Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Alert for the T2W Dumb Money!!! SPX weekly

Bear throws a twist in wavelengths. Is this it?

Wave up from Dec 2018 low to Feb 2020 high = current rally to a T = perfect 100% today

Yikes! Big Joe will deman free bjs if this turns out to be right on the money!!!! :) :) :)

1591752734735.png

Red Alert #2 for the T2W Dumb Money!!! SPX weekly

Bear throws a twist in wavelengths. Is this it?

Wave up from Dec 2018 low to Feb 2020 high = current rally to a T = perfect 100% today

Yikes! Big Joe will deman free bjs if this turns out to be right on the money!!!! :) :) :)

This one I just spotted a few minutes ago. See SPX daily chart next for yet another Fibo hit. Will it work? It could. It is a standard Fibo relationship but was missed due to being thrown off by the long wave A. Therefor it was not possible to do any wavelength extapolation until after A and B were complete.

So we have C = 61.8% x A

T2W's detectives Rufus_Leakey, counter-violent and others can now go on the hunt to find flaws = sniff the american's bum instead of doing something creative themselves. Losers!

SPX daily with wave C = 61.8% x Wave A

1591761289224.png

Will it work?

Hardly matters! I'm going into battle with it. If it works I'll be all over that SHORT like a jugular bite from HELL. Devour is the name of the game.

Sure enough no doubt, BEAR threw me off the scent by dishing out a long wave A. He knowed he would throw Fibo off for sure. He got that right. But I cott-ed it just in thenick of time, just shy of too late??????

We'll see!!!!!!!!!! Big Joe has his guns ready to go full tilt

SHORT STANCE on the ready

A little puzzle for you.
Last time central banks turned on the taps, all the money went into stocks.
Where do you suppose all the money will end up this time?

Fibberacci hoping it will be different this time !
Dumbest phukker on the boards can't figure it out!

Someone help her out....
out the door :ROFLMAO: 😷😷😷:ROFLMAO:

Fibo still doesnt get it, but then he has no financial qualifications and no grasp of mathematics.
He/She/They have listed all the reasons they think the markets will tumble but never once considered the opposing view that dwarfs all their arguments.
That $15Trillion dollars eh!
Mind you "Dumb money" (which is making actual profits unlike Fibo) has a few $million invested so thats going to crash the market.
What a bell-end!
Useless.jpg

Fibo still doesnt get it, but then he has no financial qualifications and no grasp of mathematics.
He/She/They have listed all the reasons they think the markets will tumble but never once considered the opposing view that dwarfs all their arguments.
That $15Trillion dollars eh!
Mind you "Dumb money" (which is making actual profits unlike Fibo) has a few $million invested so thats going to crash the market.
What a bell-end!
View attachment 281480
This is BS. Probabl why your up only 34% on the quarter.

I'll spend all this weekend reading fibo from start to end. why, you ask? a feeling just a feeling that she/he knows her/his sh^t.

Another clue.

Specific invalidation points
Knowing when the trade scenario is no longer valid is the most critical piece of information a trader needs. The wave rules give specific levels at which that scenario has failed, and the count is invalid.

Three rules help us find those invalidation levels.
  1. Wave 2 can never retrace more than 100% of wave 1.
View attachment 281477

What a dumbfukker!

Good boy, now you're thinking. :):) I like that. Now that you have shown that you do do Elliottwave for real or its just a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.... ? No matter - I am pleased, Violet. Welcome! :):):) Come at me with substance and you will always be welcome - insults are a bonus pleasure from you especially - why? because I think I know how you talk in real life and would love to confirm this in London.

>>>>> Wave 2 can never retrace more than 100% of Wave 1 <<<<<<< ................. CORRECT! That's why I know Nasdaq Comp is in the 5th wave up, so therefore you will not catch me trying to short it - again!

Go for the other rules now ..............

wave 3 can never be the shortest and wave 4 cannot end in the zone of wave 1

Now apply the same that you stated to the the following and observe that Wave 2 is in operation for all the world ............

Dow Jones
SPX
New York Stock Exchange Composite Index
Dow Jones Transportation Index
WORLD STOCK INDEX = King of Kings
Nikkei (Japan)
Hang Seng )Hong Kong)
Korea
Taiwan
China
India
and more and more .................. W O R L D W I D E

This is BS. Probabl why your up only 34% on the quarter.

I'll spend all this weekend reading fibo from start to end. why, you ask? a feeling just a feeling that she/he knows her/his sh^t.

I am going to make it exceptionally easy for you, John to read the nitty gritty. here's how ............ you see, in the emotion of things during my stay here at T2W, my posts are all over the place as they came out straight without any filters or planned operation to edit and sweet talk

But I am going to package it now ............. had already dcided to do this a few days ago as the thread has gotten quite large.

So expect this from me ............ I am going to start from page 1 and go thru' all my posts at T2W and place them all in a very shortform TRADE LIST which will be sooooo easy to read and also very fast to go thru' - it will be a complete work!

I am going to make it exceptionally easy for you, John to read the nitty gritty. here's how ............ you see, in the emotion of things during my stay here at T2W, my posts are all over the place as they came out straight without any filters or planned operation to edit and sweet talk

But I am going to package it now ............. had already dcided to do this a few days ago as the thread has gotten quite large.

So expect this from me ............ I am going to start from page 1 and go thru' all my posts at T2W and place them all in a very shortform TRADE LIST which will be sooooo easy to read and also very fast to go thru' - it will be a complete work!

Generally speaking, summarizing this thread into a very pinpointed list of TRADES in a mere few pages will make it so easy for any evaluator, T2W detective, worlwide traders, newbies worldwide and all others interested to get the real deal. The FORUM posts have the date/time stamp/ of everything a fella says or does. Its very hard to dismiss such clear cut evidence.

This therefore is the greatest thing about a FORUM .............. its even better than documents as these can be forged/photshopped but try going into a past post to alter the truth of a trade and watch Trader333 chop your d**k off

Will be ready in a few days/week(s) as there s a lot to do. But it is great for me as it is a revision of evrything I have done so it will be a refresher for me to go over mistakes and strong points.

MY Thread views are in highly accelerated mode nowadays as viewers worldwide know they can make money and better yet, by adopting my way of analysis, completely go totally SOLO and not need any gurus at all - a one-man show/army. This one factor almost anybody would like - they develop their own way of analysis, taking from here from there and everywhere and putting it all together into a cohesive system of operation that they can live with. Nobody is forced to use waves only. They can use any damn thing. But guts to go it alone and do one's own work is the driver.

Views are accelerating despite all of T2W having me on Ignore!!!!

T2W has clearly proven to me that the thread is so way beyond their level that its downright preposterous - but the rest of the world disagrees or else they would have me on Ignore too. This is further corroborated by clear cut :):):)evidence that when I was at ET, the fellas used to line up daily in huge numbers to read my thread and I got several remarks that mine was the most read thread EVER

How do I know all this? The moment I log in there are 12-30 on it instantly. they are waiting for me to post. THEY KNOW I"M NOT A MARKETER.

Anybody making money off my stuff is a huge source of pleasure for me - I am not a selfish guy. Payback comes from above for paying it forward.

Its a thrill? You're damn straight! :):):)

If there was nobody to give money to, Big Joe would be dead in a week, as Life would have no value no more!

A little puzzle for you.

Someone help her out....

Q.E.D. You keep shooting yourself in the foot, Violet.

P R I C E A C T I O N ...................... all else is vaginal effluvium of a Richter senior to H2S.

Learn Violet, lear, learn before its too late. You've been at T2W for 21 years and have learned zip. 21 years, Violet. My my my what a colossal waste of time from reading your posts, almost all child's play kindergarten stuff. Change now, Violet.
Its never too late.

21 is a fibonacci number - this year is a good year therefore for you to start .........................................

I said I wanted ot meet you in person in London because from reading your posts I know or at least think I know how you talk ..................... if you are broke, I can move you here to the USA and go to work in Sales. You will make a killing here the way you talk. Guaranteed!

Here's you, Violet :) :)

A little puzzle for you.

Someone help her out....

Slam Dunk!!!!! Q.E.D.

Fibo said, "the rally is all about the "Little guy" = under 10 contracts rushing in to buy buy buy with a frenzy while the SMART MONEY does the opposite ..............

just saw this from November 2019. It confirms what I saw on the Smart Money chart analysis all thru' 2020.

World’s wealthiest preparing 2020 stock sell-off
By Lawrence Gash
09:30, 12 November 2019

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 1

T2W thread:

Page 1:

Short SPY at 279.2 on March 12, 2019 ........... multiple short entries thereafter ...... 2k more shares added at 293.42

EEM short 43.97 stop 44.86

AXP short 116.68

QQQ short 191.2

SPY Short 294.38

Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 ................. All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crude Oil short April 29 post #8
Also shorted Crude Oil today. .... Short 63.52 stop 66.17 & closed Longs Friday.

post #9 Crude Oil
April 26th
close remaining 20% Long 62.82 uptrend from December broken today, prev. Long (80%) closed 59.72
Out 100% now waiting to go short

next post on same page
(Island reversal today?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post #10
EurUsd trade
EurUsd trade:

April 30, 2019
EurUsd 1.1179 short no stop for now, 200-day is my guide. This is in addition to short (6 in total over weeks). Soft target level is 1.1046. If level breaks with no rally (highly doubtful) I want to stay in short as long as below the 200-day to long-range target below December 2016 low at 1.0121

weekly channel from 7/7/08 top lower channel line at 0.95. However there are larger bearish forces at play. Euro is drawn by magnet to 0.8227, the Oct 2000 low

--------------------------------------------------------

post #11 on Vix is a stunner ..................
post #12 & #13 ............. prediction on Boeing ............ Slam Dunk!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Page 1's trades and calls are all here in this chapter 1.

End of Chapter 1.

fibo_trader

For Trendie, Timsk and the core 30 gang of T2W ...................... start a new Ban Fibo thread NOW. If you wait, it might be too late ......................

here's a zinger to spice up your ban Fibo work .................... no Judge will do Fibo harm when he sees that an American helped one of YOUR kind when nobody else would. In fact any Judge would ramrod your collective bums if/when he saw the progress the op made over months. Whether it worked or not, it still remains my best work. Its the effort that counts ............ when NONE of YOU dumbphucks would help your own.

Our Allies? Fck me, I prefer ISIS

Burn this f***in place down, Sharky.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2a

Greatest calls ........................

This thread called the worldwide TOP in the Global Dow Jones Index and 95% of the world including the London FTSE 100 correctly as the 2018 TOP. Dow Transports and New York Stock Exchange Tops also called correctly. Dow Jones, Nasdaq & SPX were off by a slight margin.

But we sure as heck did get the greatest BEAR market of all time even if it goes no further. It did the greatest damage, even rivaling the crash of 2008 by a wide margin and in just 4 weeks instead of 1.5 years. It also beat the Great Depression wave 1 crash for severity.

Already a big accomplishment for the thread. If it goes into a bigger decline now, it will be icing on the cake. But remember this: My call was for an out and out bear market which means we are going much lower. I will not tolerate a call that does not go to a real bear market low.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2b

The Corona virus crash low of March 23rd was called one trading day before the bottom and specifically stated that the top tick of the Corona Virus fury was done! slam dunk!!!!

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

March 19, 2020 ............... post #628 here

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3135358

March 19th, one trading day before the crash bottom of the greatest crash in HISTORY

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The Fibonacci lines in the chart are arbitrary as usual. Three bars before the 100% line was another top, so why wasn't the 100% line drawn there?

F**k off c**t ............ and don't return. Your time is up. No more wasting time with deadbeat fcks with no posted trades.

You already stated 5 times Fibos don't work! So go f**k off, my job is not to convince YOU. I am not responsible for your CONDITION! YOU are eliminated, axed - for good.

Off to IGNORE permanently!

Adios!

F**k off c**t ............ and don't return. Your time is up. No more wasting time with deadbeat fcks with no posted trades.

You already stated 5 times Fibos don't work! So go f**k off, my job is not to convince YOU. I am not responsible for your CONDITION! YOU are eliminated, axed - for good.

Off to IGNORE permanently!

Adios!

It is not surprising that you respond with profanity and won't answer a simple question about your chart.

I apologize if I offended you with the question -- I just wanted to know why the 100% line was placed there and not somewhere else.

Rufus_Leakey is now on permanent IGNORE for the duration of the Universe. No recourse.

Ignore List:

postman
Rufus_Leakey

Advice to newbies:

You will die here. Get the Hell out before you lose your shirt and your family. This is a loser central. Revisit your reason for getting into trading in the first place: to make a sh*tload of money and quit the regular stupid job scene of slaves. YOU WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH THAT HERE

DEMAND this thread fruition to see for yourselves how true this is .
Anywhere everywhere else in the world we need ID, Passport, documents and certifiates and proof proof proof. this dump should not be an exception. CREDIBILITY is worthless here.

What sends a person to my Ignore List for Life? ....... considerable time and leeway given for an entire year already ...... but time is up .............

Ignorance of a towering nature
NO posted trades at a site called Trade2Win

Good luck to newbies :):) Save your families now. Keep eye on the wife as her hunter who is supposd to bring home the bsacon just keeps losing daily and daily and soon the nest egg is gone and divorce steps in. Kids? Ruined for good.
DO NOT PAY THIS PRICE FOR TRADING

Advice to newbies:

You will die here. Get the Hell out before you lose your shirt and your family. This is a loser central. Revisit your reason for getting into trading in the first place: to make a sh*tload of money and quit the regular stupid job scene of slaves. YOU WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH THAT HERE

This is especially true if you listen to anonymous "legendary member" gurus who apparently are restricted from posting in most threads because they can't have civil discussions.

The rich are geting richer, the poor are getting poorer - and all the while God looks on in dismay.

News now has been confirmed that the FED bailed out the richest cats yet again - no surprise. Everything favors the rich, the powerful, the rest of the world are slaves. Currently the richest in the world own 90% of the assets of the world.

Is there any chance for the little guy? There is. Bypass the regular sh*t taught in colleges and UNiversities and elsewhere. It is designed to make you a sheep a follower and therefore, fail.

Strike out on your won with

Be your own advisor, keep your own counsel

Demand Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.