April '04 Forex

i have a feeling that stop may be hit. $ appears to be strengthening at the moment.

we shall see. i cant bear to watch sometimes!! :)

Goober : Thanks for the link. I think I'll stick to JT's original system - I've only been trading it live for a week, but so far it's doing ok.

I'm stopped out EUR at 1860 for +29.

Wanderer ; good trading ! I hope the Yen works out too for a clean sweep.

Regards,

possible long??

MACD divergance could be signalling a long soon??

just a thought..

Attachments

• macd long.jpg
    macd long.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 242
excellent work TW :) im impressed. now if only £/$ would sell off properly i may join you in having a good day!!

enjoy the beers.

FC

...hmm out for +59 EUR/USD on the long - watching to see how she deals with 1.1815/20 ish on the 5min. Will buy again if strength returns in the meantime.

FC Hi ,i notice you use fxcm charts do you need to open a live acc with them or can you get live charts with the virtual acc ,cheers .

TW

Excellent trading yesterday. My BO system originally had me long yesterday morning, however, because I'm bearish, I thought I knew better and was looking for shorts - which cost me 93 pips.

I don't know how many times the market has whacked me for not trading the system!

When will I ever learn? :rolleyes:

gone long on cable at 1.7910. RSI/Stochastic divergance on 1 min chart.

reckon it will have a poke at 1.800 today?

FC

FC

Was tempted to short €/$ at 1.1897 - RSI divergence and break down through previous swing high. However, not part of my current system so I'll just standby and watch it go south.

Typical! :devilish:

1900 still proving strong on Euro. Any falls away now could continue the overall downward trend - looking for 1900 to be breached properly then 1950 to kick in for further longer-term moves up.

Both E and £ look like they're in corrective waves, hinting at possible further moves up soon?

Just my uneducated opinion.

Ben

FC

Same RSI divergence and break down through previous swing high applies to Cable.

Redben

Agree. Short-term short before attempting a push up through 1.1900 - key level.