Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention I'm short Dow £10m from this morning.
I'm planning to add to my position daily until the whole £200m is in play. :cool:
Then I'm just going to sit back and wait :coffee:
Then when I break the first billion I will celebrate. 🍻
They say the first £million is the hardest - well the rest are going to be soooo easy then.

Hey guys .......................... rally from March 23rd figured out now :):) One more TOP yet to come.

Dow, SPX, NAS in wave 4. EURUSD should also deliver a wave 4. What does it mean? Layman's terms? One more Top yet to come across the board. At this higher TOP will look to enter SHORT for the entire BEAR market duration which could be 2+ years,

So I am even canceling the EURUSD pending short. So totally FLAT now.

Not trading now, no nothing, no short-term positions, no nothing. Its all about waiting pay-shuntly for one more top for the SHORT of the Millenium!! :):):)

Not triggered yet

Add to: on July 23rd, 2020
EURUSD short 1.1536 Stop = 1.1628 .... No TP, will trail for months

Not triggered yet

As stated in post #4682, both these pending shorts are also canceled. Not even short-term trading the Euro. No nothing, no nada, zippedy-do-dah :):):cool: Days off galore! Holidays! FLAT!!!

Hey guys .................................... Fibo makes your mouths water, your c***s shrink and your rear ends pucker up :)

with the QQQ target = $20 for the entire run that will make me the millions already stated. And all the while you theetie-weetie namby pambies will be trading for pennies like there is a worldwide Famine - as usual. This means that at the end of the BEAR you will still be stuck at a computer screen 8 hours per day and will have lost the opportunity of a lifetime to break your stupid habit of short-term play = pennywise and pound foolish :) :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Come on guys, urging you to break the habit now as you have some time before the avalanche, the tsunami of a lifetime.

Don't let it be said, when year 2023 comes along that, "Fibo was the only one who escaped this type of prison, the real-time stuck at a computer prison"

Opportunity such as this one even dwarfs the Great Depression short

Hey guys ......................... here' what the entire move will look like all done in advance, including the nifty 4th wave triangle.

See monthly QQQ chart so I can fit the whole move in one chart

Enjoy amigos, its going to be a beautiful town, Sweet Water, where the water tastes like Wine, the p***y like flaming amazon red papayas, with long sunsets and lazy days playing volleyball, swimming, soccer and of course tons of reading and .........................................................

I believe they call the above the fruit of one's labor and the reason the fruit is so sweet is because the profession is the best-est, the fast-est and most efficient-ested

Think 50 million dollars plus plus plus ................ you're set for life

Lose the opportunity .......................... I will see you idiots in London in 2023 and slap you around like there's no tomorrow for being such short-term can't see the forest for the trees punks on the 3rd kind

:):):):):):):)

1595617142628.png

Remember the song, "girls just wanna have fun? Well, the flip side is, "T2W Beta Males just wanna always get f***ed by the market and enslaved for life" :)

Hey guys ...... some great fun saved for later ................. see below for Wave 2 psychology

Wave 2 Psychology: Remember how much Fibo has spoken about market and wave psychology?

So, zoom out now and revisit the view I had outline for you before and so many times. I will point this out to the lot of you deadbeats in year 2023 in London .............. How you all fell for the traps of traps of traps n exactly the same way as you did in 2008, 200, 1966, 1973, 1929 ................... if you lived back then :ROFLMAO: ............ the exact same trap is playing out NOW but with one significant difference - thi trap is the ultimate trap of traps, so huge so stunning it will cripple way more than the Great Depression trap.

The entire purpose of Wave 2 rally is to draw all the suckers back in. They are drawn in with ever increasing optimism that the danger has passed, that everything is going to be like old times again, partying and whatnot. It gets so optimistic that is becomes blase and goes into the zone of COMPLACENCY

COMPLACENCY = red warning light for contrarians like Fibo.

But here at T2W there is a level that is even above COMPLACENCY. That level is outright emboldenment that not only is there zero danger, but that it is absolutely impossible that anything can go wrong

I will show you this aspect of T2W later today. Stay tuned:):):)

@fibo_trader In April did you Command people to go long dollar and throw away Gold claiming in 3 months they would be fighting for dollars.
That was seriously bad commanding, you should be demoted and put in a position where you have no authority, like you are here at T2W.

Those girls you commanded said they were NOT filled with Glee they lost ALL their money and they would not love you long time even if you gave them another $10 like last time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 20th.
fibo_trader said:
The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.

The happiest command they have received from Big Joe? Start HOUSE hunting for the houses owned by AMERICANS :ROFLMAO: Why? Becasue Americans own the biggest houses on huge land with waterfalls and whatnot and gardens galore - an unrealizable dream for these girls from poor families.

5 cents on the dollar in months to a year .................. already Fibo has been called and offered a 50% firesale .................. my counteroffer 15 cents on the dollar and I'm ready to buy. All titles go on the girls' name as Chanote title as for sure Thigh-Land will hammer all foreigners out of the country a the crisis deepens. There will be a revolt.

One thing nobody can do is take a Chanote title away from an owner. This they will never be able to do. fibo has already thought this thru' from years ago in the planning stage for exactly such a scenario for accumulation real estate of epic proportions - not for me, I don't give a fck about ownership - this is for those that did not BAN Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to fibo world...

"The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars.
Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar?
People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier."

Meanwhile back in the real world.

There have been key breakouts across major markets in recent days. The one recurring theme linking it all together seems to be one of selling pressure on the dollar. The puzzle pieces appear to have all fallen into place for selling the dollar.

hmarkets.com

Dollar selling pressure continues for now, remains a key driver of major markets - Hantec Markets
There have been key breakouts across major markets in recent days. The one recurring theme linking it all together seems to be one of selling pressure on the

How much glee are the girls in right now fibo?

Hey guys ................. prepare for T2W going under - its inevitable; such incompetence cannot survive a BEAR of this caliber. So don't be shocked if Sharky announces, "guys we are closing down the site" :)

Just be prepared. It won't survive. So start looking around for where else you can post. I would not recommend going to ET as I will be there and you would not have the benefit of home court advantage and dirty cops on your side. From what I've seen here, you would all be slaughtered at ET with ease.

Baron will take me back this year - working on it. :):):) I will keep the same name, Fibo, so if you're still alive you can come see me, just to read or register to chart in my thread.

The thread will be named,
"Greatest Bull Run EVER" and will be started way before the BEAR market hits bottom on 2023.

Jesus H Christ, so much money to be made but these dumbphucks are dead asleep at the wheel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See counter-violent in action

Stupidity of @fibo_trader is off the charts. = So ultra stupid so devoid of knowledge of the markets.

Every day fibo talks of the greatest fall in world markets in the history of the universe and every day the markets go UP. How much has fibo missed out by NOT BUYING into the greatest BULL in the history of the Universe. And guess what kids his FOGL (Fear Of Going Long) prevents him from buying and makes him sit like a gazelle frozen in the path of a Lion.
In the past 2 weeks the s&p has risen 5.5% - Fibo waited to go short. (9th July 3115 now 3285)
In the past 2 weeks the Dow has risen 6% - Fibo waited to go short. (9th July 25523 now 27050)

@fibo_trader is a child who can only trade one direction and has missed out on the greatest buying opportunity of ALL time!

1595619707259.png

Trader333 sent the petition by the 30 T2W vigilantes to ban Fibo ........ to Saint Peter in Heaven:

Brits don't believe in God but Trader333 knows that Americans do. Being a fair cop to the best of his ability he therefore sent the petition to Saint Peter instead of to the usual UK kangaroo court with panels with long frizzy feminine faggoty hair styles

The verdict came down within 10 seconds ............... St. Pete said to T3, "you are to pardon Fibo instantly and instead ban the 30 bums who want him expelled!"

Trader333 was stunned and fell to the floor in disbelief and after a while, recovered and asked St. Pete, "how is it possible that you pardon such a vile man of considerable intemperate disposition and want me to instead ban all these nice, holy T2W members?"

St. Pete replied, "up here in Heaven we do things strictly according to statistics - when your core 30 T2W members spoke or peached or posted, people fell asleep and snored but when Fibo spoke or preached, they prayed!"

Trader333 sent the petition by the 30 T2W vigilantes to ban Fibo ........ to Saint Peter in Heaven:

Brits don't believe in God but Trader333 knows that Americans do. Being a fair cop to the best of his ability he therefore sent the petition to Saint Peter instead of to the usual UK kangaroo court with panels with long frizzy feminine faggoty hair styles

The verdict came down within 10 seconds ............... St. Pete said to T3, "you are to pardon Fibo instantly and instead ban the 30 bums who want him expelled!"

Trader333 was stunned and fell to the floor in disbelief and after a while, recovered and asked St. Pete, "how is it possible that you pardon such a vile man of considerable intemperate disposition and want me to instead ban all these nice, holy T2W members?"

St. Pete replied, "up here in Heaven we do things strictly according to statistics - when your core 30 T2W members spoke or peached or posted, people fell asleep and snored but when Fibo spoke or preached, they prayed!"

The same guy who started the thread to ban Fibo was already complaining about T2W way before Fibo ever showed up!!!!
Everybody knows T2W is a mere shadow of her former self and disappearing up the Devil's ass*** at a frightening pace ............ but nobody got the balls to stop the demise. Such nice boys ............ they prefer death than turning this sh*thouse around.

see post #12 .............. no reply soon because query was sent to God :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Such a big place and not one single person supports Fibo. :cry::cry:

God, do I love it so!!!!

Hey guys ........................ how about that trading competition against ET that T2W wanted so much?

Baron would love the idea and it would be a breeze to set it up - SPX or futures would be the best choice, fair for everyone.
Details and rules could be established later, easily.

Come on guys, UK vs USA = frog's p***y vs Panama Canal :):):):) Who would win? Who would T2W send to the match? Dentalfloss? :ROFLMAO: Mr. Charts? :ROFLMAO: all the traders in the scalping FTSE futures (there is no FTSE, just all Dow, Spx and Nazzy, FTSE is considered low class :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

see page 10 esp. last post :) If anybody here disagrees I am the worst member at T2W raise your hand now! :):ROFLMAO: Let me have a good look at you and your tailor.

Hey guys ........................ anybody seen Gary? Looks like he split Dodge the day after my last post. We have History together on Crude Oil :) :) :) :) :)

see last post ............ this Brit attacked me for fcksake and then I slap him around and he blows Dodge. These guys would never last more than a couple hours at ET. This site gots to toughen up and lose the sissy protection blanket

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A lesson in smart money (aka traders) vs dumb money (aka Fibo)
Apr 20, 2020 Fibo says.
"The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier."

The rest of the world says.
"Dollar Is Losing Its Luster With Investors Lining Up to Go Short
After rocketing higher in March as the ultimate haven currency, the dollar is now headed for its worst month since the beginning of 2018, and many strategists see the sell-off continuing.
Negative real rates in the U.S., the relentless spread of the coronavirus in America and a pickup in global risk sentiment have seen investors hitting the eject button on long positions in the greenback."

What an utter fuckwit!

I dont know what @fibotrader is smoking but I want some of it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
May 25, 2020
"CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.
Yeah, this is a firm call.
Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more."

He must has had a big supply because he was smoking it again 3 days later.

May 28, 2020
"Reminder: Revolution leading to Communist party breakup and dissolution.
China split into 10 countries"

My firm call is @fibo_trader is a child who throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his own way.
His pronouncements on world economic and political events are legendary in their stupidity.

I dont know what @fibotrader is smoking but I want some of it.
May 25, 2020
"CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.
Yeah, this is a firm call.
Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more."

He must has had a big supply because he was smoking it again 3 days later.

May 28, 2020
"Reminder: Revolution leading to Communist party breakup and dissolution. China split into 10 countries"

My firm call is @fibo_trader is a child who throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his own way.
His pronouncements on world economic and political events are legendary in their stupidity.

AMEN

Hey guys ................................... only 3 T2W members online and its 8:30 PM London. Granted Saturday evening .....................

but even on Saturday evenings local time EST or other countries like ChinkLand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand et al there are 20+ to 190+ members online with ET being the leader followed by India and China. That's how much higher the demand is.

WTF is happening to T2W? Is it just becoming so redundant so fast as to disappear up its own ah? Come on guys, this site is the representative of the Great Colonial Empire - you gots to do better than this, way better, infinitely better. If you do NOT then it clearly shows that ..................

Fibo is correct in calling the British Empire in massive correction/reversal/crash.

Come on guys, start posting, its does not look good. Soon other Mortons will see this and they will be shocked by the huge decline in UK-Land

Terrible, terrible terrible

Hey guys ........................ keeping focussed on the THEME, "T2W is always on the wrong side of major turns in the markets since inception 2001"

keep eye on the boldness and assertiveness of some members .............. its telling you that they are getting more and more bold as they figure within themselves that the danger has totally passed and its getting back to total BULL market again.

Examples of such cats at T2W in descending order of maximum complacency to lower .............

postman .......... (most vociferous)
counter-violent
Rufus_Leakey (should change his name .............. the drippy d**k images are not fun)
Dentalflosss
barjon
malaguti
Cantagril
Mr. Charts
dbphoenix
ffear
.................................. and many more

Only 1 BEAR at T2W ....... think about this for a minute ............ only 1 solitary BEAR. What does that tell you about "2 sides of the trade?" It tells you that again and again as at every top in the past in history T2W has always gone to a totally near 100% one-sided trade - ther eis nobody left to take the other side of the trade

The solitary BEAR is John Jackson III .................. and he was called by counter-violent as the Class Clown. Now think about this for a moment. If it does turn out that the BEAR gets underway in earnest in the near term, then it would mean that the class clown is right and the entire shabang of T2W is wrong.

My my my oh my, it does not get much easier than this.

NATURE ALWAYS GUARANTEES THE CROWD IS WRONG AT MAJOR TURNS/JUNCTURES!!!!

When the turn happens and the world goes into massive BEAR it will finally prove T2W as the dumbest place on EARTH as the Class Clown becomes Sheriff/Mayor as in video below

Place your bets now ....................
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.