Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVP has only one post in the thread below ........ and asks "any of you guys ever use breadth analysis on the indices ?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NVP was trying to wake them up, but hey, these guys are way too small thinkers, it flew right over their heads and out the window

That's the problem with small thinkers - their head is so small you need a magnifying glass to find it first if you are going to teach them something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@fibo_trader how's that LONG dollar call going! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
LongDoll.png

When the Vix and US Dollar break out ............ see my charts for the clearcut signal ............ the SHORT of the century will be getting underway. Once my Shorts get triggered there will be some rapid additions to the SHORT right here as close to real time as possible. I'm going to try to get them all in ................... then when Wave 3 is complete ............... several months from now, we will meet up in London and compare profits one on one. We will have plenty of free time, perhaps 8 months for the duration of the recovery wave, Wave 4, so no worries or hurry, I will not be playing that wave. So a meetup in London is perfect during wave 4 .........

Let's see how close to my stated BEAR market target of 50 million USD I can hit from Feb 12th to bottom of Wave 3 in 2021? Will I get the entire 50 million or will I need the next downwave, aka Wave 5 to fill the coffers to hit 50 mil. ?

Heck we will find out soon enough, only a few months away.

Oh by the way, the Cerveza Virus will not be an issue when Wave 3 completes because it will be the same thing as now, a reopening of the hotels and bars etc., for the duration of wave 4 up ........................ they will think the BEAR is over but Big Joe knows its only wave 4 relief wave

So we meet in London and compare targets hit or not hit

There's going to be a whole lotta f***in goin on. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dying to see who the fck will show up!!!!! Who ever does show up to go face to face with Fibo is defo a brave Man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm just dying to meet all the participants of the scalping FTSE futures thread in person and have good look at their trading records and Taxes filed. They say Lafffter is the best medicine - I'm counting on it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have to hand it to you @fibo_trader you are consistent.
EVERY call you have made be it spy, dollar, QQQ has been 100% wrong!
Thats really fucking impressive!

Well done.

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:
QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play
What happened to your trade @fibo_trader - oh yeah your stop got run over!

runover-stop1.jpg

Stops are for pussies.

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play
NASDAQ: QQQ
266.99 USD +0.21 (0.079%)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

More like shortest trade time in the history of the Earth.
4 hours to blow your account!

Hey guys ..................... CALL of the Century on Warren Buffet by Fibo = nailed it = got it :)

Slam Dunk!!!! :)

(YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.)

line #2 in post #1
But here it is. this one trendline, when broken will signal Buffet's decline into BEAR and personal vilification .
Slam Dunk!!!!

see chart for the trendline break at white down arrow

1595343783838.png

Hey guys ..................... CALL of the Century on Warren Buffet by Fibo = nailed it = got it :)

(YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now dig this ................... the only fella to call the crash of the greatest company on EARTH, namely that of Warren Buffet and I cannot even post to my own thread - all posting privileges are blocked!

Stinks of Colonial Era management .................... Signalcalc got offended when I said, Brits started concentration camps, not the Germans, actually Brits were the 2nd to use concentration camps n entire world history ................... I said to Signalcalc that same blood, different guys but mentality remains the same. Q.E.D.

Behold America's best ally, the Brits. Outclassed at every turn by one American, only one, just one lone ranger, and they just have to shut him down!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@fibo_trader can you explain to anyone who reads this thread how you managed to wait 5 months for the trade of a lifetime then got blown up in 4 hours?

Hey guys ................... review page 1 ............... then get ready for the SHORT of the CENTURY ........................

Thread Short for the BEAR will be governed by QQQ this time, not SPY. Reasoning: QQQ/SPY reverse for Wave C down, so greatest bang for the buckola

Other Shorts will be trading shorts of various instruments including EurUsd, GbpUsd et al at high risk, super high risk for shorts bursts .............

Target earnings for the entire BEAR = 50 million USD

As stated at thread start, I was asked to take on income infusion from several others but declined until after a significant low is taken out. That significant low is now March 23rd, 2020 low. Total influx from these extraneous sources = 180 mil. I have not yet agreed but might. My earnings for this extra infusion is 25% nett

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

The Game begins .......................... at any time now to soon

I know what you're thinking!!!!! It was a fluke!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK, so to dispense with that notion, here's the call repeated in a different way much later on down the rod apiece on Sept. 2, 2019
post #857
see paragraph 2

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo placed in jail for winging a guy at T2W and shooting others in self defense and going to be hanged like in Colonial Era.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:And all I did was kiss the girl. Blocked from all venues and in solitary confinement in just ONE thread and blocked from many of my own threads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

continuing proof and confirmation of reversal and correctly called TOP of the great Warren Buffet

1595347712734.png

the mastery of Fibo is nonpareil ................. Warren's Berkshire on daily timeframe. Fibo sent email to Warren renaming Berkshire to Berserkshire for the BEAR market duration into 2023+

1595347806278.png

In the Colonial Era the Brits occupied 25% of the world and killed 50 million people in total. Anyone who spoke up wa silenced. But wait! Its happening again .............. in this thread ............. the Colonial Mentality is springing forth like a fountain from the past.

But given this is a virtual battlefield the methods are different ................... so they block the lone American warrior from all incoming supply routes, bar all doors to his former hangouts so he can't even get a shot of whisky or water and corner him IN ONE LARGE CELL with no windows ................ solitary confinement ........... but they ain't satisfied with this. No Sir, they ain't. So they send in vigilantes, 30 in total. They all failed to take out the lone American. They are beside thessselves with despair. The once great England cannot nail the lone American. That's a tribute to the greatness of mighty America. Imagine what would happen if they let a few of my American buddies to come to my aid on a rescue mission!!!! All Hell would break loose!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The vigilants are soooooo angry so enraged ................. as shown here. Only Fibo can make someone that crazy!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The CALL on Warren Buffet is so sweet, so delicious, so sabroso, so divine that I have to swish it in my mouth and savor it ............. why is it such a great call? Because nobody would ever dare to call a BEAR reversal on
GOD = Mammon

No sir, nobody would dare do such a thing. Only one person did. A person of considerable intemperate disposition. His name be Fibo. And he is bringing out all the guns of the Concentration Camp Central Command (T2W) ............ the latest gun they sent in is a cat named postman :):):):):) Nobody has yet figured out that they are sure to lose because Fibo (General George S Patton) is considering sending the tanks back home as they are not needed no more as T2W's latest vigilante, postman is going to bring them all down without any action on my part .................... how so?

He has put a part of me in his own blood where I have full access to the heart, head and occipital lobes. Say what? You don't understand? OK, let me explain .................... He has me in his Signature ............. and he changes this daily giving me even more access to all his weaknesses. Talk about Nazi General rommel giving Gen. George Patton all his secrets!!!!! That's why General Patton sent all our tanks home. One of their own is defeating them all by hissself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

US Dollar signal to get ready for reversal north to the North Pole has just come in via the most magnificent TIMING INDICATORS KNOWN TO MAN ..................... the magazine heading

such timing indicators are based on the fact that magazines, special TV announcements, special announcements by Central Banks, large Hedge fund groups et al always have come historically just prior to the turn in the extant Trend. Why is this so? Because they extrapolate a trend to infinity once it has been going on for a while. They think therefore the trend will never end. The moment they think this is when they put it out in print

Once you see it in print, that's the signal to get ready for reversal ..............

Historically the best indicators come from

Newsweek
Time Magazine,
Barron's
Wall street Journal
Bloomberg
.............. etc., et., there are many more

BARRON'S
The U.S. Dollar Index Is Poised to Plunge
Published: July 20, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. ET
By
Andrew Addison

US Dollar signal to get ready for reversal north to the North Pole has just come in via the most magnificent TIMING INDICATORS KNOWN TO MAN ..................... the magazine heading

such timing indicators are based on the fact that magazines, special TV announcements, special announcements by Central Banks, large Hedge fund groups et al always have come historically just prior to the turn in the extant Trend. Why is this so? Because they extrapolate a trend to infinity once it has been going on for a while. They think therefore the trend will never end. The moment they think this is when they put it out in print

Once you see it in print, that's the signal to get ready for reversal ..............

Historically the best indicators come from

Newsweek
Time Magazine,
Barron's
Wall street Journal
Bloomberg
.............. etc., et., there are many more

BARRON'S
The U.S. Dollar Index Is Poised to Plunge
Published: July 20, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. ET
By
Andrew Addison

For the T2W dumbphuck crowd of slowpokes who miss the entire forest for the alveoli of the leaves and don't even see the trees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this means ..................

GET READY TO GO LONG THE DOLLAR FOR MONTHS & MONTHS & MONTHS = PRIMARY BULL RUN ABORNING

Hey guys .................. I'm soooo happy I came-d to T2W. Kid in a candy store :):):):)

Want to see how I feel, how much I am enjoying my skills compared to the opposition?

Here's one example (y)(y)(y)(y)

How many times have I told Trader333 that he is serving time in that he is presiding over the driest c***s I've ever seen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Outright competition to the Sahara Desert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@fibo_trader is going to completely ignore the fact that he waited 5 months to place a single trade - went all in and lost it all within 4 hours!
Priceless.

Long shitposts
Short @fibo_trader

Status
Not open for further replies.