Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 27th, 2020 Los Angeles ...................
Primary Top Call was Jan 26, 2018.
Secondary Top CAll of the rally from March 23rd is any time now, cannot give a specific date now, but will try

WE ARE IN A world-wide DEPRESSION of EPIC level

Not a single Brit sees this. Fast forward a few years to 2028 and then look back at this time and only then will you realize that this entire site is Retard Central. Retards need hindsight to make decisions of perspicuity. Without hindsight they are worthless sons of b*tches.

BEAR will tear this site a new a**hole in months.

I tried to warn but these cats are just too dense to listen or to see.

And they want to go up against ET?

Ridiculous!

In previous weeks while browsing threads, I've seen posts where both you and postman, for example, have made great calls about the recent lows of the crash. You may have both made wrong calls on t2w too, all traders make wrong calls sometimes. At the end of the day its about your equity curve - not making calls. Trading results are the only place you can demonstrate your ability if that's what you want to do. I don't challenge people online, or you, about this, its up to you what you post, no one has to prove anything to me. I get an impression from what people post. That's my perspective anyway.
Just 2 points to note firstly if @fibo_trader makes 50 calls and one was great but the other 49 were utterly 100% wrong that makes him a really useless trader. Secondly he spams the thread with ridiculous posts about how no one but him can interpret what is going on in the world. He is ignorant in the extreme both of other people and of world events.
There is a reason he has been banned from all other trading sites he's posted on and there is a reason he cant send or receive private messages on this forum. He is like a naughty dog that has been neutered to calm his destructive behavior, because the owner is to humane to put him down.

Yeah sure, maybe I was too concise there in my wording, of course its part of the process that we all go through

Not to worry, its not a big deal, semantics really .............. important thing is what you stated about the equity curve being of prime importance is the foundation as we are all without exception in this game to make bucks.

I'm no different in this regard. But here's something I've noticed about myself over the years regardless the profession .......... when big money comes in, the effect is exhilarating ................ but it never lasts ............ the feeling is gone within 24 hours for me. This is just me. This alone has told me quite clearly over the decade that Money is only important when you don't have it: it then takes on super importance. This to me is the flimsy side of Mammon chasing.

However, as I said, the real juice for me is in making CALLS. This produces humungous pain when wrong and stunning elations when right. The former emotion lasts for days and has to be neutralized but the latter can go on for months and is let run as one let' profits run. Its a beautiful feeling to make a CALL way in advance based on solid research/hunces/feelings/whatever and then see it materialize.

Now see extract from post # 4746 ................. last paragraph ................ pain or elation when a CALL is made = my bread and butter, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important than money. Money could not hold a candle to the correctness of a CALL.

We are now going to put Fibo to the test once again in live real time where he puts his ass and c**k on the line totally the opposite of hindsight .................... so, pay attention and observe that I am wiling to get my ass kicked and be miserable for a few days if/when wrong but if right I will come back in here and f**k very mother's son in the ass for a week straight with no breaks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:
CALL of significant verve if correct: US Dollar on the verge of staging a massive breakout north (Euro diving south) For me I am core position long dollar short EurUsd for a decade with real time trades now and then, here and there. But here in this case we are talking about a massive reversal to rejoin the stunning USD Index bull-market that began in 2008 (crash of the Euro)

Why this is so stellar if it turns out to be correct?

(1) 99% of the world is bellowing death death death for the dollar. Who is bellowing the loudest? POSTMAN :):)

(2) Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers and every other renowned expert is calling for death of the dollar now and Gold to Infinity

(3) Russia, Chinkadero, Iran, Venezuela are just dying to have the USD abolished and turned to toilet paper.

(4) Traders and investors are cussing and shitcanning the dollar left and right as they think its lost its mojo.

In other words, the champion known as the Dollar has NO FRIENDS = much hated, despised and relegated to the dungeon

= not as bad but close to as bad as in 2008

Now see extract from post # 4746 ................. last paragraph ................ pain or elation when a CALL is made = my bread and butter, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important than money. Money could not hold a candle to the correctness of a CALL.

We are now going to put Fibo to the test once again in live real time where he puts his ass and c**k on the line totally the opposite of hindsight .................... so, pay attention and observe that I am wiling to get my ass kicked and be miserable for a few days if/when wrong but if right I will come back in here and f**k very mother's son in the ass for a week straight with no breaks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:
CALL of significant verve if correct: US Dollar on the verge of staging a massive breakout north (Euro diving south) For me I am core position long dollar short EurUsd for a decade with real time trades now and then, here and there. But here in this case we are talking about a massive reversal to rejoin the stunning USD Index bull-market that began in 2008 (crash of the Euro)

(1) 99% of the world is bellowing death death death for the dollar. Who is bellowing the loudest? POSTMAN :):)

(2) Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers and every other renowned expert is calling for death of the dollar now and Gold to Infinity

(3) Russia, Chinkadero, Iran, Venezuela are just dying to have the USD abolished and turned to toilet paper.

(4) Traders and investors are cussing and shitcanning the dollar left and right as they think its lost its mojo.

In other words, the champion known as the Dollar has NO FRIENDS = much hated, despised and relegated to the dungeon

Against this backdrop, Big Joe has called the reversal of the US Dollar Index in several charts with trendlines and arrows pointing up several posts back .........................

Therefore it once again appear that Fibo is the only contrarian, the only one going it alone, standing alone while all others are ganged up on the other side, against his call. Another way to put this is that the trade has become sooooooooo one-sided that there are only sellers and not a single buyer to take the other side of the trade ...... EXCEPT FIBO

Remember this is all done in advance, way ahead of any turn and while the crash has been ongoing for weeks and weeks

US Dollar Index arrives at the Fibo trendline on monthly in a correction that is part of the overall bull market uptrend that Fibo is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

1595927192171.png

Fibo now views the US Dollar Index on Daily timeframe to try to sharpen the reversal reentry into the ongoing continuation bullrun from 2008 ....................

notice the following on daily ......................

arrived at the monthly trendline

Wave C = 161.8% x Wave A. (this is not an absolute, all it does is give me odds, a likely EDGE) Price could also go lower to 261.8%. So I look here for reversal because since the bull market is established, all corrections are A-B-C as shown and all such patterns must have a symbiotic relationship mathematically.

Of course I have been wrong her and there. Tough sh*t. Its an occupational hazard. But I press forward and take my shot on breakout, only on breakout which will tell me that the Fibo 161.8% has FIRED

1595927775842.png

Now observe carefully as I have added yet another EDGE .................. this EDGE is the full wave retracement shown in white. Do you see the dotted horizontal line? Its the 61.8% retracement level. Price has just gone a bit past it. These Fibo levels have elasticity ................ but to be correct, they must FIRE

If they don't fire then they are duds meaning that we go lower to the next. Bummer if this occurs!

So with 3 EDGES and big balls of brass I make my stand and be ready to go into battle LONG on slightest hit of breakout.

1595928200148.png

Added daily timeframe trendlines to the chart but as you can clearly see, they are too far. But in any event they can be used nicely for additional late entries LONG if desired.

But they are too far for my tastes

So I drop down to 4H and 1H

Daily

1595928388390.png

Lookin at 1H does not give me doodly, not a damn thing, not a single sign. I'm reluctant to draw any trendlines on 1H due to the total absence of coat hangers. So its quite likely I will have to wait for some rally of significance on 1H to give me said coat hanger.

So to cut a long story short, as of this moment I am still waiting for the breakout and even though it feels close, it has not yet materialized

So waiting pay-shuntly

1595928800822.png

US Dollar Index breakout hi-alert watch continues for a sign of impending reversal .........................

stay tuned

Is it possible for Big Joe to miss the breakout? hehehehehee, do birds fly? You're damn straight I can get my ass kicked real good. But that don't stop me from trying.

:) :)

Almost guaranteed is that nobody at T2W knows or has any idea of the Asian Dollar Index. It is vastly different for the most part than the conventional US Dollar Index (Euro 57%, Yen, GBP, Swissy etc., ) ................. the Asian Dollar Index has different components.

This the reason postman missed the entire saga of the Thai girls with the Thai Baht. He obviously had zero idea of the USD-THB which started a whole new bullmarket after years and years of decline, as called by the one and only Big Joe. And FYI, not a single Thailand or singapore or Hong Kong Hedge Fund expert saw it coming ................. they were all saying the dollar would go to 20 Baht.

Fibo f***ed 'em all. Every single mother's son got buggered by Fibo.

Down the road apiece I expect the girls to get 75 Baht to the dollar as opposed to the current 33+ at the recent high before the correction began. Its a whole new ballgame now as the BEAR trend revered in December and the new bull has years and years and years to go. This means that real estate will get cheap cheap cheap

USD-THB (Dollar vs Thai Baht)

1595929652714.png

The girls will buy these houses at cents on the dollar down the road apiece. I told 'em now is not a good time to buy because culturally Thai people hold and hold and hold property until they can do so no more and then they as a HERD unload it on the market at roughly the same time - PSYCHOLOGY - more applicable to them than anywhere else in the world

Then the shopping begins in earnest. The sportclub is within walking distance and has gyms, huge pools and sauna and steam and a superb restaurant. The views are to die for and serenity and peace sublime. The ultimate dream life in Nature

Very different from America but that's the charm. Simplicity

1595930027653.png
1595930061358.png
1595930077890.png
1595930093208.png
1595930108936.png
1595930128738.png
1595930295583.png

1595930344164.png

Big Joe thrives in a coffee shop like this. God and Angels go here too. Simplicity not to be found in America. The body becomes as light as a feather and stress of the western world just disappears. Its a whole new ballgame

1595930672399.png
1595930707640.png

1595930728891.png

Not to worry, its not a big deal, semantics really .............. important thing is what you stated about the equity curve being of prime importance is the foundation as we are all without exception in this game to make bucks.

I'm no different in this regard. But here's something I've noticed about myself over the years regardless the profession .......... when big money comes in, the effect is exhilarating ................ but it never lasts ............ the feeling is gone within 24 hours for me. This is just me. This alone has told me quite clearly over the decade that Money is only important when you don't have it: it then takes on super importance. This to me is the flimsy side of Mammon chasing.

However, as I said, the real juice for me is in making CALLS. This produces humungous pain when wrong and stunning elations when right. The former emotion lasts for days and has to be neutralized but the latter can go on for months and is let run as one let' profits run. Its a beautiful feeling to make a CALL way in advance based on solid research/hunces/feelings/whatever and then see it materialize.

Now see extract from post # 4746 ................. last paragraph ................ pain or elation when a CALL is made = my bread

Like most of your posts this is a lie I have never called for death of the dollar. I just point out your stupid calls.

July 27th, 2020 Los Angeles ...................
Primary Top Call was Jan 26, 2018.
Secondary Top CAll of the rally from March 23rd is any time now, cannot give a specific date now, but will try
WE ARE IN A world-wide DEPRESSION of EPIC level
Not a single Brit sees this. Fast forward a few years to 2028 and then look back at this time and only then will you realize that this entire site is Retard Central. Retards need hindsight to make decisions of perspicuity. Without hindsight they are worthless sons of b*tches.
Do you realise how stupid you look when you make statements like this?
Its the reason you are banned from every other trading platform.
You are an imbecile.

Did I mention I'm short Dow £10m from this morning.
I'm planning to add to my position daily until the whole £200m is in play. :cool:
Then I'm just going to sit back and wait :coffee:
Then when I break the first billion I will celebrate. 🍻
Added £20m short.

Short to the value of £50m now, already showing massive profits.
This is the bullshit thread right?

Status
Not open for further replies.