Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

1586734573277.png

"It is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running," he said. "These facility closures will also have severe, perhaps disastrous, repercussions for many in the supply chain."

Yes, repercussions...something I'm sure the Government (and those who agree with it) doesn't understand when it arbitrarily decides which "Non-essential" businesses should close.

Would the war have been won if the Government decided the "thing" the girl makes was non-essential?

...anyway, just print money, no problem!

It will warrant its own thread concerning what the government should do if scientific evidence has emerged concerning proven serious harmful effects of 5G.

Have any studies been made and what are the results?

If not, why not? Surely, based on the principle of safety first, we should not introduce any new technology until a certain level of independent testing has been achieved proving no serious damage to human health? Is that not what happens with other new technologies, like pharmaceutical drugs, cars, food etc?

Should we also not consider the other harms, eg spying, tracking being two of the most likely that I can think of, what harms to society do these pose?

Studies on what exactly? Did you think that extensive studies needed to be done with LED lighting to see if it is as safe as
incandescent lighting? Did you know there are people who believe LED lights make you go blind?

If not, why not? Surely, based on the principle of safety first, we should not introduce any new technology until a certain level of independent testing has been achieved proving no serious damage to human health? Is that not what happens with other new technologies, like pharmaceutical drugs, cars, food etc?

Should we also not consider the other harms, eg spying, tracking being two of the most likely that I can think of, what harms to society do these pose?
Why are you asking random people on a trading forum about the medical effects of radio frequencies on human beings?

You could research the facts for yourself and make up your own mind, after all you have the same access to the internet that we do. Here's a start for you. This government article cites 3 studies.

I've extracted the links for you to make it easier, why dont you read them and come back and tell us what the studies reveal instead of asking us to read them and tell you what they reveal.

3. International Agency for Research on Cancer . Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part. 2: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields. Volume 102. International Agency for Research on Cancer; Lyon, France: 2013. pp. 1–460. [PMC free article] [PubMed] LINK 1 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]
4. Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) Opinion on: Potential health effects of exposure to electromagnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics. 2015;36:480–484. doi: 10.1002/bem.21930. [PubMed] [CrossRef] LINK 2 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]
5. SSM’s Scientific Council on Electromagnetic Fields . Recent Research on EMF and Health Risk: Eleventh report from SSM’S Scientific Council on Electromagnetic Fields. Swedish Radiation Safety Authority; Stockholm, Sweden: 2016. LINK 3 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]

Might be interesting to consider the history of tabacco and dangers of smoking.

For about 20 years is they were promoted as being healthy for you too.

What a busy little bee you've been John.

Keep up the good work

A video a day keeps the truth at bay

Love from Bill, youtube and all the rest of the 1%

I was wondering how long the MSM would start wheeling out all the 'experts' on something that apparently nobody has seen before...wasn't there some rule of thumb that you need to do something for 10,000 hours before you could call yourself an expert?

Practice good hand hygiene? No shit Sherlock! I was taught by my mother to practice good hand hygiene when I was a child. Where was that idiot 6 months ago, 12 months ago telling grown adults to practice good hand hygiene? I won’t be surprised if the Covid-19 'experts' start saying things like "We all need to start wiping our arse after doing a shit"...

We haven't developed a vaccine for AIDS and that’s been killing people for over 35 years...I'm curious, what will the covid-19 experts say when they are cold, hungry, thirsty...or will they demand that someone else continue to provide them with food, water, electricity while pontificating on what everyone else must do?

To add to all of this we have the 5G hysteria!! Idiocracy is only supposed to be a movie, but it's fast becoming a documentary!

Why are you asking random people on a trading forum about the medical effects of radio frequencies on human beings?

SC matey, Postie might be right...

Have you tested for Covid-19?

Should we be worried? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You could research the facts for yourself and make up your own mind, after all you have the same access to the internet that we do. Here's a start for you. This government article cites 3 studies.

I've extracted the links for you to make it easier, why dont you read them and come back and tell us what the studies reveal instead of asking us to read them and tell you what they reveal.

3. International Agency for Research on Cancer . Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part. 2: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields. Volume 102. International Agency for Research on Cancer; Lyon, France: 2013. pp. 1–460. [PMC free article] [PubMed] LINK 1 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]
4. Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) Opinion on: Potential health effects of exposure to electromagnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics. 2015;36:480–484. doi: 10.1002/bem.21930. [PubMed] [CrossRef] LINK 2 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]
5. SSM’s Scientific Council on Electromagnetic Fields . Recent Research on EMF and Health Risk: Eleventh report from SSM’S Scientific Council on Electromagnetic Fields. Swedish Radiation Safety Authority; Stockholm, Sweden: 2016. LINK 3 ------->>>> [Google Scholar]

I did say independent reports ;)

The first report cites a low risk.
The second report is unavailable.
The third report doesn't allow access unless the browser has full tracking enabled (so unavailable).

I'm asking random people on a forum, because they are the ones that started this debate, why would random people on a forum even start this debate in the first place?

Studies on what exactly? Did you think that extensive studies needed to be done with LED lighting to see if it is as safe as
incandescent lighting? Did you know there are people who believe LED lights make you go blind?

Why would you wish to compare a brand new technology of radio wave transmission as it's primary function with a known history of controversy, to a 50/60 year old technology with radio wave emissions as a non functional feature with no known contraversial history of health implications for humans (even after 50 years of usage) ?

Might be interesting to consider the history of tabacco and dangers of smoking.

For about 20 years is they were promoted as being healthy for you too.

Comparing smoking to 5G is like comparing chalk to cheese. If visible light is safe, then all visible light is safe. If non-ionizing radiation is safe below certain thresholds of power, then ALL non-ionizing radiation is safe at those thresholds...WTF is so hard to understand?

I was wondering how long the MSM would start wheeling out all the 'experts' on something that apparently nobody has seen before...wasn't there some rule of thumb that you need to do something for 10,000 hours before you could call yourself an expert?

Practice good hand hygiene? No shit Sherlock! I was taught by my mother to practice good hand hygiene when I was a child. Where was that idiot 6 months ago, 12 months ago telling grown adults to practice good hand hygiene? I won’t be surprised if the Covid-19 'experts' start saying things like "We all need to start wiping our arse after doing a shit"...

We haven't developed a vaccine for AIDS and that’s been killing people for over 35 years...I'm curious, what will the covid-19 experts say when they are cold, hungry, thirsty...or will they demand that someone else continue to provide them with food, water, electricity while pontificating on what everyone else must do?

To add to all of this we have the 5G hysteria!! Idiocracy is only supposed to be a movie, but it's fast becoming a documentary!

You see MSM linking 5G and Covid as a smokescreen, whatever the story behind the burning of masts recently, I'd bet those mast burners see Covid as an excuse to rid themselves of the masts as much as the telecoms companies see the lockdown as an excuse to roll out faster without consent.

The real reasons have been around before Covid and it will stay that way, plenty do not trust 5G for health and social reasons. The question is not how the roll out of 5G should continue at any cost, but how should the purported beneficiaries of 5G be educated into accepting the benefits of 5G based on independent studies to show that it is safe and will not be used for spying on the population.

Of course no official body is going to produce those independent reports because:

a) They don't exist in an independent form
b) There is an element of truth to the health claims that they don't want to investigate
c) There can be no assurances given that the technology won't be used for spying purposes.

Seems the two sides of the debate exist for very valid reasons to me. Those with closed minds appear to be intent on not debating the reasons for 5G and its implications.

Only full transparency around 5G will close the debate and that ain't happening.

Look at the controversy surrounding the fracking question in the UK, the constant campaigning and lack of transparency effectively closed that industry in the UK, the biggest people powered campaign in UK history looks set to move into 5G, court cases are underway.

Comparing smoking to 5G is like comparing chalk to cheese. If visible light is safe, then all visible light is safe. If non-ionizing radiation is safe below certain thresholds of power, then ALL non-ionizing radiation is safe at those thresholds...WTF is so hard to understand?

Agree 5G and smoking not the same.

Most people I hope will have noticed I was referring to the unknown underlying affects of new thingymijigs that may take decades to arise and man to become aware to their positive and negative consequences.

The same argument and approach can be made to use of plastic.

It is very difficult to understand the level of arrogance and ignorance of man kind.

As per use of tabacco or plastic, SC is right. Some impact analysis and thought should be given to usage, consequences and what if it all goes horribly wrong? Just simple questions on approach to ponder.

Heard Bill Gates on the news the other day. He apparently gave a talk back in 2015 and crux of it is that nations have defence spending budgets to prepare for the uncertain events. Apparently, no such body or preparations exist for pandemics. At a future date he said, he was sure there now would be after Covid-19.

He also talked about the science of being able to respond with tests and production of vaccines. Micro-biology may be the next revolution humans can put their minds to.

Agree 5G and smoking not the same.

Most people I hope will have noticed I was referring to the unknown underlying affects of new thingymijigs that may take decades to arise and man to become aware to their positive and negative consequences.

The same argument and approach can be made to use of plastic.

It is very difficult to understand the level of arrogance and ignorance of man kind.

As per use of tabacco or plastic, SC is right. Some impact analysis and thought should be given to usage, consequences and what if it all goes horribly wrong? Just simple questions on approach to ponder.

Heard Bill Gates on the news the other day. He apparently gave a talk back in 2015 and crux of it is that nations have defence spending budgets to prepare for the uncertain events. Apparently, no such body or preparations exist for pandemics. At a future date he said, he was sure there now would be after Covid-19.

He also talked about the science of being able to respond with tests and production of vaccines. Micro-biology may be the next revolution humans can put their minds to.

Bill Gates is the last person we should be listening to, conflict of interest is off the scale.

Seems the two sides of the debate exist for very valid reasons to me. Those with closed minds appear to be intent on not debating the reasons for 5G and its implications.

"How the technology will be used/abused" is a very different question to "is the technology safe."

Replace the term '5G' with "Non-ionizing radiation"...instead of searching "is 5G safe" try searching "is non-ionizing radiation safe"...that is ALL I am suggesting...

Ideally we need two expert panels of people to debate many, many things. MSM have proved themselves to be the worst at representing all views.

We need independent media to present the opposing panels of experts. In fact we have this already, we just don't have it represented fairly whilst the globe is run by single-minded people.

"How the technology will be used/abused" is a very different question to "is the technology safe."

100% disagree, just because something may be physically safe from it's functional capabilities, does not make it physically safe from it's non-functional capabilities.

Replace the term '5G' with "Non-ionizing radiation"...instead of searching "is 5G safe" try searching "is non-ionizing radiation safe"...that is ALL I am suggesting...

You could be 100% correct, but where is the independent study and debate telling us so?