Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Hi n_t,
To be fair to Jon, if - like me - he's read the description before hitting play - there's good reason to not even start watching it - let alone watching the whole thing: ". . . This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. . ."
:p

Sorry Tim, I'm not getting your point either, do you think it's a grammatical error or are you not familiar with the term 'woke'?

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/) as a political term of African-American origin refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice.[1] It is derived from the African-American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues.

1. Partly true. Give no credence conspiracy theory nonsense. Otherwise try to weigh up both sides.

2. Mainly true. There are other reasons but nuking economies because of covid is the driving force.

3. True.

In regard to 3: Would it be becuse you also have never heard of the term "Woke"?

Now that people know what 'woke' means, I suggest watching this video...it is worth watching, even if only the 1st 10 minutes.

Getting quite into these daily press conferences at the White House.
Today Trump goes off at MSM again on one of his favourite topics (fake news)
Vid starts about 45 min in.

Agree 5G and smoking not the same.

Most people I hope will have noticed I was referring to the unknown underlying affects of new thingymijigs that may take decades to arise and man to become aware to their positive and negative consequences.

The reason I said they were like chalk and cheese is because the effect of exposure to electromagnetic radiation is already well understood. If you hit your thumb with a hammer, you know immediately it hurts. If you hit your thumb hard enough, you can do long term or permanent damage. Do we really need further testing with hammers after that? Does it require hundreds of volunteers having their thumbs hit every day for 20 years to find out if there are long term effects of hitting your thumb with a hammer?

The re is a sudden rise of dictatorships on the excuse of the virus .......

Which is why I said I am not worried about Covid-19 but I am worried. Look at what Governments with the help of Central Banks is promising - you won't lose your job...you won't go bankrupt... they will take care of everything through the magic of the printing press...

Remember these prophetic words:
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have."

95% of the people reading this post will dismiss it as conspiritorial nonsense, and 80% of those people think the government taking over would be good because they think "Capitalism" failed for them.

Which is why I said I am not worried about Covid-19 but I am worried. Look at what Governments with the help of Central Banks is promising - you won't lose your job...you won't go bankrupt... they will take care of everything through the magic of the printing press...

Remember these prophetic words:
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have."

95% of the people reading this post will dismiss it as conspiritorial nonsense, and 80% of those people think the government taking over would be good because they think "Capitalism" failed for them.

This thread will turn out to be longer than the Brexit thread!

Covid19 the new terrorism. We must impose these new measures because of .....<insert favourite governmental excuse of the day>
That's my psychological take on this too, I wonder what that says about me and my childhood.

This is ALL the result of Central Planning...you were warned...time and time again...

In case you need a refresher...