Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbies, its so easy, just do this and save yourself heartache and agony following the wrong fold. Following is a very costly crucifix and can consume gobs of time and effort. GET a head start out the starting gate by doing a process of elimination and reducing the worthwhile field right off the bat

All of T2W is in the Dumb Money crowd. Proof? Easy as cheesecake to prove. DO THIS ........................ pick at past top or bottom date, then go to the T2W search engine and fill in the date parameters for 4 months before and 4 months after the said TOP/Bottom ................ then observe how evident and clear it is that they didn't have a clue - NONE = not a single one of them had a clue at ANY market Top/Bottom

Since emotion and pain are very time sensitive due to the short memory of members of the HERD, just take the current catastrophic drop from Feb 12, 2020 and go there and review the posts starting from 2 months prior to Feb 12. THEY WERE ALL UNANIMOUSLY LOST WITH THEIR THUMB UP THEIR ASS ................ LONG & LONG in their trades with no entries while the market was crashing crashing ............... TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE

Then do this .................. take March 23 rd low and go back before and after and notice they were just as clueless about the turn comng up on March 23rd/

WHO CAUGHT THE MARCH 23d REVERSAL INTO THE GREATEST RALLY EVER?

FIBO

see evidence next post

update: Smart Money has not participated in the rally off the march lows, not one bit. They have shied away for the most part. Fuel has been exclusively the Dumb Money gang = Little Fellas worldwide like T2W (T2W is solidly in the dumb Money camp)

This dumb money made an average 34% profit in the last 3 months.

Whereas you (ultra dumb money) LOST $45,000 in your last posted trade.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You're a fuckwit!

Rally Rally Rally!

What kind of fool is predicting a Bear market! We are at the START of a New BULL market!

S&P Positive six months later 100% of the time!

RallyRallyRally.png

Welcome to the United Kingdom: GREATEST CALL of all time EVER gets not a single LIKE

T2W detectivs = Fibo haters, call in Sherlock Holmes and James Bond and try to take this call apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the call holds true till today as one can clearly see that Corona virus has ebbed and we have the world open today, including New Yourk and Los Angeles. In Manhattan Beach I am happy to tell you that they are dining in sybaritic pleasure without any masks whatsoever and enjoying like ther is no tomorrow.

Wave 1 and Wave 2( recovery wave) are therefore complete. That ocmes next is an entirely different story. It could be corona or it could be something else.

But Fibo's call was the call of 75 million years

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 19, 2020 ............... post #628 here

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Saddle up, boys

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth

Saddle up, boys

Any contestants? Come to Fibo and b**w me now, I sure deserve some good lovin!

Not a single Brit can do what I do.

Any contestants? Come to Fibo and b**w me now, I sure deserve some good lovin!

Not a single Brit can do what I do.
Is China still going to break up into 10 separate countries - or were you high when you wrote that one?

Fibo trader doesnt need to put people on ignore as he's says he's an Alpha.
Quote "Try it with me - as your first memeber to block forever. That is why even at ET I never needed the Ignore button. Problem with Ignore is that you are then an ostrich but your bum sticking out and the attempted to be ignored person and come and stick a didlo in your bum. Ouch!. so you want a full frontal confront like a MAN - kinda difficult here and far=-fetched."

But Fibo is actually a Beta male and when confronted by a real Alpha this is his response.

fibo_trader said:
YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now
God how I love it so when a Beta male like Fibo shows his true colours. Even if they are the colours of the Ostrich feathers on his Bum!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

For c**ter-violent: take it apart, bi*tch, roll it, examine it, put your finger in its bum, smell its mellifluousness, tell me what flaws you find, c**t?
:)

tomorton: you said, "Fibo is driving a double-decker bus thru' T2W and does not give a fck!!! You're damn straight! Come talk to me about Saddam Hussein and Hitler, clown!!! :)

other b*tches here: get to it, take it apart! Then take it up with sharky regarding the Date and Time stamp of the dump, T2W!!!!!!!! The ONLY sacred thing anymore at a FORUM, given the fake names and fake identities and bs, is the DATE/TIME STAMP of a psost/trade. Its even better than trading documents as such can be altered, fudged and photoshopped. But as you already know, nobody will go up against me in London with real trading records

Game is now: 10k dollars are to be paid by all losers to Fibo f***s in trading earnings for the decade. Anybody who beats Fibo gets 10k award on the spot at the first local bank

Saddle up, boys

LIARS ................. open challenge by Fibo .................. meetup in LONDON ............. all 30 c***s must be present with their records and have enough to pay the bet if lost ................. sharky presiding and Trader333 as witness

I'll pay for the entertainment, there will be loads of p***y and homos can be brought in for the BETA MALES - but for the heterosexuals, you will knock down at least 8 pieces of ass over a 48 hour period - a veritable ball. All on me, you pay nothing.... :):):):):)

Bottomline: counter-violent has now declared that he is not only fully on board the train like FOMOs always are at every point in History, the certainty in counter-violent tells clearly his position = solidly in with and championing the Herd aka Little Fellas aka always on the wrong side at major turns

If this turns out to be the trap of traps, then single-handedly counter-violent has cofirmed everything that Fibo has said about the HERDING characteristics of T2W = devoid of individual thought and no different from the sheep who charge when their flock charges.

Like I said, History proves this time and again.

Let's see if History does it again?

:) :) :) :)

Reminder about counter-violent and other Dumb Money members. As I said they are always wrong, always, always, always. But hey, can they be right this time? They could but then they will take it in the ass again when th maretk reverses if it does make a new high becaue they will be so solidly entrenched into the forever uptrend that they will freeze and get buggered when the crash comes

First drop could be 3k points in the Dow and wipe out years of gains in seconds. that's how big wave 3 is

Just remember its all about RISK. Like Bruce Kovner said along with others, "it should be as easy as seeing money in a corner and simply walking up and picking it off the floor" Anything else and there is increasing risk. Male Lions do not get into fights with otyher males due to the horrendous cost of injury to self. All Lions. All Alphas. All males recognize that blows can be crippling and try their darndest to reduce risk but if it comes to a fight its to the death.

BEAR licking his chops as Wave 2 rally from the March 23rd lows appears to have done its job - in spades = IMO, a terrific job of convincing the sheep that all is OK and that good times are back again, so everyone should climb on board the gravy train and party like they survived the greatest crash in History and can tell their grandchildren about it.

Examples of what BEAR's Wave 2 job loves to see when it is graded by BEAR:

CNBC: may sees biggest jobs increase EVER

CNBC:
The recovery from the corona virus sure as heck looks V-shaped

Trump: says states that have reopened are doing ‘tremendous business,’ even as coronavirus cases rise in some areas

CNBC: Blowout jobs report justifies stock surge, bond market sell off

CNBC: Dow rallies 1,000 points for the first time since early April amid historic jobs surge

MarketWatch: Opinion: Even the worst-case scenario for U.S. stocks doesn’t look bad

Marketwatch: U.S. regains 2.5 million jobs in May, unemployment falls to 13.3% as economy starts to recover from coronavirus

Corona News: States reopen after coronavirus lockdowns: Florida joins list of states putting bars back in business

etc., etc., etc., etc., ...................

WAVE 2 has done its job in convincing everybody that the danger has passed and its time to get back in FULLY. ALL ABOARD!!!

The job of Wave 2 is now considered complete by Fibo!!!!!

Prepare for the onset of the 3rd Wave known as WAVE 3 down any time soon

As usual Fibo stands alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 281252

MY definitive stance unaltered, unwavering, solid as a rock. The CALL of the thread and stance has not changed one bit. Fibo is by definition a lone ranger so its no big deal to not get overly influenced by the millions of deadbeats frothing at the new rally heights..

If nobody has noticed, the rally has gone P A R A B O L I C

What do we know from commonsense about PARABOLIC RALLIES?

Yeah. They could say, "its a new era" ............. then they all get f***ed. Tehr eis nothing new, its all the ame sh*t gong on for eons

Keep pwoeder dry, do not be greed, your staying alive to fight anotgher day is supremely more i mportant thatn the whims of greed and crowd following.

Go to the beach, pick up some p***y and have fun and forget about this stupid sh*t in the marekts, it already way out of whack.

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)

GALE FORCE WINDS OF AN ELECTRONIC SIGNIFICANCE WILL ACCOMPANY THIS WAVE 3 DOWN

The QUIET BEFORE THE STORM

NOTICE HOW NICE IT IS NOW ............... evrything back to NORMAL .............. WAVE 2 rally has dne its job.

The m*therf****er known as EAV 3 is next.

God will show mercy. HE will not! High DEBT will be beheaded on the spot!

Hide & watch!

Keep 20k in cash at all times outside the banks and at home where you do NOT need permission for access.

Expect all your freinds to break their word to you and have only 1 or at themost 2 left at the end of the BEAR.

This is a lesson for counter-violent who talks incessantly of the lack of Fibo's mates. Mats are not worth a shit when the first tsunami comes in. Then you see who is the real MATE. that's the one you load up o and flow poer to. The others you burn at the cross.

GALE FORCE WINDS OF AN ELECTRONIC SIGNIFICANCE WILL ACCOMPANY THIS WAVE 3 DOWN
The QUIET BEFORE THE STORM
NOTICE HOW NICE IT IS NOW ............... evrything back to NORMAL .............. WAVE 2 rally has dne its job.

The m*therf****er known as EAV 3 is next.

God will show mercy. HE will not! High DEBT will be beheaded on the spot!
Hide & watch!
Keep 20k in cash at all times outside the banks and at home where you do NOT need permission for access.
Expect all your freinds to break their word to you and have only 1 or at themost 2 left at the end of the BEAR.
This is a lesson for counter-violent who talks incessantly of the lack of Fibo's mates. Mats are not worth a shit when the first tsunami comes in. Then you see who is the real MATE. that's the one you load up o and flow poer to. The others you burn at the cross.
The rantings of a lunatic.
Watch out according to fibo_trader a Korean solar powered plane is going to destroy the world economy.

Korea’s First Solar Unmanned Aerial Vehicle EAV-3 Launched!

Saddle up, boys
Your TOP CALL on Corona virus was LATE!
I called it BEFORE YOU!
You just copied MY IDEA!
MARCH 16th !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about starting a new thread, working title

"Bear Bull Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 2020"

PS Dont tell @fibo_trader
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.