Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ......................... entertainment at postman's expense for the next 3-4 posts ................... just saw it a while back .......

enjoy ................ incredibly funny and loads of entertainment for Fibo due to the fact that the very thing postman wants to defend (T2W) he is bring down hard, hard, hard .............. he can fool T2W readers who are for the most part totally lost, but try this at ET and he would be raped on the spot as a DECEPTOR/LIAR ......... stay tuned, more to come :):)

over the next 3-4 posts .................... :):):);):cool::ROFLMAO:

Postman said:
(see post #4652)
Thirdly only a pussy beta male spells 'shit' with an '*'.

;);););) Trader333 & the 30 vigilantes are on 24 hour watch for me using 4 letter words of this ilk. The rule does not apply to Brits, only to Fibo. If I spelled out the entire word in English without the stars I'd be banned on the spot for lifetime to lifetimes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

c**t
pr**k
c**l
c**ksu**er
motherf*******

etc.,

Trader333's words to me: "I tried to help you but now you go and use the c-word and its out of my hands. I can't defend you now. You have forced my hand a the complaints pour in. You are banned!"

So you and anybody else can see clearly that the stupidity of such "banning type words" are the stupidity of Sharky and Trader333. Very stupid and super childish given that at ET, Baron has always said that foul language is acceptable due to being the LANGUAGE OF WALL STREET (the game WE play)

And dig this: c**t is now common usage in the UK - I sent the article to Sharky but he is in deep sleep, lost.

And dig this too: UK has killed 50 million people worldwide, put 9 million in concentration camps way worse than the Nazis and they here are worried about 4-letter words

How F****in stupid is that?!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sick to my stomach. Forget this? No f***in way, Jose. Brits make the Nazis & Japs look like saints

Check out who is #1 most Evil in World history
https://youtu.be/-IGHByjToO4

and they are bothered by Big Joe using the c-word :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to LaLaLand, where combined with everything else Colonial, nobody will come t a fair fight with Fibo to show and tell ALL. Such cowards!!!!!!!!!! American allies? S*** this!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W is always on the wrong side of major turns in the markets since inception 2001...
...every top in the past in history T2W has always gone to a totally near 100% one-sided trade...
Hi fibo, im interested to know how you came to these conclusions?
keep eye on the boldness and assertiveness of some members .............. its telling you that they are getting more and more bold as they figure within themselves that the danger has totally passed and its getting back to total BULL market again.

Examples of such cats at T2W in descending order of maximum complacency to lower .............

postman .......... (most vociferous)
counter-violent
Rufus_Leakey (should change his name .............. the drippy d**k images are not fun)
Dentalflosss
barjon
malaguti
Cantagril
Mr. Charts
dbphoenix
ffear
.................................. and many more
Only 1 BEAR at T2W ......The solitary BEAR is John Jackson III

Really? I presume these guys, including JJ 3rd, are traders, they will go long OR short depending on their current view of the market in whatever timeframe they are working. This view can change at any time. The plan being they can take the loss if a trade doesn't work out, and move to the next.

Last edited:

Really? I presume these guys, including JJ 3rd, are traders, they will go long OR short depending on their current view of the market in whatever timeframe they are working. This view can change at any time. They can take the loss if they get direction wrong on a trade, and move to the next. It may be in the opposite direction....

Fibber is All Talk, No Walk.

Ask her to post a statement. (demo trades don't count)

Really? I presume these guys, including JJ 3rd, are traders, they will go long OR short depending on their current view of the market in whatever timeframe they are working. This view can change at any time. The plan being they can take the loss if a trade doesn't work out, and move to the next.

Very easy to prove/show. But requires time to research. Are you MAN enough to take the time to do such grunge work? Such rewarding work. How rewarding? Needs only to be be done once per decade, I'd say about 4 hours total once per decade. What you get out of it is so pricey, so juicy, so stellar, that it beats out even Jason's Sentiment Indexes, Univ. Of Michigan's Sentiment Index, and all other such sentiment indicators. When combined with the Put/Call Ratio and the Vix, you have an engine that beats all other indicators out there.

T2W and ET are the best sentiment indicators in existence. Fibo is therefore a voracious reader. It contributes, I would say to 30% of my luck in picking tops/bottoms/turns/reversals. ET is far superior because it has more juice like the EurUsd has such high volume, it makes the crowd thinking ever so clearer. But T2W is good enough.

Take the following dates, then go to the T2W search engine and read key high post count trading threads AND AND AND AND pick the top veteran long time posters of T2W, then isolate their posts at the +/- 2 months before the dates shown and it will be so obvious to you that NONE EVER SEE NOTHIN COMIN. Its so staggering as it silvio voila, infinitissimo, numeitallo YOU-NAMIMOUS 100% dead asleep.

What are the key dates? All the relevant market tops and bottoms since T2W inception in 2000/2001

(Bottoms are in red, tops in black)

2000, 2002, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2018, 2020

Very easy to prove/show. But requires time to research. Are you MAN enough to take the time to do such grunge work? Such rewarding work. How rewarding? Needs only to be be done once per decade, I'd say about 4 hours total once per decade. What you get out of it is so pricey, so juicy, so stellar, that it beats out even Jason's Sentiment Indexes, Univ. Of Michigan's Sentiment Index, and all other such sentiment indicators. When combined with the Put/Call Ratio and the Vix, you have an engine that beats all other indicators out there.

T2W and ET are the best sentiment indicators in existence. Fibo is therefore a voracious reader. It contributes, I would say to 30% of my luck in picking tops/bottoms/turns/reversals. ET is far superior because it has more juice like the EurUsd has such high volume, it makes the crowd thinking ever so clearer. But T2W is good enough.

Take the following dates, then go to the T2W search engine and read key high post count trading threads AND AND AND AND pick the top veteran long time posters of T2W, then isolate their posts at the +/- 2 months before the dates shown and it will be so obvious to you that NONE EVER SEE NOTHIN COMIN. Its so staggering as it silvio voila, infinitissimo, numeitallo YOU-NAMIMOUS 100% dead asleep.

What are the key dates? All the relevant market tops and bottoms since T2W inception in 2000/2001

Recommendation for those who have the balls to do the work. Start with ....................

Feb 12, 2020 .................. Dow Jones top

Feb 19, 2020 .................... SPX/Naz Top

Feb 23rd, 2020 ................ the worldwide bottom

continuation line of thought-ing from post #4707

Recommendation for those who have the balls to do the work. Start with .................... most recent aka current Top/Bottom

Feb 12, 2020 .................. Dow Jones top

Feb 19, 2020 .................... SPX/Naz Top

Feb 23rd, 2020 ................ the worldwide bottom

What you will find is the following:

Sharky, Trader333, Mr. Charst, NVP, Dentalfloss, Atilla, Pat494, Timsk, counter-violent, new_trader, dbphoenix, Signalcalc, barjon, trendie, potman, malaguti and all others without a single exception, i.e. YOU-namimous ................. all lost with their so far up their ass that they pop out of the eyes and whistle Dixie

None saw the Feb 12 (19) Top or March 23rd bottom coming. Not a single mother on the list saw it coming.

It gets worse: Sharky's entire machine, as they've always done before is YOU-namimously bullish at every Top that crucified them. Always, always, always. Its in their blood. This is why Fibo loves them .............. they think and operate as one. All I look for is gross unity, complete agreement, total togetherness, total all go together, one Herd, one group type of concept - very rarely any dissension. If ther is dissenion, I examine the dissenter to study hi way of thinking and add it to the equation. Then later, much later if/when the dissenter turns around to join them, I know the Top s within striking distance.

PSYCHOLOGY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than TA or FA its downright staggering to behold.

Only one exception at T2W besides Fibo existas at this 2020 major turning point ..................

John Jackson III aka "Here's Johnnnnny!!!!!" Counter-violent called Johnny the CLASS CLOWN. I think its the other way around. I think the entire site is the Class Clown and Johnny is the Mayor/Sheriff and f***s all the b*tches for free and lives rent and utility free and get all his booze free too. :):):):):):)

Yes, you are correct, in part only. Yes, traders go north, go south, it don't matter. But these type of traders are all small-minded, small-change, McDonald's low wage employee types. Why? Because they don't see the forest for the trees so they miss the bigger game, namely the larger primary trend and get in and out so much on the slightest hiccup they never give themselves a chance to develop wealth.

The real money comes from going with the Trend. The rich go with the weekly trend, the upper middle-class go with the Daily trend, the less money makers go with 4H and even lesser go with 1H.

All the consistent losers reside in 1-min, 2-min., 5-min., 15-min., and 30-min. timeframes. These make up the 97% lose and lose consistently. This is 100% of T2W = all way below even 15-min. timeframe. All asinine, hovine, bovine traders stuck at the screen forever. There is no escape

Booklet of charts showing T2W folly/ignorance/why 97% lose/how missing the forest for the trees really hurts them

Stay tuned, during a review of the thread, I stumbled into blatant evidence ............... will reveal all .................. soon

:) :) :) :) :)

see Page 24, Post#360.

Then sit back, light up a seegar, pour a glass of wine and then consider this ......................

Nowler considers the value to be a few duckets. (alms to a beggar or poor or destitute or homeless)

Q. E. D.

BEAR will rape such a place where the perceived value is soooooo f***in low.

SELL, Sharky, SELL.

I have said many times nobody would pay even 5 bucks a month as a member. That tells you all you need to know.

Run, Sharky, run, run and don't look back!

Booklet of charts showing T2W folly/ignorance/why 97% lose/how missing the forest for the trees really hurts them
Stay tuned, during a review of the thread, I stumbled into blatant evidence ............... will reveal all

see Post #4656 ............... postman claiming and accusing me of being wrong on the Dollar vs Thai Baht direction.

Read the text in the chart, it explains it all. So easy, so obvious. Postman's ignorance? He thinks the US Dollar Index has the same relationship with Asian currencies as it does with western currencies. Therefore he never bothered to look at the currency pair, US Dollar/Thai Baht .............. USD-THB

See chart for yourselves, see the dates and most of all see how I nailed the bottom, the reversal and the new bull market. LONG< LONG< LONG< LONG is exactly what the girls are instructed to be for the next several years, no getting in and out - its a weekly timeframe investment position, my preferred and standard operating procedure

In fact, John Jackson III tried to teach postman this but the latter is too ignorant, too stupid to observe:
In post #4655 Johnny told postman ................... "
Didn't he make it clear from the beginning that he's BUILDING a LONG-TERM short position? (He talks about monthlys & yearly's and even decadesly's)
No one can just pick the top, to fade this huge BULL one needs to BUILD a short position carefully. Of course in doing that must expect the market to run past you initially.

1595825128404.png

Stay tuned, during a review of the thread, I stumbled into blatant evidence ............... will reveal all

refer to post #4713 .................. for the benefit of those who might not understand these things and their logic.

Its like this. I earn in Dollars but my girls live in Thailand. I send them money in Dollars. But the local currency of Thailand is Thai Baht. So the girls have to convert the dollars to Thai Baht. The banks do this quite nicely and easily for them. So whatever they buy locally in Thailand they can only use their own local currency, the Thai Baht. Easy, right? Same stuff all over the world in every country. Some countries do allow you to pay in dollars but not in Thailand.

When the Dollar was crashing and crashing and crashing for years and years against the Thai Baht, Fibo was getting f***ed by the small exchange rate. It went down to 28. When I first went to Thailand I got 45+++ and it had gone to the 50s. I expect the dollar to go to 85 in the next several months to 1.5 years.

So my instructions to the girls was spot on correct when everybody else was telling them the dollar is trash, I was encouraging them to build positions in Dollars as I expected the reversal to take place sooner than later

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

see post #4714 .............. continued ................. for those who don't invest this way or look at the forest but get stuck in their limited view of only the leaves, not even the trees .................

Refer to chart ............... do you see the wave has rallied from the bottom to the previous 4th wave area before starting a correction? Normal operation of waves. So wave 1 up is complete and we are in wave 2 down. The next wave up is Wave 3 and it will take the US Dollar to 45-60 Baht to the dollar. Things will be sooooooo cheap for the girls it will be a veritable feast with the dollars I send them as they convert to Baht they will get 50 Baht instead of a mere 28 per dollar.

This, my friends is the Fibo way. The weekly timeframe is my forte for making gobs and gobs of money internationally

In all of T2W, only one fella gets it and he be John Jackson III aka Here's Johnny. See post #4655 .................

Counter-violent called him the class clown. If this is true, then what should we call counter-violent and postman? I personally would call them Vaginal Dumbphucks and throw them into ET where they will get raped daily. ET will not tolerate low timeframe traders like these who do not see at least part of the larger picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1595826603440.png

Trader333's dry c***s will never understand this ............................. not even in a million years .............. NEVER ............. why? Because they are too lazy, too ignorant, too dopey, zero ambition and will never do the work ...............

I told Trader333 to burn all these dry c***s a year ago but he said the dry c***s don't belong to him so he can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thailand is one of a very few countries that has a perfect relationship between the stock market, real estate and the currency pair USD-THB. When the Baht is strong (dollar is weak) the stock market blasts north including real estate. Vice versa when the Baht is weak

So try to think now, clowns ..................... For my girls, as the USD blasts north versus the Thai Baht, it is getting awful cheap for the girls to live as they get ever more and more Thai Baht for each dollar. But wait, it gets better. Because Fibo can see that the Dollar is in a bull run against the Baht, Fibo knows that the stock market and real estate will go down AFTER THE CURRENT STOCK RALLY WORLDWIDE so he advises the girls to short the futures and and look out for massive prices drops on real estate so I can buy for them portfolio of houses so f***in cheap when the thais start unloading them on the market for a song.

My plan all along was for the girls to have a portfolio each of around 25 houses including massive Rais of Land, I mean really huge Land pieces called Rais in Thailand.

If my plan is correct, then the girls will be so f***in rich over the next years of the Depression ...................... their lives are made for good.

They will be owners of the Stock called TMB at under a nickel per share with instructions to hold for the next century and pass down to their kids and only cashout a tidddddly bit when required. So of course I am watching that TMB does not go bust, IO have its balance sheets and everythng including the price charts.

And that's how it is motherf*****ers

Ignorance i bliss at T2W. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See post #4653 ............... the 2nd chart is the US Dollar Index chart daily timeframe. By postman

Now here' the thing. Postman has inadvertently shot himself in the foot by confirming that even though T2W, a 1-min. timeframe site, he has gone way beyond and is showing a Daily time frame chart hoping to ridicule me by showing only a small portion of the Price action. Very deceptive, really. This is how politicians play. But here' the thing. He is confirming for you how he thinks = small small time segments = nothing to do with making big money as in TRENDS. He just does not see the bigger picture, the TREND that Ed Sekota, and the Turtles and other trend riders are on. He jut cannot deal with such depth. Its way too much for him. That's why I called him a small time crook. Big time crooks like Fibo make out like bandits in uch TREND moves by staying with the trend and hammering it whenever we feel like but especially at the absolute bottom in 2008.

Its called missing the forest for the trees = postman's death warrant = T2W's death warrant, no exceptions

Here's postman's chart

1595827986512.png

Here's Fibo's chart and you're damn straight Fibo is Buy buy buy buy buy buy, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1595828730928.png

And so endeth the lesson ................................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gotta tell you guys, its hard to say ther are more ignorant people on the planet than what I see here. Its downright shocking. Or was. Not any more. Each week I'm discovering there is no bottom to the BEAR market of T2W

:):):)

Carry on as you are, Fibo loves it here. Surrounded by stupidity is an occupational hazard for Fibo.

Very easy to prove/show. But requires time to research. Are you MAN enough to take the time to do such grunge work?

Are you? Because @fibo_trader isn't, he will just post any old lies and hope no one checks the facts.

The siren song of any escapee who comes to T2W and does not get eaten, but instead wakes up just short of too late ....... :)

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

But then the nightwatchman saw these charts and said, "YOU and only YOU may go in peace as you have called the entire worldwide TOP of 2018 except for the Dow/Nas/SPX" :):):)

1595877708842.png

Status
Not open for further replies.