Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1591732437154.png

Poooooooooor Carl

Warren Buffet's Indicator has stood the test of time ...................... Stock market Capitalization/GDP

now let's wait and see what the f*** happens when a few months go by and the real stuff catches up to us about what really happened to GDP during the shutdown.

Remember amigos, GDP is in the denominator of the rato :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm almost in HEAVEN from such laffffter, I've fallen and cannot get up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1591732605574.png

i got a LOT of regular friends that are regular guys, i try to show them they want nothing to do with it..

being pathologically risk averse is bad for your financial health, i tell them

but, to no avail :|they stay steadfastly ..stupid

I do too! :):)

Now, 40% of the people of america do not want to go back to work no more due to the astounding fact that the Unemployment pays better than their job by a wide margin. The reigning dominant prayer TODAY among 40% of America, that nobody will admit readily, is that they want Corona wave 2 to start now for the following reasons:

More new stimuls money approved already at $2k/month for every citizen and greencard holder
$600//week pandemic auto assistance direct deposited into the bank account of everyone
$167/wk minimum unemployment even for independent contractors
Food stamps for the full 40% of the lower rung of America income-wise
Free Medical for all

The work ethic is no more. Adios! Its a new era :):):)
the American dream is not much more these days than getting eyeballs, then getting an IPO.
FACEBOOK, TWITTER Doesn't MAKE anything.

now, we have VROOM. give me a break

its a freaking joke, with venture capitalists throwing money at next lottery ticket.

why, because they can afford multiple losses and not affect there eating or lodging, and they think they are smarter than everyone else and that lottery ticket there last biz scored is proof to there mind. :|

This is a classic thread and should be saved in the national archives.
"Fibo and John", its like listening to a modern day Derek and Clive ...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the American dream is not much more these days than getting eyeballs, then getting an IPO.
FACEBOOK, TWITTER Doesn't MAKE anything.

now, we have VROOM. give me a break

its a freaking joke, with venture capitalists throwing money at next lottery ticket.

why, because they can afford multiple losses and not affect there eating or lodging, and they think they are smarter than everyone else and that lottery ticket there last biz scored is proof to there mind. :|

new corona wave might be on its way

For counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, Timsk & the rest of the Small Trader gang at T2W .......... behold your brethren ........... as you would at every single market top in existance since biblical times and earlier. This is what they do. This is what they've always done. This is what they are doing now. doing what? Frothy, out-of-control, buying on steroids. Danger? What danger? They can't see for sh*t, so madly in greed and ecstasy they are

Small Trader gang is not a derogatory term. It is that only if/when they decide to become the Dumb Money gang and behave atrociously. And they do this only at major tops of financial markets.

Chapters and books have been writen about counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey and Timsk et al .................. but Jason Goepfert does it best.

Jason charts counter-violent like nobody else does ................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1591746710897.png

From Jason ................ see chart in above post again for reference

Small traders are pushing their luck in a major way.

At the peak of speculative fervor in February, the smallest of traders, with volume of 10 contracts or less, bought to open 7.5 million call options on equities. This past week, they blew past that by buying a stunning 12.1 million contracts. If we include ETFs in the figures, then it's about the same scale, jumping from 9.3 million call buys in February to 14.2 million contracts last week.

-------------------------------------------------------

pinpoint note by Fibo to the nincompoops who can't see for sh*t: Dumb Money has blown past even the Feb 12 TOP in this rally from the March 23rd lows. But wait, it gets better: they did not even consider the crash as significant as their buying fervor continues to explode

Do you see the parabolic trend in the dumb Money buyng the rally?

hahahahahahaha, but what if they are right, THIS TIME?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jason drops the hammer with this one, a classic piece of top-notch research. Nice work, Jason!

A completely fair question to ask is, "What about puts?" If traders are buying a lot of speculative calls, but also buying a lot of protective puts as a hedge, then maybe their overall position isn't that optimistic. That's not the case, in fact it becomes even more egregious.

Last week, they bought 14.2 million calls and 5.9 million puts for a net 8.3 million contracts, by far the most speculative skew in the past 20 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1591747331817.png

But despite all the froth and whatnot and craziness, we try to stick to what we know

Dow Jones has blown past all lower Fibo levels, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8% and is now at 78.6%. Only one level remains beyond this, the 88.3%.

In my original thinking I expected wave 2 to go to 61.8% = golden ratio boom.

Wave 2s can often go to 78.6%. Not too often but they can go there.

But 88.3%? Damn!!! If it goes there and reverses.

1591748302148.png

Hey guys, I am not sure but keep an eye on Vix daily, it could be signalling a breakout. See previous post. RSI bounced off TL. Can Vix defeat the 200-day ema and gt above and also defeat the trendline?

Could be! We are on Fibo 109% as slingshot.

Will it work?

Fck knows!

For the violent one ................... :)

The Little guy is fully committed to this rally

Market peaks generate an influx of amateurs - always - every damn time

New evidence from E-trade and TD Ameritrade brokerages about the Little guy aka Small trader aka Dumb Money aka same as T2W traders 10 contracts and less etc.,

counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey et al, do yourselves a favor and go see it. Purpose? Have a look at yourselves in the mirror and then repent now, before its too late. You can change your ways but the PRIDE in stupidity will have to be neutralized first.

Goodluck amgos. :)

I can tell you where to go and register to confirm the evidence but I cannot post the chart here. But you can go there and register free and see it for yourself or take my word for it

We are talking DARTS ................... average trades per day that generate order flow, commision, fees etc.,

The average daly has tripled since early February :):):):):):):):):):)

The Little guy is about to have his head handed to him on a platter like every single time before this in History - no exceptions. Will this incident be different? What are the odds?

A Fibo prediction:

Warren Buffet should withdraw himself from public interaction NOW and retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy the rest of his Life in Peace. He's done a great job, is 89 years old and deserves rest and does not deserve what he about to get dished out. You see when the BEAR gets underway, bull market icons get hammered and criminalized.

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana. Also it is just uncovered that for 10 years he has under performed the SPX.

Also surfacing is therefore the value investing genius is now being questioned big time as value has not been working recently.

Pain for Warren on a big scale over the next months/years

:)I don't like it none. I like Warren. But the idiots will crucify him. Fibo will always love a guy who has billions but will carry exact change to pay for a burger at McDonald's. That's Warren. His wife gives him the exact change every day onhis way to the office. What a guy! :)

Slam dunk!!!!!!!!!! .................. see the date of the call

A little puzzle for you.
Last time central banks turned on the taps, all the money went into stocks.
Where do you suppose all the money will end up this time?

Fibberacci hoping it will be different this time !
Dumbest phukker on the boards can't figure it out!

Someone help her out....
out the door :ROFLMAO: 😷😷😷:ROFLMAO:

Another clue.

Specific invalidation points
Knowing when the trade scenario is no longer valid is the most critical piece of information a trader needs. The wave rules give specific levels at which that scenario has failed, and the count is invalid.

Three rules help us find those invalidation levels.
  1. Wave 2 can never retrace more than 100% of wave 1.
invalid-wave-1.png

What a dumbfukker!

Status
Not open for further replies.