anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Ran into 2 x fibs, baily R1, and a descending t/line as well as those offers touted there earlier. How strong are the bulls now ?

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 113
out for -10.0pips, that sucks.

Bad Luck The chraacter of this downtrend has been some fairly beefy pullbacks that the sellers come in for selling again at a discount with avengence and this has resulted in the new trend lows each time so the trick with counter trend given that character has been get in early off support...7 straight down days on the bounce as of yesterday - so you feel it's due at least an extended pullback ?

G/L

cable is very volatile so I have entered a 35 pip stop on this one. very tough to trade it at the mo.

pullback to 50% of today's move up and it scuppers any downside progress (so far ?) 38.2% 6008-5805/Daily r1 etc at the current daily hi

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 128
Below this weeks low its open water down to 1.55. Plenty of event risk around with camorons speech due

Below this weeks low its open water down to 1.55. Plenty of event risk around with camorons speech due

Sold more cable ! This should tank overnight and tomorrow ! Hopefully the big one we've been waiting for !

King says ready to print more and lower interest rates further. More signs of coordinated global rhetoric on QE. Hints at BOE inflation targeting to be changed. Rumours Camoron will promise in out vote 2017. Politicians have run out of options its print and inflate or face the unknown consequences.

Trade is currently @+7 so I run the risk of getting weaseled out while there is light volume. Moved stop back out to 85s as I think this is a good spot to stay short overnight.

Trade is currently @+7 so I run the risk of getting weaseled out while there is light volume. Moved stop back out to 85s as I think this is a good spot to stay short overnight.

Still short but thought cable would be alot
Lower overnight , are u still short ? Hoping 1.58
Breaks today !