Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 1
T2W thread:
Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET
Expecting a major BEAR market ............................ SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019 Multiple short entries thereafter 2,000 more shares added short last week 293.42 All positions still open Big losses ongoing. Haven't changed a thing.
www.trade2win.com
www.trade2win.com

Page 1:
Short SPY at 279.2 on March 12, 2019 ........... multiple short entries thereafter ...... 2k more shares added at 293.42
EEM short 43.97 stop 44.86
AXP short 116.68
QQQ short 191.2
SPY Short 294.38
Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 ................. All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greatest call of history ???
You opened a trade short SPY on Mar 12th at 270.34

..............................................OPEN............HIGH............LOW............CLOSE
Mar 12, 2020256.00266.66247.68248.11246.66392,220,700

SPY DIDN'T TRADE AT THAT PRICE ON THAT DAY YOU'RE A LIAR!

Fibo's "Fantasy" TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 1
T2W thread:
Page 1:
Short SPY at 279.2 on March 12, 2019 ........... multiple short entries thereafter ...... 2k more shares added at 293.42

Post #77 on page 6 May 23rd, 2019 ................. All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1's trades and calls are all here in this chapter 1.
End of Chapter 1.
fibo_trader

You posted a short on March 12th when the SPY was never at that price then you claim you held short for 2 months sold at a higher price and then say the trade was Green!
You lost money on this trade as well as the $45,000 loss you posted.

Did you ever make a profit on a trade?

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2i

sheer poetry by Fibo, so stunning its akin to music:):):) ........... an alternative way to call a DEPRESSION by just looking at Interest Rates ONLY, nothing else. Lord have mercy, fibo is just way too much! :):):):)

see post #141 on Page 10 ................... for something totally prophetic, so out of this world, so stellar that it can save lives and surely would have saved Warren Buffett billions. Its the principle that after every period of EASING of interest rates there always follows a tsunami catastrophe. See chart, then note the current Corona virus crash. Q.E.D. See all the earlier instances of EASE, then tsunami crash of economy. Always works, always, always always.

Here's the chart again from that post for easy reference

1591858607914.png

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 1
Page 1:

SPY Short 294.38

Closed in real time? May 23rd was a Saturday - you were trading in real time on a Saturday?
Fantasy island time more like!
Put a bit more effort into your lies.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2j

see Crude oil continuation trade progress in post #163, page 11

Go to sleep now Fibo and dream of a fantasy Island where you trade and make profits!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2k

London FTSE 100 ............... even here Fibo is sheer poetry, none of these:):):):) dopey Brits can compete even on their own Index.

see post # 182 on page 13 ..................
see chart in post and then see updated chart below with the neckline extended to right margin. Can you dig how great that CALL was?

Slam Dunk!!!!!! :):):)

1591860118292.png

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2k
London FTSE 100 ............... even here Fibo is sheer poetry, none of these:):):):) dopey Brits can compete even on their own Index.
see post # 182 on page 13 ..................
see chart in post and then see updated chart below with the neckline extended to right margin. Can you dig how great that CALL was?

Even if this was a great call (I haven't checked) - you never traded it ... you never made any money from it.

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)

Reminder: Wave 3 down = killer tsunami wave ............ CALL

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

Buckle up, boys

If you smell the surf its already to late to bolt for the hills. Speed is 600 m.p.h. far offshore but once landfall hits, it drops to 300 then 200. But by then you've already dropped your body. :):):):)

GALE FORCE WINDS OF AN ELECTRONIC SIGNIFICANCE WILL ACCOMPANY THIS WAVE 3 DOWN

The QUIET BEFORE THE STORM

NOTICE HOW NICE IT IS NOW ............... evrything back to NORMAL .............. WAVE 2 rally has dne its job.

The m*therf****er known as EAV 3 is next.

God will show mercy. HE will not! High DEBT will be beheaded on the spot!

Hide & watch!

Keep 20k in cash at all times outside the banks and at home where you do NOT need permission for access.

Expect all your freinds to break their word to you and have only 1 or at themost 2 left at the end of the BEAR.

This is a lesson for counter-violent who talks incessantly of the lack of Fibo's mates. Mats are not worth a shit when the first tsunami comes in. Then you see who is the real MATE. that's the one you load up on and flow power to. The others you burn at the cross.

GALE FORCE WINDS OF AN ELECTRONIC SIGNIFICANCE WILL ACCOMPANY THIS WAVE 3 DOWN

MY Thread views are in highly accelerated mode nowadays as viewers ...
Views are accelerating despite all of T2W having me on Ignore!!!!

T2W has clearly proven to me that the thread is so way beyond their level that its downright preposterous - but the rest of the world disagrees or else they would have me on Ignore too. This is further corroborated by clear cut :):):)evidence that when I was at ET, the fellas used to line up daily in huge numbers to read my thread and I got several remarks that mine was the most read thread EVER

How do I know all this? The moment I log in there are 12-30 on it instantly. they are waiting for me to post. THEY KNOW I"M NOT A MARKETER.

Anybody making money off my stuff is a huge source of pleasure for me - I am not a selfish guy. Payback comes from above for paying it forward.

Its a thrill? You're damn straight! :):):)

If there was nobody to give money to, Big Joe would be dead in a week, as Life would have no value no more!
Do you understand how ridiculous you sound when you are conversing with 4 people on this thread and then say ALL of T2W have you on ignore.
This is cognitive dissonance at its best!

How's that LONG dollar trade coming along Fibo!

"How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market
The USD Long will be the best game in town.
now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you
The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.
The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get."

Yeah we'll just ignore that one too shall we.

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune.
REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you .................

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

You sons of b*tches have no clue as to what the power of this BEAR is once it unleashes.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get.

It is the ultimate joke by BEAR - that realmoney (Gold) will be treated like sh*t but the paper cousin (USD) like God.

And all the while BEAR will be laffing h ass off and winking at me because I am the only person who has got the concept and the game plan.
dxy.png

Wave 3 down casualties expected at T2W ........................

During the 3rd of 3rd wave down, expected a few weeks after the crash resumes, T2W will have lost half or more of its members. Out of the 30 core members, only 4 -6 will be left. I believe new_trader & dead_broke will be 2 of the survivors. It will be a cathartic experience for the ones remaining.

The level of attacks at Fibo will skyrocket but Wave 3 will drop these attackers like flies, so there is no need for me to do anything. :) :) :)

All those that depart T2W will be broke and close to homelessness and on the govt. dole - there will be no trading on Demo no more. Trading will be a thing of the past, a miserable activity that they will swear never to ever do again.

Trader333 will be gone.

Lightning McQueen is already gone.

Already many who I have come across and posted in their threads have disappeared deader than dead - brewski in particular was killed by Crude oil. Only Fibo could have saved him and he kept screaming my name to come in and help but the moderator would not allow me back in there. Brewski in niw dead.

What happened to Duke? I hope he's OK.

Terrible terrible terrible ..............

Forgive them Father for they have no clue as to the power of the gale force winds that are coming soon

(Wave 3 will be subdivided into 5 internal waves and corresponding rallies. So the sequence is down hard, then up rally, then down really really really hard then up rally then down hard, then up rally. that will end Wave 3 and we go into a long recovery period of months and months in Wave 4 - expect a triangle for Wave 4.

Then comes another mofo called Wave 5 down to end the whole leg (a) down of the BEAR)

Wave 3 down casualties expected at T2W ........................

During the 3rd of 3rd wave down, expected a few weeks after the crash resumes, T2W will have lost half or more of its members. Out of the 30 core members, only 4 -6 will be left. I believe new_trader & dead_broke will be 2 of the survivors. It will be a cathartic experience for the ones remaining.

The level of attacks at Fibo will skyrocket but Wave 3 will drop these attackers like flies, so there is no need for me to do anything. :) :) :)

All those that depart T2W will be broke and close to homelessness and on the govt. dole - there will be no trading on Demo no more. Trading will be a thing of the past, a miserable activity that they will swear never to ever do again.

Trader333 will be gone.

Lightning McQueen is already gone.

Already many who I have come across and posted in their threads have disappeared deader than dead - brewski in particular was killed by Crude oil. Only Fibo could have saved him and he kept screaming my name to come in and help but the moderator would not allow me back in there. Brewski in niw dead.

What happened to Duke? I hope he's OK.

Terrible terrible terrible ..............

Forgive them Father for they have no clue as to the power of the gale force winds that are coming soon
Well all the Brits wont be holding that worthless piece of paper called the dollar. It's going down the pan RIGHT NOW despite your billions making call that it would be sky rocketing.

Historians and T2W members who have dropped their bodies and are in spirit form will say to each other in awe about the tsunami ..................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the Depression takes a massive bite into the psyche. During Wave 3, BEAR will spare no fuel and will turn on the afterburners in the 3rd of 3rd. The power will be sheer poetry to behold, so staggering, so all encompassing .........................

This will go on for 2 years or so and T2W remnants will as usual be dead asleep and depressed and if asked, "what do you think is going to happen?" will answer, "we are going to Hell, shoot me now and get it over with I can't take it anymore"

right about then, at the moment when the T2W straggler survivors are ready to do themselves in they will see Fibo sipping wine, oiling his guns and they will ask, "wtf are you doing, mofo?"

Fibo will reply, "I'm preparing to go LONG for 70 years"

T2W cats will remark to each other, "he's off his rocker, lost in his own world, he has no mates"

Then suddenly on a quiet weekday, the TURN will CAME in much the same way as LOVE .............. quietly and without fanfare and Fibo will mount his horse and ride the wave = surf it.

Fibo will be well into the next bull market by at least 1.5 years before the general pubic starts realizing maybe they should buy some stocks.

That's how it will be.

I reckon so!!

Wishing everyone best of luck during Wave 3 down. 20k cash in small denominations under your bed, not in any vault or safety box, you will have no access. Small denominations of $, gold coins and silver will do the trick nicely

All assets will go to zero. Real estate will go to 10 cents on the dollar

The firesale will be in full swing during Wave 3. Stamps, coins, exotic cars, fancy mansions, yachts, boats, aeroplanes, the whole lot will sprint toward a value of ZERO at breakneck speed.

What will be the only thing(s) of value remaining on Earth? Nothing in Mammon's domain. But in god's domain, everything will shine like a star ................ Integrity, WORD, fidelity, generosity, benevolence, Love, etc.,

By the end of the BEAR, Lucifer/Mammon bows out gracefully and departs for the next 70 years.

Game to God!

Wishing everyone best of luck during Wave 3 down. 20k cash in small denominations under your bed, not in any vault or safety box, you will have no access. Small denominations of $, gold coins and silver will do the trick nicely
All assets will go to zero. Real estate will go to 10 cents on the dollar
The firesale will be in full swing during Wave 3. Stamps, coins, exotic cars, fancy mansions, yachts, boats, aeroplanes, the whole lot will sprint toward a value of ZERO at breakneck speed.

What will be the only thing(s) of value remaining on Earth? Nothing in Mammon's domain. But in god's domain, everything will shine like a star ................ Integrity, WORD, fidelity, generosity, benevolence, Love, etc.,

By the end of the BEAR, Lucifer/Mammon bows out gracefully and departs for the next 70 years.

Game to God!
"What will be the only thing(s) of value remaining on Earth? Nothing in Mammon's domain. But in god's domain, everything will shine like a star ................ Integrity, WORD, fidelity, generosity, benevolence, Love, etc.,"

So you're going to be broke then, because you have none of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.