anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

so we had the lunchtime stop hunt, larger player(s) accumulated london AM and proceeded to push price through the stops @83s. this often happens around London lunchtime however it doesn't happen everyday I would say the average time is 12.30 to 1.00pm. I have seen it as late as 2pm. I track the times. The only way that accumulated volume could be dumped was to use the stops to get out otherwise they would have moved price against them on exit. I shorted right after as price dropped back as the participants who had pushed price up against the bearish market sentiment were out for a handsome profit and this was likely to cause a liquidity vacuum fill. I hold here as there is bearish market sentiment and we could push on down towards to bottom of the hourly range.

Hi mate. Going alright so far. Price action still quite bullish for me

Glad to here it, all worked out right in the end being short, something bearish about risk at the moment but im taking my money off the table till tomorrow

just got knicked out (for +20.0) on that last one and now it proceeds further south. that would have been a huge pip score! aggghh. at least it has been a solid green day.

looking to get short if we have the usual stop loss hunt, assuming the push it higher not lower for the s/l obviously !

all a bit rangy to 4hr - near-term 1hr shown below

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 100
all a bit rangy to 4hr - near-term 1hr shown below

G/L

Hey Bigmac.

Yes a real range fest today so far. strong support @1.58 coupled with weekly fib and barrier protection reported. Cable currently waiting for Friday's UK GDP figures which will likely decide direction.