Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Trader333 ..................................................... video below explains nicely what I was saying about Fundamentals, the built-in common denominator of T2W, especially YOU. The T2W mantra .............. fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals drives .................. Price comes later

Fibo said, "circular motion with the right hand" ....................... Fundamentals is a fat b*tch, so fat, so rotund that lying in her bed on the 2nd floor of an apartment building, it took 6 days to get her out as they needed a special crane to stop by and then had to break an entire structural wall. A slim woman (Price ) would get out in under 3 minutes.

Won't hurt to see it and the guy lives in London, so that oughtta help that no American is involved.

For Trader333 ..................................................... video below explains nicely what I was saying about Fundamentals, the built-in common denominator of T2W, especially YOU. The T2W mantra .............. fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals drives .................. Price comes later

Fibo said, "circular motion with the right hand" ....................... Fundamentals is a fat b*tch, so fat, so rotund that lying in her bed on the 2nd floor of an apartment building, it took 6 days to get her out as they needed a special crane to stop by and then had to break an entire structural wall. A slim woman (Price ) would get out in under 3 minutes.

Won't hurt to see it and the guy lives in London, so that oughtta help that no American is involved.

Now pay attention, Trader333 ............... you've been lost for 20 years, you have no excuse for not understanding this singular datum about Fundamentals and Technicals - heck, when I first started I knew within 2 weeks that it was a crossroads and that I had to pick one. I picked technicals but dig this, just to satisfy my own demons which I knew would howl, "but you never studied Fundamentals so how the hell do you really know?" ..............

I spent a solid 8 months on fundamentals and became an expert to the best I could on the subject all the way to advanced Balance Sheets and whatnot. Then I started to see the shenanigans of major companies' balance Sheets and off-book transactions and boom, I threw it all in the trash as one big Murphy's Law setup. Never looked back. The company, "Enron" cemented everything because the fundamentals were very rosy and killed 'em all but the technicals got one out nicely from the stock well before the waterfall decline to zero

Technicals all the way from that point on. :) (Fundamentals are great for knowledge but horrendous for timing - TA is a Timing engine)

See chart SPX 2009 bottom:

Unemployment was super high, fundamentals horrendous and getting worse and worse and this went on with deteriorating fundamentals for 1.5 years before starting to diminish and then it took another year for fundamentals to show green shoots ........... in approximately 2011.

But Tecnicals got one out of the short BEAR and into the new Long Bull no later than March 30, 2009 ........................ when every mother's son especially alll sons of b*tches at T2W were screaming death death death fundamentals are like Hell.

Can you dig it?

I don't give a fck if you don't. But this is my contribution to you personally. Use it or discard it, I don't give a fck. :)

@fibo_trader has posted 2 trades on this thread the first he admitted lost him $40,000 the second he is too ashamed to admit he even lost!

"BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:
QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play "

How much did you lose this time fibo - whats that ... no answer!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It must be bad.

Now pay attention, Trader333 ............... you've been lost for 20 years, you have no excuse for not understanding this singular datum about Fundamentals and Technicals - heck, when I first started I knew within 2 weeks that it was a crossroads and that I had to pick one. I picked technicals but dig this, just to satisfy my own demons which I knew would howl, "but you never studied Fundamentals so how the hell do you really know?" ..............

I spent a solid 8 months on fundamentals and became an expert to the best I could on the subject all the way to advanced Balance Sheets and whatnot. Then I started to see the shenanigans of major companies' balance Sheets and off-book transactions and boom, I threw it all in the trash as one big Murphy's Law setup. Never looked back. The company, "Enron" cemented everything because the fundamentals were very rosy and killed 'em all but the technicals got one out nicely from the stock well before the waterfall decline to zero

Technicals all the way from that point on.
:) (Fundamentals are great for knowledge but horrendous for timing - TA is a Timing engine)

See chart SPX 2009 bottom:

Unemployment was super high, fundamentals horrendous and getting worse and worse and this went on with deteriorating fundamentals for 1.5 years before starting to diminish and then it took another year for fundamentals to show green shoots ........... in approximately 2011.

But Tecnicals got one out of the short BEAR and into the new Long Bull no later than March 30, 2009 ........................ when every mother's son especially alll sons of b*tches at T2W were screaming death death death fundamentals are like Hell.

Can you dig it?

I don't give a fck if you don't. But this is my contribution to you personally. Use it or discard it, I don't give a fck. :)
Two points about your stupid childlike interpretation of events.

1. Fundamentals say an infinite amount of debt chasing a finite amount of stocks will push the price up to infinity, its just basic maths dummy. As an American who cant even spell mathS I understand why you dont get it.

2. Only a Beta Male uses **** when spelling words they are afraid to use!

"Now pay attention, Trader333 ............... you've been lost for 20 years, you have no excuse for not understanding this singular datum about Fundamentals and Technicals - heck, when I first started I knew within 2 weeks that it was a crossroads and that I had to pick one. I picked technicals but dig this, just to satisfy my own demons which I knew would howl, "but you never studied Fundamentals so how the hell do you really know?" ..............

Technicals all the way from that point on. "

It has been one year and five months since @fibo_trader 'called' the biggest Bear market in history and the markets keep going UP. Technically you have failed to profit from the biggest Bull market in the history of the world and Fundamentally you are a loser!

Thanks for this postie, but I believe fibo will be proven right. This market is at ridiculous levels and can't be propped up 4ever. Joe Biden will be elected US president and that will spook the market. But as you and I both know the market anticipates or discounts future events in the here & now. The election is a few months away. There are big signs of redistribution even now.
In the markets you are either right or wrong, here's a simple guide:

Right direction + right time = Right.
Right direction + wrong time = Wrong.
Wrong direction + right time = Wrong.
Wrong direction + wrong time = Wrong.

Fibo has been Wrong EVERY time! He posted his first trade and loss here, he posted his second trade (two trades in 5 months :LOL: ) but he refuses to post the loss he made on that one. That tells you all you need to know about this idiot.
And lets be clear if you are not making money then inflation means you are losing money, fibo has been losing money for 5 months straight.

EURUSD short 1.1392 ......... Stop 1.1469 ............. TP1 = 1.1102 ............. (this TP will be for 30 Lots ONLY)

Going to Add to short if I get a chance to nail the expected Fibo calculated top at 1.1546. Didn't quite get there YET. So have to wait for this current 1H correction to complete and then a retest of the 1H top

None of the shorts are triggered as of now, so gotta wait.

Hey guys ................... review page 1 ............... then get ready for the SHORT of the CENTURY ........................

Thread Short for the BEAR will be governed by QQQ this time, not SPY. Reasoning: QQQ/SPY reverse for Wave C down, so greatest bang for the buckola

Other Shorts will be trading shorts of various instruments including EurUsd, GbpUsd et al at high risk, super high risk for shorts bursts .............

Target earnings for the entire BEAR = 50 million USD

As stated at thread start, I was asked to take on income infusion from several others but declined until after a significant low is taken out. That significant low is now March 23rd, 2020 low. Total influx from these extraneous sources = 180 mil. I have not yet agreed but might. My earnings for this extra infusion is 25% nett

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

The Game begins .......................... at any time now to soon

Extraneous sources are forcing me to accept and the figure is now at 290 mil. up from 180 mil. Still have not given an answer. But it is overall better to just give them the signals and have them pull their own trigger in their own account. I've known them a long time and they are not the type to call me mid-move and say sh*t like take profits now, can we do this or that ................. they just do as they are told so it makes it easy for me. Simplify the taxes too. New capital gains modifications are right on time coming in over the next weeks so Uncle will get less.

Prepare for Battle of the Bulge

Keep eye on level 1.1546
Going to Add to short if I get a chance to nail the expected Fibo calculated top at 1.1546. Didn't quite get there YET. So have to wait for this current 1H correction to complete and then a retest of the 1H top

None of the shorts are triggered as of now, so gotta wait.

correction ............ 1.1553 is the level, not 1.1546

At 1.1553 if we get there it will give me a good shot at the title as the odds will be in my favor if it look like the Fibo will fire.
So can't do anything now but wait to retest

Hasta la vista

Extraneous sources are forcing me to accept and the figure is now at 290 mil. up from 180 mil. Still have not given an answer. But it is overall better to just give them the signals and have them pull their own trigger in their own account. I've known them a long time and they are not the type to call me mid-move and say sh*t like take profits now, can we do this or that ................. they just do as they are told so it makes it easy for me. Simplify the taxes too. New capital gains modifications are right on time coming in over the next weeks so Uncle will get less.

Prepare for Battle of the Bulge
Firstly these 'Extraneous sources' don't exist there is not one person who would give YOU money to invest on their behalf.
Secondly if you could find some sucker to give you money to invest YOU would be breaking the law so STFU.
Thirdly only a pussy beta male spells 'shit' with an '*'.

The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.

The happiest command they have received from Big Joe? Start HOUSE hunting for the houses owned by AMERICANS :ROFLMAO: Why? Becasue Americans own the biggest houses on huge land with waterfalls and whatnot and gardens galore - an unrealizable dream for these girls from poor families.

5 cents on the dollar in months to a year .................. already Fibo has been called and offered a 50% firesale .................. my counteroffer 15 cents on the dollar and I'm ready to buy. All titles go on the girls' name as Chanote title as for sure Thigh-Land will hammer all foreigners out of the country a the crisis deepens. There will be a revolt.

One thing nobody can do is take a Chanote title away from an owner. This they will never be able to do. fibo has already thought this thru' from years ago in the planning stage for exactly such a scenario for accumulation real estate of epic proportions - not for me, I don't give a fck about ownership - this is for those that did not BAN Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are the girls still in glee with your command 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
In April Fibo says dont buy Gold!

DBG.png

In April Fibo says buy Dollar!
dxyworse.png

What a fuckwit!

Thanks for this postie, but I believe fibo will be proven right. This market is at ridiculous levels and can't be propped up 4ever. Joe Biden will be elected US president and that will spook the market. But as you and I both know the market anticipates or discounts future events in the here & now. The election is a few months away. There are big signs of redistribution even now.
@john jackson III
I am sure you must be able to see that @fibo_trader has been wrong on EVERY call he has made from Nasdaq, Dollar, Gold ... everything. Sure if you wait long enough one of his calls might go the way he describes but every day he is losing money. Even if one of his calls goes his way he has lost so much in the last 4 months he probably wont even make that back.
Prepare for account blowout!

@john jackson III
I am sure you must be able to see that @fibo_trader has been wrong on EVERY call he has made from Nasdaq, Dollar, Gold ... everything. Sure if you wait long enough one of his calls might go the way he describes but every day he is losing money. Even if one of his calls goes his way he has lost so much in the last 4 months he probably wont even make that back.
Prepare for account blowout!
Didn't he make it clear from the beginning that he's BUILDING a LONG-TERM short position? (He talks about monthlys & yearly's and even decadesly's)

No one can just pick the top, to fade this huge BULL one needs to BUILD a short position carefully. Of course in doing that must expect the market to run past you initially.

Didn't he make it clear from the beginning that he's BUILDING a LONG-TERM short position? (He talks about monthlys & yearly's and even decadesly's)

No one can just pick the top, to fade this huge BULL one needs to BUILD a short position carefully. Of course in doing that must expect the market to run past you initially.
You are clearly not reading his posts.
Posted APRIL 20th
"Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier. "
A few months from April and people were selling it like it was covid on a stick look at the chart!
He was wrong on direction and his timing was wrong how much more wrong can you get!

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:

QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play

Update Wed July 22nd: Unchanged, no entry yet, untriggered. Waiting. Not adding to Short just yet. Still Flat

EURUSD short 1.1392 ......... Stop 1.1469 ............. TP1 = 1.1102 ............. (this TP will be for 30 Lots ONLY)

Update: Wed., July 22/2020 Unchanged, no entry yet, untriggered. Waiting. Not adding to Short just yet. Still Flat

At 1.1553 if we get there it will give me a good shot at the title as the odds will be in my favor if it look like the Fibo will fire.
So can't do anything now but wait to retest

Hasta la vista

Update: Wed July 22/2020 ..... Fibo at 1.1553 not firing yet. No addition to Short. Flat.

(side note: what I'm watching for: above my Fibo level 1.1553 is the 50% retracement level. Here now. No sign of reversal. Doing nothing. Wait!)

Both Trades of the Century (QQQ & EURUSD) are looking at DXY (Dollar Index) ............... as it breaks the 200-wk ema and starts building up slingshot power. But wait. There's a magnet. That be the 61.8% retracement level at 93.9.
The 50% level at 95.616 has already been taken out .

No action. Wait, wait, wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.