Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The siren song of any escapee who comes to T2W and does not get eaten, but instead wakes up just short of too late ....... :)

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

But then the nightwatchman saw these charts and said, "YOU and only YOU may go in peace as you have called the entire worldwide TOP of 2018 except for the Dow/Nas/SPX" :):):)

View attachment 284570

The Colonial Empire that killed 50 million blackies, brownies and yellowies cannot even make it to the golden rato retracement of 61.8%

Let's see if Big Joe can kick her in the ass and propel her to it. Boom! Straight to the bum! Expect a charge to the target soon at 61.8% at

1595878109762.png

The Colonial Empire that killed 50 million blackies, brownies and yellowies cannot even make it to the golden rato retracement of 61.8%

Let's see if Big Joe can kick her in the ass and propel her to it. Boom! Straight to the bum! Expect a charge to the target soon at 61.8% at

View attachment 284572

Historians will remember this for sure:

Unemployment UK > 45%, revolution, rioting in the streets like its war, USA will disband from London and China will roll the tanks in and swallow 'em up. USA will not interfere.

Help these ignoramuses, Father. Nobody deserves to be hammered by Chinks.

There was fella in Thigh_land who Americans were f***in with by calling him a Chink. He cried to me, "its the worst insult anybody can bestow on me, help me Big JOe" I did.

Hey guys .......................... rally from March 23rd figured out now :):) One more TOP yet to come.

Dow, SPX, NAS in wave 4. EURUSD should also deliver a wave 4. What does it mean? Layman's terms? One more Top yet to come across the board. At this higher TOP will look to enter SHORT for the entire BEAR market duration which could be 2+ years,

So I am even canceling the EURUSD pending short. So totally FLAT now.

Not trading now, no nothing, no short-term positions, no nothing. Its all about waiting pay-shuntly for one more top for the SHORT of the Millenium!! :):):)

See quote ...............

Slam Dunk!!!! The higher Top or attempt at is underway. It might or might not succeed. If it fails it will be a failed 5th wave.

Stay tuned at the great Fibo tries to catch the ultimate short as close as possible to the the ultimate true Top

Such a lovely place, such a lovely place, T2W, mirrors on the ceiling Champagne on ice, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave as the T2W ship goes to the bottom of the ocean. They will all go willingly. Fibo's definition of TRUE BELIEVERS

(y)(y)(y)(y)

sorry fibo i cant keep up with you... i've been working. i got as far as the advanced search so thanks for the idea but i found it very limited in the ability to find specific date ranges. "newer than" still starts with recent posts, its not simple to find something in say Sept 2018 unless im doing it wrong

1595879347336.png

sorry fibo i cant keep up with you... i've been working. i got as far as the advanced search so thanks for the idea but i found it very limited in the ability to find specific date ranges. "newer than" still starts with recent posts, its not simple to find something in say Sept 2018 unless im doing it wrong

View attachment 284577

Thank Sharky and Trader333 for the sloppy, Dark Ages, antediluvian, biblical, coterminous with retarded website search engine. It truly is very limited that is why I stated prepare yourself for 4 hours work.

I literally had to do it long-hand .................. regardless how you get there YOU MUST isolate the time periods noted above where there was a significant Top/Bottom. The go 1 or 2 months earlier and start reading the posts of the core 30 T2W veterans. Ignore newbies, they are DOA by definition and not a single one I've seen could take out a burger out of a take out stand

To simplify, start with Postman ........................ just go back to October 2007, March 2009, and all the other tops/bottoms mentioned and read his posts. You will find he was lost, had his finger up both his and counter-violent's ass and was totally lost. Its soooooo easy to spot.

Start with this year 2020 so you have it in advance as its fresh in the mind. Note how vociferous postman is getting the further up the rally goes. Then when it turns and dives south he will slink away and the Brits will NEVER bring it up that he got f***ed. But an American at ET would f***k him to kingdom come.

View attachment 284577

Yes, if you check DATE you will get chronological order.

Super important: if you do as I suggested and focus on only January 1/2020 to current and just plug in "postman" into the member name and hit search with the Date checked you will get it in chronological form.

I t will slap you in the face to see that he has still not seen anything amiss and neither has Dentalfloss and anybody else at T2W expecially in the scalping FTSE futures thread. TOTALLLYY lost souls. One goner after another.

Problem is Sharky is a beginning trader and has no qualifications to see the scams. A meetup in London ordered by Sharky of all trader with > 2000 posts would rectify this in under 1 hours DEFINITIVELY

Nothing like sheer hard cold evidence that the JURY loves and dies for, to then decide a CASE. Its always been so easy when the evidence is right there in plain view. Evidence is akin to God, there is just no contest, it canot be explained away, it cannot be shrugged, it cannot be can kicked down the road. The PUBLIC will scream bloody murder. Note how the Jury socked it to the scammers by even dong the unthinkable ..................... raining the a mount asked for compensation

Lord have Mercy ............. the most believable witness in existence. Newman could not lose with this one. This one turned it all around for Newman in a friggin hearbeat.

Such is the power of immutable evidence

Nothing like sheer hard cold evidence that the JURY loves and dies for, to then decide a CASE. Its always been so easy when the evidence is right there in plain view. Evidence is akin to God, there is just no contest, it canot be explained away, it cannot be shrugged, it cannot be can kicked down the road. The PUBLIC will scream bloody murder. Note how the Jury socked it to the scammers by even dong the unthinkable ..................... raining the a mount asked for compensation

Lord have Mercy ............. the most believable witness in existence. Newman could not lose with this one. This one turned it all around for Newman in a friggin hearbeat.

Such is the power of immutable evidence

Like the universal solvent, WATER, my profession for a decade, there is a sister solvent known as EVIDENCE. Its so powerful that it stops arguments and dissension and disagreements and wastage of time and energy in one fell swoop

View attachment 284577

At the 2020 Topping juncture there is only ONE member who truly sees the danger and knows in his heart that we have a Top of the Century. His name is

John Jackson III ................... aka Johnny.

He and only he may go in Peace. The rest without except will be bitch slapped by me to eternity for stupidity nonpareil

What is T2W just not getting and why? T2W disease is they cannot turn on a dime and stop extrapolation to infinity. Once a trend gets underway the stupidissimos cannot see it any other way and firmly believe it will go on forever.

They are always wrong. Always. Often it takes time for the turn to occur and they therefore get more and more bolder ............ become vociferous like Postman as they are cockure the new bull is underway.

Then comes death as they freeze when the turn comes and wipes out 38% in a couple days.

Same-o, same-o for centuries.

Its a disease and its rampant at T2W. No exceptions. Trader333 has the same disease.

Imagine the PEACE and revelation if the top 50 trader/posters were forced to show trading records at a live get together in London town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us have to fly 14 hours to get there but for the bulk its a mere cab ride downtown London.

That they don't or will not show is downright stark evidence they are LIARS

How hard can it be to understand such simplicity.

Downside? It would be all over the News CNBC, CNN, MSNBC, FT ............. how one American f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once

:):):):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But we can't be having such simplicity can we?

Behold the only American or world citizen EVER to call such an important top of such magnificente caliber-issimo

The warrior knows as Fibo nailed bothe the London FTSE 100 and the German DAX and the France CAC 40, and Switzerland and alllllllll the others ........................ only error? Dow/Nas/SPX

Even nailed the dow Jones Transportation Index, the New York Stock Exchange Composite Index and t ................. the .............................. drum roll please

Dow JOnes World STock Index (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Kept telling you guys that Fibo can perform sheer magic off the back of a horse. He is a guerrilla fighter

1595883974533.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look back and count the number of times stated at T2W that January 26, 2018 was the TRUE TOP worldwide.

Yeah, dig it baby

View attachment 284577
Easier quest for you is to find out how much profit @fibo_trader made while posting at EliteTrader or Trade2Win.
I'll save you the trouble, the answer is none!

Banned from every other trading website in the world for being a complete cockwomble he is ringfenced in this thread unable to post anywhere else or to send/receive PM's.
He's a joke and we come here to laugh at him!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
The only trader on T2W who has NEVER made a profit.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In previous weeks while browsing threads, I've seen posts where both you and postman, for example, have made great calls about the recent lows of the crash. You may have both made wrong calls on t2w too, all traders make wrong calls sometimes. At the end of the day its about your equity curve - not making calls. Trading results are the only place you can demonstrate your ability if that's what you want to do. I don't challenge people online, or you, about this, its up to you what you post, no one has to prove anything to me. I get an impression from what people post. That's my perspective anyway.

Last edited:
In previous weeks while browsing threads, I've seen posts where both you and postman, for example, have made great calls about the recent lows of the crash. You may have both made wrong calls on t2w too, all traders make wrong calls sometimes. At the end of the day its about your equity curve - not making calls. Trading results are the only place you can demonstrate your ability if that's what you want to do. I don't challenge people online, or you, about this, its up to you what you post, no one has to prove anything to me. I get an impression from what people post. That's my perspective anyway.

>>>>> At the end of the day its about your equity curve - not making calls <<<<<
Then let's get the show on the road and do the equity curve in London, No? Everything else is hogwash, never-ending, never resolving, No? Money talks, bs walks is Axiom #1.

>>>> At the end of the day its about your equity curve - not making calls. <<<<<<
Its about both. Trading and making money is a boring game, very boring and its supposed to be boring. There is fck all to do. You make your entry and then totally forget about it for weeks/months/years except for a split second glance once a day or week or month.

But, making CALLS of the magnitude of this thread is sheer pleasure, sheer poetry for me, very rewarding.

How rewarding? Can at times be even better than licking p***y ............... like this one below ..............

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2b

The Corona virus crash low of March 23rd was called one trading day before the bottom and specifically stated that the top tick of the Corona Virus fury was done! slam dunk!!!!

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

March 19, 2020 ............... post #628 here

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3135358

March 19th, one trading day before the crash bottom of the greatest crash in HISTORY

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

View attachment 284572

I repeat ..................... the GREATEST CALL EVER ......................... it even has the precise time of day, date and so on. Who can do this? Nobody here that's for sure. Was originally posted in the corona virus thread and even upset the moderator, the dopey Trader333 who said to me its not allowed to post a timing element in that thread. I replied and told him that if the Corona Virus thread is in the TRADING FORUM, then timing is defo allowed because timing is integral to trading.

He huffed and puffed and moved the thread out of the TRADING forum .................. which I really did not give a shit about. Stupid rules are not my thing, they are meant for dumbphuck tight ass Brits, boring sons of b*tches trying to play holier than thou.

March 19th, one trading day before the crash bottom of the greatest crash in HISTORY

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

How dumb and stupid is T2W as a whole? .................. :):):)

This thread (with title) called the greatest BEAR in the entire History of EARTH. It also called the actual top of 93% of worldwide Indexes as January 26, 2018

That's how dumb Brits are.

They just don't get it!!!!!

How dumb and stupid is T2W as a whole? .................. :):):)

This thread (with title) called the greatest BEAR in the entire History of EARTH. It also called the actual top of 93% of worldwide Indexes as January 26, 2018

That's how dumb Brits are.

They just don't get it!!!!!

here are only some of the Indexes that fell exactly like Fibo called!!!

Any Brit here can do this?

CIRCULAR MOTION WITH THE RIGHT HAND!!!!!!

1595897028584.png

Status
Not open for further replies.