanging out within Fibo's TARGET BOX that Fibo called after the March 23rd, 2020 bottom.

Can you dig it? A crash below the purple trendline will be attributed to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. :)

Royal Family Traditions to collapse in the same manner as the Berlin Wall. Get used to it

Its a BEAR at 204 degrees of TREND

1615491346714.png

THEY say that things are going back to normal - restaurants etc., opening up .............................

But Fibo says ........................ BEAR is licking his chops. He wants this because his next assault is Wave 3, his finest force. He will want it to be effective to the max. So the more complacent the public gets, the happier HE is.

Everything going on nowadays in the recovery that I called 4+ weeks ago is all WAVE 2. All Normal Operation in the Land of Waves.

In fact everything is going perfectly normal to me except for one thing: Dow Jones has not reversed. Perhaps this understanding will come later as for sure I am missing something. When I get the why, it will all jive togther.

God, do I love it so! No complaints! :):):)

Prince Harry is a very cool guy, scores big in Fibo's book. That he has decided to move to Malibu makes him even smarter. Why?

Even without the Palace money and even with having to dip into his savings, he gets away from the WEATHER OF DEEP FREEZE & RAIN (=65% of Life) into the Sun (Vitamin D galore) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .................. Harry is in for a treat, he will get to see warm-hearted people, namely Americans instead of the ice-cold perennial complainers and covert hostility merchants he is accustomed to.

Meghan has already landed a good job. (y)(y)

Quite possibly, California's future power couple. You better believe they will be down at Zuma beach with the regular folk regardless any security detail

Prince Harry is spot on ................... @ 2-min.

Piers renamed "p***y"

@ 3:00 see Harry ............... gots to like this guy

Fibo's a strong guy and can go into battle against millions of dumbphucks and not get depressed but we are talking about Meghan here, she don't have this ability, defo not against outright buliies and boring old farts

Imagine if this had happened to Meghan .............. imagine is she were at T2W and received this HATE barbed arrow straight to the heart ........

See post #38 in thread below. And all I did was express my opinion about marriage/kids and whatnot and that T2W's prime creme de la creme idiot of the first order named Nowler was going to get a vasectomy at age 30 - what a retard! guy has probably not even dipped it yet and already wants to crucify his middle-leg! Later this same clown, Nowler announced he wanted to blow away his 15k pound salary job and fck off to Shri Lanka to do volunteer work claiming it was deep in his soul. One friggin retard after another - and at age 30, its just preposterous. If I were his daddy I'd beat this prick left and right and blue - but no, Trader333 had to protect and preserve his brand of stupidity!

By poster named Dowser who eventually recently admitted he trades on DEMO .... see FTSE futures thread

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

This would have destroyed Meghan if she was a t the receiving end ................. Harry would not be able to help her.

But this is Fibo. An American who can go up against 1000s of Brit shitheads and fck 'em all.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sharky's entire engine disgusts me to the core, but then again Sharky knows this and knows he is not included in the equation. Sharky and NVP are international Men and not part of such stupidity as this site of deadbeat fake traders who are lucky it took 20 years to have been discovered

for new_trader ...................

see the horizontal grey line marked 38.2% on the extreme left? Goldie arrives at this line @ approx. $1,686. Just a tad below this is the 261.8% level at $1,674. No guaranties but these are quite formidable supports with battalions of gurkhas ready to defend.

Do your homework now (Sunday)

Try to refrain from showing up for a gunfight with a penknife.

Good luck

View attachment 297046

For the lost, lost, lost new_trader .................. :cool:

Slam Dunk! ;)

See quote for $1,686.
Goldie hit it, reversed and gapped up. How perfect is the support structure I pointed out for profit taking? It does not get better than this.

Out of a possible $395/ounce is short profits you could have at least hit $340. That's your daughter's entire college education including room and board for a 5-yr gig

Newy, Newy, Newy, you're killin Big Joe!!! Just watching you on Gold is the scariest movie I've seen! :):)

Covid-19 CALL by Fibo for a reprieve 4+ weeks ago .............. done

Covid-19 CALL by Fibo that after the reprieve completes, the next wave aka 3rd wave in Covid-19, a devastating wave would begin

Slam Dunk! early stages of slam dunk underway ;):)

----------------------------------------

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Germany declares a Covid ‘third wave’ has begun; Italy set for Easter lockdown​

PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 12 20219:07 AM EST

Sam Meredith@SMEREDITH19

KEY POINTS
  • “We have clear signs: The third wave in Germany has already begun,” Lothar Wieler, head of the Robert Koch Institute for Infectious Diseases, told reporters during a news conference Friday.
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel had previously warned the country could be caught in a third wave of infections if restrictive public health measures were lifted too quickly.
  • Italy, meanwhile, is reportedly set to impose another near national lockdown over the Easter weekend in an effort to curb the spread of the virus.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel had previously warned the country could be caught in a third wave of infections if restrictive public health measures were lifted too quickly.

Italy, meanwhile, is reportedly set to impose another near national lockdown over the Easter weekend in an effort to curb the spread of the virus.

BEAR's first lieutenant, Corona has dropped us to our knees, made us a shadow of our former selves, but soon, whenever, it might take a year or two or whatever, but the Warren Buffet Axiom will kick in - its got to! If it does not do so, we will be eating Chow Mein and Fly Lice the rest of our lives. Think Buckingham Palace is the ultimate JAIL? Wrong! ChinkaderoLand takes those honors in one fell swoop!

The March 2009 bottom of the SPX that has the signature of the DEVIL "666" will be approached soon enough. I expect support to be provided not by Armed Battalions but instead by just 3 Angels.

If failure occurs at the "666" point, it won't be failure per se, it would be success in halting the decline with the air brakes full on.

Final destination and there cannot possibly be a lower destination is the TOP of the 1987 crash

Then America reasserts herself!

Wishful thinking? Hardly! The entire decline is a WAVE 4 of high degree Waves. This means there is one more upwave left to go of duration approximately 70 years.

Then and only then will I be of the mind that its close to over

LA Woman

If you visit my town, regardless where you stay, take your trip to a new level by having coffee in the coffeeshop at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Yeah yeah yeah I know they say the Beverly Hills Hotel is the creme de la creme. Wrong! And it sure as heck ain't the Beverly Hilton either.

The Beverly Wilshire is where its at - why? one would expect in Mammon's world that its all just obscenely rich. The Bev Wilshire blows this myth sky high and does the impossible where even a lower middleclass working stiff can have that special feeling of being soooooo close to the title

Welcome to Fibo's Home - the domain of the Sigma Man :) living in the margins of Life, doing their own things, rule breakers, non-conformers,

All in order but see esp. #1 & #8.

THEY used to ask Fibo when we were growing up, "how can you stand to not go out on a Friday or Saturday nite?" My answer: "never gave it any thought, does not impinge on my psyche" THEY could never understand this.

The girl on the left escaped the fate of the girl on the right. Harry saved the one on the left by going deep into thought about his Mom. (y)

The one on the left, had she continued to stay and live in the Palace or vicinity would be demolished in under 1 year.
Harry created her escape

Diana, looking down, having left 10 million dollars for Harry's escape, is finally smiling as at least this worked out in her favor and it was all not a total loss.

Harry and his Mom and Meghan = warm blooded

The rest of the gang = ICE blood

1615596629144.png

What a doll!!!! (y) Jesus H Christ! I had not seen this before. Wow! The Princess was already at a very high level in Fibo's book but now after seeing this interview, she's shot up into the stratosphere.

Gotta tell you guys this ................. the most profound video I have ever seen. Wow! What a girl!

Fibo's take:

A total eclipse of William/Middleton and the entire shabang of Royals is very much in the cards and its what the Queen fears most of all - a total eclipse

Why?

Meghan has levels of verve that ain't been tapped YET

No contest!

Its not unbeknownst, its actually deeply well known that the best medicine for Brits is America :) Its like a great noodle dish .............. start out with bland noodles, then you add America (spices, lemon, salt, pepper, cayenne, tamarind, black bean sauce, oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar, shrimp, onions, green onions etc., etc., ............. sky is the limit in what you add to the original basic noodles.

Harry and Meghan are all the stuff added to the original noodles. Can be seen as a transformation, a reckoning. :)

The level of expertise/creativity of a Brit vs Yank generalized and rounded out and smoothed by putting on an exponential moving average of 21, gives you this ...................... ;);):):cool:

see 2:00 to 3:00

An American is prepared, knows his history, understands cultural advantages/disadvantages, knows his EDGE, knows his strengths and most of all knows that in extreme times of stress, his level of his own limitations will rise to new highs, its what he lives for, its worth dying for. Brits cannot compete as they are too superficial, no ambition, no depth

See 1:50 for how dire impossible straits turn around when an American enters the fray .............

Status
Not open for further replies.