anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Out for +0.1.

!!! Looks like those bids to 5800 (those pesky middle eastern types again apparently !) Daily S1 and 3fib cluster 5808-5798 got ya! stop run on Monday's low ?

G/L

Attachments

• Doh.jpg
    Doh.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 119
!!! Looks like those bids to 5800 (those pesky middle eastern types again apparently !) Daily S1 and 3fib cluster 5808-5798 got ya! stop run on Monday's low ?

G/L

Yeah a bounce was always on the cards there and technicals say this could be a deep pullback. I am fine taking 0.1 on that trade as the possibility of a weekly breakout was worth it. Ho hum.

Yeah a bounce was always on the cards there and technicals say this could be a deep pullback. I am fine taking 0.1 on that trade as the possibility of a weekly breakout was worth it. Ho hum.

May see 1.59ish on this pull back, Morgan Stanley still looking for further GBP weakness in coming months !

It was strong move up - nice bullish div plays from 3min up,...1Hr closed as a hammer candle - bullish master engulf x 12 body...with the bullish div

G/L

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 121
yesterday's hi and 38.2% of 6008-5801 at the current daily hi...1hr below - that fib not shown.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 114
pullback from yesterday's hi to 50% of the move up from 5801 to it, daily pivot and previous 1hr swing hi zone and sees some buyers coming in - who is in control now intraday ?

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 120
cable sure beat me up good yesterday. I am back to break even for the year. need to refine things, stop over trading. I guess if I improved my trade management I would still have solid gains. shudda wudda cudda.

Everyone knows this downgrade is imminent could hear the desperation in Cameron's voice

That's pretty much it yeh - Simply expressed - pre-identify potential supp/res/sbr/rbs on the t/f's of interest and look for both with and contra trend repeating set-ups at those areas should they be visited - in the context of the prevailing opa (overall price action-fractal siwng hi/lo analysis) analysis on those t/f's of interest.

G/L

Hey Bigmac

I take it this is a rhetorical question? do you just let the market come to you at your favored levels?

there is a real scrap going on in cable which is causing a rangefest.