anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

some sellers @25s weekly 50% fib level that has been respected in recent price action

stop moved to 1.5790 so I dont get whipped, stop hunters still active, US data 13.30

cable smashed through its low and eur usd smashed through its highs ! not happy ! guess which one i was short of :mad::mad:

we were stitched up like a kipper, I got done twice. let this be a lesson to anyone trading cable, at times cable is totally controlled by the larger players. Those moves were opposite to the euro. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have put in a much bigger stop here @ 1.5825 and I am looking to swing this trade south. I am very bearish cable now so will look to hold here, will review it hourly

Strong breakout of the 1hr range re-establishes general downtrend on that t/f. At the low a previous daily swing hi/lo zone, 61.8% 5391-6349 and a cluster of Monthly S3, Weekly S1 right on the low, and Daily S2...price @ 88% of 20 day atr at the low, 73% of 20 week atr and 109% of 20month atr.

G/L

Attachments

• dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 126
will previous 1hr/4hr swing lo x 3 zone act as potential sbr if tested from this underside on a pullback? Gbpusd and eurusd well out of sync at the moment.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 117