anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

I've been long from 1.5825 for a few days now with 100 point stop, I'm sticking with it though.

Do you like biscuits?

Long at 85 !

RUMOUR IN THE MARKETS IS UK GDP TO BE BETTER THAN EXPECTED.

expect it not to be but probably get a short squeeze back up to 1.5840

Long at 85 !

long at 85! into that support. where did you hear the rumour Talbs? I haven't heard that at all from any of my sources.:(

Long at 85 !

I see the leak is all over twitter mate. not normally where I look for information :clap:

Price pulls back from that potential supp referred to earlier (prev Daily swing lo/61.8% 5391-6349/Daily D2 etc) - how strong are the bears ahead of the first release Uk Q4 gdp data tomorrow ? I reckon any print of -0.3% or below will see cable fall...0% to -0.2% harder to say and +0.1% or above could see a relief rally...Of course - it is only the 1st read and this is often revised when more info is in.

G/L

I see the leak is all over twitter mate. not normally where I look for information :clap:

This came through my futures broker and my swaps broker ! Always the way bet we get a short squeeze in the morning and it will all be complete bollox

looks like equities and the euro are having a little pullback here and this could give some weakness to cable. I wonder if the NY lunchtime/London close stop hunt will be in action.

looks like the GDP rumours have fizzled out on twitter. ONS refused to comment.

well no stop hunt over NY lunch. I have read a ton of information on where cable is heading, for me as long as we get a close today below 1.5825 I am remaining short. I may even extend my stop out to 1.59.

Will be over till tomorrow morning before they resurface to push out weak shorts standard in these markets

darn it I have got my best pair of white slacks on. now I am thinking of moving my stop out to 1.59. :LOL:

Who knows ! Feels like it should go down but it loves a 100 pip rip just to push some stops

better hope the Uk Q4 Gdp # rumours are right - ie that it's not sell the rumour buy the fact ! Also hope they don'tbuy it up just to sell it down again on the gdp release...stop seems well placed though if you want to go for hero or zero thru the data.

G/L

stop moved to 1.5904. :whistle:whistling:whistling

better hope the Uk Q4 Gdp # rumours are right - ie that it's not sell the rumour buy the fact ! Also hope they don'tbuy it up just to sell it down again on the gdp release...stop seems well placed though if you want to go for hero or zero thru the data.

G/L

Can see it now 8.30 cable will rip up only to get smashed on the data ! 1.59 looks safe though