Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo is sleeping now like a good little boy, please don't disturb him.
FiboSleep.png

Reminder: Wave 3 down = killer tsunami wave ............ CALL

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

Buckle up, boys

If you smell the surf its already to late to bolt for the hills. Speed is 600 m.p.h. far offshore but once landfall hits, it drops to 300 then 200. But by then you've already dropped your body. :):):):)

Slam Dunk!!!! :):):):):):)

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2L

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2d

Losing trade occurs ............. rare but inevitable ............

post # 2553
Wednesday 6th May 2020
............. short QQQ 219.36 STOP 222.43

post #2578
Loss $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

Slam Dunk!!!!!! Lossy = gonney = neutralized = greeeeeeeeeeenie now

Special honors go to Hilary Clinton once again for yet another wave 3 type song find to play to keep the adrenalin pumping and the soul humming in delight but relaxed .............. but impossible to avoid dancing in the chair to such an extent that have to get up out of the chair every 15 seconds and actually do a floor dance to let the steam run off. Billy's got a good woman of fine tastes. (y)(y)

STEAM POURING OUT :) :) :) :) :) :)

Undiscovered as yet ............. only a few views ............ Big Joe finds 'em when nobody else can - except in this case and a few others, Hillary

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):):):):)

Gale force winds? =

The Dow is now on pace for its biggest one-day loss since March, dropping 1,500 points

It's a shame you didnt post a trade saying you were short and at what level!
Only date and time stamped entries count according to you!

So you missed the entry to this opportunity!

Hows that "China will break up into 10 countries" call looking - is it a slam dunk?

How's that LONG dollar trade coming along Fibo!

"How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town.
now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you
The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.
The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get."

Yeah we'll just ignore that one too shall we.

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune.
REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you .................

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

You sons of b*tches have no clue as to what the power of this BEAR is once it unleashes.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get.

It is the ultimate joke by BEAR - that realmoney (Gold) will be treated like sh*t but the paper cousin (USD) like God.

And all the while BEAR will be laffing h ass off and winking at me because I am the only person who has got the concept and the game plan.
dxy.png

Hey guys, I am not sure but keep an eye on Vix daily, it could be signalling a breakout. See previous post. RSI bounced off TL. Can Vix defeat the 200-day ema and gt above and also defeat the trendline?

Could be! We are on Fibo 109% as slingshot.

Will it work?

Fck knows!

see quote first and also the chart in the post ............... see posts #3273 & #3274

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2M

Slam Dunk!!!! on the greatest FEAR/TERROR gauge of ALL. I explained several posts back that even Phds in Finance
told me that Vix does not work, its too screwy and bla bla bla. My response to them which flew over their heads .......... "its got to be that way for it deals directly with the REACTIVE = UNCONSCIOUS MIND OF THE HERD.

This means the MIND will not give up her secrets and spread her legs easily. No Sir, she won't do that. She will make it too difficult to penetrate. Warriors will give up in disgust and leave the battlefield and cuss swear word at her. You see, for the warriors to win, SHE must die!!!!!!!!!!! Does any one of the retard Phds believe that SHE will make it easy to kill her and that her survival is not foremost in her mind?

Circular motion with the right hand.

So what is the formula? There is none. But there is one that always works with Women and the Physical Universe.

P E R S I S T E N C E

A woman and/or Physical Universe has no defense against such an onslaught that never ceases in intensity - sooner than later the legs open and the cave is yours.

Same with the Vix. This baby is all mine now. Don't believe that anybody else in guru land has this - some individual, obscure trader like Big Joe in a farmland somewhere far away from the stupid shit will/could know this too - we will meet someday. Its in the cards. FATE & SERENDIPITY are Big Joe's middle names.

Lord have mercy!!!! Look at my boy, RSI nicely did his job of indicating. Good boy, champ. (y)

Look at the 109% level that caused the bounce. Its in the first chart too in the quote. What is 109%? Why of course its the closest significant extension Fibo to 100%,

1591899062642.png

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):):):):)

Gale force winds? =

The Dow is now on pace for its biggest one-day loss since March, dropping 1,500 points
Its biggest one-day loss in 3 months wow big deal its not even Half of its biggest loss this year or even all time!

fibo_trader said:
Hey guys, I am not sure but keep an eye on Vix daily, it could be signalling a breakout. See previous post. RSI bounced off TL. Can Vix defeat the 200-day ema and gt above and also defeat the trendline?

Could be! We are on Fibo 109% as slingshot.

Will it work?

Fck knows!

see quote first and also the chart in the post ............... see posts #3273 & #3274

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2M

Slam Dunk!!!! on the greatest FEAR/TERROR gauge of ALL. I explained several posts back that even Phds in Finance
told me that Vix does not work, its too screwy and bla bla bla. My response to them which flew over their heads .......... "its got to be that way for it deals directly with the REACTIVE = UNCONSCIOUS MIND OF THE HERD.

So you make a wild ass guess and say "I'm not sure" and "fck knows if it will work" - YOUR WORDS.
Then when it randomly happens your way its "slam dunk".
Try reading your own posts you'll see what an idiot you're making of yourself.

new corona wave might be on its way

:)

Slam Dunk!!!!! :) :) I got my signal from Price, but these cats below have to wait for the number of cases to blast thru' the roof

Concerns about a second wave of coronavirus cases have risen as U.S. states push deeper into reopening. Texas has reported three consecutive days of record-breaking Covid-19 hospitalizations. Nine California counties are reporting a spike in new coronavirus cases or hospitalizations of confirmed cases, AP reported Wednesday. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2N

Post #s 3353 & 3268 Corona calls

If you ever said "You know what I got this call wrong" then people might appreciate the one's you get right, but you just keep re-posting the one or two wins you get over and over again hoping people will forget the 20 bad one's you made.

Now dig this ............................ :):):):) Fibo called this too!!!!!!!!!!

See post # 3226 here on page 216 in this thread right above

Called way in advance, just one day before the bottom of the crash
We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Any of T2W detectives disagreee with this call, come to Fibo in real life and I will spank you like your Pappy should have a long time ago! Bloody disgraceful sons of b*tches! Still have not understood that an Empire of such magnificence as the British Empire of the past does NOT just verschwinden by fluke - it takes active participation and a DEATH -Wish to bring it to its knees. Such death-wish is clearly demonstrated by the incompetence at T2W.

Starggering!!!!!!

Appropriate song for the British Empire ........... see lyrics, so appropriate, staggeringly appropriate

Slam Dunk!!!!!!!! :) :)

The rally that blew everybody's mind and exceeded any wet dream and even exceeded the expectations of Fibo was described well in advance by Fibo to a T. See quote

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2NO

post #3356 the rally after the crash .............. belongs in the book

Slam Dunk!!!!!!!! :) :)

The rally that blew everybody's mind and exceeded any wet dream and even exceeded the expectations of Fibo was described well in advance by Fibo to a T. See quote
Yes, yes, yes you got 'a' call right, and you post it and re post it and re post it ad naseam. No one else in the history of the universe except @fibo_trader would do this.

I guarantee @fibo_trader will keep reposting his one or two correct calls of direction (because lets face it his timing stinks) and not post ANY new information for the next 5 days!
Just the same old shit re cycled every hour of every day.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2P

see inside quote below

London FTSE 100 and Fibo's called way in advance Target Box

Slam dunk!!!!!!

Note that NO expert in the world is expecting a rally, they are all expecting more death and carnage with no let up.

LONDON FTSE 100 when/if Rally, then targets after completing an alleged 5-wave move down. There should be a 3-wave upmove = rally. The rally will go into the target box. It will end around the 38.2% retracement level marked with 3 yellow diamonds. Sure it can go higher into the box. But my expectation is as shown.

Wave B also has the option to turn into a complex wave itself instead of merely being a zigzag. It could be a triangle which will spread out the time it takes to complete the entire rally. This might be a good thing because the rally should bring some peace and quiet from the corona virus hocus-pocus, asinine, hovine, bovine, typical HERD of cattle response to it. Chinks might be laffing their asses off at how America was sent scurrying indoors into a lockdown.

Chart for rally expectations is shown below on weekly to give a view of the entire wavecount starting from the FIBO-called 2018 Top.

That FIBO, an American called the TOP, might have serious consequences for FIBO hissself. 7th banning? I'm always ready for punishment anyway, my bum is black and blue from all the whippings I've received in this lifetime already in Boarding School. I'm used to it. Trouble just follows a Man of my intemperate disposition. :)

View attachment 276498

Status
Not open for further replies.