Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbies rise up in peaceful revolt and protest and demand justice, demand to have a fighting chance of getting on the right road instead of just becoming yet another statistic

The Little guy is revolting all over the world for the BLACKS. But what about the TRADERS? Traders of all colors, creeds and nationalities? surely we are brothers who know the pain?

Revolt, revolt, revolt, charge these old lions f****in up the place and demand JUSTICE

counter_violent said:
A little puzzle for you.
Last time central banks turned on the taps, all the money went into stocks.
Where do you suppose all the money will end up this time?

Fibberacci hoping it will be different this time !
Dumbest phukker on the boards can't figure it out!

Someone help her out....
out the door :ROFLMAO: 😷😷😷:ROFLMAO:

Q.E.D. You keep shooting yourself in the foot, Violet.

P R I C E A C T I O N ...................... all else is vaginal effluvium of a Richter senior to H2S.

Learn Violet, lear, learn before its too late. You've been at T2W for 21 years and have learned zip. 21 years, Violet. My my my what a colossal waste of time from reading your posts, almost all child's play kindergarten stuff. Change now, Violet.
Its never too late.

21 is a fibonacci number - this year is a good year therefore for you to start .........................................

I said I wanted ot meet you in person in London because from reading your posts I know or at least think I know how you talk ..................... if you are broke, I can move you here to the USA and go to work in Sales. You will make a killing here the way you talk. Guaranteed!

Here's you, Violet :) :)

You didnt answer a perfectly valid question because your original post was nonsense.

The Fibonacci lines in the chart are arbitrary as usual. Three bars before the 100% line was another top, so why wasn't the 100% line drawn there?
F**k off c**t ............ and don't return. Your time is up. No more wasting time with deadbeat fcks with no posted trades.

You already stated 5 times Fibos don't work! So go f**k off, my job is not to convince YOU. I am not responsible for your CONDITION! YOU are eliminated, axed - for good.

Off to IGNORE permanently!

Adios!
Again You didnt answer a perfectly valid question because your original post was nonsense.

Rufus_Leakey is now on permanent IGNORE for the duration of the Universe. No recourse.
Ignore List:
postman
Rufus_Leakey
Advice to newbies:
You will die here. Get the Hell out before you lose your shirt and your family. This is a loser central. Revisit your reason for getting into trading in the first place: to make a sh*tload of money and quit the regular stupid job scene of slaves. YOU WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH THAT HERE
Anywhere everywhere else in the world we need ID, Passport, documents and certifiates and proof proof proof. this dump should not be an exception. CREDIBILITY is worthless here.

So why do you spend so much time posting here - is it because the rest of the Universe got fed up with your nonsense and banned you from everywhere else on the internet? I think so!

Imagine this scenario:

The Mrs.: We are dying, Bobby. We can't pay the rent, we have no food. You are our shepherd. I have faith in you. You've always brought the bacon home and been a good provider. But lately you are bleeding heavily and its killing me and killing them. they are not stupid, you know, they may be young but they can see hardship, they can tell nuances in well being.

You are the MAN, Bobby. Find a way, find a way before we perish!

Bobby comes to the sh*thouse and demands TRADER STAR RATING. THe then sits bck and studies the top guns for 2 weeks and picks 2. Then he places the trades. Boom!!! The winners pour in. Bobby is beside hisself with joy. He cannae believe that both top guns are willing to have coffee with him and be pals and visit each other. He is dying of shock. Its just way too much. His wife sees the exhilaration and knows that her MAN has hit the Alpha jackpot

The moolah rolls in. Bobby and shrily buy a new nice big house with a huge yard for the children.

Bobby is on his way. He will never look back again for he now has the tools of the trade and knows with certainty one can take away everything but not his knowledge and use of the winning tools.

Every sunday in church he kneels and send a prayer of gratitude to the 2 top guns who God provided him with. As with everything with god, there is never any monetary charge. Its paid forward.

Talk talk talk talk talk = effluvium worse than Hydrogen Sulphide - can go on for eons, thousands of years with no resolution

But with this ........................... resolution in under a week permanently!

The Little guy can win.

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 1
T2W thread:
Page 1:
Short SPY at 279.2 on March 12, 2019 ........... multiple short entries thereafter ...... 2k more shares added at 293.42
EEM short 43.97 stop 44.86
AXP short 116.68
QQQ short 191.2
SPY Short 294.38

Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 .................
All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greatest call of history ???
You opened a trade short SPY on Mar 12th at 270.34

..............................................OPEN............HIGH............LOW............CLOSE
Mar 12, 2020256.00266.66247.68248.11246.66392,220,700

SPY DIDN'T TRADE AT THAT PRICE ON THAT DAY YOU'RE A LIAR!

Fibo's celebration in advance for the Little guy!!! I'm in his corner and so is God, so is Lord Buddha and since we know for sure that gods don't fight, they are all best friends regardless the religion - the newbie that asks for help and then charges into the fray - will get help. I can swear it.

Just do it!

My wave 3 song that has always made me money always always always never failed and is one page 1 of this thread. It comes from one of the poorest countries in the world and from the 2 poorest cats quite possibly but they had the inspiration to throw up a prayer and it was cott-ed.

Look at 'em now.

F***in unbelievable how the Little guy can rise past any rich guy and nail 'em all at will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

T2W thread:
Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET
Expecting a major BEAR market ............................ SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019 Multiple short entries thereafter 2,000 more shares added short last week 293.42 All positions still open Big losses ongoing. Haven't changed a thing.
www.trade2win.com
www.trade2win.com
Page 1:
Short SPY at 279.2 on March 12, 2019 ........... multiple short entries thereafter ...... 2k more shares added at 293.42
AXP short 116.68
QQQ short 191.2
SPY Short 294.38

Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 ................. All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greatest call of history ???
You opened a trade short SPY on Mar 12th at 270.34

..............................................OPEN............HIGH............LOW............CLOSE

Mar 12, 2020256.00266.66247.68248.11246.66392,220,700

SPY DIDN'T TRADE AT THAT PRICE ON THAT DAY YOU'RE A LIAR!

Warren Buffet said, "when the tide goes out you get to see who is swimming naked!" :):):):)

Nice one, Warren, love it!

But I can add to it without detracting value ...............

When the thread below is applied, you get to see who is not only swimming naked in the sea but also has a polluting caca bum!

THE CAUSE = ROOT: :)

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

No Brit can recover from such a thrashing. Its just not possible. :):)

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

Reminder: why the UK & US will never be real friends - its not possible for the Brits to forget the schalacking they got when the British chicks swooned over the American boys and claimed their dream was to have an american boyfriend

There is no comeback from this for the Brits. they are done for.

Its over.

Its now worse than the Palestinian Israeli conflict

fibo_trader calls the biggest drop in history on Friday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

Fibo closes all his shorts on Wednesday

T2W thread:
Page 1:

AXP short 116.68
QQQ short 191.2
SPY Short 294.38

Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 ................. All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

God what an idiot!

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2c

see post # 2026 in this thread .............. for the exit at 50% level aka 0% RISK = market money = exit rally on April 9, 2020

11:31 AM Pacific Time, Thursday, April 9th, 2020 ...........
Nationwide TP on all LONGs in real time = right bloody now = bugger off to the beach and play with Corona.
No Shorts just yet.
Just TP, retreat to a cave and enjoy

Slam Dunk!!! on the greatest rally EVER - captured a full 50% at 0% RISK. Then observe how the market sent sideways for a month or more = waste of time, so makes my exit even stronger. Market went up even more after that but without me. I stayed on sidelines waiting to go short.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2d

Losing trade occurs ............. rare but inevitable ............

post # 2553
Wednesday 6th May 2020
............. short QQQ 219.36 STOP 222.43

post #2578
Loss $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2e

post #89

Done:
closed out shorts today on

EEM at 39.9

QQQ at 178.58

CALL on INDIA

Stock Market is on the verge of completing a massive 5-wave move from the 1970s up. The ramifications are huge. Market shot up 1500 points when PM won again. all that will be reversed and more. When 5 monthly timeframe waves are complete, all Hell breaks loose.

State Bank will offer gringos 8-22% return on USD deposits. And all the while the local currency, the rupee will be continuing its crash against the dollar (this is a long-term view) - Dollar/Rupee correction has brought Rupee to 68 from 75. When the dominant trend reasserts itself, this will head to 80-100.

Goa will be incredibly cheap for gringos who are thesssselves broke stateside and want to escape.

Modi will pull some more heavy stuff like he did in 2016 ......................

good news is that The Ideal Cafe in flora Fountain will still be serving Custard Pudding regardless the Economy.

Slam Dunk!!!!!

Shocked the sh*t out of every mother's son as nobody was even remotely expecting a TOP

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2f

CALL on INDIA

CALL here not a trade but I want it in the record book as the CALL is just too stellar to ignore. Its a class act call that not a single broker internationally saw coming. None of the major banks saw it coming either. they were all asleep at the wheel.

post #95 shown in previous post but now in the book so recorded .............

Slam Dunk!!!!!

Shocked the sh*t out of every mother's son as nobody was even remotely expecting a TOP

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2g

Stunnnnnnnning CALL, sooooo perfect, its almost godly. Jesus H Christ, Goldman Sachs would give their left nut to have a cat like Fibo run their international division for moving large funds of billions for trading into upcoming C-waves. Of course they are unable to see such stuff. Fck 'em. I'm a lone ranger, need nobody want nobody want to stay a simple fella and not-is Mammon :):):)

Post #115 on page 8
Europe Stoxx 50 (FEZ) .............. look at the sheer beauty and poetry of the Wave B triangle. It played out perfectly - right on the money. Just too damn awesome!!!!!!
Look at the chart and then go see the updated chart on your own software and notice how the lower boundary of the triangle has broken substantially as Wave C that I called is now in progress.

S T U N N I N G

Slam Dunk!!!!!! Calling EUROPE entire future with just one chart that took no more than 25 minutes to figure out!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

1591855593007.png

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2h

see Post # 122, page 9 ............... a stellar/magnificent trade that worked out pretty good

hey guys, want to see a stellar post on GOLD that even got T2W's Goldie-addict, new_trader who hates me with a passion to come into my thread and kiss me? Damn shame she, just the other sobs just cannot get over that an American is just a fella, another working stiff trying to live live live well. What a f***in waste with these Brits, such childish behavior :) :) :) :)

See the stellar call on GOLD trade northbound rally with full thought-ing and anal-ysis in the middle of the post #122 on pag 9

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2g
Stunnnnnnnning CALL, sooooo perfect, its almost godly. Jesus H Christ, Goldman Sachs would give their left nut to have a cat like Fibo run their international division for moving large funds of billions for trading into upcoming C-waves. Of course they are unable to see such stuff. Fck 'em. I'm a lone ranger, need nobody want nobody want to stay a simple fella and not-is Mammon :):):)

Don't worry you are a 'simple' fellow and you will stay that way! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.