Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Bill Gates is the last person we should be listening to, conflict of interest is off the scale.

Beg to differ SC.

Bill Gates donates billions to charity, is married to the same lady and doesn't have the biggest yacht syndrome.

Just a regular person with his heart in the right place imo.

Of course, he may make money and then choose to use it as he wishes.

That talk was given in 2015. He is a visionary and one may say well ahead of his time and pretty much has been throughout his life.

You may be becoming paranoid questioning all peeps interest with suspicion. I think his a good man and means well. :unsure:

100% disagree, just because something may be physically safe from it's functional capabilities, does not make it physically safe from it's non-functional capabilities.

Hmmm...maybe one of us misunderstood. You seem to agree they are two different questions yet you say you 100% disagree...not sure I get your point...

You could be 100% correct, but where is the independent study and debate telling us so?

Independant study on what... Non-ionizing radiation or the entire known electromagnetic spectrum?

Ideally we need two expert panels of people to debate many, many things. MSM have proved themselves to be the worst at representing all views.

We need independent media to present the opposing panels of experts. In fact we have this already, we just don't have it represented fairly whilst the globe is run by single-minded people.
It is not MSM’s job to represent all views. It is fair enough that if the vast majority of the world’s experts are of one mind then MSM focus on that view.

It is not MSM’s job to represent all views. It is fair enough that if the vast majority of the world’s experts are of one mind then MSM focus on that view.

This is complete Kool-aid nonsense. The MSM does the bidding for those with an agenda. The job of the MSM is to make the public believe what those who benefit want them to believe.

Anyway folks . . .
I think the last few pages of the thread answers the question about the need for a bespoke 5G thread. If I was still on the staff - I'd create one and move the relevant posts to it. @Trader333 or @Sharky - if you're following this - what do you think?

Anyway folks . . .
I think the last few pages of the thread answers the question about the need for a bespoke 5G thread. If I was still on the staff - I'd create one and move the relevant posts to it. @Trader333 or @Sharky - if you're following this - what do you think?

Split this forum in two:

1) Those who believe EVERYTHING the MSM and Government tell them
2) Those who don't (This will be a very tiny thread)

I suspect you have never even investigated alternative media/news to see if you can even understand your opponents argument...I would even be willing to bet you think the current actions of Central Banks is because, and only because of Covid-19...right?

I bet you will NEVER watch this video entirely, from beginning to end

Hmmm...maybe one of us misunderstood. You seem to agree they are two different questions yet you say you 100% disagree...not sure I get your point...

You pose two questions:
1. The question about the safety of the technology? That is a question about the functionality of 5G, ie. to transmit data using a defined bandwidth at a certain power using equipment designed to allow this.

The answer to this is unknown to a great many people, has been controversial for decades and is never put forth by the proponents of the technology (or if it has, then where is it?).

Why do the proponents of new technologies never point out the risks, no matter how small, so that all the information is clear and understood and transparent thereby avoiding the speculation and disruption and ongoing controversy that we see?

Why not setup an independent research group where industry, science and users can come together to discuss to granular detail to the nth degree and reach a sensible conclusion that the vast majority can understand. This group could be the final arbiter of acceptance with ongoing monitoring of the technology to provide assurance to the public that what has been said is what is implemented?

2. The abuse of the technology, to me, this is as a result of it's functionality, eg. increasing power beyond the limits agreed, but in the main it's about its non functional use, ie. the technology is used by 3rd parties to reach into one's private life to an extent that has not been agreed.

Here again, we could have an independent research group to determine the limits and boundaries before acceptance into the community, followed by monitoring and reporting to provide assurance.

Independant study on what... Non-ionizing radiation or the entire known electromagnetic spectrum?

The problem is not one of whether the electromagentic spectrum is dangerous to humans (the problem here is that it's not it has not been communicated to the level of trust needed), the problem is of trust.

Most people have lost trust in govts, industry, the media, the establishment etc. Where once we took the word of police, doctors, the BBC, scientists, MPs mostly in good faith, nowadays all that trust has been destroyed, and for very good reason, we have been lied to for so long, by so many, that everything must be scrutinised and accounted for, otherwise we are in a situation of blind acceptance.

Those that have preached to us for decades have also gamed the system for their own use on the back of joe public's blind acceptance. This can no longer be the case, many, many people have woken to the point where acceptance is not the norm and scruntiny is (should be).

@Atilla calls it paranoia, I call it accountability.

Beg to differ SC.

Bill Gates donates billions to charity, is married to the same lady and doesn't have the biggest yacht syndrome.

Just a regular person with his heart in the right place imo.

Of course, he may make money and then choose to use it as he wishes.

That talk was given in 2015. He is a visionary and one may say well ahead of his time and pretty much has been throughout his life.

You may be becoming paranoid questioning all peeps interest with suspicion. I think his a good man and means well. :unsure:

Then let's dig into BG's motivations a little deeper and understand why he is viewed with suspicion, there is a debate with many arguments to be had, we should have it, maybe not here, but where else is one going to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff, if it is not presented on our telescreens.

Being a billionare philanthropist does not get you off the hook, neither does being modest. Remember Gates made his money mostly through riding on the backs of others as he saw opportunities to expand the Windows empire. Pro's and Con's to all of this. He is a clever entrepreneur, but that does not absolve you of being a potentially nefarious character (or the people that he leads). Gates should be closely scrutinised and watched.

Already we see reports of a new app to track close contact with others, to be linked with a vaccine, if that doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then what does?

I was wondering how long the MSM would start wheeling out all the 'experts' on something that apparently nobody has seen before...wasn't there some rule of thumb that you need to do something for 10,000 hours before you could call yourself an expert?

Practice good hand hygiene? No shit Sherlock! I was taught by my mother to practice good hand hygiene when I was a child. Where was that idiot 6 months ago, 12 months ago telling grown adults to practice good hand hygiene? I won’t be surprised if the Covid-19 'experts' start saying things like "We all need to start wiping our arse after doing a shit"...

We haven't developed a vaccine for AIDS and that’s been killing people for over 35 years...I'm curious, what will the covid-19 experts say when they are cold, hungry, thirsty...or will they demand that someone else continue to provide them with food, water, electricity while pontificating on what everyone else must do?

To add to all of this we have the 5G hysteria!! Idiocracy is only supposed to be a movie, but it's fast becoming a documentary!

Not in a post fact world.

Number of videos trumps number of facts- hence censorship

There's a pattern to everything, sort of TA of life.

Terrorist attacks.

Problem reaction solution

What a hoax looks like

T2W

But, maybe it's not all bad news.

Maybe the've overplayed their hand this time..

With due respect to all posters,

Could you please continue any further discussion of '5G' issues here- https://www.trade2win.com/threads/5g-and-all-that.237584/

As it is taking this thread increasingly off-topic.

I've no objection to occasional off-topic posts, but any extended discussions should be taken to their own threads,

Thank-You.

MasterOfCoin.

[Original Topic Starter]

😷

Agree 5G and smoking not the same.

Most people I hope will have noticed I was referring to the unknown underlying affects of new thingymijigs that may take decades to arise and man to become aware to their positive and negative consequences.

The same argument and approach can be made to use of plastic.

It is very difficult to understand the level of arrogance and ignorance of man kind.

As per use of tabacco or plastic, SC is right. Some impact analysis and thought should be given to usage, consequences and what if it all goes horribly wrong? Just simple questions on approach to ponder.

Heard Bill Gates on the news the other day. He apparently gave a talk back in 2015 and crux of it is that nations have defence spending budgets to prepare for the uncertain events. Apparently, no such body or preparations exist for pandemics. At a future date he said, he was sure there now would be after Covid-19.

He also talked about the science of being able to respond with tests and production of vaccines. Micro-biology may be the next revolution humans can put their minds to.

These things have been prepared for decades.

A 'new pearl harbour' being another example.

I think we're going to see a Bill Gates down trend in the near future.

It's long overdue

. . . I bet you will NEVER watch this video entirely, from beginning to end
Hi n_t,
To be fair to Jon, if - like me - he's read the description before hitting play - there's good reason to not even start watching it - let alone watching the whole thing: ". . . This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. . ."
:p

You pose two questions:
1. The question about the safety of the technology? That is a question about the functionality of 5G, ie. to transmit data using a defined bandwidth at a certain power using equipment designed to allow this.

The answer to this is unknown to a great many people, has been controversial for decades and is never put forth by the proponents of the technology (or if it has, then where is it?).

Why do the proponents of new technologies never point out the risks, no matter how small, so that all the information is clear and understood and transparent thereby avoiding the speculation and disruption and ongoing controversy that we see?

Why not setup an independent research group where industry, science and users can come together to discuss to granular detail to the nth degree and reach a sensible conclusion that the vast majority can understand. This group could be the final arbiter of acceptance with ongoing monitoring of the technology to provide assurance to the public that what has been said is what is implemented?

2. The abuse of the technology, to me, this is as a result of it's functionality, eg. increasing power beyond the limits agreed, but in the main it's about its non functional use, ie. the technology is used by 3rd parties to reach into one's private life to an extent that has not been agreed.

Here again, we could have an independent research group to determine the limits and boundaries before acceptance into the community, followed by monitoring and reporting to provide assurance.

The problem is not one of whether the electromagentic spectrum is dangerous to humans (the problem here is that it's not it has not been communicated to the level of trust needed), the problem is of trust.

Most people have lost trust in govts, industry, the media, the establishment etc. Where once we took the word of police, doctors, the BBC, scientists, MPs mostly in good faith, nowadays all that trust has been destroyed, and for very good reason, we have been lied to for so long, by so many, that everything must be scrutinised and accounted for, otherwise we are in a situation of blind acceptance.

Those that have preached to us for decades have also gamed the system for their own use on the back of joe public's blind acceptance. This can no longer be the case, many, many people have woken to the point where acceptance is not the norm and scruntiny is (should be).

@Atilla calls it paranoia, I call it accountability.

Agree

The problem is, how can you set up something, anything, that is independent that won't be captured and corrupted?
That is the fundamental problem we have dealing with anything.

'Citizen journalists' and whistleblowers have successfully managed to circumvent the mainstream stranglehold on the media. But the bigger problem is how you wrestle power from the bad players so the world is run on human needs, rather than for the benefit of a few vested interests?

Maybe we could start by breaking this false left/right paradigm and start selecting more independents. Changing the reality of globalism from top down control to what it pretends to be- international co-operation.

I suspect you have never even investigated alternative media/news to see if you can even understand your opponents argument...I would even be willing to bet you think the current actions of Central Banks is because, and only because of Covid-19...right?

I bet you will NEVER watch this video entirely, from beginning to end

1. Partly true. Give no credence conspiracy theory nonsense. Otherwise try to weigh up both sides.

2. Mainly true. There are other reasons but nuking economies because of covid is the driving force.

3. True.