Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

nothing more than those who subscribe to “BBC creates the news, creatively, I'll show you a video that highlights this perfectly in the UK politics thread. Anything coming from MSM and especially the BBC MUST be viewed with the utmost suspicion, it's a well known phenomina.”

You mean people that question the official narrative?

I have asked and it's not been made available!

NHS workers do what they are told nothing more (unless they are left wing activists, trump haters and anti-Tory of course). If they are told to record deaths then they will, if they are told not to, then they will...not.

If govt wish to manipulate stats to suit the circumstances they will, or they will instruct others to record figures in a way that ends up with stats recorded in the way that they wish to present them. They have armies of drones doing this work for them, eg civil servants :LOL: :LOL:

there’s your heroic whistleblowers, of course, who would have swung into action with a vengeance. You seem to have a very poor opinion of people‘s integrity.

those who over-egg the cynicism

My cynicism is based on early Greek and Roman philosophies rather than the more modern interpretation which it looks like the one you are alluding to.

However I would not really consider myself a cynic, but given the overwhelming evidence of MSM manipulation in a wide variety of subject topics it must appear to be cynicism when it is really a dogged determination to eek out the truth (or as close to the truth as can be gained from one's armchair).

I respect your perspective and have no problem with it, now you have explained the meaning behind the words (y)

After reading this nightmare story, I had real disbelief it was a school syllabus book. Well written but absolutely horrifying.

Yes, the first death barely gets a mention ....

The boys carelessly started a fire that quickly ravaged out of control ....

In the west, and unheeded, the sun lay only an inch or two above the sea. Their faces were lit redly from beneath. Piggy fell against a rock and clutched it with both hands.
'That little 'un had a mark on his-face-where is-he now? I tell you I don't see him.'
The boys looked at each other, fearfully, unbelieving.
'-where is he now?'
Ralph muttered the reply as if in shame.
'Perhaps he went to the, the-'
Beneath them, on the unfriendly side of the mountain, the drum-roll continued.

🌴

there’s your heroic whistleblowers, of course, who would have swung into action with a vengeance. You seem to have a very poor opinion of people‘s integrity.

And as we all know, despite legislation, there is little protection for genuine whistleblowers that wish to maintain their income and keep their lives intact.

Instead we are left with political ping-pong played out through activists and the left wing biased MSM, and there is plenty of that ongoing.

And as we all know, despite legislation, there is little protection for genuine whistleblowers that wish to maintain their income and keep their lives intact.

Instead we are left with political ping-pong played out through activists and the left wing biased MSM, and there is plenty of that ongoing.

And for anyone wishing to blow the whistle, who may be reading this particular thread, there are ways to stay anonymous, thereby preserving one's income and life.

This is not an endorsement of the Guardian, but they do explain the process and technologies quite well.

Last edited:
China admits culpability.

MSM including the ffffffing BBC report whatever suits their agenda's.

It's what doesn't get reported that bothers the right of thinking. There is no balanced reporting anywhere in the mainstream, which is why One has to search far and wide to get the other side.

Why can Jon and Tom not get this!!!!!!

If they need proof, then just look at the coverage of Brexit !
Biased beyond belief.

MSM including the ffffffing BBC report whatever suits their agenda's.

It's what doesn't get reported that bothers the right of thinking. There is no balanced reporting anywhere in the mainstream, which is why One has to search far and wide to get the other side.

Why can Jon and Tom not get this!!!!!!

If they need proof, then just look at the coverage of Brexit !
Biased beyond belief.

The BBC is hideously left-liberally biased. People used to say their programming and news coverage was heavily London-biased because their staff (and the competing media) were all London-based but that was just taking a lazy and simplistically geographical view. In fact, the BBC has always been sociologically a Home Counties media channel, not just geographically.

I would end the licence fee tomorrow and restrict the BBC to a tax-funded government news information role. Not journalism at all, just government PR. Journalism and media are private sector roles: the BBC should be restricted to government public information reports and films. There should certainly be no place for a government to be organising the funding of mass entertainment.

As for the other mainstream media, I always say their job is to attract, not inform - attract viewers, clicks, gossip, interest - but not to inform anyone about any true issues. Its hard to see this is not also the role of non-mainstream media. Apart from the ones who are nutcases / ideologues like David Icke or RT.

Bit daft to start including community/care home deaths so suddenly. Makes it difficult to follow the progress particularly since the community/care home deaths are lagging. Maybe sowing confusion is the idea to keep us fearful of breaking lockdown.

Ahhhhh, long sigh..
If only the BBC would stick to what it does best,
- churn out nostalgic period dramas set in times long past and viewed through the rosy mists of wistful time.
Interspersed of course with visitations to faraway places full of suitably cuddly animals.
All very home counties and jolly good.

Nahhh.
Scrap the licence fee and let a much slimmed down BBC be what it effectively is.
A tax funded official propaganda service broadcasting according to the States sociological agenda.

Now, where were we... ah, yes, Coronavirus reporting an all that -

😷

Bit daft to start including community/care home deaths so suddenly. Makes it difficult to follow the progress particularly since the community/care home deaths are lagging.

It does rather obfuscate the picture, does it not? But as you say, perhaps that's the intention.

😷

This fruitloop is Dr. Rashid Buttar. He wants to convince us that the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax to conceal the roll-out of 5G and that 5G predisposes human bodily cells towards cancer, plus damage to the blood etc. systems.

He is a proven unethical and officially reprimanded physician - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar.

Londonrealtv don't disclose much about their objectives, agenda or funding but they like to have David Icke on. I thought everyone knew by now he's a complete nutcase.

This fruitloop is Dr. Rashid Buttar. He wants to convince us that the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax to conceal the roll-out of 5G and that 5G predisposes human bodily cells towards cancer, plus damage to the blood etc. systems.

He is a proven unethical and officially reprimanded physician - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar.

Londonrealtv don't disclose much about their objectives, agenda or funding but they like to have David Icke on. I thought everyone knew by now he's a complete nutcase.
London Real is more Russian than the TV channel RT (Russia Today) or the Evening standard.

The owner of London Live is the Russian oligarch[2] Evgeny Lebedev who is also the chairman and owner of both Evening Standard Ltd, publisher of the Evening Standard newspaper, which he bought in January 2009 and of Independent Print Ltd, publisher of The Independent and Independent on Sunday, which he bought in March 2010.

The Russians are brilliant strategists, they have infiltrated the British media and are making the English pay for Russian propaganda. Thats what 20 years of a KGB officer as a president does for your country. When he dies they're screwed.

London Real is more Russian than the TV channel RT (Russia Today) or the Evening standard.

The owner of London Live is the Russian oligarch[2] Evgeny Lebedev who is also the chairman and owner of both Evening Standard Ltd, publisher of the Evening Standard newspaper, which he bought in January 2009 and of Independent Print Ltd, publisher of The Independent and Independent on Sunday, which he bought in March 2010.

The Russians are brilliant strategists, they have infiltrated the British media and are making the English pay for Russian propaganda. Thats what 20 years of a KGB officer as a president does for your country. When he dies they're screwed.

I wish I could remember the details but I recall reading that the Russians started a stealthy anti-democracy right after JF Kennedy was killed, the KGB funding the publication of the first book on the JFK assassination conspiracy theories. Since then hardly any American trusts their own government so it seems to have worked pretty well.

I wonder if the Communist bloc citizens are on the whole happier than a so-called free world. A big responsibility for this must be the news broadcasting. The Free World services pride themselves on reporting all the gruesome details of wars, murders and disasters as they happen. The starving children etc. get prime space. This constant drip, drip, drip of bad news I feel depresses people. They stir up hatreds and revolts that cause death and destruction. The coronavirus is the perfect tool to sow distrust and fear, It is so widely and often discussed on the media that I switch off the news immediately. Why would I want my feelings so darkened I would like to jump off a cliff ?
Perhaps only have the bad news after the 9 pm watershed time. Apparently a lot of the news is dished up by foreign controlled powers with their agenda.
Terrorists and mass shootings etc. are rewarded by the oxygen of news coverage.

I wonder if the Communist bloc citizens are on the whole happier than a so-called free world. A big responsibility for this must be the news broadcasting. The Free World services pride themselves on reporting all the gruesome details of wars, murders and disasters as they happen. The starving children etc. get prime space. This constant drip, drip, drip of bad news I feel depresses people. They stir up hatreds and revolts that cause death and destruction. The coronavirus is the perfect tool to sow distrust and fear, It is so widely and often discussed on the media that I switch off the news immediately. Why would I want my feelings so darkened I would like to jump off a cliff ?
Perhaps only have the bad news after the 9 pm watershed time. Apparently a lot of the news is dished up by foreign controlled powers with their agenda.
They have tried 'Good news' only programs but it doesnt work. People want to see misery and destruction, if they see someone worse off than themselves they feel better. When people are feeling sh1tty about their lives others will say 'cheer up worse things happen at sea', its supposed to make you feel better that someone else is worse off.

I wonder if the Communist bloc citizens are on the whole happier than a so-called free world.
Probably. Out of sight being out of mind and all that.
It's the classic blue pill / red pill question.
Would you rather know the truth or live in blissful ignorance ?
And there really isn't a single answer to that, that works for everybody.

The strangest thing about it is that very often, those who know the truth, for many varied and contrasting reasons, come to the conclusion that others are best protected from it.

Go figure that one out !

😷

There have been documented increase in unhappiness amongst citizens whose countries left the Soviet bloc / communist regimes bloc but whether these were permanent remains to be seen.

No doubt the victims of Stalin, the gulags, the Stasi, the KGB, Soviet pogroms, the Khmer Rouge, Che Guevara, the Castro dynasty, Vietnam, North Korea, Bulgaria, the East German NKVD, Mao, Romania, the Ethiopean Red Terror and all the rest were not surveyed.