Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Got mine yesterday. This is a novel coronovirus, ie, they know f.all about it other than it's short term effects, who knows what it means for the long term? Does it damage the lungs enough to shorten one's life if you survive it? They don't know. Where did it originate from? They don't know. How to control it? They don't know.

Many unknowns for a new virus that is presently out of control. The lockdown, in my mind, is as a result of the unknowns, what other choice have gubberments got?

Are we going to see patients turning up in hospital in 10 years time with a complication as a direct result of catching Covid-19 and surviving at the time?

Yes the Chinese were saying this to be the case as it was with the SARS there are some side effects which don't always go away.

It depends on age and damage done. So yes there is the possibility lungs will not be 100% efficient as before.

The WHO is discredited as an organisation, time to get rid.

And on that note.....

You better delete those links before Barjon see's them.
Might send him over the edge ! :ROFLMAO:

I reckon that's coz we are less touchy and cleaner then the dirty French and Spanish. ;)
....you mustn't forget the putrescent Portuguese, the itchy Italians, the Cruddy Krauts and now, the Yucky Yanks. Everyone gets a chance in this raffle. As we need facile explanations for the negative stats, we also need them for the positive ones.

Got my letter:

The Prime Minister

We know you think our reaction to COVID-19 is just a cover for the state of our economy, but for now, can you just play along? Also, I’m getting bored with you constantly posting about fiat money and returning to the gold standard because it isn’t going to happen, not for as long as I am boss anyway.

Boris.

P.S: Where do you think the price of gold is headed? Is now a good time to buy?...Cool Trading Journal!
(y)

Don't see any wars on the horizon!
Don't see a financial crisis either!

Maybe an incy wincy recession.

Given Govies printing money like it's going out of fashion, I'd be buying cash generative high divi paying shares. (y)

The answer is in the question. Mass burials.
1586361362985.png

Now I may be 2+2=5 here, but.........the Chinese at it again!?

I think the low life expectancy was because of the large numbers of child deaths and those from disease. Assuming you came out of the starting blocks stayed clear of disease you could still live into your 80s and more before you wore out.

Also, your earlier age deaths post was probably not much different from the death age spread in any fatal disease. Everyone is going to die, of course, the aim is to postpone it as long as possible :D
We’ve had this discussion before in a different thread/topic but I see this virus as another wake up call for governments world wide to end their pathetic bans on genetic engineering. Not only can we greatly increase the lifespan of humans but scientists should be able to build us an immune system capable of fighting off the germs of the future; of which there will be many.

What's your view on this which is around 10 mins long ?
I was trying to find that 5G video you posted on 23rd March but youtube have removed it, not just that video but all 5G death ray nonsense has been removed.

Here is a very clever man who I've been following for years, explaining in simple terms why your average tungsten light bulb emits more dangerous radiation than a 5G transmitter.
Its all about how much POWER your device emits rather than at what frequency.

Your TV dinner microwave emits around 1kW of energy at the same frequency of your mobile phone, router and laptop which emit milliWatts

1 KW = 1,000 watts
1mW = 0.001 watts

In other words a microwave oven is 1 million times more powerful than a mobile phone, is anyone going to stop using it now?

5G masts are limited to 30 kW but over a broad spectrum (not all 30kW is focused at one frequency).

In short what I and BigClive are saying is 'Don't panic'. It seems David Yicke has jumped on the 'Panic and fear sells lecture tickets' bandwagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video said nothing about 5G being a "death ray" as you put it. It was about times in world history where jumps in electrification of the planet have a correlation with a virus outbreak. It was based on actual evidence and included the Spanish Flu outbreak in 1918. I was only asking whether people thought the correlations had some relevance.

I do have a question though and that is do people think that physical manifestations appear without any electro-magnetic influence ? The answer doesn't really matter I am just curious to know.

Last edited:
The video said nothing about 5G being a "death ray" as you put it. It was about times in world history where jumps in electrification of the planet have a correlation with a virus outbreak. It was based on actual evidence and included the Spanish Flu outbreak in 1918. I was only asking whether people thought the correlations had some relevance.

I do have a question though and that is do people think that physical manifestations appear without any electro-magnetic influence ? The answer doesn't really matter I am just curious to know.
We are constantly bombarded with masses of electro magnetic radiation from the Sun, far more than we can produce on Earth. The very reason we exist as humans is due to random mutations in genetic material, this can be cause by any number of things but one of the biggest is the effects of the Sun. The Sun produces a whole spectrum of radiated energy and anything above visible light is harmful to us in even small doses and CAN mutate our DNA, the longer wavelengths below visible light are not harmful in the low power devices humans create.
Indeed human beings actually produce electromagnetic radiation in a frequency ABOVE microwaves, we call it body heat and are happy to share it in close proximity with loved ones on a cold winters night!

We are constantly bombarded with masses of electro magnetic radiation from the Sun, far more than we can produce on Earth. The very reason we exist as humans is due to random mutations in genetic material, this can be cause by any number of things but one of the biggest is the effects of the Sun. The Sun produces a whole spectrum of radiated energy and anything above visible light is harmful to us in even small doses and CAN mutate our DNA, the longer wavelengths below visible light are not harmful in the low power devices humans create.
Indeed human beings actually produce electromagnetic radiation in a frequency ABOVE microwaves, we call it body heat and are happy to share it in close proximity with loved ones on a cold winters night!

The problem I see with 5G is that there have been zero human trials on its effects, at what point did a piece of new technology like this become a mass experiment?

We have evolved over millions of years to cope with all sorts of natural radiation, some of it may even be harmful to us (eg cosmic rays, EMP from corona flares, deep space black hole type stuff etc etc), but we have only been detecting electromagnetic radiation since around sometime in the 17c. Hardly a blip in the grand scheme of things, we are clueless on so many things as we are only at the beginning of a human/technology epoch that began 70 years ago, there should be thousands of years of discovery ahead of us still.

Out of curiosity, does anyone microwave their meals with the microwave pressed against their ear? How far away from a 5G emitter do we need to be to be safe and how many mW at 5G frequencies are safe for being less than a cm from brain material?

Apparently someone spread the rumour in Russia that vodka kills the virus. Sales and drunkeness soared.

Apparently someone spread the rumour in Russia that vodka kills the virus. Sales and drunkeness soared.

It's true, it does- animal, vegetable or viral, drink fill and die.

Also strips paint, dissolves grease and fuels rocket engines.

😜