Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will Wave 3 erupt? Within 3 trading days from the time Garcetti issues the order for Los Angeles to stay at home :)

The previous time Garcetti issued this order on March 19, it was the same day Fibo called the end of the crash and the end of corona wave 1. BEAR is a tricky guy, so I'm thinking now BEAR will fire the Wave 3 bomb 3 days after Garcetti issues the new stay at home order.

Why am I using Los Angeles instead of anywhere else or the world? Because the corona virus study of the charts is suggesting BEAR has targeted LA as the epicenter ................ so despite the latest news that Florida is the new epicenter, I think its bogus because Florida is not on the backbone of the United States.

California is. And in California, Los Angeles is the main structural backbone champion, not San Diego or San Francisco. BEAR takes out Los Angeles equals the battle is almost won for BEAR.

Therefore the Wave will hit Los angeles first. And it will hit within 3 days after Garcetti announces a lockdown.

see post #4543, 4544

Page 2, Trader333's question .................. "3% of what and why this arbitrary figure ?"

its not arbitrary. Its the standard stop based on volatility that is recommended in Charlie's book, the Bible of Technical Analysis, Technical Analysis of stock trends. Bruce Kovner uses 5% based on volatility + proprietary factor, which takes the stop to where nobody can find it. Kapiche?

Charlie = Professor Charles Bassetti, Adjunct Professor Finance at Golden Gate University, author and editor of TA of stock trends 9th edition++

observe: The Wild & the Law of the Wild ................ the weak, sick and disabled get eaten

its a charade that fools engage in when trying to help the sick, weak, cubs, calves who wander into the hunting grounds knows as T2W. Its a sham. The incoming are prey intended for the sponsors and the lion pride that resides here. The only help is a good feast for the lion who nails the incoming

NVP is long overdue and Mr. Charts must be elsewhere pissing on trees to mark his territory or else he would be here for sure for such easy pickings

see post #4543, 4544

Page 2, Trader333's question .................. "3% of what and why this arbitrary figure ?"

its not arbitrary. Its the standard stop based on volatility that is recommended in Charlie's book, the Bible of Technical Analysis, Technical Analysis of stock trends. Bruce Kovner uses 5% based on volatility + proprietary factor, which takes the stop to where nobody can find it. Kapiche?

Charlie = Professor Charles Bassetti, Adjunct Professor Finance at Golden Gate University, author and editor of TA of stock trends 9th edition++

Behold the magnificent Charlie who also happens to be in the top 5 worldwide in Trend following. Shake Charlie out of a trend? Dream on! Charlie uses 4% Stops, just 1% less than Bruce Kovner. And what Trader333 will never or can never understand is that Charlie will place the % Stop under a WAVE LOW that he calls a BASING POINT.

Charlie's teachers are Edwards and Magee and Charlie stumbled into the concept of BASING POINTS hidden somewhere in the book. He revived it

Unfortunately for the small minds here, he is American so learning from him is a NO NO in BritLand

1595448509635.png

Complacency level at T2W is now off the charts = so ultra complacent, so totally devoid of FEAR or anything amiss that it has for the first time since the crash of this year, now gotten to the status of "its all behind us, the danger is gone, its no more, it was some freak event, never to return"

Now here's the thing with SENTIMENT ............. it can get even more extreme ........... that is why it is not a good timing tool. The best way to use it is to just simply be ready when complacency gets and feels super high and continues higher. You sit back and do not engage in the LaLaLand atmosphere. Better still, you leave Dodge and don't look back.

The concept, therefore is .........................

The danger is gone, its behind us, its a one time freak incident, gone now for good, life returns to normal operation

now remember what I have said many times ......................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Yikes!

Complacency level at T2W is now off the charts = so ultra complacent, so totally devoid of FEAR or anything amiss that it has for the first time since the crash of this year, now gotten to the status of "its all behind us, the danger is gone, its no more, it was some freak event, never to return"

Now here's the thing with SENTIMENT ............. it can get even more extreme ........... that is why it is not a good timing tool. The best way to use it is to just simply be ready when complacency gets and feels super high and continues higher. You sit back and do not engage in the LaLaLand atmosphere. Better still, you leave Dodge and don't look back.

The concept, therefore is .........................

The danger is gone, its behind us, its a one time freak incident, gone now for good, life returns to normal operation

now remember what I have said many times ......................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Yikes!
Stupidity of @fibo_trader is off the charts. = So ultra stupid so devoid of knowledge of the markets.

Every day fibo talks of the greatest fall in world markets in the history of the universe and every day the markets go UP. How much has fibo missed out by NOT BUYING into the greatest BULL in the history of the Universe. And guess what kids his FONGL (Fear Of Not Going Long) prevents him from buying and makes him sit like an gazelle frozen in the path of a Lion.
In the past 2 weeks the s&p has risen 5.5% - Fibo waited to go short. (9th July 3115 now 3285)
In the past 2 weeks the Dow has risen 6% - Fibo waited to go short. (9th July 25523 now 27050)

@fibo_trader is a child who can only trade one direction and has missed out on the greatest buying opportunity of ALL time!

gaz.jpeg

April 20th.
The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.

The happiest command they have received from Big Joe? Start HOUSE hunting for the houses owned by AMERICANS :ROFLMAO: Why? Becasue Americans own the biggest houses on huge land with waterfalls and whatnot and gardens galore - an unrealizable dream for these girls from poor families.

5 cents on the dollar in months to a year .................. already Fibo has been called and offered a 50% firesale .................. my counteroffer 15 cents on the dollar and I'm ready to buy. All titles go on the girls' name as Chanote title as for sure Thigh-Land will hammer all foreigners out of the country a the crisis deepens. There will be a revolt.

One thing nobody can do is take a Chanote title away from an owner. This they will never be able to do. fibo has already thought this thru' from years ago in the planning stage for exactly such a scenario for accumulation real estate of epic proportions - not for me, I don't give a fck about ownership - this is for those that did not BAN Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to fibo world...

"The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars.
Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar?
People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier."

Meanwhile back in the real world.

There have been key breakouts across major markets in recent days. The one recurring theme linking it all together seems to be one of selling pressure on the dollar. The puzzle pieces appear to have all fallen into place for selling the dollar.

How much glee are the girls in right now fibo?

EURUSD short 1.1392 ......... Stop 1.1469 ............. TP1 = 1.1102 ............. (this TP will be for 30 Lots ONLY)

Not triggered yet

Add to: on July 23rd, 2020
EURUSD short 1.1536 Stop = 1.1628 .... No TP, will trail for months

Not triggered yet

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:

QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play

Not triggered yet and now canceled July 23rd., 2020 = FLAT

Thursday, July 23rd, 2020

No change in overall Plan = QQQ & EURUSD are the Shorts choice for the entire BEAR run into 2021-23

As of today no trades have triggered

FLAT

Reminder: This time a bigger reminder, followed by an even bigger reminder and then the backbone of reminders :):cool::ROFLMAO:

The Big Swing: the one hit that can make you millions and set you up for life in this once in a million-year opportunity.

:)

Good luck

Not triggered yet and now canceled July 23rd., 2020 = FLAT

QQQ trade canceled reason:
Strong suspicion its only a 4th subwave. Which implies a higher high in a 5th wave = top will be taken out. That will be the time to go Short.

Note that 1H is being used to get the best possible entries to topload my entries into a solid fusion and then top loaded, ride the BEAR to the bottom with no necessity to make further entries in short. Thenceforth on it is strictly Daily timeframe with not even a glance at real time. Many say that you should add shorties on all or many of the bear rallies. Its OK but my preference is to top load heavy and then just ride it all to the wave bottom. Things could change my way of thinking as in this BEAR anything is possible but this is my premise for now

We await the games of the millenium.

THE ONE SHORT THAT WILL MAKE THE BIG SWINGER MELLIFLUOUSLY RICH ............... and at the same time keep the small thinker aka low timeframe trader aka T2W in the poorhouse or brokedom and stuck at a monitor 8 hrs/day forever. Don't make this mistake. This is your chance to break free of this pestilence :):):):)

Did I mention I'm short Dow £10m from this morning.
I'm planning to add to my position daily until the whole £200m is in play. :cool:
Then I'm just going to sit back and wait :coffee:
Then when I break the first billion I will celebrate. 🍻
I'm the only one on this thread who has called a position and is in profit!
SLAMDUNK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.