Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

There have been documented increase in unhappiness amongst citizens whose countries left the Soviet bloc / communist regimes bloc but whether these were permanent remains to be seen.

No doubt the victims of Stalin, the gulags, the Stasi, the KGB, Soviet pogroms, the Khmer Rouge, Che Guevara, the Castro dynasty, Vietnam, North Korea, Bulgaria, the East German NKVD, Mao, Romania, the Ethiopean Red Terror and all the rest were not surveyed.

That may be because people do not like change and period of transition or adjustment often entails uncertainty and risk.

Grass is always greener on the other side as they say.

It would be great if all the labour party supporters could just emigrate and go and live in Russia or China saving us all from their utopian values.

Looks like Trump is opening up the US at a fast rate of knots. Meanwhile the UK (and the EU) is about to become the impoverished man of the world.

We are going to be depending on the US as much now as we did in WW2, except this time the carnage has been inflicted by China, the WHO and our own Govt.

And all for seasonal Flu :confused:

Looks like Trump is opening up the US at a fast rate of knots. Meanwhile the UK (and the EU) is about to become the impoverished man of the world.

We are going to be depending on the US as much now as we did in WW2, except this time the carnage has been inflicted by China, the WHO and our own Govt.

And all for seasonal Flu :confused:

That's what happens when people listen to "experts"

One item of good news from all of this is that old age deaths have plummeted, as this scientific chart shows.
oldage.jpg

I'm going back to school, because it appears the definition of these two words has changed since I learnt English, will I need a private tutor to sort this one out?

If I have cancer with 6 months to live but a car knocks me down whilst I'm crossing the road and kills me, which would be a more accurate assessment on my death certificate.

1. Killed in a road traffic accident.

2. Died from cancer.

I think to be fair, we should look at how previous years influenza deaths are recorded and stick to the same conventions and rules otherwise our stats and any conclusions we draw will be buggered and furthermore lead to even more buggery.

If I have cancer with 6 months to live but a car knocks me down whilst I'm crossing the road and kills me, which would be a more accurate assessment on my death certificate.

2. Died from cancer.

I think to be fair, we should look at how previous years influenza deaths are recorded and stick to the same conventions and rules otherwise our stats and any conclusions we draw will be buggered and furthermore lead to even more buggery.

Someone else told me this exact same story this morning - it must be doing the rounds?

My response was a simple question, did the car assist the cancer in killing the person?

All I got was tumbleweed.

Absolutely we need to examine the stats in great detail, to be able to draw conclusions, none of that is available at the moment.

I'm going back to school, because it appears the definition of these two words has changed since I learnt English, will I need a private tutor to sort this one out?

Im glad im not the only one that noticed that. When I force myself to sit through an episode of BBC and they role off (complete with pics and brief history) the NHS staff whove died 'with' CV-19, theres a little voice from inside that shouts 'FUCK YOU!' :giggle:

2. Died from cancer.

Slightly differently worded question (and a more realistic scenario) if someone with terminal cancer goes into hospital as a result of the cancer worsening, then contracts Covid, then dies, what will that death be recorded as?

1. Terminal cancer
2. Covid19

Im glad im not the only one that noticed that. When I force myself to sit through an episode of BBC and they role off (complete with pics and brief history) the NHS staff whove died 'with' CV-19, theres a little voice from inside that shouts 'FUCK YOU!' :giggle:

I don't see 26000 NHS dying of/with Covid19, do you?

Someone else told me this exact same story this morning - it must be doing the rounds?

My response was a simple question, did the car assist the cancer in killing the person?

All I got was tumbleweed.

Haven't heard it anywhere else no but I guess great minds think alike. :unsure:

To answer your question: if I were to have survived the accident and instead of living 6 months only lived a further 3 months, then personally speaking I could accept the car impact will have assisted in my death.

However, if I die within couple of days of the accident due to injury sustained in the crash then clearly the car must assume all responsibility in the cause of my death.

Slightly differently worded question (and a more realistic scenario) if someone with terminal cancer goes into hospital as a result of the cancer worsening, then contracts Covid, then dies, what will that death be recorded as?

1. Terminal cancer
2. Covid19

That'll be 1 imo.
You can say Covid was a passenger on that journey.

Well, if the brain tumor had caused the seizure that struck just as you crossed the road, you would have to consider citing 'epilepsy' as the cause.

This is merely nonsensical playing with semantics.

Only a proper autopsy can determine the contributory causes to a death.

And obfuscating the cause by citing 'covid' merely because the deceased had tested positive for it's presence is at best deceitful and at worst blatantly fraudulent.

😷

Ok guys, you got me beat.

The whole thing is a gigantic hoax, it’s just a fluey runny nose, no-one is dying from it ‘cos they would have died anyway (won’t we all), the figures are fiddled, hospitals are half empty, MSM is telling nothing but lies, no-one in officialdom has any integrity whatsoever, 99% of the assembled might of scientific and medical brains have been fooled, politicians around the world have joined together and nuked their economies, scared their citizens to death and joined a conspiracy to further some secret agenda. Yeah, right.