Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:

QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play
Market Summary > PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
NASDAQ: QQQ
266.78 USD +7.36 (2.84%)

Hey guys .................... Tops & Bottoms ............... in this case we are dealing with a TOP ..............

Jesus H Christ, more are getting slaughtered today. :)

Sit back, put your feet up, sip some wine, light up a seegar and then zoom out for this view .............. it was already high but has now shot thru' the roof. What, pray tell?

C O M P L A C E N C Y of the T2W kind. Accompanies every single Top starting from 2000, then 2007, 2018, and vice versa, deeeeep fear and terror at Bottoms like 2003, 2009, Dec 2018

T2W ship is nicknamed Emerging English Economy of Minimum wage earners. At tops/bottoms the nickname changes to "Submerging"

Hey guys .................... Tops & Bottoms ............... in this case we are dealing with a TOP ..............

Jesus H Christ, more are getting slaughtered today. :)

Sit back, put your feet up, sip some wine, light up a seegar and then zoom out for this view .............. it was already high but has now shot thru' the roof. What, pray tell?

C O M P L A C E N C Y of the T2W kind. Accompanies every single Top starting from 2000, then 2007, 2018, and vice versa, deeeeep fear and terror at Bottoms like 2003, 2009, Dec 2018

T2W ship is nicknamed Emerging English Economy of Minimum wage earners. At tops/bottoms the nickname changes to "Submerging"
Hey fibo you blew your wad yesterday after 5 months of waiting why dont you just quit now boy.

Jesus H Christ ............... prime time US markets and there are only a handful of T2W members online :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WTF? Are they just dropping like flies in death daily? Is that it? Or just as in cities in real life, are they getting the Hell out of this death trap for not even beating a McDonald's job? :)

Now another live one has showed up to scalp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This live one is named Cantagril - he sent me PMs pleading to not be so harsh with him last year. He tried to be friendly and make friends with Fibo but getting no real joy, he then subscribed to banning Fibo :)

For the foreigners here: Even God does not trust the English in the dark! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At this low member attendance rate on a daily basis, T2W will follow the lead of Iceland .............. as in ............. what s the Capital of Iceland? ............. 5 bucks

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:
absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play
What happened to your trade @fibo_trader - oh yeah your stop got run over!

View attachment 284207
1595360542024.png

Hey guys ............................. it has not escaped my attention that BEAR will pull the weirdest, trickiest damndest stunt ever ........... I have to look at all possibilities in the surprise department, stuff that one would never think of, never ever occur to one .......................

Sharky sells T2W to Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then without informing anyone of what has gone down, on the following Monday morning in London I'll announce on the T2W boards ..................

All veteran members must submit trading records documentation within 30 days or get axed.

Boom! Membership down to 2. (Fibo & Sharky) ............ Sharky will finally be able to learn waves in peace!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And Trader333? .................... Fibo will send him to be a cop in LA for 30 days on internship

Hey guys ............................. it has not escaped my attention that BEAR will pull the weirdest, trickiest damndest stunt ever ........... I have to look at all possibilities in the surprise department, stuff that one would never think of, never ever occur to one .......................

Sharky sells T2W to Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then without informing anyone of what has gone down, on the following Monday morning in London I'll announce on the T2W boards ..................

All veteran members must submit trading records documentation within 30 days or get axed.

Boom! Membership down to 2. (Fibo & Sharky) ............ Sharky will finally be able to learn waves in peace!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And Trader333? .................... Fibo will send him to be a cop in LA for 30 days on internship

"Sharky sells T2W to Fibo "
That will happen right after you get down on your knees and blow me!

This is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of trend. This will not be known by T2W until way after the fact - perhaps after the slaughter has already reached epic proportions. Then they'll wake up and say in unison, always in unison, "My God, its serious and we are not prepared"

Obvious that cops are going to take huge heat in this BEAR market. Huge and then huge-er heat.

Trader333 internship in LA is a must. :):):)

Hey guys ...................... historians pay attention now ............. this is super important .......................... historians will have Fibo as the milestone marker when they attempt to gauge how it all came down in 2020 tsunami ...............

Tuesday, July 21, 2020:

Complacency level at T2W = 10 = off the charts = not a care in the world = not even an ounce of fear or trepidation in the air.
From my previous reading of the boards here, the 2007 top also had a 10 reading (max.) but it was not off the charts. Ditto for 2018.

But this one here in July 2020 is clearly a 10 = max. and off the charts.

Now dig this: therefore Wave 2 from the March 23rd lows up in the stunning rally has done a marvelous job and T2W in unison, all across the board are in a new bull market.

One of the problems is that the incoming tsunami wave has a height only 6 inches when out at sea despite speeding toward land at 600 mph. The tsunam can have so many causes, like landslides, earthquakes, massive winds and whatnot but the most common is earthquakes. But the tsunami that hit in 2020 was caused by a virus when we the fellas who were waiting for ts arrival assumed it would be the usual cause, earthquakes = banks

So what will be the generator of this wave 3 coming in a we speak and offshore and not yet arrived?

Tsunami waves come in 3 or 5.

When its a 3-wave move it means that its not as powerful as its a corrective wave sequence/structure. But we had that already in 2004

Therefore by virtue of the LAW OF WAVES IN BEING CONSISTENT WITH ALTERNATION, this incoming wave mut therefore be a 5-er. This means that even after the next wave aka Wave 3, there will be a recovery wave during which the world will reopen the economy only to then close it again for the final incoming wave aka Wave 5.

At the end of Wave 5, then and only then is it truly OVER.

We have a long ways to go in the BEAR market but Sharkey, Trader333 and rest of the Machine are sound asleep - as usual

:):):):):)

For historians .................

CAn you dig it when I ask, "are these the people who conquered 25% of the world and killed 50 million people?" Why do I ask this?

:)
Because now they are such glorified p***ies that it just does not compute that they were that way .. .. back then

The incoming tsunami will nail 'em all. That's my call

T2W will be sold for a song in the middle of wave 3 .................. sometime by middle to end of next year

Enjoy while it lasts :):)

For historians .................
CAn you dig it when I ask, "are these the people who conquered 25% of the world and killed 50 million people?" Why do I ask this? Because now they are such glorified p***ies that it just does not compute that they were that way .. .. back then

The incoming tsunami will nail 'em all. That's my call

T2W will be sold for a song in the middle of wave 3 .................. sometime by middle to end of next year

Enjoy while it lasts :):)
Unlike you we are not cowards who are afraid to say pussies! What a pathetic loser.

Sharky was on the right road to look into waves. But he is bogged down by huge stupidity of his clan and cannot move freely

Had he done so and at least only studied what a Wave 2 aka Second Wave is ............... he would be sitting pretty right now

SELL SELL SELL T2W now and bugger off on holiday. Its not going to survive and will gobble gobble up your resources in Wave 3

Want to gauge its actual value? Demand $5/month membership fees and watch and see them all disappear. There would not be more than a handful left. That's what the real value of the place is. The real value is not measured in the members, its measure in the sponsors and roaming lions like Mr. Charts and NVP. If they see red meat in abundance that is easy to take down, it has value but if they see carrion or near carron they are not interested.

That line will be reached sooner than you think. As it is quite obvious the weekly incoming wildebeest are near-carrion = broke to the bone with $200 accounts - the sponsors will starve.

Look at NVP's website. Jesus H Christ its a disaster, a low level low-class site that can only attract $200 account holders. His site screams D E F L A T I O N ............... which is exactly the environment we are in.

SELL Sharky, SELL and let that bum Trader333 get a job instead of playing God. :):)

@fibo_trader has posted 2 trades on this thread the first he admitted lost him $40,000 the second he is too ashamed to admit he even lost!

"BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:
absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play "

How much did you lose this time fibo - whats that ... no answer!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It must be bad.

Unlike you we are not cowards who are afraid to say pussies! What a pathetic loser.
Thanks for this postie, but I believe fibo will be proven right. This market is at ridiculous levels and can't be propped up 4ever. Joe Biden will be elected US president and that will spook the market. But as you and I both know the market anticipates or discounts future events in the here & now. The election is a few months away. There are big signs of redistribution even now.

Thanks for this postie, but I believe fibo will be proven right. This market is at ridiculous levels and can't be propped up 4ever. Joe Biden will be elected US president and that will spook the market. But as you and I both know the market anticipates or discounts future events in the here & now. The election is a few months away. There are big signs of redistribution even now.

You do realise that Joe Biden has Alzheimers !

Status
Not open for further replies.